Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2010, 05:47 PM   #251
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I read your description of Jesus Christ and I have a question for you

This is from the book I am reading called Voyagers II regarding the man we know as Jesus. Are you telling me that this is fabricated ?

Under the direction of Azurites of the RA Confederacy, in 12 BC, the 12 level avatar, a pure Taran Turaneusiam - I soul essence was born outside of Bethlehem In a private residence to a Blue Flame Melchizekek-Hebrew Essene mother and a Blue Flame Melchizedek-Hibiru Cloister Essene father. It was NOT an Immaculate Conception, but rather orchestrated via traditional means through a couple chosen and prepared by the Priest of Ur. His mothers name was Jeudi, his father Joehius: both were leaders within the Blue Flame Melchizedek Essene sect. The child’s soul essence was born of the JU 2 Avatar SANANDO and the child was named Jesheua-Melchizedek (herein Jesheua-12_ who later became known as Jesus, son of Mary and Joseph. The personages of Mary and Joseph were not the parents of this avatar child, they were the parents of a ninth-level-avatar soon to follow. Jesheua-12 was born to descendants of the house of Solomon, and taken in infancy into the custody of the Priest of Ur

written by Ashayana Deane
Dear mntruthseeker!

Every shard of the source has the creative spark of the creator within its soul.
So potentially there exist as many cosmogonies as there are souls in the manifested universe.
Every soul in incarnation then experiences a collection of lifepaths converging into 'The Story of My Life'.
This 'Story' then is 'offered' to the universe and its creator for 'processing'.
There are many universe modellers in incarnation, all have a 'Story' to tell and then to 'offer' their story to the 'collective oneness'.

Many stories blend and merge with each other in a kaleidoscope or tapestry of the collective 'God-Soul'.
Many stories are able to absorb other stories, due to the 'talent' of the story teller or the desitre to 'tell stories' in the first place.

The more encompassing stories so 'compete' in their offering to say the 'Logos' to MANIFEST the 'story' as physical reality and in their filterings down the dimension from the 12th to the 4th.

Your Azurite 'Story' from above so effectively 'competes' with the 'Story of Thuban'.
Time will tell, whose 'Story' has eaten the other!

All is in Peace and in order.

Abraxas
Old 01-08-2010, 06:45 PM   #252
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for your answer and I do agree with what you wrote about the many ways the story tellers will tell their stories.

Many have come out and I'm sure there will be many more.

The one you wrote is the one I have heard of all my life. I was raised roman catholic and their stories are embetted within my mind. Its hard to believe anything they have taught me as so much of it was based on lies to cover their scemes.

Its truly amazing and brilliant the way that our true history has been so distorted to cause so much confusion. Such a shame but understandable under the conditions they put themself in.

They had a plan and certainly enough time to perfect it

Blessings to you

Vickie
Old 01-09-2010, 12:25 AM   #253
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

abraxasinas...what is your opinion regarding the following philosophical and political potpourri?

Greetings and Salutations to the Beings of the Universe!

Please consider the following emotional expression of attempted understanding and intent. I didn't intend this as a general communication...but it sort of evolved into an open letter. I resisted rewriting it...to keep it informal and genuine. I just want to see a proper governmental system for the Solar System in place which maximizes Responsible Freedom. I keep thinking that we are a galactic administrative problem...and that most of you neither love us nor hate us. You probably want us to evolve! I also keep thinking that we are rebels without a clue...who legitimately rebelled against something (enslavement and theocracy perhaps?)...but ended up in worse trouble than if we had just gone with the program...so to speak. Now...we seem to be on the verge of blowing ourselves up, becoming enslaved by malevolent ET's, and being ruled by a really nasty theocracy. Or...on the verge of a top down silent and bloodless revolution...whereby we could finally achieve a united and free world at peace...for the first time in our history. I'm trying to visualize more underground living and electric everything...and interplanetary tourism and industry using advanced spacecraft. I'd like to see an end to extreme wealth and poverty via Responsible Free Enterprise. I don't have a problem with interacting with other benevolent beings...no matter what they look like...or what their history is...as long as they are genuinely benevolent. It would obviously take time for everyone to get used to each other. Project Avalon may be one of the first steps toward a Solar System United Nations...or whatever everyone wants to call it. I suspect that beings from throughout the Solar System...view, and even participate, on Avalon. We discuss various and sundry subjects presently...but someday we may vote...as members of a Solar System General Assembly. I have been repeatedly moved to tears by two related Stargate SG-1 episodes which touch on a Galactic United Nations: 1. http://www.fancast.com/tv/Stargate-S...antalus/videos 2. http://www.hulu.com/watch/68254/star...the-fifth-race

Here is a link which I found interesting with information from John Rhodes: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...reptiles38.htm It caused me to speculate. What if Reptilians evolved...but not Humans? What if the entire universe was Reptilian? What if there were no Humans anywhere? What if the entire universe was a Reptilian Universal Church Theocracy? What if Humans were created as a slave race? ('Let us make man in our image') What if Lucifer (Ptah?) was the Reptilian in charge of the genetic engineering project which resulted in the creation of Human Beings? What if Humans were mistreated as slaves? What if a group of Reptilians, led by Lucifer, conspired with Humans, to kill God the Father (Ra?)...and take over 'Heaven'? What if this was the Luciferian Rebellion which led to War in Heaven...and the death of God the Father (Ra?)? What if the Reptilians loyal to God (Ra?) fought against the Luciferian Reptilians and Human Beings...driving them out of the Garden of Eden (Heaven?) What if Battlestar Moon was used to transport the Luciferian Reptilians and Humans to Aldebaran, Sirius, and Earth...while being violently pursued by Nibiru? What if Interdimensional Reptilians aka The Spirit of God aka Amen battle with Luciferian Interdimensional Reptilians and the Divinity Within Humanity aka The Holy Spirit...to regain control of the Renegade Human Race? What if the New World Order is the Kingdom of Ra? What if the Luciferian Reptilians and a select group of Humans run Earth from underground bases on Earth and the Moon? Could this be Gizeh Intelligence? Could Reptilians and Humans loyal to Ra be Zionists? Could Reptilians and Humans loyal to Lucifer be Teutonic Zionists? Could a pacifist union of both factions be Followers of Jesus? Could Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom be the solution to this ancient mess? How much trouble am I in now? Probably quite a bit. But once again...this is just speculation...with no inside information whatsoever. I don't think that I have seen Lucifer...but one never knows! This hypothetical being could walk down a crowded city street...and no one would notice anything out of the ordinary. This would be a 3D hybrid with lots of 4D, 5D, 6D, 7D connections...I think. I'm thinking of Anna in 'V'. There may be remarkable similarities. Who knows?!

I'm trying to think through a constitutionally based Solar System...where Reptilians, Humans, and Greys peacefully engage in commerce, athletics, education, tourism, the arts, entertainment, etc. There would be no God, no Satan...and nobody would have to bow down and worship anyone. No one would be a master...and no one would be a slave. Everyone would be in charge. I keep referring to the U.S. Constitution because of it being in use for over 200 years, and being currently in use. There could be others...perhaps superior...but I'm trying not to reinvent the wheel. It does not imply nationalism or protectionism. It does imply We the People(We the Beings?) being in charge...in an organized decentralism. If there are Deep Underground Military Bases throughout the Solar System inhabited by various factions of Humans, Greys, and Reptilians...an all out war would be utterly devastating. A voluntary cooperation under a constitution would make so much more sense. The gods could retire...which is what I want. I don't want Lucifer(or equivalent) to be hurt or killed...I just want the reign of terror to end. I'm suspecting that well intentioned beings of all races...for billions of years...have tried to be God...and failed miserably. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely...no matter how intelligent and well-intentioned you are. It turns a Good God into an Evil Satan...and it probably doesn't take very long.

If the U.S. Constitution was the central authority of the Solar System...instead of any deity or demon...no one would be worshipped, humiliated, exalted, enslaved, etc. If Lucifer is the Godess of This World (and Solar System?)...and will not relinquish power to anyone else ('if I can't have them...nobody can!')...might a constitutional ultimate authority allow this being to retire with grace? I'd really rather skip the Battle of Armageddon. Does Revelation 12 describe Lucifer or Satan? The ultimate leader of the serpent race's collective or 'hive mind' is the "great red dragon", the "old serpent", "the Devil" or "Satan". Lucifer was one of the three original archangels (along with Michael and Gabriel) who each had charge over one-third of the 'angels'. Mind you...I'm hypothesizing a very dark universe...where this crazy world is as good as it gets. This is a terrifying thought to me...but what if this is reality? The horror! Could the following experience describe the being who Lucifer rebelled against? I found it in chapter 19 of the 'Dulce Book' http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/dulce_book.htm on the watcherfiles.com website. I don't know if this is credible...but it really made me think. Does the following description refer to Lucifer...or to Satan? I'm leaning toward Satan aka God Amen...but there might be some similarities with Lucifer...who would have to have some communication with Satan...on an ongoing basis.

"One of the 'targets' to which Mr. Brown's military RV trainer sent him was the Grey aliens' collective mind, and more specifically he was instructed to search out the ultimate command or control center of the collective. Shortly after this particular experiment began [one of many], Brown found himself in an area where several Greys were working, although he did not know exactly where this was. He 'followed' the collective mind or thought-flow and found it to be absolutely massive, giving him the feeling of something unbounded, and almost universal in nature. However, he did detect a center, a definite 'heartbeat' of this massive collective matrix, into which and out from which a steady stream of information was flowing. He noticed, at one point, an unusual 'subspace' being that seemed to be directing the activities of the Greys he was observing, and discovered that the bodies of the Greys themselves were incarnated by such 'subspace' beings which apparently entered the Greys' embryonic bodies and used them as vessels to manipulate physical reality.

Brown was then instructed to locate other of these beings who apparently controlled the Grey collective from a subspace or astral level, and found himself in an area where several of these subspace or paraphysical entities were located. As he continued towards this 'center' the number of subspace or non-corporeal beings increased until he came to a place of much activity, something like a grand central station type of area, where these beings were very active in various pursuits. He did not know exactly where this was, but noticed that the closer he came to the control 'center' the more he sensed an increasing rigid atmosphere of absolute military-like control. He came to what he sensed was the central governing center of the subspace beings' activity, and in the center of this there was another area where a "council of 10" very high-level subspace or paraphysical entities congregated. These were apparently the governing principalities who were engaged in running the whole operation. The security here was absolutely incredible.

Then he perceived the SUPREME LEADER of this council of 10 paraphysical entities... and at about this point Courtney Brown was jerked back into his body, so to speak. He sensed that this leader had detected the presence of his own subspace, astral or magnetic body which he had projected, and had followed this RV 'intruder' back to his physical source. Brown and his trainer felt an oppressive, dark 'cloud' enter the room and it stayed there for about half a minute scrutinizing the scene. It left, apparently seeing the two RV'ers as "small frys" who were not worth wasting its time on.

Before Brown's expulsion from the command center however, he was able to perceive for a brief moment what this being was really like. He or it was an extremely powerful being, but one with a twisted personality that was full of darkness. Apparently this being had come into conflict with another Force which it saw as its enemy. Brown sensed within this being a severe self-esteem problem, in spite of its incredible power, and because of this it had a consuming desire to be worshipped by others. Brown was confused when he sensed that these subspace beings, and in turn the Reptilians/Greys, were actually COMMANDED by this leader to engage in self-indulgent and destructive activities. This being apparently wanted his servants to use self-indulgent rewards or fear of punishment to maintain the absolute hierarchical command structure within its empire -- as well as through the rest of the subspace hierarchy, and in turn throughout the Reptilian Grey's collective 'hive' society that they completely infested.

Brown also got the impression that it was FEAR and PRIDE -- its perceived NEED to be worshipped -- that kept this being from negotiating with its ancient enemy, and that this being was utterly desperate to maintain its very survival or existence [strange for a seemingly immortal subspace being] and chose to resort to rebellion and terrorism in a desperate attempt to take control of the situation. Brown recieved a strong impression that this being was the ultimate universal terrorist!!! (Did ET Phone Rome and Call 9/11?) Apparently because of its all-consuming ego this being would NEVER humble itself before its 'enemy', and the same might be said for most of the upper echelon of the hierarchy who depended on the praise of their fellow collaborators to maintain their illusion of self-importance.

These beings, one might say, had long ago and of their own free-agency 'imploded' in upon themselves -- becoming 'spiritual black holes' with all-consuming appetites, absolute astral vampirial-like parasites, having extinguished all 'light' within themselves and therefore being unable to be brought back "into the light". Incapable of giving out 'light', they have become totally reprobate, devouring any and all life and innocence around them that they can possibly consume. The leader of this subspace 'collective' had long ago drawn these other dark beings into itself, like a large black star devouring other smaller ones around it. This irreversible state MIGHT not apply entirely to ALL of these "subspace" beings, as we will see later on."

I hereby invite all beings throughout the universe to support the spirit...if not the letter...of the first post of this linked thread regarding Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 Obviously...the details will have to be worked out by those who are much more competent than myself. I don't know the full story...but the more I research...the more enthusiastic I become regarding this concept. But this will require universal support...and will undoubtedly involve great sacrifice and hardship. I think we are all in huge trouble...throughout the universe...not just on Earth. I also think that all secrecy needs to be removed presently...and that Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom must be pursued with all deliberate speed. The gloves need to be removed...so to speak.

"Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility." -- Sigmund Freud

The Andromedan Perspective Regarding the Future of Humanity is "Responsible Freedom of Self Determination...Becoming Truly Self Confident and Free...to Unconditionally be Responsible for Oneself...Without Being Coerced to Accept Some Higher Authority." -- related by Alex Collier

"We the People of Earth have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves, and for future generations...a True World Order. A world where Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...not the Old World Disorder Demonic Theocracy...governs the conduct of nations. When we are successful...and we will be...we have a real chance at this True World Order...an order in which a credible United Nations can use Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom to fulfill the promise and vision of All Races." -- my rewrite of part of a New World Order speech by George H. W. Bush

"Like it or not, eveything is changing. The result will be the most wonderful experience in the history of man...or the most horrible enslavement that you can imagine. Be active, or abdicate...the future is in your hands." -- William Cooper

This is a thread devoted to experimenting with the idea of applying the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights (except for the first two paragraphs of Article 6...and the 16th Amendment) to the entire Solar System. Article 6 has been misused to establish treaties which supercede the Constitution. There is a question regarding the validity of the 16th Amendment. My preference is that the Federal Reserve should be abolished...and a non-private central bank should issue a silver-based currency. The United States of the Solar System does NOT imply rule by the United States of America...especially in its presently infiltrated and subverted sad state. Constructive Competition...Positive Response Ability...and Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom are the underlying principles and concepts. A focus on the documents is what is desired. We will attempt to use the Constitution and Bill of Rights...mostly as is...with very minimal changes in wording(to apply to the Solar System and include both males and females) and some very minimal streamlining.

Is there merit to the idea of replacing the U.N. Charter with the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...with all of the regions of Earth...and all of the regions of the planets and moons of the Solar System...treated as States? Various Alien Nations could participate with Ambassadors...but they could not dictate. A President would simply be a spokesperson or PR person for the decisions of the Senatorial and Congressional General Assemblies. Most of the communications and deliberations would be electronic...with actual meetings at U.N. Headquarters being mostly symbolic and ceremonial. Could this arrangement be considered to be the preferred alternative to a theocracy (a Universal Church)? Would this arrangement constitute a desirable non-theocratic union of politics and religion? Isn't religion really politics...and politics really religion? Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom would be the absolute standard and modus operandi of a New Universal Order.

Have I completely lost my mind...or is this an ultra-simple solution to the problems which plague this Solar System (and possibly the universe)? I am basing all of this on an unproven assumption that there is life throughout the Solar System...including, but not limited to, Human, Grey, and Reptilian life...and that the Grey and Reptilian life is not simply a non-physical demonic phenomenon. Obviously...there would have to be safeguards which would prevent a dictatorial take-over. All groups would need to be protected from themselves (competing internal factions) and the other groups. Mutually beneficial interplanetary and interracial interaction would be the goal.

I initially included alien races in the Constitution of the United States of the Solar System...but I changed the wording back to include only Human Beings. This is not anti-alien. It is intended as a safeguard. We the People of the Solar System need to get our house in order internally...and then interact with all Alien Nations...in a very open yet cautious manner. I don't know how this should appropriately occur. I don't know the details of the alien presence in the Solar System. I'm open to reasonable solutions. Perhaps Alien Nations could have non-voting membership status...where their views would be made known in an official capacity...and where they would address the Congressional and Senatorial General Assemblies. Perhaps this could be preparatory to full voting status. I don't know. I'm just very wary of Trojan Horse scenarios. Again...I do not desire rulership over Alien Nations. Nor do I desire their humiliation, degradation, extermination, or enslavement.

The preamble is a condensed version of the preamble to the Charter for the United Nations. I did remove the reference to treaties and other sources of international law. Nothing should supercede the founding documents.

'The Declaration of Human Sovereignty' from www.humansovereignty.org is included, with minimal modifications. I basically agree with it...and do not wish to reinvent the wheel. I did, however, eliminate the homeworld references, and I eliminated the demand to destroy ET bases...which might be necessary to defend the Solar System. This is the cosmic equivalent of the 'Declaration of Independence'. A big thank-you to humansovereignty.org. They might, or might not, approve of this thread. I don't know. Perhaps I won't have to wait long to find out!

The concept is simple...but undoubtedly the details and implementation would be very, very complex. I'm guessing that powerful forces outside of this Solar System would have to agree to allow this to occur. I'm also sensing that some of the agreement...if it was granted...would be very grudging...with the view that it would never work...and that the Pleiades, Sirius, Draco, Orion (and others?) would ultimately theocratically rule Earth eventually anyway. Who knows...this could be a new development in a very dictatorial, rigid, and violent universe. It could be Morning in the Universe...or the Solar System...at least. Lucifer...what do you think? How will this play in the Pleiades, Sirius, Draco, and Orion? You can make this happen. We are all actors on a stage...and the universe is watching. Namaste to everyone...including you Lucifer.

I don't hate anyone...Reptilian or Human. I think that 99% are victims...and the remaining 1% are deluded or insane (and in a sense...victims as well...even though they are in charge...and may be very harsh and cruel). I think everyone is in trouble...from the top to the bottom. This universe may need a new program and a reboot. The Reptilians...who many fear (including me)...may turn out to be quite friendly...if and when there is a paradigm shift and a leadership change. Their external appearance should not be viewed predjudicially. I don't know the true nature of the Reptilians. I've never seen one (that I know of)...and I'm still not absolutely sure that they exist (although the testimonial evidence is overwhelming). This conceptual statment should not be viewed as Human vs Reptilian. In an all-out Human vs Reptilian war...I have a sneaking suspicion that humanity might cease to exist. Who knows...Benevolent Reptilians may be keeping Human Beings from becoming extinct.

If the universal community cannot accept the linked proposal http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 as a universal modus operandi...I would only request that an exception be made for this Solar System. Give us a chance to test the concept...under quarantine...if deemed necessary. I understand that unrestrained and irresponsible freedom is highly dangerous and contageous. The qualifiers outlined in the first post of this thread should be sufficient to maintain legitimate and reasonable law and order.

Thanks and Gratitude in Advance to the Beings of the Universe.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-09-2010 at 02:09 AM.
Old 01-09-2010, 12:52 AM   #254
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Abrax,

Whilst a knowledge of Sacred Geometry, Numerolgy is useful to undestanding a lot of the more technical aspects of your postings. This series of videos would be a good base for understanding the material you are presenting.

Earth History 1 of 4 - Anna Hayes from Metaphysician on Vimeo.

Earth History 2 of 4 - Anna Hayes from Metaphysician on Vimeo.

Earth History 3 of 4 - Anna Hayes from Metaphysician on Vimeo.

Earth History 4 of 4 - Anna Hayes from Metaphysician on Vimeo.
Old 01-09-2010, 01:25 AM   #255
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

hello Abraxasinas,

Thank you for your posts on all the aspects I do not see for myself.

I love you.

peace
Old 01-09-2010, 02:38 AM   #256
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

I always wonder why there are so many different versions about Jesus, I think he is the most mysterious human being in known history.
Every time there's a new book, a new theory, a new ET group etc., a new and different story comes out and somehow all of them have left me with a feeling of..... it lacks something else!!
This is the first time I have read about Mary being raped and besides for somebody who it's not known to history; where it goes all the importance of the lineage if the father is not even a jew?
At this point in this story, who cares about the lineage of Joseph is he wasn't the father? What does it mean that two lineages came together by the marriage of Mary and Joseph if Joseph it's not the father (again)?
Long time ago I read some books from a spanish author J. J. Benitez, all of them very interesting and related somehow with what it's going on at the present time, in one of his books he says Mary was artificially impregnated by ETs when she was around 14 years old, Joseph was a 82 year old widower with 6 children and those were the new Jesus's brothers. I can believe this version but not the point of Joseph being so old, they probably didn't live that long at that time.
I've read many many stories about this and most of them place the Jesus soul as one from other planet, dimension or whatever but as somebody different or enlightened, that's why he was a true teacher, he came with a big purpose to earth and he fulfilled it.

Now, this new story (abrax's story), the fact that Jesus' father it's not even from a jew lineage somehow makes it not too credible for me.
I'm not a catholic and I'm not a religious person, I don't believe Jesus is THE son of God but I do believe he was one of then greatest teachers, his message was and still is very important for humankind.
To make the story short, the abraxasinas' version doesn't not hold water for me.
With all respect.
Coud9
Old 01-09-2010, 02:56 AM   #257
soapcrates
Avalon Senior Member

Are you at liberty to help with a few technology innovations and guidance on a few contraptions and how to fundamentally get them to work?
Old 01-09-2010, 03:23 AM   #258
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
Abrax,

Whilst a knowledge of Sacred Geometry, Numerolgy is useful to undestanding a lot of the more technical aspects of your postings. This series of videos would be a good base for understanding the material you are presenting.

In Digesting this material I think Shakespear Hit the nail on the head in the statement:

"To Be or Not To Be. That is the question" or should I say to be supplied with Source Energy for eternity or to forever seek it by taking it from other fragments of source or to be fodder for disconected entities that chose to "Go it alone" rather than return to source and begin again.

Often the simplest route to source energy is the best. If we have to fall down the ladder and work our way up if that is the divine will then so be it. The universe is complicated enough without further complicating it through the anti-kystos-sciences.

Actually I will go a step further and liken the macrocosmic universes to the human nature. We have some people that prefer to be lead and "fed" off. Some people that like to do the leading and a few that are truely free. I hope we can all learn to be free through this current experience Let us all take our rightful freedom back and live directly from source.

Last edited by Initiate; 01-09-2010 at 03:31 AM.
Old 01-09-2010, 09:13 AM   #259
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
Abrax,

Dear Initiate!

Every shard of the source has the creative spark of the creator within its soul.
So potentially there exist as many cosmogonies as there are souls in the manifested universe.
Every soul in incarnation then experiences a collection of lifepaths converging into 'The Story of My Life'.
This 'Story' then is 'offered' to the universe and its creator for 'processing'.
There are many universe modellers in incarnation, all have a 'Story' to tell and then to 'offer' their story to the 'collective oneness'.

Many stories blend and merge with each other in a kaleidoscope or tapestry of the collective 'God-Soul'.
Many stories are able to absorb other stories, due to the 'talent' of the story teller or the desitre to 'tell stories' in the first place.

The more encompassing stories so 'compete' in their offering to say the 'Logos' to MANIFEST the 'story' as physical reality and in their filterings down the dimension from the 12th to the 4th.

Your Azurite 'Stories' and links from above so effectively 'compete' with the 'Story of Thuban'.
Time will tell, whose 'Story' has eaten the other!

The Council of Thuban so DOES NOT utilize the Azurite material as its BASIS for ITS Cosmogony.

The Council of Thuban supports the Azurite material IN PARTS but RELATIVE to ITS Guidelines considers the Azurite material NOT suitable to HARMONIOUSLY BLEND with the Thuban philosophies.

As an example the metatronic identifications in regards to the 'sacred geometry' are often 'contra' to the Thubanite perspective. The teachings of Drunvalo Melchizedek are rather more aligned with the Thubanese position.
Here is a link to Drunvalo Melcizedek's critique of Anna Hayes' 'disinformation'.
http://www.fieldwerks.com/myweb/news...alo_melchi.htm

You and anyone are free however to value the cosmogony of Anna Hayes more than the Teachings of Thuban.

All is in Peace and in order.

Abraxas
Old 01-09-2010, 09:24 AM   #260
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firstlook View Post
hello Abraxasinas,

Thank you for your posts on all the aspects I do not see for myself.

I love you.

peace
We love you too Firstlook and you innocence of perception has manifested as your greatest strength and power. You do not require any shield to protect yourself from yourself.

All the Love you withold will haunt you and what you resist will persist until YOU own or incorporate the separations in assimilations.

All the Love-Photons you emit will return to you manyfold.
The Creator of All has spoken through your soul to the worlds and returns your sent Love via the conduit of our connected wavedefined quantum entanglement.

Love Abraxas
Old 01-09-2010, 09:38 AM   #261
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud9 View Post
I always wonder why there are so many different versions about Jesus, I think he is the most mysterious human being in known history.
Every time there's a new book, a new theory, a new ET group etc., a new and different story comes out and somehow all of them have left me with a feeling of..... it lacks something else!!
This is the first time I have read about Mary being raped and besides for somebody who it's not known to history; where it goes all the importance of the lineage if the father is not even a jew?
At this point in this story, who cares about the lineage of Joseph is he wasn't the father? What does it mean that two lineages came together by the marriage of Mary and Joseph if Joseph it's not the father (again)?
Long time ago I read some books from a spanish author J. J. Benitez, all of them very interesting and related somehow with what it's going on at the present time, in one of his books he says Mary was artificially impregnated by ETs when she was around 14 years old, Joseph was a 82 year old widower with 6 children and those were the new Jesus's brothers. I can believe this version but not the point of Joseph being so old, they probably didn't live that long at that time.
I've read many many stories about this and most of them place the Jesus soul as one from other planet, dimension or whatever but as somebody different or enlightened, that's why he was a true teacher, he came with a big purpose to earth and he fulfilled it.

Now, this new story (abrax's story), the fact that Jesus' father it's not even from a jew lineage somehow makes it not too credible for me.
I'm not a catholic and I'm not a religious person, I don't believe Jesus is THE son of God but I do believe he was one of then greatest teachers, his message was and still is very important for humankind.
To make the story short, the abraxasinas' version doesn't not hold water for me.
With all respect.
Coud9
Hi cloud9!

You are no manner asked to 'believe' the information from Thuban.

The genealogy of Jesus of Nazareth is known to be selfcontarictory in the two synoptic gospels of Matthew and Luke.
The Thuban information was collected from all accessible sources, both secular and canonical. Should you analyse the Roman histories and annals, you will find that the 'bastardization' of our Master-Dragon is well indicated indeed.
The Davidic lineage of Joseph and Mary converge in a patriarchical as well as a matriarchical lineage as indicated in the message you have read.
Joseph was an uncle of Mary via the Levitical lineage and the 'marriage' was instigated to 'heal' the old Judahic Pharez-Zarah 'breach' and in details becomes a little intricate and demands a thorough understanding of the archetypology as encoded in the Book of Genesis.
The 'artifical ET' insemination you have heared of ist a 'reinterpretation' of the archetypes of 'manifesting' the 'Cosmic Christ' in a particular incarnation. Iow, the ET was Pantera.
The main purpose was to fulfil part one of two of the Dragon-Prophecy of Isaiah.

From January 18th; any questions and queries regarding Jesus of Nazareth, aka the Plumed Serpent Kukulkan, can be answered more potently. This date shall begin the anointment to fulfil the second p[art of the Isaiahean Dragon prophecy.

Abraxas
Old 01-09-2010, 09:49 AM   #262
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

blessings abraxasinas,

if i was to say that no amount of reading and/or theological understandings as to where and/or what history we as a collective as well as holo-fragmented ''individuals'' strive to attain and/or sustain, we could never shade the truth that we all know and accept on a levels of which we and all our bodies reside..(warning, varying degrees apply!)
simply...we know the truth, it is a matter of rekindling the aquaintance with that space inbetween and re-affirming the already known and afffirmed truth we already hold within us. a humongous recall.
i love to read but i know more than i could ever read or experience in an eternity of lifetimes through being part of it all.

http://originalbeauty.files.wordpres...04/crop-12.jpg

enjoying your info on here...

love and peace always
mikey
Old 01-09-2010, 10:09 AM   #263
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapcrates View Post
Are you at liberty to help with a few technology innovations and guidance on a few contraptions and how to fundamentally get them to work?
Hi soapcrates!

The Council of Thuban consists of 12 androgenous archetypes about a central pivot and so 24 elders fulfil the role of mirroring this center from the 12th dimension into the lower-dimensional universe.

My function comprises one twelfth of the council and this function engages the fields of Theoretical Omni-Science in regards to the Encodings of the Scrolls.

In other words; my function as 2 of the Elders is to TRANSLATE the original archetypes in the 'scrolls of antiquity - and including all of what you label as prophecy' into the semantics of omni-science.

I have no commission to speak with any kind of 'authority' on questions of culture and art; on music, paint and dance and other expressions of such human creativity.
I also have no commission to outlay the plans and templates for the transition of the old human technology into its extended expressions.

There are some of you incarnate who are indeed other Elders, but have not as yet realised your commissions.
This is appropriate; as the maximum polarisation has not yet occurred and will attain its maximum at the date December 8th, 2011.

From that date onwards many of you will have realised many things and so have become selfempowered to engage in 'greater agendas' converging to the 'Grand Metamorphosis'.

Additionally, the 'status quo' world around you will 'make new discoveries' such as the recent VERIFICATION of the 'sacred geometry' on the nano-quantum scale.
Here is a link.
http://esciencenews.com/articles/201....quantum.world

I can give certain technological foundations; such as that the 'free energy' engages the intersection of ferromagnetic and diamagnetic fields which allow substitution of the million dollar equipment supercooled superconductor surfaces for levitation by simple materials exhibiting intersecting magnetic fields and the monopolarization of the magnetic field lines - and without connection to an electric power source.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA-6PSO2A_k
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meissne..._effecthttp://

Abraxas
Old 01-09-2010, 10:22 AM   #264
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey View Post
blessings abraxasinas,

if i was to say that no amount of reading and/or theological understandings as to where and/or what history we as a collective as well as holo-fragmented ''individuals'' strive to attain and/or sustain, we could never shade the truth that we all know and accept on a levels of which we and all our bodies reside..(warning, varying degrees apply!)
simply...we know the truth, it is a matter of rekindling the aquaintance with that space inbetween and re-affirming the already known and afffirmed truth we already hold within us. a humongous recall.
i love to read but i know more than i could ever read or experience in an eternity of lifetimes through being part of it all.

http://originalbeauty.files.wordpres...04/crop-12.jpg

enjoying your info on here...

love and peace always
mikey
You have written in wisdom Mikey!

ALL divers timelines and histories about whateve,r ALL exist within yourself.
The question becomes: which timeline will physically manifest?
The answer is: the timeline which is the 'greatest' most encompassing story yet first imagined and secondly imaged by the human mind - both individually and collectively.

The approaching Mayan nexus point will ALLOW all such stories to become collectively and individually 'offered' to the CreatorCreation LogosWord to use as 'They As Us' may see fit to do and implement.

This is the 'cocreation'.
This is the 'ascension' of ARCHETYPES in their reinterpretations.

Then, at the next nexus point, new stories, more encompassing than that one of the previous nexus point - will REPLACE the then Old with the then New.

Thank you Mikey

Abrax
Old 01-09-2010, 11:25 AM   #265
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
You have written in wisdom Mikey!

ALL divers timelines and histories about whateve,r ALL exist within yourself.
The question becomes: which timeline will physically manifest?
The answer is: the timeline which is the 'greatest' most encompassing story yet first imagined and secondly imaged by the human mind - both individually and collectively.

The approaching Mayan nexus point will ALLOW all such stories to become collectively and individually 'offered' to the CreatorCreation LogosWord to use as 'They As Us' may see fit to do and implement.

This is the 'cocreation'.
This is the 'ascension' of ARCHETYPES in their reinterpretations.

Then, at the next nexus point, new stories, more encompassing than that one of the previous nexus point - will REPLACE the then Old with the then New.

Thank you Mikey

Abrax
thank you kindly for your words here abrax...

we are the 'greatest' most encompassing story...for ours is never ending

peace always
mikey
Old 01-09-2010, 11:28 AM   #266
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
abraxasinas...what is your opinion regarding the following philosophical and political potpourri?

Greetings and Salutations to the Beings of the Universe!

Please consider the following emotional expression of attempted understanding and intent. I didn't intend this as a general communication...but it sort of evolved into an open letter. I resisted rewriting it...to keep it informal and genuine. I just want to see a proper governmental system for the Solar System in place which maximizes Responsible Freedom. I keep thinking that we are a galactic administrative problem...and that most of you neither love us nor hate us. You probably want us to evolve! I also keep thinking that we are rebels without a clue...who legitimately rebelled against something (enslavement and theocracy perhaps?)...but ended up in worse trouble than if we had just gone with the program...so to speak. Now...we seem to be on the verge of blowing ourselves up, becoming enslaved by malevolent ET's, and being ruled by a really nasty theocracy. Or...on the verge of a top down silent and bloodless revolution...whereby we could finally achieve a united and free world at peace...for the first time in our history. I'm trying to visualize more underground living and electric everything...and interplanetary tourism and industry using advanced spacecraft. I'd like to see an end to extreme wealth and poverty via Responsible Free Enterprise. I don't have a problem with interacting with other benevolent beings...no matter what they look like...or what their history is...as long as they are genuinely benevolent. It would obviously take time for everyone to get used to each other. Project Avalon may be one of the first steps toward a Solar System United Nations...or whatever everyone wants to call it. I suspect that beings from throughout the Solar System...view, and even participate, on Avalon. We discuss various and sundry subjects presently...but someday we may vote...as members of a Solar System General Assembly. I have been repeatedly moved to tears by two related Stargate SG-1 episodes which touch on a Galactic United Nations: 1. http://www.fancast.com/tv/Stargate-S...antalus/videos 2. http://www.hulu.com/watch/68254/star...the-fifth-race

You are invoking here a number of presuppositions regarding some hierarchical structure of galactic governance you are envisaging.
Can you perceive a form of Local Governance; say on a planet without national boundaries or any kind of political or socio-economic centralization?
The 'people' who live and interact at some locale also regulate themselves and their intractions without 'central jurisprudence'.

The Thuban perspective is as indicated above. The Galactic Councils are interacting as a 'Federation or Collective' of independent councils formed solely for the purpose to further the evolvement of subsystems in the parameter of universal consciousness and source energy resonation.

Because the human experience of observedly 'insane' (by Thuban standards) overgovernance and overregulation has hitherto given no credence or allowance to the innate ability of the human 'to rule itself' - given an amicable environment - such ideas remain largely anathema to the human groupmind.

Here is a link which I found interesting with information from John Rhodes: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...reptiles38.htm It caused me to speculate. What if Reptilians evolved...but not Humans? What if the entire universe was Reptilian? What if there were no Humans anywhere? What if the entire universe was a Reptilian Universal Church Theocracy?

You are correct here, should you replace the word associations of 'physicalised reptilian' by the idea of a 'Little Serpent', which IS in fact the preferred label as assumed by what you call 'God'.
You see this becomes a 10D Superstring as a Quantum-God or superstring in nospacetime; then transforming into a 11D Supermembrane as a God-Quantum and then as a 'Complexified Mathematical 2D-Plane' this Surface-Dragon INVENTS the 3rd dimension to allow a 'thickness' given to the 'plane'.
But the 3D then allows the 11D to become its boundary and so SELFREFLECTION occurs and becomes possible.
This then gives VOLUME to the 1D-10D superstring via its selfreflection as itself as a 2D-11D supermembrane and defines the TO BE BORN material universe as a 3D-12D supervolumar.

The GOD idea is a DRAGON idea. They are irrevokably interwoven, because the universe would not exist, were it not for the preBig Bang or superenergy of the nospacetime transforming a minute part of its potentially infinite source energy reservoir into what you term the observable material universe.

What if Humans were created as a slave race? ('Let us make man in our image') What if Lucifer (Ptah?) was the Reptilian in charge of the genetic engineering project which resulted in the creation of Human Beings? What if Humans were mistreated as slaves? What if a group of Reptilians, led by Lucifer, conspired with Humans, to kill God the Father (Ra?)...and take over 'Heaven'? What if this was the Luciferian Rebellion which led to War in Heaven...and the death of God the Father (Ra?)? What if the Reptilians loyal to God (Ra?) fought against the Luciferian Reptilians and Human Beings...driving them out of the Garden of Eden (Heaven?)

These are all pertinent labels and archetypes, which deserve detailed elucidation. Before you can physically implement the 'stories' as possible outcomes within the material cosmology; you are required to define your terms and labels in selfconsistency and cohesiveness.
I am commissioned to elucidate upon these matters and this is part of my agenda to translate and define those archetypes under the auspices of Thuban to give all readers the opportunity to compare the Thubanese definitions with any other definitions (say Anna Hayes or Helena Blavatsky or the Urantia Book or Seth or Kryon etc. etc.)
I shall do so in a more specific Q and A.

What if Battlestar Moon was used to transport the Luciferian Reptilians and Humans to Aldebaran, Sirius, and Earth...while being violently pursued by Nibiru? What if Interdimensional Reptilians aka The Spirit of God aka Amen battle with Luciferian Interdimensional Reptilians and the Divinity Within Humanity aka The Holy Spirit...to regain control of the Renegade Human Race? What if the New World Order is the Kingdom of Ra? What if the Luciferian Reptilians and a select group of Humans run Earth from underground bases on Earth and the Moon? Could this be Gizeh Intelligence? Could Reptilians and Humans loyal to Ra be Zionists? Could Reptilians and Humans loyal to Lucifer be Teutonic Zionists? Could a pacifist union of both factions be Followers of Jesus? Could Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom be the solution to this ancient mess? How much trouble am I in now? Probably quite a bit. But once again...this is just speculation...with no inside information whatsoever. I don't think that I have seen Lucifer...but one never knows!

I have seen Lucifer and I have also seen Lucifera. I have seen Cosmic Christ and Cosmic Antichrist. They are none other than RaH and HaR. They are none other than many soul energies which during the times have partaken in the archetypical energies labeled as RaH-HaR and other expressions of the Cosmic Twinship -Hermes Trismegistos.

This hypothetical being could walk down a crowded city street...and no one would notice anything out of the ordinary. This would be a 3D hybrid with lots of 4D, 5D, 6D, 7D connections...I think. I'm thinking of Anna in 'V'. There may be remarkable similarities. Who knows?!

Yes, Anna in V is a 'densification' of a reality which is in all.
YOU are Lucifer and Satania - Christ and Antichrist. Did not Vincent Price say: 'There is a little Lucifer in all of Us?'
And did not Joan Osborne sing a song: "What if God was One of Us?"
But perhaps you gainining clarification. Where is the 'Devil' in all of this? Where is 'Satan' in all of this?

I shall allow you to think about this. You may jump to your conclusions OR you may ponder the deeper realities.
I shall clarify another time.

I'm trying to think through a constitutionally based Solar System...where Reptilians, Humans, and Greys peacefully engage in commerce, athletics, education, tourism, the arts, entertainment, etc. There would be no God, no Satan...and nobody would have to bow down and worship anyone. No one would be a master...and no one would be a slave. Everyone would be in charge. I keep referring to the U.S. Constitution because of it being in use for over 200 years, and being currently in use. There could be others...perhaps superior...but I'm trying not to reinvent the wheel. It does not imply nationalism or protectionism. It does imply We the People(We the Beings?) being in charge...in an organized decentralism. If there are Deep Underground Military Bases throughout the Solar System inhabited by various factions of Humans, Greys, and Reptilians...an all out war would be utterly devastating. A voluntary cooperation under a constitution would make so much more sense. The gods could retire...which is what I want. I don't want Lucifer(or equivalent) to be hurt or killed...I just want the reign of terror to end. I'm suspecting that well intentioned beings of all races...for billions of years...have tried to be God...and failed miserably. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely...no matter how intelligent and well-intentioned you are. It turns a Good God into an Evil Satan...and it probably doesn't take very long.

The 'reign' of terror will end and when it ends you will understand WHY it was necessary to have been manifested.
Can the Nature of Love and Harmony be appreciated, if no dissonance has ever been experienced?
Is this not the story of the Trees in Eden?

If the U.S. Constitution was the central authority of the Solar System...instead of any deity or demon...no one would be worshipped, humiliated, exalted, enslaved, etc. If Lucifer is the Godess of This World (and Solar System?)...and will not relinquish power to anyone else ('if I can't have them...nobody can!')...might a constitutional ultimate authority allow this being to retire with grace? I'd really rather skip the Battle of Armageddon. Does Revelation 12 describe Lucifer or Satan? The ultimate leader of the serpent race's collective or 'hive mind' is the "great red dragon", the "old serpent", "the Devil" or "Satan". Lucifer was one of the three original archangels (along with Michael and Gabriel) who each had charge over one-third of the 'angels'. Mind you...I'm hypothesizing a very dark universe...where this crazy world is as good as it gets. This is a terrifying thought to me...but what if this is reality? The horror! Could the following experience describe the being who Lucifer rebelled against? I found it in chapter 19 of the 'Dulce Book' http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/dulce_book.htm on the watcherfiles.com website. I don't know if this is credible...but it really made me think. Does the following description refer to Lucifer...or to Satan? I'm leaning toward Satan aka God Amen...but there might be some similarities with Lucifer...who would have to have some communication with Satan...on an ongoing basis.

Lucifer will 'marry' Lucifera and Satan will undergo a sexchange operation!

"One of the 'targets' to which Mr. Brown's military RV trainer sent him was the Grey aliens' collective mind, and more specifically he was instructed to search out the ultimate command or control center of the collective. Shortly after this particular experiment began [one of many], Brown found himself in an area where several Greys were working, although he did not know exactly where this was. He 'followed' the collective mind or thought-flow and found it to be absolutely massive, giving him the feeling of something unbounded, and almost universal in nature. However, he did detect a center, a definite 'heartbeat' of this massive collective matrix, into which and out from which a steady stream of information was flowing. He noticed, at one point, an unusual 'subspace' being that seemed to be directing the activities of the Greys he was observing, and discovered that the bodies of the Greys themselves were incarnated by such 'subspace' beings which apparently entered the Greys' embryonic bodies and used them as vessels to manipulate physical reality.

The 'Great Collective' is the Light-Matrix. The physicality of Light is known as photonic particle and also as a quantum mechanical wave.
Relative to flat 4D spacetime light travels.
Relative to curved 12D-spacetime light 'stands still' as the Light-Matrix. This you know as 'scalar waves' as derivative of the 4-vector velocity and the decomposition of the lightpath into space and time.

Brown was then instructed to locate other of these beings who apparently controlled the Grey collective from a subspace or astral level, and found himself in an area where several of these subspace or paraphysical entities were located. As he continued towards this 'center' the number of subspace or non-corporeal beings increased until he came to a place of much activity, something like a grand central station type of area, where these beings were very active in various pursuits. He did not know exactly where this was, but noticed that the closer he came to the control 'center' the more he sensed an increasing rigid atmosphere of absolute military-like control. He came to what he sensed was the central governing center of the subspace beings' activity, and in the center of this there was another area where a "council of 10" very high-level subspace or paraphysical entities congregated. These were apparently the governing principalities who were engaged in running the whole operation. The security here was absolutely incredible.

Then he perceived the SUPREME LEADER of this council of 10 paraphysical entities... and at about this point Courtney Brown was jerked back into his body, so to speak. He sensed that this leader had detected the presence of his own subspace, astral or magnetic body which he had projected, and had followed this RV 'intruder' back to his physical source. Brown and his trainer felt an oppressive, dark 'cloud' enter the room and it stayed there for about half a minute scrutinizing the scene. It left, apparently seeing the two RV'ers as "small frys" who were not worth wasting its time on.

The light-matrix or Maxwell ether of the 'displacement magnetocurrent' harbours the T-Duality of the 11D supermembrane in shortrange vibratory and longrange wibnded modalities.
This allows the 'thoughtforms' created by the spacetime inhabitors to manifest in psychophysical multidimensional reality.

Before Brown's expulsion from the command center however, he was able to perceive for a brief moment what this being was really like. He or it was an extremely powerful being, but one with a twisted personality that was full of darkness. Apparently this being had come into conflict with another Force which it saw as its enemy. Brown sensed within this being a severe self-esteem problem, in spite of its incredible power, and because of this it had a consuming desire to be worshipped by others. Brown was confused when he sensed that these subspace beings, and in turn the Reptilians/Greys, were actually COMMANDED by this leader to engage in self-indulgent and destructive activities. This being apparently wanted his servants to use self-indulgent rewards or fear of punishment to maintain the absolute hierarchical command structure within its empire -- as well as through the rest of the subspace hierarchy, and in turn throughout the Reptilian Grey's collective 'hive' society that they completely infested.

Brown also got the impression that it was FEAR and PRIDE -- its perceived NEED to be worshipped -- that kept this being from negotiating with its ancient enemy, and that this being was utterly desperate to maintain its very survival or existence [strange for a seemingly immortal subspace being] and chose to resort to rebellion and terrorism in a desperate attempt to take control of the situation. Brown recieved a strong impression that this being was the ultimate universal terrorist!!! (Did ET Phone Rome and Call 9/11?) Apparently because of its all-consuming ego this being would NEVER humble itself before its 'enemy', and the same might be said for most of the upper echelon of the hierarchy who depended on the praise of their fellow collaborators to maintain their illusion of self-importance.

These beings, one might say, had long ago and of their own free-agency 'imploded' in upon themselves -- becoming 'spiritual black holes' with all-consuming appetites, absolute astral vampirial-like parasites, having extinguished all 'light' within themselves and therefore being unable to be brought back "into the light". Incapable of giving out 'light', they have become totally reprobate, devouring any and all life and innocence around them that they can possibly consume. The leader of this subspace 'collective' had long ago drawn these other dark beings into itself, like a large black star devouring other smaller ones around it. This irreversible state MIGHT not apply entirely to ALL of these "subspace" beings, as we will see later on."

I hereby invite all beings throughout the universe to support the spirit...if not the letter...of the first post of this linked thread regarding Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 Obviously...the details will have to be worked out by those who are much more competent than myself. I don't know the full story...but the more I research...the more enthusiastic I become regarding this concept. But this will require universal support...and will undoubtedly involve great sacrifice and hardship. I think we are all in huge trouble...throughout the universe...not just on Earth. I also think that all secrecy needs to be removed presently...and that Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom must be pursued with all deliberate speed. The gloves need to be removed...so to speak.

You exhibit much fervour for the tasks at hand and your enthusiasm, coupled to a reawakening of your inner information base will support you in your quest.

"Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility." -- Sigmund Freud

The Andromedan Perspective Regarding the Future of Humanity is "Responsible Freedom of Self Determination...Becoming Truly Self Confident and Free...to Unconditionally be Responsible for Oneself...Without Being Coerced to Accept Some Higher Authority." -- related by Alex Collier

The Thuban agenda converges with the Andromedean agenda rather beautifully.

"We the People of Earth have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves, and for future generations...a True World Order. A world where Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...not the Old World Disorder Demonic Theocracy...governs the conduct of nations. When we are successful...and we will be...we have a real chance at this True World Order...an order in which a credible United Nations can use Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom to fulfill the promise and vision of All Races." -- my rewrite of part of a New World Order speech by George H. W. Bush

"Like it or not, eveything is changing. The result will be the most wonderful experience in the history of man...or the most horrible enslavement that you can imagine. Be active, or abdicate...the future is in your hands." -- William Cooper

This is a thread devoted to experimenting with the idea of applying the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights (except for the first two paragraphs of Article 6...and the 16th Amendment) to the entire Solar System. Article 6 has been misused to establish treaties which supercede the Constitution. There is a question regarding the validity of the 16th Amendment. My preference is that the Federal Reserve should be abolished...and a non-private central bank should issue a silver-based currency. The United States of the Solar System does NOT imply rule by the United States of America...especially in its presently infiltrated and subverted sad state. Constructive Competition...Positive Response Ability...and Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom are the underlying principles and concepts. A focus on the documents is what is desired. We will attempt to use the Constitution and Bill of Rights...mostly as is...with very minimal changes in wording(to apply to the Solar System and include both males and females) and some very minimal streamlining.

Is there merit to the idea of replacing the U.N. Charter with the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...with all of the regions of Earth...and all of the regions of the planets and moons of the Solar System...treated as States? Various Alien Nations could participate with Ambassadors...but they could not dictate. A President would simply be a spokesperson or PR person for the decisions of the Senatorial and Congressional General Assemblies. Most of the communications and deliberations would be electronic...with actual meetings at U.N. Headquarters being mostly symbolic and ceremonial. Could this arrangement be considered to be the preferred alternative to a theocracy (a Universal Church)? Would this arrangement constitute a desirable non-theocratic union of politics and religion? Isn't religion really politics...and politics really religion? Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom would be the absolute standard and modus operandi of a New Universal Order.

Have I completely lost my mind...or is this an ultra-simple solution to the problems which plague this Solar System (and possibly the universe)? I am basing all of this on an unproven assumption that there is life throughout the Solar System...including, but not limited to, Human, Grey, and Reptilian life...and that the Grey and Reptilian life is not simply a non-physical demonic phenomenon. Obviously...there would have to be safeguards which would prevent a dictatorial take-over. All groups would need to be protected from themselves (competing internal factions) and the other groups. Mutually beneficial interplanetary and interracial interaction would be the goal.

Shields of any kind (say except in sports or art) are not required by a truly advanced galactic community.

I initially included alien races in the Constitution of the United States of the Solar System...but I changed the wording back to include only Human Beings. This is not anti-alien. It is intended as a safeguard. We the People of the Solar System need to get our house in order internally...and then interact with all Alien Nations...in a very open yet cautious manner. I don't know how this should appropriately occur. I don't know the details of the alien presence in the Solar System. I'm open to reasonable solutions. Perhaps Alien Nations could have non-voting membership status...where their views would be made known in an official capacity...and where they would address the Congressional and Senatorial General Assemblies. Perhaps this could be preparatory to full voting status. I don't know. I'm just very wary of Trojan Horse scenarios. Again...I do not desire rulership over Alien Nations. Nor do I desire their humiliation, degradation, extermination, or enslavement.

The preamble is a condensed version of the preamble to the Charter for the United Nations. I did remove the reference to treaties and other sources of international law. Nothing should supercede the founding documents.

'The Declaration of Human Sovereignty' from www.humansovereignty.org is included, with minimal modifications. I basically agree with it...and do not wish to reinvent the wheel. I did, however, eliminate the homeworld references, and I eliminated the demand to destroy ET bases...which might be necessary to defend the Solar System. This is the cosmic equivalent of the 'Declaration of Independence'. A big thank-you to humansovereignty.org. They might, or might not, approve of this thread. I don't know. Perhaps I won't have to wait long to find out!

The concept is simple...but undoubtedly the details and implementation would be very, very complex. I'm guessing that powerful forces outside of this Solar System would have to agree to allow this to occur. I'm also sensing that some of the agreement...if it was granted...would be very grudging...with the view that it would never work...and that the Pleiades, Sirius, Draco, Orion (and others?) would ultimately theocratically rule Earth eventually anyway. Who knows...this could be a new development in a very dictatorial, rigid, and violent universe. It could be Morning in the Universe...or the Solar System...at least. Lucifer...what do you think? How will this play in the Pleiades, Sirius, Draco, and Orion? You can make this happen. We are all actors on a stage...and the universe is watching. Namaste to everyone...including you Lucifer.

I don't hate anyone...Reptilian or Human. I think that 99% are victims...and the remaining 1% are deluded or insane (and in a sense...victims as well...even though they are in charge...and may be very harsh and cruel). I think everyone is in trouble...from the top to the bottom. This universe may need a new program and a reboot. The Reptilians...who many fear (including me)...may turn out to be quite friendly...if and when there is a paradigm shift and a leadership change. Their external appearance should not be viewed predjudicially. I don't know the true nature of the Reptilians. I've never seen one (that I know of)...and I'm still not absolutely sure that they exist (although the testimonial evidence is overwhelming). This conceptual statment should not be viewed as Human vs Reptilian. In an all-out Human vs Reptilian war...I have a sneaking suspicion that humanity might cease to exist. Who knows...Benevolent Reptilians may be keeping Human Beings from becoming extinct.

The 'Little Serpent' is the most benevolent creature imaginable; now or at any other timeline. The 'Little Serpent' is the template and blueprint for the 'Quantum of Love' the Gauge Love-Photon of the wormhole frequency.

If the universal community cannot accept the linked proposal http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 as a universal modus operandi...I would only request that an exception be made for this Solar System. Give us a chance to test the concept...under quarantine...if deemed necessary. I understand that unrestrained and irresponsible freedom is highly dangerous and contageous. The qualifiers outlined in the first post of this thread should be sufficient to maintain legitimate and reasonable law and order.

Thanks and Gratitude in Advance to the Beings of the Universe.

Namaste
I have attempted to give comment to the above in interspersion orthodoxymoron.

Abraxasinas
Old 01-09-2010, 03:09 PM   #267
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Is it not true that the "Illuminati" always tell what they are going to do because this is a FreeWill universe?

Represetatives of Fallen Angelic Legions will be those to falsely "reassure" humans that fallen angelic races and the contemporay conflict drama do not exist.

True Guardian-Melchizedeks will always acknowledge the Order of the Yunasai as their Source. (pronounced You'-na'sigh) while Annu-Elohim Templar-Melchizedek Priesthoolds will "pay homage" to Melchizedek Orders that go by other names.

Fallen Legions attempt to misguide humanity into becoming "galactic" rather than "angelic".... to prevent Earth humans from actualizing the dormant 12-strand DNA potential, through which humans can reclaim the Angelic Human heritage to serve as Conscious Guardians of the Halls of Amenti.

Please answer the above with a true/false or yes/no answer and also qualify yourself w/the Order of the Yunasai.
Thank you

Last edited by Moxie; 01-09-2010 at 03:29 PM.
Old 01-09-2010, 08:38 PM   #268
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
Is it not true that the "Illuminati" always tell what they are going to do because this is a FreeWill universe?

Represetatives of Fallen Angelic Legions will be those to falsely "reassure" humans that fallen angelic races and the contemporay conflict drama do not exist.

True Guardian-Melchizedeks will always acknowledge the Order of the Yunasai as their Source. (pronounced You'-na'sigh) while Annu-Elohim Templar-Melchizedek Priesthoolds will "pay homage" to Melchizedek Orders that go by other names.

Fallen Legions attempt to misguide humanity into becoming "galactic" rather than "angelic".... to prevent Earth humans from actualizing the dormant 12-strand DNA potential, through which humans can reclaim the Angelic Human heritage to serve as Conscious Guardians of the Halls of Amenti.

Please answer the above with a true/false or yes/no answer and also qualify yourself w/the Order of the Yunasai.
Thank you
Hi moxie!

Could you please rephrase your questions in a way so that a True/False or/and a Yes/No answer can be applied?

Your perspective of 'illuminati'; 'fallen angelic legions'; 'Order of the Yunasai'; 'Annu-Elohim' and 'Melchizedek Orders' - all are dichotomized labellings from a unified platform, which encompasses them all.

The Thuban platform does encompass them all and a True/False distinction so becomes inappropriate.

Abraxas
Old 01-09-2010, 09:41 PM   #269
dannyc
Avalon Senior Member

greets abraxasinas,

since i have not a clue as to what my purpose may be in this world i would greatly appreiciate any light you might shed on that subject. thank you for your intrigueing words up to this point looking forward to the 18th!
Old 01-09-2010, 09:51 PM   #270
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, Abraxasinas
I have another question for you.
Are you familiair with 'Dialoque With 'Hidden Hand', Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider' by Wes Penre? (Illuminati News, Dec. 27, 2008).
If you are, what is your opinion on this?
This 'Hidden Hand' has, just like you're doing here, now, answered questions of members on the ATS forum.
There are some who say 'Hidden Hand' & Wes Penre are the same 'person'. Personally I doubt that very much.
Old 01-09-2010, 10:05 PM   #271
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Wow...lost of information in this thread...much to digest.

abraxasinas, I see many here asking you about who they are and their purpose in regards to the events you speak of. So I will give it a go...what part do I play?

And if you can see that ....can you tell me about the room I was stuck in for thousands of years..and it's true purpose?

Blessings
Brook

Last edited by BROOK; 01-09-2010 at 10:26 PM.
Old 01-09-2010, 10:19 PM   #272
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyc View Post
greets abraxasinas,

since i have not a clue as to what my purpose may be in this world i would greatly appreiciate any light you might shed on that subject. thank you for your intrigueing words up to this point looking forward to the 18th!
Hi DannyC!

Your purpose in this world is to remember yourself, it's that simple.
It's like you can then answer questions like:
Where was I 100 years ago?
Where will I be in 100 years from now?
Where did I come from before being biologically conceived by the fusion of my biological parental sexual chromosomes?
Where are my dead ancestors?
Questions like that.

What is the easiest way to remember yourself?

The Indian saying addresses 'Walking in another's mocassins'.
This means identifying yourself with your environment and ALL you encounter - the nice experiences and the fearful or distasteful ones.
This so also is the 'Buddha hood', the 'selfenlightenment' and such labels.

So as an experiment go out into some garden and watch some ants do their things.
Then IMAGINE of BEING one of the ants and attempt to BLEND with ant-group-consciousness.
This is a much more potent meditation than sitting cross-legged and singing OM.

You will be surprised how deep the affinities between you and the ants can become.
You may quickly realise that you seem to understand them, being able to anttalk.

And then you may also realise what the aliens are and how the 'good aliens' and the 'bad aliens' are all part of you.
YOU are that powerful and potent as a Spiritul part of CreatorCreation experiencing separation in embodiment.

Abraxas
Old 01-09-2010, 10:52 PM   #273
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Hi, Abraxasinas
I have another question for you.
Are you familiair with 'Dialoque With 'Hidden Hand', Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider' by Wes Penre? (Illuminati News, Dec. 27, 2008).
If you are, what is your opinion on this?
This 'Hidden Hand' has, just like you're doing here, now, answered questions of members on the ATS forum.
There are some who say 'Hidden Hand' & Wes Penre are the same 'person'. Personally I doubt that very much.
Hi Trancoso!

I am not the only one able to realise the hitherto 'hidden' information deriving from the 'opening' of the 12th dimension.
However I know from where my commission to share this information under the label of Thuban derives from and my allegience is to the Master-Dragonon in whose name I bring forth this information.

My information about 'Hidden Hand' is that he has realised the potency of the data emitted from the 12th dimension; but that he has not been given the authority to 'speak in the name of the Master-Dragon'.
Yet 'Hidden Hand's' Information is basically Thubanese and highly relevant and important to the 'Harvest', which I am also espousing.
Think of this this way.
Hidden Hand (HH) has the 'correct' data from the HIGHEST avenues of the lowerD planes - that you term Luciferic Agenda from 6-7-8th density.
HH so UNDERSTANDS the 'great deception' by the '13 bloodlines', which only can reach 6th density by the way.

Thuban is higher than the 'Automatic Return of the dichotomy' of the 8th density.
So HH is potent in terms of the political and agendas of the media corruption etc etc AND HH understands prime source as deriving from 12D and the hierarchy between 12D and 6D (I have termed omnispace and quantumspace).

So summararily HH's mission is rather similar to mine and INDIRECTLY he has been commissioned by Thuban but from the potency and data base of 8D and not yet from 12D.

Abraxas

My information
Old 01-09-2010, 11:39 PM   #274
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Wow...lost of information in this thread...much to digest.

abraxasinas, I see many here asking you about who they are and their purpose in regards to the events you speak of. So I will give it a go...what part do I play?

And if you can see that ....can you tell me about the room I was stuck in for thousands of years..and it's true purpose?

Blessings
Brook
Hi brook!

Your part is rather like my answer to dannyc above.
The more you remember yourself, the more you will realise your unique talents you can use to help your own, the planet's and the universe's transformation into their next highest selfexpressions.

Your perception of being 'stuck in a room' for thousands of years is a recalled memory JUST BEFORE you physically incarnated.

You have made it your absolute predominant task in life to finally figure out how to escape the 'selfimprisonments' of physical incarnation.

Abraxas
Old 01-10-2010, 12:12 AM   #275
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
Hi brook!

Your part is rather like my answer to dannyc above.
The more you remember yourself, the more you will realise your unique talents you can use to help your own, the planet's and the universe's transformation into their next highest selfexpressions.

Your perception of being 'stuck in a room' for thousands of years is a recalled memory JUST BEFORE you physically incarnated.

You have made it your absolute predominant task in life to finally figure out how to escape the 'selfimprisonments' of physical incarnation.

Abraxas
Hi Abraxas,

I have been out of the room for awhile now...it was the purpose of the room that peaked my interest. And thank God for that...as it is not a place I wish to be in....but I WAS there for a very long time. As it somewhat goes along with your line of reasoning here..I was concerned that you could enlighten me to the actual purpose. I have seen what goes on there....And have traveled back several times to document the findings. But the true prupose..well...I will leave it at that.

As for finding out who I am...already done as well....and I know of my talents...and the purpose of such a talent....I was more concerned as to the part it plays on this "event" you speak of on the 18th..as some of the information goes with the things I speak of. Or maybe not.

Last edited by BROOK; 01-10-2010 at 12:16 AM.
Closed Thread