Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-01-2009, 12:51 AM   #1
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

Default Unknown virus kills in ukraine 10/30/09

I'm searching for information regarding a new pneumonia that has a high mortality rate, 40 people died of an unknown virus, some referring to it as a hemorrhagic pneumonia. The rumors are circulating about light weight planes spraying an aerosol above the area.
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 08:48 AM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Unknown virus kills in ukraine 10/30/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
I'm searching for information regarding a new pneumonia that has a high mortality rate, 40 people died of an unknown virus, some referring to it as a hemorrhagic pneumonia. The rumors are circulating about light weight planes spraying an aerosol above the area.
there were also rumours of plague ( however I believe only rumours)
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 07:46 PM   #3
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

And now this apparently became H1N1....the influenza-like virus that baffled Ukraine, is now known as H1N1....when they in earlier reports stated it was not H1N1 but something else alltogether.

http://www.who.int/csr/don/2009_11_03/en/index.html

I don't get it...how can people ever believe in this stuff when no one agree on what to agree on...not even with themselves!
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 09:03 PM   #4
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucrum View Post
And now this apparently became H1N1....the influenza-like virus that baffled Ukraine, is now known as H1N1....when they in earlier reports stated it was not H1N1 but something else alltogether.

http://www.who.int/csr/don/2009_11_03/en/index.html

I don't get it...how can people ever believe in this stuff when no one agree on what to agree on...not even with themselves!
I think they are playing it down so as not to cause panic in the population. If you listen to the interview with Jeff Rense & Dr. Henry Niman, he pretty much states this.

I have posted the a thread on the interview here today. have a listen, very interesting interview & details.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 11:18 PM   #5
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
however I believe only rumours
This is a good way to be... is this to double bluff yourself
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 01:22 AM   #6
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have friends who have had the "walking pneumonia".

Any connection?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:00 AM   #7
Fina
Avalon Senior Member

http://davidrothscum.blogspot.com/20...-released.html

"Has Baxter International released a biological weapon?

Evidence appears to suggest that Baxter International is responsible for a new deadly outbreak of viral pneumonia in Ukraine.

In February of 2009 Bloomberg reported that Baxter "accidentally" send vaccine material containing both live Avian bird flu and seasonal influenza to multiple laboratories worldwide. A laboratory decided to test the vaccine on it's ferrets, but the ferrets all unexpectedly died. It must be noted that Baxter has made a "mistake" like this before. Blood products produced by Baxter once containd HIV. Thousands of haemophiliacs died due to this, and many went on to infect their spouses.

Later in the year, a bizarre story emerged on the internet. The Huffington Post reported on a a man named Joseph Moshe who was arrested after a hours long standoff with the police because he had supposedly made threats against the White House. The man was able to withstand multiple rounds of tear gas..."

http://www.rense.com/general88/ukr.htm

Ukraine Hemorrhagic Pneumonia Deaths
By Henry L Niman, PhD
11-4-9
Fina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:16 PM   #8
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
This is a good way to be... is this to double bluff yourself
Old 11-04-2009, 10:45 PM   #9
Fina
Avalon Senior Member

http://educate-yourself.org/vcd/kena...w04nov09.shtml

Ken Adachi's comment after being on Don Nicoloff BBS radio.;

"...While I don't doubt that something is being distributed there to cause people to become ill (and some die), Don and I both agree that the reports of deaths and the number of people incapacitated are being hyped through the roof. During the show, Don was receiving text messages from a doctor (and others) in the Ukraine telling us a far tamer story than the hysteria being generated on some web sites, especially the info coming from Dr Henry Niman..."

"...We devoted some time to discussing the role that Dr Henry Niman and his cohorts (E.g. Sharon Sanders of www.flutrackers.com) have been playing in recent months to promote the Swine Flu "pandemic" hoax, and to sell the idea to the public that getting the Swine Flu vaccine and taking Tamiflu is going to "protect" you...."
Fina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 11:04 PM   #10
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.unfictional.com/joseph-mo...ccine-westwood
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 04:03 AM   #11
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Mystique - I'm curious about these planes. I wonder if there was a 'release' on account of this, a power play in the area, e.g. NATO/? vs. Russia.

Russia 'simulates' nuclear attack on Poland
Russia has provoked outrage in Poland by simulating an air and sea attack on the country during military exercises.
By Matthew Day in Warsaw - Published: 4:37PM GMT 01 Nov 2009
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...on-Poland.html

Or, maybe it's just part of a bigger 'plan'? There's still been tension on account of Russia's alliance with Iran, which Israel/US wanted to attack, and also what Russia views as NATO expansion.

It's NATO countries that have received the aerosol spraying. What is WRONG with NATO!! Or maybe it's a private interests thingy, the DE-POP ubermensch crowd. (?)
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 07:53 AM   #12
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

Professor Moshe had called into a live radio show PROJECT CAMELOT RADIO INTERVIEW by Kerry Cassidy with Dr. Bill Deagle claiming to be a microbiologist who wanted to supply evidence to a States Attorney regarding tainted H1N1 Swine flu vaccines being produced by Baxter BioPharma Solutions.

He said that Baxters Ukrainian lab was in fact producing a bioweapon disguised as a vaccine. He claimed that the vaccine contained an adjuvant (additive) designed to weaken the immune system, and replicated RNA from the virus responsible for the 1918 pandemic Spanish flu, causing global sickness and mass death.

The next day, this happend (see video)...

http://pimpinturtle.com/2009/08/21/t...eph-moshe.aspx
nagual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 05:31 PM   #13
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagual View Post
Professor Moshe had called into a live radio show PROJECT CAMELOT RADIO INTERVIEW by Kerry Cassidy with Dr. Bill Deagle claiming to be a microbiologist who wanted to supply evidence to a States Attorney regarding tainted H1N1 Swine flu vaccines being produced by Baxter BioPharma Solutions.

He said that Baxters Ukrainian lab was in fact producing a bioweapon disguised as a vaccine. He claimed that the vaccine contained an adjuvant (additive) designed to weaken the immune system, and replicated RNA from the virus responsible for the 1918 pandemic Spanish flu, causing global sickness and mass death.

The next day, this happened (see video)...

http://pimpinturtle.com/2009/08/21/t...eph-moshe.aspx
Some of this info also was posted on the Ship disappears without a trace thread, where Russia lost the ship, a very unhappy Russian ambassador, found the ship, kept the (Mossad pirate?) crew, a 'secret' meeting between Putin and Netanyahu (denied by Putin Sept9/09), a private meeting between Putin and Berlusconi Oct21/09, a gruesome double celeb murder (smokescreen?) in LA etc.

Seems to be a lot going on here

About the video, I commented on the ship thread FYI:
so huge, the fed building, UCLA campus all evacuated. The tear gas, pepper spray whatever that didn't work on the guy. Then! the most fishy of all, all the smoke, like it was deliberate to prevent clean sat images. That was a big convoy of LAPD, FBI and secret service alright.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 01:40 AM   #14
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

Something is definitely wrong and it looks as if the Ukraine and central Europe are being "tried" . I read this on Jane Burgermeister's "Flu Case" newsletter today.

no caste, check this out, more planes...

(taken from newsletter)

Eyewitness reports from Poland and Austria indicate that both countries are being subjected to new kinds of aerosoal spraying by aircraft.

This seems to be an attempt to trigger a pandemic in the same way as occured in the Ukraine recently when pneumonia plague emerged after reports of night time aerosol spraying by low flying planes.

Three aircraft flying in formation were seen at night time in Klagenfurt one month ago apparently on a spraying operation.

New types of spraying were seen in eastern and southern Austria today.

This is one report from Lower Austria:

"I followed your homepage today and saw that you put up that link where you reported that in Villach new types of Chemtrails have been laid by Chemtrail Aircrafts to set the real flu pandemic in motion here as well.

I am covering Chemtrails for at least 6 months, also putting them online via youtube under my youtube name "Silberhorter".

On Sunday when I went out in our garden in Lower Austria (near Wr.Neustadt) I recognized massive spraying activity on almost unprecedented scale. I will upload this action tomorrow night. The spraying was done by new kind of airplanes with strange colors on them (yellow, red. I also detected one plane to put the trigger on and off twice. you can see this action on the video taken on Sunday 15.11.09:

ok, this is not good at all

take a look at the other topics at : theflucase.com

# Are Poland and Austria at the forefront of an undeclared biological war?
# Is WHO panicking? Signs of growing instability and uncertainty
# Axel Springer's BILD carries hit piece against me: BILD lies easy to prove
# WHO moves to ban gatherings of a 1000 people as global crackdown begins
# Plague spraying in southern Austria?
# Three schools closed in south of France because of pandemic: are Baxter vaccines the cause?
# Swine flu jab no longer compulsory for French Gendarmes following protests
# Fire department in Poland prepares for huge pandemic flu outbreak in 2 to 3 months
# German man of 55 dies half day after getting the swine flu jab
# British scientists testing Ukrainian "super flu" that has killed 189 people, reports Daily Mail
# The European BioWar outbreak, by Dr Rebecca Carley
# NIGHTTIME AEROSOL SPRAYING BY PLANES REPORTED IN POLAND
# Croatian Priest Says Vaccine for Destruction of Humanity Worldwide
Old 11-17-2009, 01:46 AM   #15
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

Also forgot to mention that two of the autopsies on the Ukraine victims revealed totally black lungs. There was a mention of lung temps up to 130 *.

I'll find the article.
Old 11-17-2009, 02:00 AM   #16
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

ukraineplague.blogspot.com/

A DEADLY plague could sweep across Europe, doctors fear, after an outbreak of a virus in Ukraine plunged the country and its neighbours into a state of panic.

A cocktail of three flu viruses are reported to have mutated into a single pneumonic plague, which it is believed may be far more dangerous than swine flu. The death toll has reached 189 and more than 1 million people have been infected, most of them in the nine regions of Western Ukraine.

rime Minister Donald Tusk has written to European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso and the Swedish Prime Minister, Fredrik Reinfeldt, who holds the EU presidency, saying: “The character of this threat demands that rapid action be undertaken at the European Union level.”

Russia, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary and Romania, countries that border Ukraine, have already launched health checks on Ukrainians entering their territory.

Slovakia has closed two of five border crossings.

A doctor in Western Ukraine who did not want to be named, said:” We have carried out post mortems on two victims and found their lungs are as black as charcoal.

“They look like they have been burned. It’s terrifying.”
Old 11-17-2009, 10:45 AM   #17
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I have seen the on and off button activity many times over the place where I live, which is a big city in the south-west of Poland...
Old 11-17-2009, 10:53 AM   #18
Swanny
I dont need a label !

If things do get worst then it would be a good time to self quarantine
Ok if you have company but not so good for me on my own
Oh well I can watch the people going by outside and pretend they are coming to see me
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:07 PM   #19
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Oh well I can watch the people going by outside and pretend they are coming to see me
im like you but in reverse , id like to be alone but im with people

i have no food stored yet either. i think a month of food for self quarantine is a good start.. i do however have about 500 tea bags and a bottle of balsamic vinegar and some crackers
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:53 PM   #20
Malaros
Avalon Senior Member

Does anyone know how many of the people who have died had the flu vaccine?

There might be an important link there.
Malaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 08:03 PM   #21
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post

You are never alone Swanny, you are welcome to travel a few miles and sit it out with me and mine mate.

Ammit
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote