Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-25-2010, 02:52 AM   #1
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default I feel an overwhelming sence of GRRR.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/...albabynamesnow

Talk about psychological garbage....

This is what got us going.
"There's been this cultural shift toward focusing on the individual, toward standing out and being unique as opposed to fitting in with the group and following the rules."

Sorry folks I read this with my daughter, as a matter of fact she is the one who found the article and even she got upset. plz read this article and give me your thoughts plz

And if this is posted in the wrong section plz put in the right section cuz i don't know where to put it.
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 03:28 AM   #2
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I feel an overwhelming sence of GRRR.

Not following your train of thought.
Seafury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 03:38 AM   #3
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

In other words these psychologists are trying to convince us that having a unique name is going to hurt the childs future in some way, and that being an individual is bad and braking the rules, or cause some form of vanity..

Just another way of trying to control the masses

Last edited by Shadowstalker; 02-25-2010 at 05:04 AM.
Old 02-25-2010, 04:00 AM   #4
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

"Control your emotions, or they will control you."

I see where you're coming from, and I sense your reason in doing so. Knowing that we are all living one experience (an experience of separation), we still are all individuals.

When i think of names now i no longer think of what historical reference or what culture it came from, because when you start to pry deeper into these things, you realize that what we have been taught on this planet is the most minute piece of knowledge.

When i hear someone's name, i think of the sound it makes, for it is a vibration. I.E. Monks for countless centuries have used sounds such as Aum/Ohm,Kien, and various others vibrations to attain different mental states. Furthermore, all vibrations are connected with numerology, and vise versa.

This world will unite with the use of vibration/sound. From thereon, Love will pour forth from a neverending fountain within each and every one of us willing.

P.s. I hope your daughter is on project avalon. lots of useful info (moreso than mainstream schooling ).
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 04:04 AM   #5
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowstalker View Post
In other words these psychologists are trying to convince us that having a unique name is going to hurt the childs future in some way, and the being an individual is bad and breaking the rules, or cuz some form of vanity..

Just another way of trying to control the masses

I am thankful for this post. I sense that you are quite aware. Do not let people tell you otherwise. You control your self, and the ability to open other people's eyes at the right times. You are just as powerful a force as these "psychologists", if not more powerful.

You. Are. Aware.
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 05:54 AM   #6
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I am surrounded by those who have aspergers and they will never fit into a box. Brilliant and out of the box all of the time. They all stand out and they are all unique.
Old 02-25-2010, 06:05 AM   #7
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you so much,

My daughter is no longer in school she is 18 and as spiritual as I am, I taught my kids to be very open minded and honest and loving, Do as ye will harm none, and always love others and forgive and all that stuff,

As a matter of fact she has wowed the teachers from time to time with the info i gave her to give to the history teachers and one of her teachers was impressed.

She is also a writer like me and she got an A in creative writing for a piece she wrote, and her teacher told her that the piece she wrote reminded him of Dante's Inferno, that's how good she is, I also call her the Little Shepperd Girl, as she seems to make friends who are as spiritual as we are and are highly gifted..

No, she is not on PA, but she has watched a few PC vids with me. and tells others about it.

For now she is into Anime fanfiction (has been for quite a few years) and writes her own stuff, did you no that a lot of Anime is highly spiritual? I'll bet a lot of folks didn't know that.