Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 03-04-2010, 05:49 PM   #1
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation The Revelation (discussion about the 144000)

Quote:
Revelation 7:4 (Contemporary English Version)

Then I heard how many people had been marked on the forehead.
There were one hundred forty-four thousand, and they came from every tribe of Israel.
Quote:
Revelation 14:1

The Lamb and His 144,000 Followers

1. I looked and saw the Lamb standing on Mount Zion!
With him were a hundred forty-four thousand, who had his name and his Father's name written on their foreheads.
Would like to open this thread for discussion (debate), regarding the understanding of the 144000 above mentioned.

Everyone with serious understanding/knowledge about these texts, is welcome to participate to share their experiences, etc.

I would like to stress again that only knowledgeable people should contribute, in order for everybody to receive proper understanding regarding this subject.

Thank you ALL for your participation/contribution in advance!

~ Love & Light ~

Last edited by truthseekerdan; 03-04-2010 at 05:52 PM.
truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:42 PM   #2
hippihillbobbi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Revelation (discussion about the 144000)

"I would like to stress again that only knowledgeable people should contribute, in order for everybody to receive proper understanding regarding this subject."

Dear TruthSeekerDan--

i'm pretty sure i don't qualify as someone who's particularly "knowledgable" about these texts in Revelations ...... but i have been having difficulty with the concept that the 144,000 is a LITERAL number. But someone's who's opinion i greatly respect, assures me this is so? is that your answer as well?
If so, and if you think those of us who haven't studied Revelations in some certain degree of depth (?) can understand this, could you please explain why the number is so low? Are there truly not more than 144,000 on the entire planet who are capable of the higher vibratory rate required by 4th & 5th dimension? that just seems so way off to me, even just in terms of the number of people in my own life whom i would consider holy or enlightened enough to be able to [I]ascend this go-round.[/I

if 144,000 as the LITERAL number of those ready to "ascend" soon is correct, then i think that "narrow way" must be even narrower than i would have suspected ...... especially since our God is a God of Mercy!! (though i do understand that it is each of us, as individual entities, who decides our "placement" after we die ..... but STILL!)

If you can address this, TSD, i would certainly appreciate it.

thanks!
hippihillbobbi
hippihillbobbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:57 PM   #3
hippihillbobbi
Avalon Senior Member

"I would like to stress again that only knowledgeable people should contribute, in order for everybody to receive proper understanding regarding this subject."

Dear TruthSeekerDan--

i'm pretty sure i don't qualify as someone who's particularly "knowledgable" about these texts in Revelations ...... but i have been having difficulty with the concept that the 144,000 is a LITERAL number. But someone's who's opinion i greatly respect, assures me this is so? is that your answer as well?
If so, and if you think those of us who haven't studied Revelations in some certain degree of depth (?) can understand this, could you please explain why the number is so low? Are there truly not more than 144,000 on the entire planet who are capable of the higher vibratory rate required by 4th & 5th dimension? that just seems so way off to me, even just in terms of the number of people in my own life whom i would consider holy or enlightened enough to be able to ascend this go-round.

if 144,000 as the LITERAL number of those ready to "ascend" soon is correct, then i think that "narrow way" must be even narrower than i would have suspected ...... especially since our God is a God of Mercy!! (though i do understand that it is each of us, as individual entities, who decides our "placement" after we die ..... but STILL!)

If you can address this, TSD, i would certainly appreciate it.

thanks!
hippihillbobbi
hippihillbobbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 01:04 PM   #4
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Hi dont shoot the messenger.

Dr David Hawkins a mystic of our time says and I paraphrase.

"The book of Revelations was channeled and was very real for the receiver (John?)
But was channeled from the lower astral and will happen but not in our realm."

My take.
In other words it is not going to affect us on earth.

I dont think it is possible for a God of Love, the one that Jesus worshiped, to put numbers on anything as important as the human soul.
There are many who are not of any religion and of also of all religions who love God.
Are they to be ruled out because the magic number is exceeded?
I think not.
If it were so the teachings of Jesus would be invalid and I sugest they are not.

The book of revelations has created so much trouble in this world I just cant believe it is of God.

That is my view point. Not saying it is so.

Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 01:13 PM   #5
Gevaudan
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps it is the critical mass of souls required to bring about a shift in the world paradigm.
Gevaudan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 01:24 PM   #6
islandman
Avalon Senior Member

The following link is of Yogiraj Gurunath Siddhanath,
a Kriya Yoga master. In it he discusses 2012 and the
upcoming events from his own perspective.
At 3mins 25secs in particular he discusses 144,000 and its significance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHeQY...eature=channel

It might be useful to watch this link also to get a feel
for Yogiraj again discussing 2012 from his own and the
Indian perspective.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vq0l1Jx9MY

144,000 has now been discussed or appeared by

Indian Yoga master
The Bible,
and dare I even mention it the Thuban QA

What about Law of One?
Other sources I have not mentioned?

Lets face it these are pretty varied sources.
islandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 01:32 PM   #7
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

There are 144,000 nerve channels in the body, speaking of Chi force inner G.
144,000 in the esoteric, is the numerical value of ADAM.
72x2=144=9=17 This all jupiter inner G ---17 is Jupiter and Aries the Goat at the Equinox.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 01:37 PM   #8
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Also Revelations 74 = PI or 360 degrees--G4

Old 03-12-2010, 01:48 PM   #9
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Thats whats happening in this image,all 144,000 nerve channels , are flowing with CHI

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 03-12-2010 at 02:04 PM.
Old 03-12-2010, 03:11 PM   #10
Julius
Avalon Senior Member

I believe the number is really 144,000 people.

After the rapture happens, 144,000 will be chosen to preach the Gospel and will survive God's 7 year wrath on earth. They will go thru the 7 year tribulation trying to teach people about the Gospel and save as many people as possible. Save means accepting Jesus as your savior and not a physical save, so you may have iternal life as John 3:16 states. As each of the 7 trumpets are blown, there will be many deaths, up until the last trumpet, when Jesus will finally reveal himself and every knee will bow.
Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 03:25 PM   #11
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius View Post
I believe the number is really 144,000 people.

After the rapture happens, 144,000 will be chosen to preach the Gospel and will survive God's 7 year wrath on earth. They will go thru the 7 year tribulation trying to teach people about the Gospel and save as many people as possible. Save means accepting Jesus as your savior and not a physical save, so you may have iternal life as John 3:16 states. As each of the 7 trumpets are blown, there will be many deaths, up until the last trumpet, when Jesus will finally reveal himself and every knee will bow.
I think the 7 trumpets refer to 7 chakras. As each one is activated (Blown), many deaths, i.e. old ways of thinking will fall away as you evolve into a Christ being.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 03:31 PM   #12
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

All esoteric students know this number. They know that the secrets of the human body, is the greatest treasure under the sun.
Man Know Thyself!!!!!
Old 03-13-2010, 06:10 AM   #13
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

I would like to thank everyone that contributed or will contribute to this thread.

This subject in particular is one of the most debated amongst theologians, christians, etc.

Below is an excerpt from a website by 14 Chakras that I found resonating with what appears to be more plausible.

Like everything else that I've looked into, by no means I consider this 'revelation' to be 100% correct (at least for me).

Quote:
So, a very fine, very pure, very great, cosmic being said: “I’ll go.”

“I’ll go to Earth, I will add my consciousness, my light to it, I will hold the balance, I will do what it takes, put in the many years it will take, to help the people raise themselves back up.”

Now, this Being is very respected, he is one of the Holy Kumara’s. He has accomplished this on many other planets, although I do not believe to such a great degree of a challenge as this one. He had so much respect, that 144,000 volunteered to come with him.

144,000 high souls of Light volunteered to come to this planet with Sanat Kumara. Their mission would not be an easy one. They would have to come into embodiment here.

The challenge was a great one. Free will and cosmic law are the guiding principles behind all of creation. Nothing can interfere with them, so to raise up the planet, the collective consciousness would have to shifted from the inside out.

How to do this?

Go right into the matrix, into all of it, take on the same illusions as the people of earth, take on the ’stuff’ they had gathered over the millennia, the negative emotions, the illusions, the dross of life here, and in this very dense environment, maintain their own connection to their own I AM within, to Divine direction from within…

Even having gone under the veil of forgetfulness like all do when coming into embodiment here, not even to remember that the negative emotions, illusions and negativity that they had, were not truly theirs…

How can you remember this when you feel depressed? You feel angry? You feel jealous? You feel powerless? You feel weak?

How could they know this was not theirs? This was the illusions they volunteered to work through? It was the only way to provide a path through the collective consciousness. A way out for humanity, for the children of God that were trapped here.

The odds stacked against the rescue mission were not in their favor, not by a long shot. in addition to having to work through the collective consciousness, they faced tremendous opposition, very advanced, very deceptive, very organized, even cosmic. And where the opposition bent and twisted all the laws of God, and the rules of karma so that they would have an unfair advantage the whole way through, the forces of Light would not do such things as it would defeat the purpose and cause a further fall.

Now the reality is, as far as I understand it, that the 144,000 and possibly even Sanat Kumara, did not really understand the kind of challenge they were getting themselves into. I do not believe that any of them really had the faintest idea that it would be as difficult as it has been or that it would take as long as it has. I do believe the original effort was launched approximately between 200,000 – 400,000 years ago, I’m not going to try to be more exact at this time.

Suffice it to say, it was a very long time ago. The goal for the 144,000 was for each one to see through the veil here, to see through the illusions, to overcome their piece of the collective consciousness that they volunteered to take on when they came here. But they all fell into the mire that is earth.

Yes, they provided enough Light for evolutions here to continue, for the Great Work to continue, for humanity to be ready for what we are ready for here, now, today. But they fell into the illusions. Only a handful, dozens perhaps, have been able to see through the illusions here enough, and balance the karma that is so easily created here enough to Ascend back to accomplish their mission thus far.

The vast majority have long since forgotten there is more to life, have long since forgotten the Ascended Hosts, Sanat Kumara and the 144,000 they came with, the realms of Being, the Archangels etc.

But it is finally time for all to remember, and many are ready now to be the first fruits of the mission: To Be who they are in Oneness with their I AM rather than the limited separate character they’ve created in their sojourns here.
P.S. Due to some negativity that's being going on this PA forum, I decided to leave and not post anymore (at least for a while) until hopefully things are back to the way they used to be...

~ Love & blessings to everyone ~
Old 03-13-2010, 06:23 AM   #14
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for posting that Truthseekerdan. Very interesting, I'm going to look into that.
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 06:38 AM   #15
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Old 03-15-2010, 08:52 PM   #16
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseekerdan View Post
This subject in particular is one of the most debated amongst theologians, christians, etc.

Below is an excerpt from a website by 14 Chakras that I found resonating with what appears to be more plausible.

Sanat Kummara and the Lords of the Flame

so says

The Church Universal and Triumphant

Theosophy
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 10:09 PM   #17
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post

Sanat Kummara and the Lords of the Flame

so says

The Church Universal and Triumphant

Theosophy
RedeZra,

I thought you have something enlightening to say...?

Old 03-15-2010, 10:18 PM   #18
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

I have no opinion on the matter.
This is pasted from the Internet
Though find it strange that I have not come across the name before in all my readings .
Regards
Chris

Sanat Kumara

According to Church Universal and Triumphant, the Sanat Kumara is the leader of mankind. It has been said that he is the leader of the Illuminati, and it is he who will rule the world in the future.

According to certain esoteric, mystic and gnostic traditions, Sanat Kumara (eternal youth in Sanskrit) and 144,000 souls from planet Venus came to Earth in her darkest hour to hold the light of God.

Notable beings in the 144,000 include Jesus, Gautama Buddha, and Maitreya Buddha.

Sanat Kumara is the great guru, saviour of Earth. Believers see him in all the major religions, as Skanda/Kartikkeya in Hinduism, Brahma-Sanam Kumara in Buddhism, Ancient of Days in Judeo-Christianity and Ahura Mazda in Zoroastrianism. It is also considered that Sanat Kumara is Al Khdir (green man) known to Sufi Muslims (According to Dakshinamurti).

A shrine to Sanat Kumara which attracts and unites people of all religions and faiths is situated in the town of Kataragama, Sri Lanka.

In the Alice Bailey and Theosophical literature he is called Sanat Kumara or Raudra Chakri - the Buddhist ruler of Shambhala".
Old 03-15-2010, 10:22 PM   #19
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

From what I heard in my neck of the woods is that the Jehovah Witnesses claim that they are the 144,000 ...
Old 03-15-2010, 11:03 PM   #20
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
RedeZra,

I thought you have something enlightening to say...?

don't you think this is a cheap remark truthseekerdan ...??

Im just making you aware

that you resonate with

Theosophy
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:13 PM   #21
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
From what I heard in my neck of the woods is that the Jehovah Witnesses claim that they are the 144,000 ...
Yes Dan
they also had numerous dates for Armageddon which failed to occur.
Cant believe God puts any restriction on souls.
God is going to refuse volunteer no 144,001.
Oh Yeah!!!!

Love is not a numbers game.
Bingo is ---Love of money
Sorry I cant be serious, what is going on here on the forum and in this world is so ridiculous and absurd I almost find it to be amusing.

Important is
We are in a way free to choose our destiny.
Spiritual intention is what matters.
Regards
Chris
Old 03-15-2010, 11:23 PM   #22
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Yes Dan
they also had numerous dates for Armageddon which failed to occur.
Cant believe God puts any restriction on souls.
God is going to refuse volunteer no 144,001.
Oh Yeah!!!!

Love is not a numbers game.
Bingo is ---Love of money
Sorry I cant be serious, what is going on here on the forum and in this world is so ridiculous and absurd I almost find it to be amusing.

Important is
We are in a way free to choose our destiny.
Spiritual intention is what matters.
Regards
Chris
Chris, I agree with you my friend
Old 03-16-2010, 02:45 AM   #23
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

maybe, different people are all from different places

there must be a lot of different places people could be from

maybe 144,000 are from venus
and, maybe 144,000 from each of the assortment of 7 stars of P
and, maybe 144,000 from each of the sirius a/b and x
and, what about the grand central sun of earth
or, the missing planet, in the asteroid belt
or, from nibiri
or, there are many, many other places
FROM AD TO Acturus, tO lots of other places
you'd be here all night long just trying to name them all

maybe, just maybe, everyone is from some group of 144,000 ?
or, another group of 144,000- maybe, that is how we got cast to earth ?

everyone being special

12 x 12 x 10 x 10 x 10 = 144,000

and, yes, 144,000 definitely also relates to nerves
a lot here to ponder
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 03:47 AM   #24
jacody
Avalon Senior Member

I believe that 144,000 refers too both people and nerve channels. I think 144,000 Spiritually Advanced Beings will lead the way for others to follow, and the 12 tribes could be different races(aliens), but I also think I could be wrong. You never know!

ALSO,My family allows Jehovah Witnesses to come in our home and discuss their viewpoints on the bible,once they said one man in their church had claimed he would be one of the 144,000 to ascend and god had told him this.

Last edited by jacody; 03-16-2010 at 03:57 AM.
jacody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 04:11 AM   #25
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Actually I don't put much store in what is in the bible. It has been fictionlized by the power elite of the past. I think some stuff was just thrown in to keep our minds occupied by details. IMO