Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 11-13-2009, 03:22 PM   #1
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default What Really Happened at Fort Hood and Why Obama is In Asia?

Hi Everybody,

Most of you know that I'm a sketic at heart and I always need to ask more questions than the average person, but if the following is true, this could change the whole spectrum of this planet where we live.

Why was there a shooting at Fort Hood and why did Obama go to Asia drumming up support (to resolve the economic crisis and) is returning to China?

One scenário is offered at the following link: http://www.worldreports.org/news/245...line_to_comply

If somebody could take some more time out to investigate the chap who, on the face of it has been involved with intelligence and economics for some time (his site has been up for at least 9 years) and who is responsible for the story I would be much obliged.

The writing may be a little difficult to follow but has the possibility to be revealing a great deal.

Best regards,

Steve
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 04:39 PM   #2
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What Really Happened at Fort Hood and Why Obama is In Asia?

Hi Steve

I read this a couple of days ago on the Fourwinds site ...

http://www.worldreports.org/news/244...currency_boxes

Perhaps Obama has gone to beg steal and borrow....yet again

To no avail...

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 08:31 PM   #3
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, most probable went there to get some money, or delaying some paybacks!

I'm praying to get some $$$, in order US dollar not to collapse. Maybe he will be able buy some time until the final collapse, as the fellows americans are not guilty of anything. They will not deserve to happen that to them, all the bad things such an economic tsunami will bring with it. God helps us all!
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 09:16 PM   #4
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone eles think this could be linked to the public trial in new york of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. The trial could be good news or bad news as it will either be a white wash or an easier way to get to the truth out. There will certainly be lots of demonstrations for truth outside the court.

The information in this article could potentially be the biggest story or break of the century.. I really hope it is.. Lets get the truth out PLEASE!!!
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 09:34 PM   #5
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know how you feel about Steve Quayle Steve, but this was on his website also.

"Heads Up – Chinese Lien on US Treasury?: The Chinese parties were signing papers at the World Court on 11th November 2009, following preparatory activity on 10th November, to execute their LIEN on the US Treasury. As one of the key aggrieved Beneficiary Owners of the loaned 10,000 tonnes of gold and the currency boxes etc., the World Court powers will enable them to seize US assets around the world within their jurisdictions and probably even on the high seas and at airports, to the value of the stolen/diverted assets. more"

http://www.stevequayle.com/News.aler...ien.on.US.html
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 09:43 PM   #6
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

How about this mp3 podcast from Dr. Deagle.

He's mentioned this news at the beginning of his podcast. Not sure if he got the info from this source also.

http://podcast.gcnlive.com/podcast/n...ed/1113091.mp3
Old 11-13-2009, 10:00 PM   #7
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I dont have a mp3 player but the first thing you posted Deb003 just about blew my mind apart. Hmmmmmm let the arrest begin !
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 10:10 PM   #8
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

mntruthseeker.
Dr. Deagle has a few guests and at the beginning of this podcast from today, he's discussing the news Steve_A placed on the 1st post as well as what's going on in Ukraine, as well as the Chemtrails that were released in Ukraine in the last few weeks I believe. They're discussing how China would be affected if what's happening in Ukraine spreads there.
I'm still getting through it so I will try to summarize after I finish listening.
Old 11-13-2009, 10:16 PM   #9
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you so much Deb

I'm so tired of their **** and even though I can forgive them, I feel that their time is coming and due now

The White Hats know what they are doing and I truly believe that we have so much help now that its our time to bring the world together the way it should be

They had their warnings I am just surprised at the low number of arrest indicated
Old 11-13-2009, 10:29 PM   #10
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I got it downloaded and OMG

it this doesnt wake people up, I dont know what will
Old 11-13-2009, 11:49 PM   #11
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi chelmostef,

I'm not too sure about if there is a link between my post and this Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and the other four going to trial in New York, but then, who knows what goes on behind the scenes?

However, I think the whole charade ridiculous. We need to look at this situation from a distance so as not to get emotionally involved, but what I see, to have a hearing in a courthouse on the next block to where the WTC tood, with New Yorkers as jury, with, as said the state prosecutor, "Inside information", with torture and searches without warrants, this is going to be a whitewash at the very least, or a blackmail at the most. In any case the case won't be heard for around ten years, it was reported, anyway.

If I was Khalid Sheikh Mohammed in the US courtroom I would say that I didn't act alone in the bombing of the WTC, that my counterparts were George W. Bush, Donald Rumsfeld and Larry Silverstein. If it's true or not is not important as it appears he has nothing to lose any more anyway.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmostef View Post
Anyone eles think this could be linked to the public trial in new york of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. The trial could be good news or bad news as it will either be a white wash or an easier way to get to the truth out. There will certainly be lots of demonstrations for truth outside the court.

The information in this article could potentially be the biggest story or break of the century.. I really hope it is.. Lets get the truth out PLEASE!!!
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 03:38 AM   #12
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

I read an article earlier that makes a lot of sense to me. Steve, I hope this is relevant to your thread, and may shed some light on the Fort Hood incident. As for why Obama's in Asia, my guess would be that he wants to encourage them to take on more US debt. http://www.prisonplanet.com/everythi...ams-patsy.html
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 07:47 AM   #13
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

There is the NY trial upcoming and there is the Fort Hood shooting. I heard on the radio today that the Fort Hood shooter went to Virginia Tech, something about a facility in a mountain, which is tied up with mind control. Not sure about that, but it would be convenient if he was a sleeper. The mainstream news I've heard leans to PTSD kinds of scenarios.

I don't know if Virginia Tech is tied up with Fort Meade Maryland, like this: John St. Clair Akwei vs. NSA, Ft. Meade, MD, USA http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/akwei.htm

Yesterday I listened to an interview with Scott Horton, the NY human rights lawyer (writes for Harper's too), whose been among those pushing for disclosure of torture information, following Department of Justice inquiries. There is some pretty weird stuff in that interview, like how some torture techniques were derived from episodes of 24, hamstringing prisoners to death (embolism), thousands of ordinary Pakistani folks picked up to make it look like 'enemies' were being apprehended.

Anyway, he also said that Dick Cheney and his wife have been amping it up ("frantic pre-emptive defense against possible DOJ prosecution"), feeling kind of cornered. You should see their website. It's nuts. Even GWB has kept a big distance from Cheney. The command centre seems to be Cheney, though other people are involved. Their names are blacked out in declassified docs. Cheney's website also pushes real hard to represent 9.11 victim families, so a big NY show would be to his advantage.

Here's the Scott Horton interview (~ 50min.), November 01, 2009:
http://antiwar.com/radio/2009/11/01/scott-horton-23/
Scott Horton is also the name of the interviewer.

And the Cheneys' freaky website:
http://www.keepamericasafe.com/
Home page has a disheveled Muslim man - Here They Come... it says.

- and -

Scooter Libby is the Chairman of the Cheney Legal Defense Fund, if I got that right from the interview. He was the guy who was indicted on charges of obstruction and perjury re Valerie Plame.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 10:53 AM   #14
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Dears,

Hope that you know, why I crazed when I connected the dots in the posted:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17426

because I firmly believe is this one:

http://www.ken-welch.com/Commentary/Pandemic1.html

But they didn't wait for the military operation, they will rollout maybe in parallel or just a little before the pandemic will really reach in Midd East and America.

I'm crazed, because I have this feeling that this will be really bad. Will affect the Eastern and Central Europe, as well as other nations, across the globe, it was not enough how much all that nations suffered under communism, now they bring also this!

Hope that you understand that and is not related with hype of negativism or fear mongering, etc. No, also the positivism has it's place, but now there is no time for such.

The governments in Eastern Europe are aligned with satanic & masonic, illuminate doctrine; maybe a few of politicians from them, that landed between them by greed for money and power, maybe still has some remorse about what they are doing to their people; this could be explaining these recent rebuffs of vaccines in Poland, or maybe is a part of scripts, etc.

Who knows, maybe there are good people amongst them and they will inform people somehow, give them a hint or something, in time to take some protective actions. At least, not saying the truth, maybe just lying that Swine Flu "mutated", but at least inform people to protect themselves and store supplies. But you can imagine, how many supplies can raise someone in Eastern Europe, after this crisis and this huge layoffs campaigns, with salaries of 2-300 Euros per month...
Old 11-14-2009, 11:42 AM   #15
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

I think, TPTB already start to enjoy! Did you see what nice "google" we have? How creepy is that ?

A Moon looks like a skull that is shoot with a bullet?

They want to suggest the shoot of the moon for water, but as well can be our head which is blown away with the New Plague virus (or what the heck 1918 re-created, may it be)
Old 11-14-2009, 04:43 PM   #16
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

name of their game is FEAR.

its their turn to fear us.........we are winning
Old 11-14-2009, 05:36 PM   #17
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Steve! I went back last night and read that really long article that was in your first post. I am amazed that noone here is discussing the Bush-Clinton connection to this Ft. Hood story, as well as the Chinese gold. Also, since you have been following the writer's website, can you tell me if he is accurate in the other names that he places on Bush and Clinton (ie Winthrop, etc)? I gathered that Hillary's middle name was not Jezabel, though it was funny, but it made me wonder if those two families have actually changed their names. He said that the Bush's and Clinton's are fighting one another over who stole what and how much from whom. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll play Monte Hall with the justice department and play Let's Make A Deal against one another so that the whole deal gets exposed. As with all people in high places, noone will be convicted and sentenced to a significant amount of time, but wouldn't it be fun to watch them squirm. I do hope that Master Cheney is the first one to be indicted, though I doubt seriously that it will ever happen.
Old 11-14-2009, 09:14 PM   #18
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhollergal View Post
Hey Steve! I went back last night and read that really long article that was in your first post. I am amazed that noone here is discussing the Bush-Clinton connection to this Ft. Hood story, as well as the Chinese gold.
Steve, I tried to read it too, but couldn't get past the name Bush Sr. (Adolf Schickelbusch). I have a ha-ard enough time keeping track of 'stage' (?) names, without other subsets factored in, truly. I did read about something like that on Adachi's site, a long time ago. However, as time permits, I may try again. It's a long article, and I'm not familiar with gold issues, but for it going missing at the Canadian mint last year.

happyhollergal, which Bush-Clinton connection? (or maybe I should read Steve's link in entire?) A Bush-Clinton connection would change a lot, in terms of perspective. I wonder how dirty Clinton really is, very dirty probably. I'm thinking of Sandy Berger, which I posted about below, who is also Henry Kissinger's right hand man. Also, Madeleine Albright did Yugoslavia, 1999 (book: Fool's Crusade: Yugoslavia, NATO and Western Delusions).

Sensitive hard drive MASSIVE DATA missing- National Archives
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=14025
Old 11-14-2009, 10:01 PM   #19
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Steve, I tried to read it too, but couldn't get past the name Bush Sr. (Adolf Schickelbusch). I have a ha-ard enough time keeping track of 'stage' (?) names, without other subsets factored in, truly. I did read about something like that on Adachi's site, a long time ago. However, as time permits, I may try again. It's a long article, and I'm not familiar with gold issues, but for it going missing at the Canadian mint last year.

happyhollergal, which Bush-Clinton connection? (or maybe I should read Steve's link in entire?) A Bush-Clinton connection would change a lot, in terms of perspective. I wonder how dirty Clinton really is, very dirty probably. I'm thinking of Sandy Berger, which I posted about below, who is also Henry Kissinger's right hand man. Also, Madeleine Albright did Yugoslavia, 1999 (book: Fool's Crusade: Yugoslavia, NATO and Western Delusions).

Sensitive hard drive MASSIVE DATA missing- National Archives
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=14025
Hey No Caste! The link between the Bush's and Clinton's is listed in the article on Steve's first link, and also there are videos on google that go into great detail on the relationship between those two families, that go back to when Bush, Sr. was over the CIA and then another one of The Clinton's and what they got away with (murder, drugs, extortion, etc) while they were in power in Arkansas. That is a bad bunch I'm afraid. There are also those who say the Bush's and Clinton's are related to the royal family in England. That part I've not investigated, but even if not, they have done so much that it blows the mind how they can get by decades without going to jail. I'll see if I can find those videos for you.
Old 11-14-2009, 10:20 PM   #20
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

This is the video about the Clinton crimes.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&view=2&dur=3#

This is the video about the Bush Clinton connection.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&view=2&dur=3#
Old 11-14-2009, 10:58 PM   #21
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

wow I guess I should of read the report because it explains so much

I listened to Dr Deagle's report and he really got me rather upset, so I had to cool down. I had to work on changing my reality to feel better

That is some report but for the most part it explains so much

why wouldn't they try to screw each other as its for them the norm

I think its funny and I really will keep myself from and "fear" from what may happen as I'm sure we will be fine

Seems like its their world that is falling apart
Old 11-15-2009, 05:44 AM   #22
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

happyhollergal - Thank you for posting those video links. Appreciated!
__________________________________________________ _________

There's an APEC (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation) meeting in Singapore, so there are quite a few world leaders in China.

12-14 Nov, APEC 2009 CEO Summit
14-15 Nov, 17th APEC Economic Leaders' Meeting

The APEC CEO Summit 2009 will bring together more than 800 of the world’s top business leaders to Singapore to meet with leaders of some of the Pacific Rim’s most powerful nations. http://www.apec2009.sg/index.php?opt...d=100&catid=38

APEC members: Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Chile, People's Republic of China, Hong Kong (China), Indonesia, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Peru, The Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Chinese Taipei, Thailand, The United States, Viet Nam

Last edited by no caste; 11-15-2009 at 06:09 AM.
Old 11-15-2009, 05:56 PM   #23
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone...

This is turning out to be a rather interesting story to say the least!!!

Found this on the Fourwinds site...

quote...
Saturday, November 07, 2009 6:50 AM

usma1959-forum: FW: inside story

E-mail from a friend who has a friend stationed at F. Hood.

What happened

Since I don't know when I'll sleep (it's 4 am now) I'll write what happened (the abbreviated version.....the long one is already part of the investigation with more to come). I'll not write about any part of the investigation that I've learned about since (as a witness I know more than I should since inevitably my JAG brothers and sisters are deeply involved in the investigation). Don't assume that most of the current media accounts are very accurate. They're not. They'll improve with time. Only those of us who were there really know what went down. But as they collate our statements they'll get it right.

I did my SRP last week (Soldier Readiness Processing) but you're supposed to come back a week later to have them look at the smallpox vaccination site (it's this big itchy growth on your shoulder). I am probably alive because I pulled a ---------- and entered the wrong building first (the main SRP building). The Medical SRP building is off to the side. Realizing my mistake I left the main building and walked down the sidewalk to the medical SRP building. As I'm walking up to it the gunshots start. Slow and methodical. But continuous. Two ambulatory wounded came out. Then two soldiers dragging a third who was covered in blood. Hearing the shots but not seeing the shooter, along with a couple other soldiers I stood in the street and yelled at everyone who came running that it was clear but to "RUN!". I kept motioning people fast. about 6-10 minutes later (the shooting continuous), two cops ran up. one male, one female. we pointed in the direction of the shots. They headed that way (the medical SRP building was about 50 meters away).

further reading here
http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1258300345

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 06:12 PM   #24
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
name of their game is FEAR.

its their turn to fear us.........we are winning
Now that's the spirit....

It's funny when I go out in public and see the corruption from people in high places.... it is they who hold there head down in fear of me as I walk by!
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 01:43 AM   #25
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Obviously.............they are trying to really throw a huge scare and start a war on religion in the US now as we all knew they were planning on trying

Indicating that the Ft Hood shooter is connected to Al Queda

They are really throwing in all their efforts..............I heard a guy on Coast to Coast that I thought was going to start crying he was so upset.

<spreading love to all no matter what their belief is>

We know that the truth behind 9/11 and see the truth behind this also