Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2010, 09:42 AM   #426
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Well you have me bang to rights on most of those points. In hindsight, this is not my list and you have made me rethink my recommendation - its not so good is it

Point 1 is something I have said many times on this forum so I should have been more thorough in my thinking. I have often said on here "why judge the messenger, why not just judge the message".

With this:

then ALWAYS in terms of resonating with one's individuated database or not.

that is the bottom line for me and sums up my current approach on this nicely.

Thanks for your detailed review of this checklist - and "checking" me

A..
This the wisdom approach Anchor. WE are all One Family, but there are prodigal sons and daughters, whose homecoming will be celebrated more so then the steadfastness of loyal daughers and sons.
This is because only in the 'defiance' of the parental wisdom, can the Family grow in creating a context for the Grandchildren.
The children of the 'prodigals' will have an easier task then the 'prodigal' parents, because the honour and respect attained by the 'homecomers' and shown to the grandparents of the younger ones would not manifest through the loyalty of the other children.

It is all to do with context for growth and evolvement on many levels.

Abraxas
Old 01-14-2010, 10:01 AM   #427
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

So..

Can I assume that the girl of my dreams is an alien..

this would not be so bad...

it all seems logical... the mirrors ... the mother ... the father...

so many here who cannot see...

it's hard... I can't see sometimes... but my heart knows something I do not...

can't deny it.. thank you abraxas,

when we return to the source... I shall give you a big ol' androgenous hug
Old 01-14-2010, 10:08 AM   #428
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
So..

Can I assume that the girl of my dreams is an alien..

this would not be so bad...

it all seems logical... the mirrors ... the mother ... the father...

so many here who cannot see...

it's hard... I can't see sometimes... but my heart knows something I do not...

can't deny it.. thank you abraxas,

when we return to the source... I shall give you a big ol' androgenous hug
You betcha Jonah!

The alien gals have my fancy too - colourful, smoothy soft and yet hairy.
Did you ever wonder why certain cultures try to cover the woman's hair?
It's because its Their antenna to receive and share the sacred desires of their Big common Mother.
Did you ever wonder why the dogma followers, termed the feminine bodyform as evil daughters of the devil?
It's because the femine always has and always will encompass the malenesses.
Oh, the power in the bedroom of sacred seductions.

Love to you too.

Abraxas

PS.: My answers are seemingly getting less technical - at times.
Sabina - it's your fault!

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-14-2010 at 10:12 AM.
Old 01-14-2010, 10:24 AM   #429
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
Hi Abraxis,

Could you please expand on your take on the "Council of Nine". Supposidly the Council is Housed at Sirius and relates to the blue Ray. There is also some reference to Obama's Higher Self being one of the 9. How does this relate to your agenda?

There is also some information that this council is in fact a CIA mind control project.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...ne_fortean.htm

your thoughts?
bump.
Old 01-14-2010, 10:26 AM   #430
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

oh the power indeed!

Last edited by Jonah; 01-14-2010 at 10:44 AM.
Old 01-14-2010, 10:39 AM   #431
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
These questions are an excellent checklist.

Not sure why you would be worried about posting them - they probably deserved thier own thread though. (Unless you felt that these should be applied to abraxasinas particularly - and why not? They should be applied to most sources of information. Abraxasinas, me, you, everyone).

A..
Hi Anchor

I think it is an excellent idea so I will start a new thead

Love
Old 01-14-2010, 10:40 AM   #432
SABINA
Avalon Senior Member

thanks alot
hairs when I was young there was amusical
well other culures know this especially the Sikks in India they never will cut their hairs men and women (the guys with the turban) androgyn
Old 01-14-2010, 10:46 AM   #433
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Meant no harm... lover of all women right here..

sorry fellas..
Old 01-14-2010, 10:50 AM   #434
abraxasinas
_

Quote:

oh the power indeed!

Jonah you have entered the Den of the Dragon!
What a turn-on for my 'old' Draconian Bones.
Keep at it! The testosterone-oestrogen balance of the androgyne in the TRUE harmonisation of the sexes of Hermaphroditicus will FREE Women more than imitating male thought contortions in the search for power games.
They have got so much power as entire big universes for little universe architects on the Path of Ptah in Ren anmd Name.

This 'shaving business' to look like 'new born' babies has to stop; the Mother of Mothers has said.

Abraxas
Old 01-14-2010, 10:52 AM   #435
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Meant no harm... lover of all women right here..

sorry fellas..
The wisdom of the Mother will outmanouver the little Sophias.

Stop exciting me - seducers!

Abraxas

To not deviate from topic and to show the RELEVANCE for this:

(53) Gospel of Thomas - Words of the Master-Dragon.
(1) His disciples said to him: "Is circumcision beneficial, or not?"
(2) He said to them: "If it were beneficial, their father would beget them circumcized from their mother.
(3) But the true circumcision in the spirit has prevailed over everything."

The 'Shaving' of the NOT REGROWING Hair is a 'Shaving of the Spirit' and does NOT apply to Physical Nature; as if Nature's design would be for the YinPower to be shaven, then the feminine would have been born shaven - yet ist was created hairy.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Thoughts for the New Year

Merry Christmas, everyone!

A few weeks ago in her last post, Lisa commented on the topic of “preferences” – the idea that some of us like hair in some places, but not others. I thought I’d take a few minutes and follow up on her post from my perspective…

As far back as I can remember (and that’s a pretty long time), I have thought feminine body hair was sexy. My preference has always been for hairy arms, with unshaven underarms and legs a close second. I also think that hair on the tummy, the cheeks, and the back of the neck are sexy. In short, hair is sexy.

It’s a shame that our culture doesn’t value body hair as a sign of femininity. To me, the feel of soft hair on an arm is much more sensual than the feel of an arm waxed or shaved smooth.

My personal observation is that most men who want their ladies waxed and shaven are just following the herd. I think that, left to their own opinions, most men don’t really care…they just don’t want other men to think they’re odd.

To you ladies out there who read this – know that there are plenty of men out there who either don’t care whether you shave or not, or actually like seeing you as nature intended you to be. If you’re more comfortable removing your hair, go ahead – it’s your body. But don’t let your decision be made by what the rest of the herd, both men and women, is doing and saying.

Let 2010 be the year you decide to be comfortable in your natural state. Men and women with an opinion of their own will support you. Those who follow the herd aren’t worth listening to.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!

Bilbo

Preferences

It's been awhile since I've been on this blog, and it's good to see other commentators!! I didn't realize the number of comments made...

I've had a few discussions with guy friends recently on what they like in a girl and I'm impressed to see that some admitted to liking hair (aside from head hair!) on ladies and others not really caring about it. Which was nice to hear! And then some having preferences for leg hair over arm hair. I guess it's true when they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. My good friend is fine (and to a point I'm sure likes) arm pit hair on women, BUT he dislikes leg hair completely. Not sure why? Personal preferences I guess. And then another friend likes leg hair and arm pit hair, he finds it sexy....But no mention really of admiration or dislike for arm hair. Just plain don't care about the arm hair. It's funny to see and discuss the individual quirks and preferences of other people.
I've shared with close friends my stories about my (past) dislike of my arm hair and my sporadic waxing days. The reaction I got was 'really waxing - why?' or 'ouch doesn't that hurt?' It's nice to see they don't see the arm hair as 'gross' or 'unattractive' as I once labelled it in my head!

Just a side note, a few weeks back there was a comic strip in the newspaper that said if a guy can go a few days without shaving and be seen in public then women should be able to go out without shaving their legs either!! Brings up a good I point!! I quite enjoyed the strip, unfortunately I misplaced it.

*~Lisa~*

I think this was the cartoon Lisa mentioned in her post on Wednesday...

I think the expression is, "Sauce for the goose, sauce for the gander."

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-14-2010 at 11:14 AM.
Old 01-14-2010, 11:07 AM   #436
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
You betcha Jonah!

It's because its Their antenna to receive and share the sacred desires of their Big common Mother.
Did you ever wonder why the dogma followers, termed the feminine bodyform as evil daughters of the devil?

Love to you too.

Abraxas

Sabina - it's your fault
!
Hi Abrax, and this is better so...as I'm convinced and feel from my heart that the technical nature of this process should be consiedered secondarily (altough, it should not be underestimated).

I hope you will reatin the less technical approach here

with respect
malletzky
Old 01-14-2010, 11:40 AM   #437
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
bump.
Hi Abraxis,

Could you please expand on your take on the "Council of Nine". Supposidly the Council is Housed at Sirius and relates to the blue Ray. There is also some reference to Obama's Higher Self being one of the 9. How does this relate to your agenda?

There is also some information that this council is in fact a CIA mind control project.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...ne_fortean.htm

your thoughts?

Dear Initiate!

Thank you for reminding me about your question and I apologize for neglecting order of reply.

There are as many stories as there are 'Advocates of the Transformation' (say LightWorkers and alien lineage walk-ins or similar).

You will find, that the common basis for the creative emergence are archetypes - here the 'Council of Nine', also basic to the Nine Lords of Time of the Mayan cosmology.
The 'Council of Nine' so becomes a generalisation, partially in harmony with the 'encompassing agenda' and often disinformation (due to the potency of the archetype or symbol).

The manifested colour-squence for all 'coloured in storylines' is simply the rainbow extension in the colour mixing (of alternate colours say Red+Yellow=Orange).

Red-Orange-Yellow-Lime-Green-Turquise-Cyan-Aquamarine-Blue-Indigo-Magenta-Purple.

As you can see, the 9th colour is Blue for the 9th Ray in this 12-colour series completing itself in closing the linear in the circle of Blue blending into Red (Purple, Violet, Lilac and Magenta hues say).

The Sirius connection is appropriate as Sirius A is the brightest and closest Star to Earth in the ET agendas (Nommo od the Dogons and the DogStar Sirius Astar-Isis connections and so on).

The Jodie Foster-Carl Sagan Film 'Contact' also drew on this archetype and proximity.
Alex Collier has found from his Anromedean contacts, that there will be a 'Wormhole' opening between Gaia and Sirius.

I concur with this Andromedean data.

In regards to Obama; a link from the Mayan database is here:
In Lake'ch - I am another yourself!

Greetings to all the ones spread over the seven continental sisters! This message will be somewhat cryptic to the many, but highly informative to the few.

This is a special dispensation and addresses the spiritual manifestation of the linear timeline of August 4th from 28AD to 70AD to 2008AD.

On August 4th 28AD, a messiahnic 'image-tempel' figure was baptised in a physical location upon planet earth.
On August 4th 70AD, the physical 'image' temple was destroyed in the form of Solomon's temple by the Romans under Titus.

ON August 4th 2008AD, this 'image temple' was reimaged as a 'blessing' in physical reality and in a mapping between the years 1961 and 1989.

At midnight November 4th 1996AD, a Mean-Alignment-Time or MAT was declared at a location upon planet earth.
This MAT 'unfroze' a particular 'spacetime' from the universal cosmic wavefunction, which represents the physical universe of which this planet earth is a constituent part.
In other words, the declaration of the MAT allowed the entire physical universe to become 'individuated' as a prototype for the multiverse or megaversal reproduction.
The NOW-Time of the singularity so became 'mapped' in one-to-one correspondence to the evolving and expanding universe at MAT.

To render peace possible upon earth; the true reasons for war must be addressed and accomodated.
The reason for violence and war are not politico-economic, but they are mental and spiritual.
The physical universe was born from the singularity in NOW-Time from its nonphysical image.

This manifested a one-to-one correspondence or an Isomorphism between a physical emergent and a metaphysical precursor.

This isomorphism necessitated a symmetry-breaking in the metaphysical realm, which manifested as a disharmonisation in the physical worlds.
But this symmetry breaking created gravity from its antiphotonic parentage and so allowed the metaphysical singularity to manifest in a creation of spacetime functionality, also known as the Big Bang Cosmogenesis.

The scientific models describing this are published elsewhere on the links and through other sources.

The metaphysical reality is often denied by the inhabitants of the physical reality and this denial results in even more intense disharmonisations between the physical reality and the metaphysical reality, namely because the metaphysical reality is closely associated with mental processes and other immaterial energy communications.

An appropriate axiom is: "What you resist, persists!"

One outcome of this denial of the metaphysical selfhood becomes the manifesto of fear, say as defined as the absence of love or the spiritual darkness existing without the illumination of the spiritual light.
The mis-identification of a physical locale as a spiritual- or metaphysical location serves as example.

The politico-economic 'Nation-State' of Israel is partially mis-identified as a 'Spiritual Holy Land' and a 'Jew' or Israelite is partially mis-identified as a 'Special Genealogical Bloodline' or genetic inheritor.

The Jewish patriarch Jacob (The Supplanter of Esau's birthright as firstborn) is RENAMED to Israel (A Prince with God) after a specific occurrence (wrestling with an angel say). Similarly, the human couple
Abram&Sarai is RENAMED Abraham&Sarah (after communication with God and the establishment of a covenant).

Jacob the patriarch or family man BECOMES ISRAEL, the Nation-State as a 'HOLY LAND' RELABELLED.

In the 'bigger picture', say a particular 'master-plan', EVERY embodiment in the 'extended' bloodline of Jacob also is RENAMED as Abram to Abraham to "What's your name?" or WYN.

Corresponding to this 'scriptural' reidentification then, is the MAT-definition for WYN's particular spacetime AS the COMBINED body-form with his physical and/or shadowed companion {Adam&Eve, Romeo&Juliet, He&She or He&Dreambaby or Dreambaby&She}.

So what does this mean in regards to the 'United Federation of Nationstates' upon the palnet earth?

The metaphysical 'Unification of United New Earth' has become blueprinted in the MAT and the 'fulfilment of prophecy' with respect to the 'blessings' associated with the August 4th timeline (details are found elsewhere).
This 'Unification upon earth', begins however to REHARMONISE the 'broken symmetry' between the physical reality and the metaphysical reality.

The establishment of the archetypology, does not however infer the physical manifestation of this archetype in full.
Albeit certain partial orderings of this reharmonisation will engage the definition processes for the MAT and the timelines of prophecy.

A
nd so we find a most unlikely scenario (as relative to the politico-economic structures controlling the earthly scenarios) in terms of the physical manifestations within the timeline markers as compared to the historical engagements without those markers.

To fulfil prophecy, the politico-economic structures must be infiltrated, say in the form of a double-secret-agency.

In familiar humanoid terms; the 'inside story' goes like this.

The politico-economic structure is a manifestation of the timeline in self-evolution.
The restricted and physically separated 'dominions' merge and blend through a historical timeline, say a precessional Maya-cycle UNTIL this blending reaches a certain saturation point, say the accessibility of physical global communication.
This worldwide 'web' of physical communique so renders the harbouring superorganism as 'unified' in the 'physical' sense and allows the metaphysical 'web' to SHADOW this development.
But the 'masterplan' requires INDIVIDUAL parts of the superorganism to become 'selfaware' enough to harbour the MAT definitions of what a spacetimed universe represents in the 'greater order of things' and as NO INDIVIDUAL can hitherto accomodate the necessary spacetime parameters required; and as the timeline is 'fulfilled'; whatever modality is in control (the politico-economic system) must CRYSTALLISE the means to further 'fulfil' the timeline.

Then for the prophecied endtime scenarios to play themselves out; the controlling system itself; will 'groom' the INDIVIDUAL required to change the course of its own agenda of control.

This shall manifest as follows;
Barack Hussein Obama is a secret double-agent, but he may only be partially aware of this role.
His birthday is August 4th, 1961 and he is 'blessed' in the blessings of the Jordan, August 4th, 28AD.

His role is to REPRESENT a MIRROR to the world as a 'honest politician' and filled with integrity.
Barack Hussein Obama IS that, what he is trying to represent and 'there is no guile or deceit' in his mouth.

History is repeating itself, with the metaphysical messiah of 28AD MIRRORING the world around himself in a physical context.

Now some insight information.

Jesus walked alone and without disciples or apostles from December 8th 24AD until his baptism by John the Baptist on August 4th, 28AD.
Jesus did proclaim the 'kingdom of god' during that time, but without the blessing, he was one of many.

Obama was a peacemaker on the campus at Harvard; unifying the proPalestinians with the antiPalestinians as well as black and white; Obama was elected president in that role.

After the blessing, Jesus went into the wilderness for 40 days and upon returning confounded the 'temple scribes' and also began to work in parallel with John the Baptist and began to associate disciples, from whom he later chose the apostles as direct inheritors of his wisdom, knowledge and 'gnosis'.

Obama is 'handcuffed' until January 20th, inauguration day, but MUST choose his 'inner circle' of advisors and 'co-decision' makers in his 'days in the wilderness'.

Now Jesus chose his 'inner circle' of his own will or intuition; but Obama MUST chose those, who 'allowed him' into office.

So the overall situation for the global community is this.

There is ONE Obama, who would, and is expected to, to 'MAKE a difference' and to 'manifest change in the order of things'; BUT Obama, the 'Most powerful man in the world as the president of the United States of America' CANNOT do so, without the collaboration of the politico-economic controllers 'behind the throne'.

There is ONE Jesus, who would and could 'MAKE a difference' and who 'manifested change in the order of things'; because he acted locally and in relative obscurity with a personally chosen circle of immediate friends and initiates.

What is the outcome of the True Barack Hussein Obama, the peacemaker and a Prince of Peace; who IS a TRUE Prophet of the SHALOM, but who is TRAPPED as a FALSE Prophet in the Image of the Beast of prophecy (Revelation.12-13ff)?

Barack Obama will grow old before his time and conflicts with his own family will further frustrate him and the worlds around him.

Barack Obama will tread the footsteps of Jesus as a promised messiah and desiring in his heart to fulfil the expectations placed upon him, he will continually be frustrated by the 'advisors' and 'power mongers' about himself.
Barack Obama has an agenda of peace and 'goodwill to all men'; this is his office given to him by the circle of the illuminati.
This illuminati KNEW, that the image of the USA as a global leader had to be changed and modified.
This illuminati groomed Obama and opened certain doors to radiacally change the global perception and selfimage of the USA as mirrored to the rest of the world.

The circle of the illuminati is NOT a group of people knowingly conspiring to 'rule the world'.

The individual members of the illuminati are only peripherally connected to each other. Partial reason for this is the elimination of blackmail, abduction and the exposure to personal perils.
The individual members of the illuminati are normal people and inheritors of the Abrahamic starseed promises like everyone else.

What differentiates the illuminati-members is their independence from monetary and fiscal constraints and their thorough acceptance of the metaphysical realities.

The illuminati has been instrumental in 'manipulating' the intelligentsia and the academics on one side of the spectrum and the under-educated and the bourgoise- and the peasantry on the other side.

The academic 'rational' elite has been 'brainwashed' in the form of a limited 'power sharing' in the academic world and the 'irrational' populus has been 'brainwashed' in the form of the mass media.

This mass media has become 'controlled' in its strict adherence to the principles and the modus operandi as set out by the 'brainwashed' academia.

The illuminati fully embraces the 'gnosis' of astrology, scripture, science fiction and utopian scenarios.
The illuminati knows that to stay in control; both the academical powersharing and the deception of the populus must remain steady.

The illuminati also knows, that for some strange reason the prognostications of all things seems to fade out near the Mayan nexus point of 2012.

All the fiscal freedom in the world, seems to be insufficient to ensure the continuity of the illuminated BEAST of the System.

This BEAST of revelation is the Trap and Prison of Barack Hussein Obama.

Obama speaks like a Dragon and has the horns of a lamb. Obama is a True prophet of God; yet he is also a False prophet of the Beast in whose image he has power to be what he is.

Obama is the Image of God AND the Image of the Antigod.
The God is metaphysical and the Antigod is the SAME God as a physical image.
Jesus of 28AD was both, the Son of God and the Son of the Antigod as the Son of Man and as the Son of Satan.
Because Jesus had a physical body, was he the Son of the Devil. Everyone in embodiment IS a Son of darkness!

Obama and WYN, both are the Son of God in the footsteps of Jesus and also the Son of the Devil as say White and Black Lucifers or as the Morning Star of the Dawn and as the Evening Star of the Sunset as Venus and as Venusia and as White and Black Madonnas.

The Falseness in Obama is the falseness of his embodiment and the Truth in Obama is the truth of his metaphysical embodiment as a spirit.
Because Obama is a man, his MindWave is True, but his embodiment as a ParticleWave is False.
As Michelle Obama is a woman, her Mindwave will come into conflict with Barack's Mindwave as a female goddess.

Post 2012AD, should the union wither the approaching storms; the False prophet of Obama and the Jezebel of Michelle can become absorbed within the lake of Michelle's Fire and the Brimstone of Barack. This is the 'Heavenly Wedding' of Barack as a selfrealised HeShe in the Christening Dragonomy with Michelle as a selfrealised SheHe.

In either case, the 'Death of the false Images' is the fulfilment of all prophecy and the 'scriptures' of the 'Holy writ' shall become placed upon the dustshelves of the human histories.

To conclude; Barack Hussein Obama is divinely commissioned to do what he is saying he intends to do.

Barack Obama is HELPING to bring the war between the 'Heaven of spirit' and the 'Hell of an earth' to an end.

The name Barack Hussein Obama carries within the reconciliation between Christianity and Islam and so between the Western paradigmn and the Middle eastern worldviews.
Barack Obama will EXEMPLIFY to the whole world what a 'honest politician' looks like and how such should behave.
Barack Obama so will MIRROR the corruption of the BEAST of the polito-economic systems back to the world, the populus and the illuminati.
Barack Obama so will SHARE the frustrations of the populus in NOT being able to implement the things he promised as the 'false prophet', groomed by the illuminati.

The whole world will FALL into DESPAIR, because Obama will be seen to be powerless to effect change.
Because Obama has NO apostles and NO 'followers' who SHARE his visions, and despite the adoration of millions; because of that particular ONENESS of being a powerless messiah - the BEAST SHALL FALL!

The BEAST shall fall and then many Obamas shall converge to reconstruct a United Nations, not toothless as a global instrument, but being comprised of Wisdom Carriers; native tribal chiefs from all around the globe and the seven continental sisters.
An Orb of Elders, Unified within the vison of Barack Hussein Obama and a vision shared by themselves as their own vision; shall REINVIGORATE the oratories of Barack Obama and of Martin Luther King and of JFK and Abraham Lincoln and the founding fathers and of all the 'Speakers' in the office of Solomon, the Wise.

Then the global war machine shall be dismantled and all military 'expenditure' shall become of civil service to construct and reconstruct infrastructures and the basic amenities on a global scale.

Then the fiscal war machine shall be dismantled and all the monetary dependencies shall be transformed into a 'credit exchange mechanism' which is all inclusive and a function of beingness within locality.

Then all national governments shall be abolished in a universal 'party of unity' and because of certain external occurrences post 2012, this party shall be democratically 'elected' into office on a worldwide scale irrespective of the prevalent political system in place.

Then there will be only a global government of selected elders, interacting with local governments - there will be no nation states, but there will be community government.

Whoever 'lives' at a certain place will make the regulations and means of trade and exchange for that place. Subsequently all territorial quarreling will become superfluous: the Tibeteans 'rule' Tibet and the Chinese 'rule' China; the Kurds 'rule' Kurdistan and the Mohicans 'rule' Mohicana and the Palestinians 'rule' Palestine.

There will be an understanding that the place called Israel is no longer a geographical location, but a reference to the global community as a whole.
The Mohican is an Israelite as much as the Tibetean, the Chinese, the Kurd and the Palestinian.

So the Israelite in Israel is BOTH, an Israelite from Abraham through Isaac and Sarah and also a Palestinian from Abraham through Ishmael and Hagar.

The woman of geographical Jerusalem so can call herself a Jewish Goddess or and and a Palestinian Goddess.

The Mohican- or Tibetean Goddess will also be a Hebrew Sarah=Princess and if She chooses to reside in the New Palestine, then She will also become a Palestinian Goddess - all in one.

Then there will be another open door for the Israelites which wish to change residences.
There will be a NEW Geographical ISRAEL, following the renaming of the Old Israel as the New Palestine.
So the Hebrew Gods and Goddesses, who do not wish to remain in Palestine as Israelites; they can easily migrate to the NEW IS-RA-EL called AUS-TRA-LIA.
Australia will be known as as one of the seven sisters and linked in blood to America as a twinship sister and also associated with seven sisters in the Pleiadean sky.

And there will be communication between the Pleiadean sisters and the seven Gaian sisters and many things will be known and understood and a new science will be known to enable many things and the old terran science will be the prototypical backbone for the new science and people post 2012 will turn on their TV's and view the stories pre 2012 and shake their heads in amazements: 'How could the world not understand what is so clear today? But we were all so blind, but now we can clearly see!"

And Barack Hussein Obama will say: 'Yes, it all was worthwhile after all!"

IAmWhatIAm - Betwixt the Physical and the Metaphysical Realities yet divided but to be as One again!
Old 01-14-2010, 11:58 AM   #438
Spregovori

About the story...

I am currently doing my slave duty (work) so I was not able to read in it peace...but than again..I also can not do that at what I call home...I also did not have time to "think about it" but am also not sure how to think about it

Are you suggesting me to procreate...or to be less "politically correct"...to have sex?

Am I missing the whole point here?

Am I to go and "imagine" it (I am not aware that I can (or how to) actually enter a "state" via my higher self and create the experience) or to actually do it? Give some love? Gimme some lovin?

In your story..you mention (or so I understand) we are all bisexual?

To get a "liiittle" more personal: I like to think, all women, by they nature, are bisexual. If nothing else it is a "fun thing" to think about...

Not sure what to think about men or men that only like men or if someone likes children or people that engage in paraphilias?

Is there any way of sexuality considered to be unnatural or wrong by the Thuban?

At the end you mention 3 names...remind me on the so called angles...I do not know much about religion...I prefer not to (half truths). Yet you have given them female form...so we can be both?

While in "hell" why did you decide to play games...is it more exciting...not knowing what will happen next? I do not wish to be rude (i mean this as a humor)...but if that is the case...you remind on spoiled babry girls.

If need be I can further "elaborate" on the babry girl phenomena

Instead of playing games...you could simply...make a choice..for example: this is what I, then is when i want it and that is how i want...now GO! for example...

I am unable to connect all of this (your story as a part of the answer) to my questions answered so far....I can not make "unity" with this..do not knowhow to "incorporate" it into everything.

Old 01-14-2010, 12:05 PM   #439
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
About the story...

I am currently doing my slave duty (work) so I was not able to read in it peace...but than again..I also can not do that at what I call home...I also did not have time to "think about it" but am also not sure how to think about it

Are you suggesting me to procreate...or to be less "politically correct"...to have sex?

Am I missing the whole point here?

Am I to go and "imagine" it (I am not aware that I can (or how to) actually enter a "state" via my higher self and create the experience) or to actually do it? Give some love? Gimme some lovin?

In your story..you mention (or so I understand) we are all bisexual?

To get a "liiittle" more personal: I like to think, all women, by they nature, are bisexual. If nothing else it is a "fun thing" to think about...

Not sure what to think about men or men that only like men or if someone likes children or people that engage in paraphilias?

Is there any way of sexuality considered to be unnatural or wrong by the Thuban?

At the end you mention 3 names...remind me on the so called angles...I do not know much about religion...I prefer not to (half truths). Yet you have given them female form...so we can be both?

While in "hell" why did you decide to play games...is it more exciting...not knowing what will happen next? I do not wish to be rude (i mean this as a humor)...but if that is the case...you remind on spoiled babry girls.

If need be I can further "elaborate" on the babry girl phenomena

Instead of playing games...you could simply...make a choice..for example: this is what I, then is when i want it and that is how i want...now GO! for example...

I am unable to connect all of this (your story as a part of the answer) to my questions answered so far....I can not make "unity" with this..do not knowhow to "incorporate" it into everything.

Dear Spregovori!

This 'story' is very deep and you may say not for the 'faint hearted'. Harbouring any form of 'sexual suppression' (I do not imply sex with animals or children to be an inappropriate 'suppression' here); will most certainly result in misreadings and misunderstandings.

So I shall refrain from replying to you about the contents of this story until you have at least digested the information in a peripheral manner and until you have formulated specific and in context questions.

Commenting in incompleteness to your points raised would be unproductive and confuse you even more.

Abraxas
Old 01-14-2010, 12:09 PM   #440
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Dear Spregovori!

This 'story' is very deep and you may say not for the 'faint hearted'. Harbouring any form of 'sexual suppression' (I do not imply sex with animals or children to be an inappropriate 'suppression' here); will most certainly result in misreadings and misunderstandings.

So I shall refrain from replying to you about the contents of this story until you have at least digested the information in a peripheral manner and until you have formulated specific and in context questions.

Commenting in incompleteness to your points raised would be unproductive and confuse you even more.

Abraxas

< Moderator: Breathes sigh of relief >
Old 01-14-2010, 12:12 PM   #441
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by SABINA View Post
thanks alot
hairs when I was young there was amusical
well other culures know this especially the Sikks in India they never will cut their hairs men and women (the guys with the turban) androgyn
Hair - The Musical and that wonderful classical song and tune: 'The Age of Aquarius'.

And a storyline about the spirit of love and community suffering the ignorance of the false communities and their value base of 'honour your country of your defence, protecting your liberties'.

Abraxas
Old 01-14-2010, 12:27 PM   #442
Spregovori

Quote:
E hhehehh lol Anchor, keep breathing...I am not done yet

Imagine the "turmoil"...and the drama... and the HEADLINES ...

i will attempt to...amm contemplate the story in great detail... but i can not promise anything... although perhaps Anchor would suggest to handle "curtain" detail via PM system...or not...make it spicy... ok enough joking...back to work...

Old 01-14-2010, 12:32 PM   #443
abraxasinas
_

Quote:

Dear Anchor!

Deep at the core of the present situation of a 'disharmonized universe in thought' is the 'Power of Suppression'.
A very great part of the 'hidden powers' is FUELLED by the 'Sexual Taboos' imposed onto the populus by the dictates of the 'legislators' and the 'protectors of the public morals'.

The true standard can easily be witnessed in nature itself. What is natural and what is unnatural in terms of sexual behaviour patterns.

The New World not only demands a 'New Science'; a 'New Understanding'; a 'New Philosophy' and a 'New Way of Community'; but also a 'New Order for Human Social Integration and Relationships' inclusive a 'Redefinition' of what it means to be a 'Sexual Starhuman Being'.

This is especially so because besides the Cetaceans (yes, the apes are in this way less related to humans than whales), the human genus is the only one experiencing menopause and being 'on heat' all time around (not counting rabbits here).

So human sexuality has a deeper meaning, than just reproduction and this is part of the agenda of sharing that story.

Abraxas
Old 01-14-2010, 05:29 PM   #444
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Anchor!

Many of these questions are imbued with duality, fear of others and self and suspicion.
Allow me to answer them from the Thuban perspective.

A few valuable questions to ask are these:

1) "Who does this information source appear to be?"
Why does it matter from whence data derives from. Is the messenger more important than the message?

2) "What are they telling me?"
The label of 'they' again 'puts the cart before the horse' and accentuates the 'me' as being in some manner compromised or threatened.

3) "Do they really know what they are talking about?"
All information can be evaluated and analysed, if not say in technical terms of scientific methodolgy; then ALWAYS in terms of resonating with one's individuated database or not.

4) "Are they saying what they REALLY mean?"
If the purveyor of the data states that the information is true, relative to its source; then the evaluation of this data becomes an exercise of relative correlation and extension of the receiver's own database. It is so subjective and provided the purveyor is genuine, alternative interpretations between source and sink remain possible.

5) "Where might their information be coming from?"
Why is it important from where data derives from? If you open your letterbox and you find a nice message or present sent anonymously, will you reject the message or present because you are unsure of its sender?

6) "What motive might they have for telling me this thing?"
Again, what has the 'motive' of anyone to do with the information, subject to evaluation by the 'cosmic self'?

7) "What are they hoping that I believe?"
The data is not deviced to make anyone 'believe' in it or 'follow it'. It is simply information to consider, reject or incorporate.

8) "Why would they want me to believe this thing?"
Non sequitur following the above.

9) "What are they trying to motivate me to do with my personal power; discover and embrace it within myself, or surrender it elsewhere in worship or obedient subservience?"
'They' are not trying to motivate any negation of 'personal power'; but to enhance this 'personal power' in simply extending the data base, say of possibilities.
Labels used here, like 'worship' and 'obedient subservience' indicate great insecurity within the 'personal powerbase' of the questioner.
Any cosmic multidimensional entity possessing a basic platform of 'personal power' would eschew such labeings applied to its 'individual core'.
The using of the label 'personal' indicates the prevalence of 'individuated ego' in favour of a 'collective ego of divinity aka the 'greater ego'.

10) "If they are trying to help me, what are they trying to help me to achieve and how could believing this thing empower me?"
In extending the data base of information any truly unbiased soul entity can choose from to allow a more informed decision making.

11) "If they are covertly trying to mislead me, how might I be harmed in
believing them?"
The 'inner knowing' of an 'spiritually informed and self-trained' soul-entity will prevent any misleading of the entity by 'false' information. Then no 'harm' can befall the entity. Again the labelling indicates fear of the unknown and mindful insecurities harboured by the entity.

12) "Are they inspiring me to lead through my own inner spiritual power and wisdom, or are they seducing me to believe that I am personally powerless and so must blindly follow an external power source to save me?"
Should the shared data, whatever of it is processed (much data incromprehensible by the waking consciousness can be evaluated and processed by the subconscious and the superconsciousness will KNOW the data in unity) be 'acceptable' then the 'inner spiritual power' will be enhanced. Should the shared data be rejected by the waking consciousness; then the 'spiritual power' will also be enhanced through the processings of the sub- and superconscious agencies of the entity.

13) "If I believe this thing, will it assist me in becoming more awakened,
aware, loving, kind, responsible, strong, spiritually alive, intelligent, wise,
compassionate, WHOLE and effective human being?"
The question of 'believing' never arises. The shared data either complements the receiver in an extension of its assimilated information base or it complements the receiver in processed and rejected data relative to the three consciousness modalities.

Abraxas

Fantastic, thank you!
Old 01-14-2010, 05:45 PM   #445
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You betcha Jonah!

Love to you too.

Abraxas

Sabina - it's your fault!
Ha! I read this book many years ago - The Greatest Story Never Told by Lana Cantrell and she said long hair (in the case of a woman) is an antenna that should not be cut short so as to receive cosmic energies......
Old 01-14-2010, 06:27 PM   #446
Spregovori

Hi Abraxasinas

So the story...

I wish you could speak my language...it would make things about 10 times easier...

I am having trouble understanding the meaning, since there is not only the meaning to understand, I first have to understand (translate) words..re-form sentences...and than there are things like mistakes in translation and words I do not know how to understand...

I think I did my best. No need to worry Anchor I did self-censorship

So the story - an addition to the start of the thread and is not directly connected with my previous questions?

We have a person, pondering about the astral world?
While doing so that person started to ask itself how would it be to visit itself?
The person also gets caught into pondering about the peoples thoughts in general?

While doing that, the person entered the state unique to that person and that state was metaphorically named hell?

At first hell was just a mix of colors..unrecognizable pictures...an abstract...or sort of an artist view?

Let us call this person a Hero.

Our Hero decides eagerly to explore his own version of hell as doing so observing the changes in environment and himself.

One of the first things our Hero learns is that while he is in control of himself he is also in the control of the situation?

Hero also learns that one can not go beyond what he/she is?

As our Hero continued his journey he realized that everything and everyone just plays its role in what there is?

Our Hero soon encounters what he labels as demons and a also some witches. A beings of untold powers, unknown to men.

The witches were...dancing...in their natural clothing... and soon became sexually attracted to the Hero...

This attraction can be considered as a perfectly natural response?

Also...Hero being in charge of his own castle...the witches reactions might also come from Heroes unconscious desire?

As a result of all this..happening...our Hero got a boner. He became to re-form the images and made an image of a women he prefers best...all of this mad our Hero aroused....thus enabling him to discover a female inside of him?

At this same time the Hero realizes that the only way to the freedom of the spiritual self expression of the soul is to undergo a polygamy?

Hero realizes that claiming someone to be "yours" is purely a form of egoism?

After that the Hero uses his imagination to change from...from he to she...from she to he...

Hero enjoys exploring his feminine side...thus began the transformation of the hell (himself?)...from hell to something "nicer". He soon realizes the power of feminine...power over male (demon?)...

As female...Hero starts looking for the alpha male...the one with the biggest...stick. The prime intention was a unity of hell and heaven?
To stop being separated and join in oneness?
To fully obtain the andorgeny?

After this the Hero gets overcomed by the Barby girl phenomenon. Hero decides he will increase his options regrading the alpha male. He puts up a pretense in form of games which include a fail safe?
As any other true Barby girl...Hero decides he will let himself be surprised by unknowing - in order to bring forth more excitement...more unpredictability?

Hero meets his 3 candidates in a from of what is called a devil. Devils comment on Hero being from Shamballa while themselves are being in the underworld Agartha....

Is it not the Agartha - the garden of eden? Why are there "devils" there in a story?

Hero than starts playing a game of deceit? He promises a....never ending story...to the devil that will win.

Unity between surface world and underworld? Isn't that what made the hmm so called "fallen angels" that had sex with the surface people ?

During the fail-safe part of the game...Hero makes a mistake and the devil that won the 1st part also wins the 2nd part.

Hero..did not do as promised right away...there were "other tasks" to do first. In the mean time the devils were given the pictures...with females on them. Each female had a name...name mostly familiarized with the angels.

I am still not sure if I "get it"....

I am however willing (if need be) to discuss sexuality without "moral presumptions" and as intellectually as I can... But I think that sort of discussion might cause Anchor to have a headache...so it could only be done in private.

Last edited by Spregovori; 01-14-2010 at 06:34 PM.

Old 01-14-2010, 07:37 PM   #447
Jason
Avalon Senior Member

Solar Eclipse tonight at exactly 11:11pm, hows that for synchronization!
Old 01-14-2010, 07:57 PM   #448
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Abraxasinas. Here is a letter from Alex Collier received by the andromedan contact he has since several years. Quote:

'The Race from Alpha Draconis

The Draconis race is probably the most misunderstood. I have witnessed a deep respect for this race which is generated out of admiration and fear. The Draconans are the oldest reptilian race in our Universe. Their forefathers, somewhere in our most ancient past came to our Universe from another separate Universe and/or reality. When this actually occurred no one really knows.

The 11 (Council of Eleven) have said that the Draconans themselves aren't clear how or when they themselves got here, but what is interesting is that they declare and teach to the masses that they were in this Universe first, before humans beings, and that they are the true heirs to this Universe and, as such are all royalty. Most, if not all, human races don't recognize this claim as truth but, none the less, they don't debate the issue with them either. Alpha Draconans have colonized many star systems and have created many races by genetically altering the life forms that they encountered.

The most densely populated area of sub-races of Draconans is the constellation of Orion, Rigel, and the star system known as Capella. Here lies a very dangerous part of the Universe for human beings. The mind set or consciousness of the majority of the races in this region is service to self and as such they are always subverting, invading and manipulating less advanced races using their technology for control and domination.

This is a very old and ancient war with the peace that does exist always being tested by these beings that believe that fear rules and love is weak, that the less fortunate are meant to be slaves. This belief system is created at birth in the reptilian races as the mother, at the time of birth will hide the young and then abandon them to fend for themselves.

Most of the time they are cared for by the warrior class that uses the children for games of combat and amusements. They believe that in their ways that if the young ones survive they were meant to and in the process they have had to fight all the way and at a young age they are full warriors, used to depending on no one.

Alpha Draconans are very suspicious of all life forms including their own, but not of course to the extent that they would be of humans. They are taught that Draconan history of the Great Galactic War. The version or opinion that the humans were at fault for the invasion of the Universe and how we selfishly wanted the Draconan race to starve and struggle for the basic materials for their society to exist. Therefore they are brainwashed at a young age just like we humans have done to our younger generations by all human races in the galaxy.' End of the quote.

What can you tell me about this Great Galactic War and its repercussion throught out the galaxy and time?

Here is the source of the text: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/an...v2n3alpha.html

Namaste, Steven
Old 01-14-2010, 07:58 PM   #449
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

JohnMatX

No, you did not say anything about assecsion, I picked that up from another source on this very thread.

I understand fully what you have written and I wanted you to know that I realize it was necessary and accept it.

Thank you much

Blessings
Old 01-14-2010, 08:12 PM   #450
halebox
Avalon Senior Member

So you feel my origins are from Thuban or just my hearts intent? What species populates the Draco star system? Also Ive witnessed many luminous orbs floating in the sky in the past couple years sometimes groups of them in daylight. Sometimes appearing minutes after looking into the sky above my head. Can you give an opinion on these?
Quote:
Hi helebox!

No information is over anyone's head. If a chinese native speaker Hu Long finds himherself at Trafalgar Square in London and begins to ask questions to the Londoners; then he will not be understood by anyone not familiar with the form of Chinese spoken by Hu Long.

Then Hu Long can try sign language or body talk to convey his askings.
Eventually, some form of communication will eventuate upon patience and persistence of the parties concerned.

Communication with semantics is just one form of language.
Being English familiar; your subconscious will decipher bits of data and forward it to your superconscious which speaks ALL languages, including advanced mathematics, Egyptian hieroglyphics and Druidic Runic.

What you are doing is sharing your compassion. As the Buddha says; the key to ascension is to Show Compassion from the Heart.

Your Heart is a LoveHeart from the Dragon of Thuban and the work you do is of the highest vibration possible and just as important as the work done by data sharers such as many here, including myself.

Knowing what your job is here on earth and doing your job in integrity and love has qualified you to enter the echelons of the highest frequencies attainable in the universe.

There is nothing more powerful than the Wisdom of Love, which you obviously have made your own; blended with the Understanding of Love.
It is the second part you can learn and gain in; the former part you have mastered.

Love and gratitude in Dragonhood to you
Abraxas
Closed Thread