Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 09-20-2009, 02:08 AM   #1
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Len Horowitz Files Pandemic Charges with FBI in NYC

September 16, 2009
Friends,
The substance of the message below on a false flag h1n1 flu pandemic has been widely discussed on the net for months, but the message indicates the first serious US legal action I have seen on it. I have with the help of many been tracking this issue as it affects states and localities, anticipating the need to file injunction lawsuits v. any government taking steps to compel vaccination. It is presumed by Dr. Horowitz and others that government will attempt to compel vaccination v. h1n1, which is not possible under current law, especially US Constitution and state constitution law for many First Amendment and related privacy and civil rights reasons. I offer the message as a warning as to how serious the talks, research and some of the proposed h1n1 policy state laws under consideration opposing civil rights, especially in ME, MA and OK, have become.
Having read of lawsuits filed against h1n1 in Europe for reasons indicated in the below article, I am convinced that there is considerable reason not to take any new so called h1n1 vaccine, and to prepare for simlilar suits in the US, which I am prepared to do.
To lawyers receiving this message, I welcome your comments on how to prepare clients and friends to defend against unconstitutional h1n1 legislation and acts, and any common effort we might begin in the US.
Harold Burbank
2008 CT Green Party candidate, US House
Release: No. H1N1-15
Date Mailed: Sept. 15, 2009
For Immediate Release

LOS ANGELES, CA — Drug-industry investigators have uncovered documents exposing an international drug ring, operating from New York City, is behind the H1N1 swine flu fright and vaccination preparations.
Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz and Sherri Kane, an investigative journalist, have released evidence in legal affidavits that leaders of a private global biotechnology “trust” are behind the pandemic flu, including its origin and alleged prevention via vaccinations. Their documents, being sent by attorneys to the FBI this week, evidence industrialists are operating a crime ring within the “Partnership for New York City” (PNYC), and are behind the pandemic’s creation, media persuasions, vaccination preparations, and health official promotions.
“David Rockefeller’s trust, that engages several powerful partners on Wall Street, including media moguls Ruppert Murdock, Morton Zuckerman, Thomas Glocer, and former Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Jerry Speyer, are implicated in advancing global genocide,” Dr. Horowitz wrote to FBI directors.
“This ‘partnership’ controls biotechnology research and development globally. Health commerce internationally is also controlled virtually entirely by this trust that also exercises near complete control over mainstream media to promote/propagandize its products and services for the drug cartel’s organized crime. This trust, in essence, makes or breaks medical and natural healing markets, primarily through the mass media companies and propaganda it wields for social engineering and market building,” Dr. Horowitz wrote.
Among the revelations from the Horowitz-Kane research are those linking Larry Silverstein of Silverstein Properties, Inc., and the 9-11 terrorist attacks, to the drug cartel’s geopolitical, economic, and population reduction activities. Mr. Silverstein, leaser of the World Trade Center who authorized to have Building-7 “pulled” [detonated] is a chief suspect in the “9-11 truth” investigation. Silverstein is currently landlord and co-partner in the biotechnology trust founded by David Rockefeller and implicated by these new discoveries.
Given the unprecedented nature and urgency of these findings, Dr. Horowitz has posted his affidavit for public review on FLUscam.com, hoping wide spread dissemination will prompt governments worldwide to cease mass vaccination preparations to avoid becoming accessories.
“The last time I contacted the FBI I warned them about the impending anthrax attacks one week before the first mailings were announced in the press,” Dr. Horowitz recalled. “It took them 6 months to respond. When they did, they made me a suspect in the mailings. This time I am warning the Justice Department a month before the deadliest genocide in history. I’m praying they’ll take kindly to my appeal for a PNYC investigation, and Court-ordered injunction, to stop the vaccinations for public protection.”
http://www.fluscam.com/HOME.html
http://www.infowars.com/len-horowitz...th-fbi-in-nyc/

Last edited by Northern Boy; 09-20-2009 at 02:00 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 02:58 AM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Len Horowitz Files Pandemic Charges with FBI in NYC

Absolutely Beautiful This is great news. I just love it

Good Fine NB

He did a brilliant job and sent it to the Justice dept too OH what a clever man

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 09-20-2009 at 03:05 AM.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 03:11 AM   #3
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

We should all forward a copy to our congressmen/senators/governors etc and let them know that we agree.
Old 09-20-2009, 04:41 AM   #4
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

The plan of the elites will be exposed and their agenda will be crushed.

It's only a matter of time.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 04:43 AM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
The plan of the elites will be exposed and their agenda will be crushed.

It's only a matter of time.

The sooner the better and I agree wholeheartily
Old 09-20-2009, 04:48 AM   #6
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
The sooner the better and I agree wholeheartily
The wheels have been in motion for a while.

Though they need to move faster. Starting to hear more and more about swine flu around here and they are ramping up the fear (vaccine) campaigns.
Old 09-20-2009, 05:16 AM   #7
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Yes HJ, I picked that up in the video on here regarding putting us in "concentration camps" no matter what. Fear mongering and I"m tired of it.

I do feel that they must be feeling some of the pressure after all the people finding coming together and standing up to them.

things are starting to close in for sure.
Old 09-20-2009, 03:54 PM   #8
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

I'm so glad you posted this. I found the same information in an article yesterday morning on ATS, but I couldn't post it because my account had been deleted due to some technical problems the admins were having. When I read the affidavit, I was excited that Rockefeller and his bunch have been officially named in charges filed with the FBI, and had a glimmer of hope that the vaccines will be stopped in their tracks. This is a massive expose' of credible, first hand information, and Dr. Horowitz had the courage to come forth for the sake of humanity in an effort to stop the genocide. I did have to wonder though, if the ones charged with the duty to investigate the claims will drag their heels and will allow the vaccines to go forward? I agree that we should all copy the affidavit and send it to our local and state officials, as well as congress and senate chair warmers. I've sent it to Oath Keepers, as just another reason for them to not enforce orders given to them by people who have no concern for human life. Great post!
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 08:09 PM   #9
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I was reading about this else where yesterday and what I read was they wanted the vaccine in the nose because it will be spread faster by sneezing and coughing soit makes sense that that to put it in ones nose will spread the disease faster. Then today low and behold I find this today on Yahoo , Hmmmmmmm ......

CDC: First swine flu vaccines may be nasal spray

By MIKE STOBBE, AP Medical Writer – Fri Sep 18, 5:28 pm ET

ATLANTA – The first doses of swine flu vaccine may all be the nasal spray version, government health officials said Friday.
The government has said a trickle of vaccine will be available in early October, but on Friday they defined the size of that trickle — an estimated 3.4 million doses.
Currently it looks like all of them will be a nasal spray vaccine that is approved only for healthy people ages 2 to 49, said Dr. Jay Butler, an official with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The nasal spray, called FluMist, is not recommended for some of the people most in danger of severe swine flu complications. That includes pregnant women, children younger than 2, and people with asthma and other chronic respiratory diseases.
However, it's possible that some vaccine shots will become available by the first week of October as well, said Butler, chief of the CDC's swine flu vaccine task force.
Flu shots are made of killed influenza virus, while FluMist is a live but weakened strain. The nasal spray is only approved in the United States, and is made by the Maryland-based MedImmune, an AstraZeneca PLC subsidiary. Four other companies are making flu shots for the U.S.
The initial vaccine doses will go to up to 90,000 sites, including schools and clinics, across the U.S. State health departments will determine which offices and clinics get the shots, and whether health care workers or others get the first doses, Butler said at a CDC press conference Friday.
The government has ordered 195 million doses and may order more if there's enough demand. Butler said it's good news that the flow of vaccines will start soon.
"When we open the faucet, there won't be a puff of smoke. There will be vaccine," he said.
FluMist was designed with kids in mind, and the company's research suggests it is more effective in youngsters than a shot in the arm against seasonal flu.
Studies in adults have found that shots are more effective. Some researchers think that's because adults have had longer exposure to flu viruses and flu vaccines and their immune systems don't respond as dramatically to the live-virus vaccine.
Dr. Daniel Jernigan, deputy director of the CDC's influenza division, said there's not that much difference in effectiveness between age groups. "Either is better than nothing," he added.
One dose of vaccine should be enough for adults and older children, whether it's a shot or a spray. However, two doses probably will be needed for children younger than 10, CDC officials said.
Typically fewer than 100 million Americans get a flu vaccine every year, and it's unclear whether swine flu will prompt more demand. A recent Associated Press-GfK poll found 57 percent of people said they were likely to get it.
Twenty-one states are now reporting widespread cases of swine flu, CDC officials said Friday.
The CDC says swine flu hasn't proven to be more dangerous than seasonal so far, but it tends hit to younger people harder than traditional flu.
Because seasonal flu causes an estimated 200,000 hospitalizations and 36,000 deaths, that's still a serious health threat, officials said.

http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/ap/...c.gov/h1n1flu/

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090918/...ZpcnN0c3dpbg--

Last edited by Northern Boy; 09-20-2009 at 08:13 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 08:38 PM   #10
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Just blow out through your nose when they puff it
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 08:53 PM   #11
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

Amazing how they've got it all figured out. Unfortunately for them, I fall within the age range but the "chronic respiratory disease" thingy counts me out as a guinea pig for their little killer inhalers. My daughter has decided not to put my 4 year old grandson in PreK because of the mandatory vaccine situation. We kinda hope since we live out in the country, they wont come knockin on our door with needle or sprayer in hand. As Grannie Clampett would say "We'll whoop them varmints with some buckshot in their tires." Then let em deal with the critters while they walk their way back to the main road, which is about a mile and a quarter up a gravel/dirt road, surrounded by thick woods on both sides. I do happen to know that there's at least one panther and one bobcat out there, because they've been spotted in my flower beds this past spring. I hope they put that in their sniffer and smoke it.
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:59 PM   #12
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Count me out on the mist as I have asthma.

Either way, I'll jam the needle in their jugular if they even try to force me.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:04 AM   #13
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Just blow out through your nose when they puff it

Old 09-23-2009, 09:32 AM   #14
Fina
Avalon Senior Member

Dr Horowitz was interviewed on Alex Jones the other night.

http://dprogram.net/2009/09/22/video...hnology-trust/

the interview in 5 parts on dprogram site today.
Fina is offline   Reply With Quote