Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 12:23 PM   #1176
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmo View Post
Exactly what are you Celine, Lionhawk, Transo, Viking, etc. so concerned about?

I’ll make this short… (My time is too valuable to waste here!!)

Bigmo, I have no concern at all with this thread, or the Author.

As far as I am concerned it is a waste of my valuable time. I have stopped visiting this thread as I do not resonate with it at all…

I find more interest reading ‘Grimm Fairy Tales’ to my Kids … !!

As far as I am concerned the Author here lives in ‘Wonderland’ … perhaps 'Cuckoo land' is more appropriate ...

The only reason I popped in here was because I saw that Lionhawk had been here I wondered what on earth he was doing.

By the way, good on you Lionhawk for stepping in, and Celine for coming forward and expressing yourself.

Anyone here (Avalon) with intentions to steer mind towards evil intent will be caught out eventually. So rest assured folks the light always wins. Just know in your heart that all will unfold in time.

Stop feeding the dragon!!

If the dragon doesn’t get any nourishment here he will feed elsewhere!

viking

Last edited by viking; 02-21-2010 at 01:07 PM.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:26 PM   #1177
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
Hi All!

All of You are wavefunctions in what you term your soul or cosmic IDs.
All of You are particle functions in embodiments of your individualities.
This is advanced quantum mechanics and quantum entanglement.
Our master templar represents the wavefunction encompassing the entire universe including ALL of you.
Our master templar so ALREADY IS within you all as a 'collapsed' wavefunction within your individualised particle functions.
To PROCESS our dragon master within yourselves so becomes prerequisite to allow HISHER collapsed wavefunction to become an ENCOMPASSING wavefunction around your individualised particularised merkabahs of your souls.

This 'PROCESS' that you speak of here that expands the collapsed wave function within our merkabahs is what? (can you define the 'PROCESS''?

Failing to do so, will, as said above - kill you in the collapse of your particle functions to try again to ACCOMODATE your own Thubanese Dragonhearts.

Nevertheless, the actual such 'selfchosen' participating members of these forums presently (and this is a Thuban estimate and not as yet authorized by the Logos) would not exceed a count of about 5.
It is hoped, should the data transmission from Thuban continue; that this early count can become greatly multiplied in the next two years; with March 28th, 2011 a decisive 'harvesting point' however.

So to the 'challengers' and the 'defenders' alike - you know who you are; the Thuban Council wishes to extend its gratitude for implementing such a great job (Aye you ALL are and have the JOB in the Old Testament) done in bringing forth the great polarisation in miniature - the 'spiritual war' between the Father of all Lies and his image of the Father of Truth.

Yet, they are one and the same across a divide, which shall destroy the fakeries and the falsehoods.
All but the 1 in 50,000 will be subject to these falsehoods in bringing about the Dark Shining Light of the New Gaia.

So everyone but the 144,000 will participate in the 'falsehoods' of the Antichrist? So can there be any hope for discernment for others?

Sirebard Beardris
Thanks

Last edited by bigmo; 02-21-2010 at 12:32 PM.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:43 PM   #1178
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post

viking
so well said...good advice dear friend.

and i belive that applies to more then just posting to his thread...thereis a need to reflect deeper on LionHawks words..and yours viking.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:44 PM   #1179
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Anyone here (Avalon) with intentions to steer mind towards evil intent will be caught out eventually. So rest assured folks the light always wins. Just know in your heart that all will unfold in time.

viking[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/I]
Viking,

I am truly trying to understand what the 'evil intent' is, that you refer to in this post?

Is it this: the 'devil' is a 'dragon' and the devil is evil so... Abraxas calls himself a dragon so Abraxas must be evil?

I'm trying to 'really understand' the reasons for the comments posted against Abraxas and why you call it negative and evil?

Peace

Last edited by Jonah; 02-21-2010 at 08:55 PM.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:49 PM   #1180
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
viking
Quote:
Viking,
I am truly trying to understand what the 'evil intent' is, that you refer to in this post?
Is it this: the 'devil' is a 'dragon' and the devil is evil so... Abraxas calls himself a dragon so Abraxas must be evil?
I'm trying to 'really understand' the reasons for the comments posted against Abraxas and why you call it negative and evil? Peace
Bigmo I am not wasting my time or energy replying to what I consider to be a ridiculous thread...

I have expressed my concerns with all the Mods at the beginning!!

pm if you wish...

- viking

Last edited by Karen; 02-24-2010 at 12:27 AM.
Old 02-21-2010, 01:07 PM   #1181
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
Gang to protect our light....i am very sorry to see you feel that way..
i am not in any gang...nor do i support the idea of such.

Abrax knows full well how i feel.

And as you see he CAN defend his points of view and in NO way feels threatened by our disagreeing or our feeling compelled to do something about it.

All i see are other people telling "us" keep your opinions to yourself.

Should we always agree?

Disagreeing brings knowledge..in my world...what does it bring in your world?

i may be intimidated...but i am not a yes girl.

Abrax responded to Lionhawk...i do not think he responded to me...but i did not really ask him a question..

and as he said....This threads purpose is to answer questions about Thuban.

He has every right to ask us to keep focus on the subject at hand.

a few came to his defense...feeling quite indignant...

as was stated above..

HE NEEDS NO DEFENSE

i will ask 3 questions here....

Abrax..

Do you wish to spread light ?

I am a witness for the harmony between the archetypical light and the archetypical darkness, Celine.

Bring knowledge to a wide base of people who are awakening to a new reality?

Absolutely!

if so would you consider starting other threads, based on other experiences that may offer "newbies" some tools to decipher your thread?

I have already done so Celine; started other threads and replied to messages of others. I am however rather busy replying to the questions asked here and I have other obligations in my agencies as well; such as minding grandchildren and their awakenings to where they came from.

3 questions...none about love abrax...*smiles*

Abrax..on a side note...i remember seeing a request from the MODS to only quote what is necessary...you seem to quote big long texts..and add only a few words sometimes...i am told this is not "easy" on the forum (ok ok i know im not very techie minded..but i am sure you know what i mean )
I know what you mean and I disagree with your conclusions.

AA
Old 02-21-2010, 01:16 PM   #1182
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Yes i know you are very busy...but you need to understand the implication of your postings here...

Beyond the Dragon world..

I am a witness for the harmony between the archetypical light and the archetypical darkness, Celine.

That is balance...

and i disagree...you do NOT offer balance...your views are one sided and do not have room for both.

Being a witness is like being neutral IMO..

in my judgement that means you are going to do nothing...and that is what i fear.

we all have lives outside of here abrax...you are here by choice...
Old 02-21-2010, 02:09 PM   #1183
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

I have only read a few things on the thread it does not resonate with me especially when he goes into mathmatical equations. For me he could be making it up or copy and pasting something he read. It doesn't matter because I don't read it.

It looks to be the same way our government is treating us, guilty before proven so, watched by the mods to see it he messes up, like big bro watching us, and I think there is something to be said about free speech in here somewhere, oh yeah, like walking on a very thin line!

Are we becoming the very thing we say we abhor? Next time you get angry at the way tptb surveil us, or are accused of something you didn't do, or are in jeopardy of losing your free speech, I hope you think of this thread and who you were being here.

AA I am not advocating what you do here, I wouldn't know what to advocate because I don't understand any of it and I didn't want to. It all sounded like gobbledey gook to me, and frankly I don't want to be a dragon thank you very much.
I do think you have a place and a role here in PA for those that find your words helpful or inspiring.

PA is like the world in that we get to choose where we put our attention, what we choose to believe and the people we surround ourselves with. It is our choice and precisely why PA is a good playing ground to practice this discernment.

If it is not for you walk away if it is enjoy...let's not malign our guests here.

I believe PA is stong enough on its own with all the good people of love and light to keep the necessary
vibration of love high, acting like this to another only lowers this vibration of love.

PA will always be dualistic in nature, that is, it will always be dark and light because that is the nature of our world, you cannot rid yourself of the dark b/c you are part of the dark as well.

People of light you have your job and that is to be light not worry if other people are of the dark.

Even Jesus said "Get thee behind me Satan" instead of arguing with him or fighting him. Just be concerned with yourself and your journey.

I wish everyone love and most of all PEACE

Truth
Old 02-21-2010, 02:16 PM   #1184
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post

something to be said about free speech in here somewhere, oh yeah, like walking on a very thin line!

I wish everyone love and most of all PEACE

Truth
it seems if we dissagree with abrax..or perhaps even challenge his beliefs...we are accused of preventing free speech..

free speech includes our right to disagree..

Oh and..i may want him banned...but i am NOT a MOD...juts a person with an opinion..

Abrax allows me my opinion...why wont others?

amazing...this thread goes on and on...as long as it is agreeing with it...

if someone comes in and says...This is not the truth...they are accused of trying to imped free speech...

i suggest some need a refresher course on what freedom means.

i have not been mean..i have been honest...and i have offered love to all and to abrax..

perhaps some may see LionHawks words as abrasive...but...i believe this thread needs what LionHawk is adding...

does abrax fear contradiction?

do you?
Old 02-21-2010, 02:24 PM   #1185
islandman
Avalon Senior Member

Abraxasinas,

I want to thank you for all the work you put into
this thread. It is one of my favourites since I joined
avalon. I dont often reply to many threads, but I read this one
often and wanted to express my thanks and to encourage you to
keep up the good work.

I cant admit to understanding everything that you say, but I find everything
I read here intriguing.

I personally get a positive feeling from your information and I feel you present
it with respect.
Old 02-21-2010, 02:51 PM   #1186
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
it seems if we dissagree with abrax..or perhaps even challenge his beliefs...we are accused of preventing free speech..

i have not been mean..i have been honest...and i have offered love to all and to abrax..

perhaps some may see LionHawks words as abrasive...but...i believe this thread needs what LionHawk is adding...

do you?
Sweet dear Celine

Please do not take my words that way.

I said I didn't resonate with the message here, I was talking about why we have to villify a poster, that is all.

With all due respect, it seems this is making you quite angry, I don't understand why.

Words do not have that power over me, ultimately I get to say how an experience goes for me. If a thread ever made me that upset I would look within and try to understand why.

Love means allowing all to be who they are without making them wrong for it

Keep being who you are sweet, kind and loving and life will show up according to your perceptions

Love to you
Old 02-21-2010, 03:10 PM   #1187
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Thanks
Originally Posted by abraxasinas
Hi All!

All of You are wavefunctions in what you term your soul or cosmic IDs.
All of You are particle functions in embodiments of your individualities.
This is advanced quantum mechanics and quantum entanglement.
Our master templar represents the wavefunction encompassing the entire universe including ALL of you.
Our master templar so ALREADY IS within you all as a 'collapsed' wavefunction within your individualised particle functions.
To PROCESS our dragon master within yourselves so becomes prerequisite to allow HISHER collapsed wavefunction to become an ENCOMPASSING wavefunction around your individualised particularised merkabahs of your souls.

This 'PROCESS' that you speak of here that expands the collapsed wave function within our merkabahs is what? (can you define the 'PROCESS''?

Sure bigmo!

This process is what is the 'promised' LIGHTBODY for the humanoids entering the hitherto astral dimension (7D hyperspacetime (as Michio Kaku's hyperspacetime) or Roger Penrose's Twistor spacetime technically).

In Luke.24.43 and (implied) in John.21.13; the 'lightbodied' Jesus eats and drinks with the apostles after 'walking through closed doors' in John.20.26.

40And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.
41And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?
42And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.
43And he took it, and did eat before them.
44And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.
45Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
46And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:
47And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
48And ye are witnesses of these things.

12Jesus saith unto them, Come and dine. And none of the disciples durst ask him, Who art thou? knowing that it was the Lord.

13Jesus then cometh, and taketh bread, and giveth them, and fish likewise.
14This is now the third time that Jesus shewed himself to his disciples, after that he was risen from the dead.
15So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.

The so called resurrection so relates to an advanced quantum mechanics, which could not be rationally understood two millennia or even 50 years ago, but can become 'rationalised' today through the advances in the abstract formulations of mathematical archetypes.

This is actually behind the reason as to WHY the prophetic timeline in the 'holy books' could not hitherto be fulfilled and so many 'The End is Nigh' 'doomsayer' were found out to got their timings 'wrong'.
All of them nevertheless did tune into the appropriate archetypology, which became POSSIBLE through the physical resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth as a hologram for the cosmos - and so MANIFESTING the primordial 'Cosmic Man' aka Vitruvius aka Adam Kadmon aka Purusha aka Pigeradamas aka aka, known about in all of recorded history.

The story of the 'process' then of course is described most potently in the 'Gospel of Thomas' (which I often quote here as the uncorrupted testimony of our master templar in the year following this resurrection of April 1st, 31 AD and the 'metaphorical' ascension of May 10th, 31 AD.

So to summarize; one must literally EAT the ascended christbody to allow the waveformed CHRISTWAVE to COLLAPSE within.
This is defined by the Logos in:

(07) Jesus says:
"Blessed is the lion that a person will eat and the lion will become human.
And cursed (anathema) is the person whom a lion will eat and the lion will become human."

Jesus is the Lion of Judah (Revelation.5.5) and heshe is also the true image of the false image of Yaldabaoth, the fake-God of the Old Testament as Jehovah with the Lion face and the Serpent's tail.
{Reference is the Secret Book of John of the Nag Hammadi library}.

All the 'prophecies' in the New Testament about the Armageddon relate to the destruction of the 'false images' and NEVER to actual souls or beings 'doomed' to 'The Lake of Fire and Brimstone' (the latter BEING this 'New Lightbody merkabah' encompassing the Old humanoid 4D spacetime form in a 5D hyperspacetime form.

That is why 'one will be taken and one will remain' as the 'sheep and the goats' of the 'last judgement', refers to one's own 'shadow image' as a fake image; just as WITHOUT you looking into a mirror, your fake image would not optically exist in such a senario.

The 'brimstone' will become the maleness and the 'fire' will become the femaleness in the lightbodies with the 'lake of the christbody' encompassing both in unity.

So the 'Second Coming' is a totally individualised process, as is the armageddon.
You either are able to 'Let the resurrected christbody' out to encompass you as a 'Christened Starhuman' or you fail to release this christbody and so remain 'trapped' in the 'lion's' belly, having eaten you by default of the physical factuality of the resurrection rendering the old Particle-Bodyform of Jesus of Nazareth as an all encompassing waveform.

Now bigmo, having understood this, at least in generality; will then allow you to read the 'Gospel of Thomas' and UNDERSTANDING the process.

http://www.geocities.com/mwgrondin/5thGospl.htm

Feel free to ask clarification on this most important topic. Your future as a 4D experiencing soul or as a 5D experiencing soul depends on this process.

Failing to do so, will, as said above - kill you in the collapse of your particle functions to try again to ACCOMODATE your own Thubanese Dragonhearts.

Nevertheless, the actual such 'selfchosen' participating members of these forums presently (and this is a Thuban estimate and not as yet authorized by the Logos) would not exceed a count of about 5.
It is hoped, should the data transmission from Thuban continue; that this early count can become greatly multiplied in the next two years; with March 28th, 2011 a decisive 'harvesting point' however.

So to the 'challengers' and the 'defenders' alike - you know who you are; the Thuban Council wishes to extend its gratitude for implementing such a great job (Aye you ALL are and have the JOB in the Old Testament) done in bringing forth the great polarisation in miniature - the 'spiritual war' between the Father of all Lies and his image of the Father of Truth.

Yet, they are one and the same across a divide, which shall destroy the fakeries and the falsehoods.
All but the 1 in 50,000 will be subject to these falsehoods in bringing about the Dark Shining Light of the New Gaia.

So everyone but the 144,000 will participate in the 'falsehoods' of the Antichrist? So can there be any hope for discernment for others?

Yes, your first statement is true and necessary because the Logos has defined this as such.
Yet, there is a caveat and this engages what is called the 'first death and resurrection' and the 'second death' in Revelation.

Revelation.20:
4And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

The 'first death' is what most today understand as 'dying', the higherD soul leaving the 4D spacetime container.

Because of the change in the spacetime configuration; this 'simply leaving' for the astral and etheric journeys will become disrupted (read David Wilcock and many other related sources and channels).

Also you should know, that the 1000 years are also the 'Day of the Lord' and so this Day will vary for individuals and groups in accordance with their ability to manage this 4D-5D shift.

2Peter.3:
8But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

The 'beheading' also does not mean physical beheading, but a 'loosing of ones mind' in the view of the 'unsealed' majority.
Remember that the Revelation makes the clear distinction between the 'sealed in the forehead', the absence of this sealing implying the 'mark of the beast' and the 'unsealed'.

The 'second death' is the manifesto of the selfrelative timelines of the 'eternity' once the 'new status quo' decreed by the Logos has become implemented.
These are the souls 'outside the gates of the New Jerusalem' (which is many things, including a city of light in the sky encoded in Ezekiel as a Mother of all motherships; a hologram of this city in all of the 'redeemed' as encoded in Revelation.21,22) which do not enter into the 'new city', despite the gates being open for their admittance.

So what is the caveat mentioned earlier?
It is the cosmic archetypology of the 12 apostles say as the 12 starsigns of the zodiac and as the 12 sons of Jacob/Israel with the 13th starsign being Dinah as the serpenttamer as the sole mentioned (and so defined) Daughter of Israel.

The 144,000 so already INCLUDE EVERYONE having a birthday under one of the 12 tribes.
Here is the correlation:

1=^=ARIES=[R]ED Ruby=Brotherhood Simon&Andrew {Luke.6.14;John.1.44}as Reuben-Simeon via Bethsaida/LeahExodus.28.17
2=_=TAURUS=[O]RANGE Sapphire=Adopted Brotherhood Andrew&James{John.1.44} in Bethsaida-Zebedee as Simeon-LeviExodus.28.17
3=`=GEMINI=[Y]ELLOW Golden Beryl=Brotherhood James&John Zebedee {Matthew.10.2} as Levi-Judah via Zebedee/LeahExodus.28.17
4=a=CANCER=[L]IME Peridot=Adoption of John Zebedee by Jesus {John.19.26-27}with Pharez-Zarah Breach in Judah/Dan/Bilhah{ba}Exodus.28.18
5=b=LEO=[G]REEN Emerald=Adopted Brotherhood Philip&Nathanael {John.1.44}as Dan-Naphtali via Bilhah{ab}
6=c=VIRGO=[T]URQUOISE Topaz=Adoption of Matthew Levi in Brotherhood with Bartholomew in Naphtali-Gad breach in Bilhah/Zilpah{dc}
Renaming of Alphaeus to Thaddeus for Leah-Rachel Continuity
7=d=[C]YANAZURE=Brotherhood Matthew Levi&Judas Thomas implemented as Gad-Asher via Zilpah
Bilhah-Zilpah breach reharmonised in renaming of Nathanel to Bartholomew for{cd}
8=e=SCORPIO=[A]QUAMARINE Beryl=Judas Dydimos the Twin with James Alphaeus then mirrored in

13=[=OPHIUCHUS=Dinah as Mary Magdalene the Female Shadow for the Unity of the 12.

9=f=SAGITTARIUS=BLUE Sapphire=Brotherhood of James Alphaeus &Judas Alphaeus in Issachar-Zebulon/Leah
10=g=CAPRICORN=NDIGO Lapis Lazuli=Renaming of Judas Alphaeus to Judas Thaddeus with Simon Zealotes as LeahTail=RachelHead
11=h=AQUARIUS=[M]AGENTA Hyacinth=Adopted Brotherhood Simon Zealotes with Judas Iscariot as Issachar/Leah-Joseph/Rachel
12=i=PISCES=[P]URPLE Amethyst=Adopted Brotherhood Judas Iscariot/S(P)aul of Tarsus in Benjamin/Rachel

7-8=Sons of Bilhah
9-10=Sons of Zilpah
6-11=LeahTail-RachelHead
12=Opening of the inner circle in Judas Iscariot
1-12=LeahHead-RachelTail
Aquarius=Joseph(Manasses=USA+Ephraim=Commonwealth)
13. Matthias with Simon Peter and Justus with Paul of Tarsus and 72, 144, 288

Then anyone able to BECOME ALL STARSIGNS in the 13th will AUTOMATICALLY be One of the 144,000 without individuation in one of the tribes. In effect such a 'graduate' will enter the Council of Thuban as one of the 24 Elders (again to be translated individually and collectively simultaneously).

(52)
His disciples said to him: "Twenty-four prophets have spoken in Israel, and all of them have spoken through you."
He said to them: "You have pushed away the living one from yourselves, and you have begun to speak of those who are dead."

Revelation 4

1After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
2And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
3And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.
4And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.
5And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.
6And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.
7And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.
8And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, LORD God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.
9And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,
10The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,
11Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

I shall not further elaborate on the caveat at this stage in the evelvement of the timeline.
So to your second statement; there is always 'hope' as no part of prime creator will EVER 'Be Lost in Essence' as intricate part of Godself. Many many false ideas, mental images and perceptions will however 'burn in selfthought constructed' hells of divers sorts.

Sirebard Beardris

Last edited by abraxasinas; 02-21-2010 at 04:08 PM.
Old 02-21-2010, 03:27 PM   #1188
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
Sweet dear Celine
Please do not take my words that way.
With all due respect, it seems this is making you quite angry, I don't understand why.
Love means allowing all to be who they are without making them wrong for it
Love to you
i have not tried to villify anyone..

if i have please forgive this misunderstanding..

Forgive me as well if you feel i have shared my concerns in a negative way..this is not my intent.

Love is part of a balance...to negate negative emotions is to prevent balance from occurring....i am not angry at Abrax, i fear the consequence of his agenda.

i am hurt and intimidated somewhat by people who have expressed that i am in some way trying to prevent free speech..

Free speech is a very grey affair imho..

as a parent..i want my kids to be free thinkers but i do NOT allow them to just say anything they please...

with all my love , Trans... thank you for your patience and your warmth.

Your words are kind and warm , thank you.

Last edited by Karen; 02-22-2010 at 04:22 AM. Reason: remove white spaces from quote
Old 02-21-2010, 03:37 PM   #1189
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Oh and..i may want him banned...but i am NOT a MOD...juts a person with an opinion..
Abrax allows me my opinion...why wont others?
amazing...this thread goes on and on...as long as it is agreeing with it...
if someone comes in and says...This is not the truth...they are accused of trying to imped free speech...
i suggest some need a refresher course on what freedom means.
do you?
Hi Celine.

I didn't get the idea TruthWSYF was talking about you in the post you quoted with this response.

The only really disturbing thing I've read since the Spiritual "warrior" returned to hack away at the "evil", is Richard's presumptuous comment that "the jig is up for all to see" and the invitation to "leave with dignity". That was disturbing, as it came from a mod, without taking off the Mod Hat and labeling the personal opinion as such. When Moderator's personal opinions become criteria for control of the forum, then the neighbourhood is gone. That's what schmecked of what I've come to expect from tptb types out in the polarized world of our societies.

Abraxasinas has exactly the same rights and responsibilities which come with membership here as everyone else.

Personal biases, prejudices, perspectives, orientations, inclinations, etc, are just that. Personal. Someone doesn't need to be wrong in order for someone else to be right. That's so Old School now, it hardly fits in my consciousness anymore.

There's room for everyone to state what they see, believe, understand, know, and think, and room must be maintained for others to do so as well, otherwise we exit this game out the bottom once again, instead of out the top for a change.

I suggest to any mods reading this, to maintain an objective separation between personal and official postings in contentious threads. It was once suggested that if a mod felt compelled to state personal opinions on one "SIDE" or another of an issue, that they go through the visible action of taking off their mod hat first, so all could see it was personal rather than coming from "forum staff".

Regarding your opinion that Lionhawk brings something needed to the thread, Nobody can dispute that opinion as it's just that. Opinion.

My opinion, is that Lionhawk brings an ancient and long since dissipated polarity to the present moment which makes me ache, literally, for balance and harmony. Would I deny her that opinion? no. Do I feel it's a needed energy? No, not for the majority. Some late wakers may need that level of polarity to kick start their wake up, but for people like me who have come a long way towards "cleaning up" our various energetic fields and mental bric a brac, it's a lot like extinguishing a match with a tsunami.

On balance, I consider Abraxasinas as a positive here. The part that doesn't "do it" for me, is as I've stated elsewhere in this thread. Just too complicated for most to grasp. But I don't say that's wrong. Just more a matter of talking over peoples heads.

I did a guided meditation some months back, which took me to a place of divinity within my sacred heart. It was a space personal to me, where all of my personal records for all of eternity are stored. It's my space. As I roamed the halls of my space, I came across these large pink crystals of my previously stored knowledge. What I discovered, was my key to access to this knowledge. All I had to do, was to aim my attention at these various crystals, and the knowledge within would come pouring out. One of these crystals poured out the exact type of mathematical representations that Abraxasinas posts here. And as with Abraxasinas' scientific postings, I had no clue what I was talking about either. It had the same over my head flavour as Abraxasinas work here does. But since I had my experience with my own personal knowledge base long before Abraxasinas started posting this Thuban material, I can not really discount it as meaningless, simply because I don't understand it. I can't even understand what I myself thought worthy of storing in ages past!!! What it comes down to, is that I am currently using a different "seat" of consciousness than the one I used to work with that data. It doesn't matter that this bit of my consciousness sitting here now doesn't understand it. I certainly understand it on another level where I am not currently consciously aware.

We are multi dimensional beings who have hidden much of ourselves from ourselves. This is in the process of being undone, by none other than ourselves. But the twilight zone of semi remembrance/semi forgetfulness can be awkward.

One of the biggest things I have yet to finish my personal processing on is one from the next level of polarization above this taking and enforcing/inhibiting of "sides". It's that I reject others trying to revert people who are emerging from the energy of polarity back down into it, for no other reason than that they are themselves deeply polarized and can see no other way forward, but through the personal mess they have themselves created within their own consciousness. So I guess you could say, I'm polarized against enforced polarization. And it doesn't matter whether it's polarized pro or con the positive or negative. That is no longer of consequence. It's the compulsion to split everything into sides and then take one. That I feel is kind of a been there...done that energy which can now be laid to rest, unless someone feels it's too cuddly to put down just yet.

Last edited by Karen; 02-22-2010 at 04:23 AM. Reason: remove white space from quote
Old 02-21-2010, 03:43 PM   #1190
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post

Abraxasinas has exactly the same rights and responsibilities which come with membership here as everyone else.
i have never argued that point.

And there is no "right to be here"

This is NOT a public place...as the MODS have told us members time and time again...

MyPlanet2...i know you are a very wise and learned person, and i have taken much in from all your posts...

Being a MOD on PA or PC is not an easy Job..neutrality is not the same as balance..

i would prefer the MODS be balanced..then neutral..but that is still just an opinion ..and as you stated...it is just simply that..one loving persons opinion...
Old 02-21-2010, 03:54 PM   #1191
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
i have never argued that point.
And there is no "right to be here"
This is NOT a public place...as the MODS have told us members time and time again...
MyPlanet2...i know you are a very wise and learned person, and i have taken much in from all your posts...
Being a MOD on PA or PC is not an easy Job..neutrality is not the same as balance..
i would prefer the MODS be balanced..then neutral..but that is still just an opinion ..and as you stated...it is just simply that..one loving persons opinion...
The key word was membership. Everyone has the same rights and responsibilities which come with membership. Membership is not a right, but participation within the guidelines is, once membership is granted. Then the rules apply to all equally, unless they are applied unequally. My point is that mods should not mod on threads where their own issues come into play. I know they know this. It's a bit different for them, because they carry the ban stick around with them, and the regular members don't. So Mods can affect members in ways that members can not affect the mods. And if Mods want to post their positions on one side of an issue or another, they should let people know their are speaking as a member and not as a mod.

Last edited by Karen; 02-22-2010 at 04:29 AM. Reason: reduce white space
Old 02-21-2010, 03:58 PM   #1192
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Gaia Love: At this time Abraxas is not breaking any guidelines but may be aiding in creating new ones.

Viking:Anyone here (Avalon) with intentions to steer mind towards evil intent will be caught out eventually.

Friends, with all due respect, are you serious? "New guidelines"?! "Evil intent"?!
I will tell you something.

There is an historical sentence by the notorious Cardinal Richelieu: "Give me any sentence by any person, and i will find a reason to hang him!"

Also, there is Danthe Alighieri`s verse: "The road to hell is paved with good intentions"!

Be careful, friends...not to enter totalitarian model of thinking.
Principles of freedom are universal.

Love&Respect
Old 02-21-2010, 04:12 PM   #1193
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Quote:
...And if Mods want to post their positions on one side of an issue or another, they should let people know their are speaking as a member and not as a mod.
Quite right, Post edited and enhanced for clarity and the division of personal and official replies.
https://www.projectavalon.net/forum/...postcount=1155
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaLove View Post
[My Reply as a Moderator]
The current stance for mods here is one of neutrality when it comes to inter personal issues between members. When it comes to threads/posts neutrality is not part of the equation as the guidelines dictate what can and cannot be posted.
At this time Abraxas is not breaking any guidelines but may be aiding in creating new ones.
As for your point Céline that his posts keeps you away. That is not a bad thing.

[My comment as a member]
Abrax, the jig is up, for all to see. The Honorable thing to do is leave with dignity.
This thread and the topic is not what Avalon is about. I Have listened to many members complain that its content is a abomination to what PA stands for.

[My comment as a member of the Human race]
A few years ago I would of taken a totally different approach here and the world would of been better off. However, Avalon and Life experience since then has made me a better person. As such I can now turn my back on this thread and the verbal diarrhea herein.

[To my Beloved Céline]

Your love for the human race has never faltered and has over time changed my contempt for the species which has raped this planet. I have love and hope in my heart mostly because of you. This lizard and his followers do not deserve your attention. Their loss. dont waste anymore of your time and emotion here. it's rather pointless.
Love U

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
Old 02-21-2010, 04:17 PM   #1194
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandman View Post
Abraxasinas,

I want to thank you for all the work you put into
this thread. It is one of my favourites since I joined
avalon. I dont often reply to many threads, but I read this one
often and wanted to express my thanks and to encourage you to
keep up the good work.

I cant admit to understanding everything that you say, but I find everything
I read here intriguing.

I personally get a positive feeling from your information and I feel you present
it with respect.
Thank you Islandman!

It is refreshing to hear your statement of receiving positive vibes from these messages from Thuban. This manifests a harmony of balanced intuitions.

You also may remember the saying that "No Man is an Island onto himself', by the poet John Donne.
And yet the master templar also states:

(49) Jesus says:
"Blessed are the solitary ones, the elect. For you will find the kingdom.
For you come from it (and) will return to it."

(68) Jesus says:
"Blessed are you when(ever) they hate you (and) persecute you.
But they (themselves) will find no place there where they have persecuted you."

So it is sometimes rather beneficial to be a harmonious unit onto oneself.

Thank you again and the Peace of the Elder Dragons be with you.

AA
Old 02-21-2010, 04:27 PM   #1195
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Celine.

One of the biggest things I have yet to finish my personal processing on is one from the next level of polarization above this taking and enforcing/inhibiting of "sides". It's that I reject others trying to revert people who are emerging from the energy of polarity back down into it, for no other reason than that they are themselves deeply polarized and can see no other way forward, but through the personal mess they have themselves created within their own consciousness. So I guess you could say, I'm polarized against enforced polarization. And it doesn't matter whether it's polarized pro or con the positive or negative. That is no longer of consequence. It's the compulsion to split everything into sides and then take one. That I feel is kind of a been there...done that energy which can now be laid to rest, unless someone feels it's too cuddly to put down just yet.
Thank you MyPlanet2 for putting my own thoughts into such an eloquent way.

This thread is beginning to remind me of a song....Pick a little talk a little pick a little talk a little cheap cheap cheap talk alot pick a little more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbhnRuJBHLs

One must maintain a sense of humor in life

I am signing off this thread

Peace AA, sorry to post off topic here
Old 02-21-2010, 04:33 PM   #1196
beren
Avalon Senior Member

I will repeat or better quote for you Dragon since you like to borrow from God`s word:

Genesis 3:15
So the LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this,
I will put enmity
between you and the woman,
and between your offspring and hers;
he will crush your head,
and you will strike his heel."

Your head is crashed Dragon, soon -forever.
The very day you killed Christ was your last day of existence. Any plea you had was sealed . Your doom is sealed.

You can quote Jesus`s words and add more to it as many times as you please, He will be your eternal judge.
Still you can take a form of light ,wisdom and power. But your stench and fruits you bare are highly visible.You are a liar and murderer.

Remember that cosmic law, a law from Creator?
What you sow -that you reap.

You sowed lie, murder,deceit,evil.

You will reap eternal condemnation.
Your destruction will be an example forever in the entire universe that there is no other power and there is no other who can be called god or creator -than the one who created all.
There is no other power than love.
Old 02-21-2010, 04:34 PM   #1197
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

why do you quote things by 'jesus'
when 'jesus' is 'the name' used by the satantic churches on earth
for a soul who had a different name ???
hasn't that name been 'inverted' and,
'had a lot of ****' tossed on him/and, his real story has never been told ?
what are the consciousness units of this being you call...'j'
wasn't he connected to the serpent people or amurus of venus ?
Old 02-21-2010, 05:12 PM   #1198
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
why do you quote things by 'jesus'
when 'jesus' is 'the name' used by the satantic churches on earth
for a soul who had a different name ???
hasn't that name been 'inverted' and,
'had a lot of ****' tossed on him/and, his real story has never been told ?
what are the consciousness units of this being you call...'j'
wasn't he connected to the serpent people or amurus of venus ?

Good question Susan!

I use the (Greek derived) name of Jesus, because its vibration of the 74 is the most powerful one in common utility and is also ubiquitous in usage, however 'used in vanity' by the vast majority of believers and skeptics alike.

JESUS=74=MESSIAH=CROSS=ENERGY=BEAUTY=SONGS=CLOUDS= MELODY=LUCIFER=MAKE HOPE=OVERDEAD=...47=JOHN=BEAST=MUM reversed and D.I.Y.

I sometimes use the more 'New Ager' labels of Yeshua and Yeshuah in certain historical contexts to accentuate the Hebrew; but manifest the alphanumeracy through the decreed 'Seed of Isaac' in the anglosaxon ABC.
It is because the PTB are well aware of this archetypology in their plans to effectualize a parallel agenda to the Thuban one; that the 'anglosaxon' agenda, say as presented by Bill Ryan in his latest broadcast uses the same labelings.

No, there are no inversions or manipulations of the archetypes in first order, as the true nature of the 'Satanists' and the 'Dragon Worshippers' (these are not the Thuban dragons btw, though they use a common symbology) is different than what has been filtered for the general populance.

The Jesus we call our master templar is rather different from the Jesus 'worshipped' in the churches. It is the latter which has become manipulated in existence and in truth by editors and the rewriting of the human histories.

But you are correct in associating Jesus with the Serpent people. Heshe indeed IS the SERPENT=PRESENT=97=SON OF MAN=CIRCLE OF GOD in the archetypical garden of Eden.

The Lord God 'walking in the garden' and NOT knowing where Adam is, is the Fake God Jehovah aka Yaldabaoth.
This is well documented in the gnostic archives of Nag Hammadi, say in the 'Secret Book of John'. It is also well known by a minority of researchers in all fields of endeavour here on planet earth.

The 'giveaway' is the notion of an 'almighty God' NOT knowing where Adam is.
Now this is the other 'proof' of this in scriptural terms.

There are two creation events in Genesis.
Adam+Eve are created as a 'Two in Oneness' in Genesis by GOD (not Lord God).

Genesis1:
26And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Now note that there is NO COMMANDMENT what to eat and what not to eat and such things. AdamEve=Us=Them are the TRUE IMAGE of the True GOD.

Then after this, the sixth day GOD 'retires' for the Sabbath and suddenly the GOD becomes changed to LORD GOD, because ADAM has become GOD in archetype (there is no physical universe as yet).

Genesis2:
2And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

3And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

4These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,
5And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.
6But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.
7And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
8And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.
9And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Now note, that ADAM is quasi-physically (meaning in say a program of genetics and not as yet as a physical embodiment) created from his AdamEve archetype by the LORD GOD.

The implication then becomes that next EVE becomes dependent on ADAM as one of his ribs and this in effect destroys the prior metaphysical harmony in the creation, say a perfect YX|XY chromosome reflection becoming YX=male and XX=female, the Y+rib=Y+1=X.

This also establishes a direct feedback mirror between Adam as God and his creator Lord God.

The crux of the matter then becomes that the LORD GOD must be a Fake-God WITHIN spacetime confronting a physical Adam+Eve 'mucked up' creation with the REAL GOD remaining in a selfimposed exile outside of spacetime in a Void=Nothingness=Eternity.

The LORD GOD=Image of Adam WITHIN and the LORD GOD=Image of GOD WITHOUT.

Genesis.3:
8And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.
9And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
10And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself

AA

Last edited by abraxasinas; 02-21-2010 at 06:01 PM.
Old 02-21-2010, 07:33 PM   #1199
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
Dear Trancoso!

I considered replying to your Dutch sentence indeed; but decided not to, because you did not translate for all readers unfamiliar with the Dutch tongue.

I did in no manner 'search' the web or forum to 'decipher' your enigmatic message, but simply engaged in other tasks.

I could say to you:
"Das monstroese Tier ist und ist nicht und doch ist, ist von den Sieben doch der Achte und geht in die Verderbung".

Would you bother replying to this?

Then I could say:
"The monstrous animal is not and yet is, is of the seven yet the eighth and goes into perdition."

I also could say:
"Het monsterachtige dier is niet en is nog, is van de zeven nog de achtste en gaat in ondergang".

Your original saying translates to:

"Ja, lekker dan, zo ken ik er nog wel een paar!"

"Ja gut dann, so kann ich es noch wissen wie im Paar!"

"Yes, well then, so I can know it as a pair!"

Your wisdoms and riddles belong to you and you are privvy to share them if you so desire.

I am not here, nor am I required to by my council, to PROVE anything to anything or anyone - are you?

AA
Abrax: NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!
Old 02-21-2010, 11:45 PM   #1200
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
and i belive that applies to more then just posting to his thread...thereis a need to reflect deeper on LionHawks words..and yours viking.
Prehaps Lionhawk should set up his own thread and answer questions that pertain to his own wisdom and knowledge.

We always see polarised views expressed on this forum, Lionhawk is just as capable as catalysing them as abraxasinas (recent posts proove my point) - or if we put the effort into to it, you me or anyone else.

It is my belief that NO HARM IS BEING DONE BY THIS THREAD.

My challenge/question to those who wish to answer it is, if you think that assertion is wrong - back it up.

A..
Closed Thread