Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 05-02-2009, 05:48 AM   #176
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
I made up a pyramid out of cardboard and have had it on my head all evening!
So how are you feeling now? If you know everything, let me know. I have a miniature pyramid on my desk, so I won't have to make one. I'll just put it on my head.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 05:51 AM   #177
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

In the St.Peter's square there is a sort of star with 8 arms. 8-arm star is an Anunnaki star.
Old 05-02-2009, 06:01 AM   #178
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I made up a pyramid out of cardboard and have had it on my head all evening!
did you put any tin foil on the cap?
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:34 AM   #179
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
did you put any tin foil on the cap?
No but maybe I should have... I took a shower and the pyramid got soggy and fell off. Now I am dumb again.
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:43 AM   #180
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Here is the pineal statue at the Vatican:

I wonder what those birds next to it are doing? Also, what is that thing in front of it?
Old 05-02-2009, 01:31 PM   #181
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Rocky Horror, songs messages

There is so much that they love to throw in our faces as they laugh at the blind stupid ignorant sheep who just watch their shows, are entertained, and don't even see that their chairs are on a conveyor belt heading towards a giant butcher.

"Oh, gee well Serenity, I can see you just woke up all giddy with excitement this morning!"

Ok, I'll back off the honest derision for our ineptitude as a species to grasp the situation. I was reminded of the "Rocky Horror Picture Show" recently, and decided, hmmm, it's such an odd movie, it must have an alternative message from our little friends. So, I youtubed "Time warp" specifically, and this was the clip. I'm sure there is a lot in the whole movie, but watch this one and read the lyrics below. What do you see?

I posted the parts I think are a hidden message in italics.

It's astounding, time is fleeting
Madness takes its toll
But listen closely, not for very much longer
I've got to keep control

I remember doing the TIme Warp
Drinking those moments when
The blackness would hit me and the void would be calling
Let's do the time warp again...
Let's do the time warp again!

It's just a jump to the left
And then a step to the right
With your hands on your hips
You bring your knees in tight
But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane,
Let's do the Time Warp again!

It's so dreamy, oh fantasy free me
So you can't see me, no not at all
In another dimension, with voyeuristic intention
Well-secluded, I see all
With a bit of a mind flip
You're there in the time slip
And nothing can ever be the same
You're spaced out on sensation, like you're under sedation

Well I was walking down the street just a-having a think
When a snake of a guy gave me an evil wink
He shook me up, he took me by surprise
He had a pickup truck and the devil's eyes
He stared at me and I felt a change
Time meant nothing, never would again

And now, the - Sweet Transvestite Lyrics

How d'you do, I see you've met my faithful handyman
He's just a little brought down because when you knocked
He thought you were the candyman.
Don't get strung out by the way that I look,
Don't judge a book by its cover
I'm not much of a man by the light of day,
But by night I'm one hell of a lover

I'm just a Sweet Transvestite from Transexual, Transylvania.

So let me show you around, maybe play you a sound
You look like you're both pretty groovy
Or if you want something visual that's not too abysmal
We could take in an old Steve Reeves movie

I'm glad we caught you at home, could we use your phone?
We're both in a bit of a hurry.
We'll just say where we are, then go back to the car
We don't want to be any worry.
(stupid sheep)

So you got caught with a flat, well, how about that?
Well babies, don't you panic.
By the light of the night when it all seems alright
I'll get you a satanic mechanic.

So why don't you stay for the night? Or maybe a bite?
I could show you my favourite obsession.
I've been making a man with blond hair and a tan
And he's good for relieving my tension

So come up to the lab. And see what's on the slab.
I see you shiver with antici... pation!
But maybe the rain isn't really to blame
So I'll remove the cause, but not the symptom.

Any thoughts?
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 01:34 PM   #182
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I wonder what those birds next to it are doing? Also, what is that thing in front of it?
David Wilcock in one of his presentations analyzes all the pineal gland statues, including this one. He also explains the meaning of thoes 2 peacocks.
Old 05-02-2009, 02:14 PM   #183
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

The coffin in front is symbolic of resurection from the dead.

The main attribute of the bird is having their domain the air element.They mediate between the earthly realm and the heaven world. The alchemist in observing the flight of birds, recognised in them a picture of the human soul undergoing spiritual development.

The soul, aspiring upwards, flying free of the restraints of the earth bound body seeking the heavenly light, only to have to return to the earthly consciousness again after the meditation, the alchemist symbolised by the bird. Thus the bird symbols, in alchemy, reflect the inner experiences of soul alchemy, the soaring of the soul free from the earth bound body and the physical senses.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 02:55 PM   #184
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Rocky Horror, songs messages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
There is so much that they love to throw in our faces as they laugh at the blind stupid ignorant sheep who just watch their shows, are entertained, and don't even see that their chairs are on a conveyor belt heading towards a giant butcher.

"Oh, gee well Serenity, I can see you just woke up all giddy with excitement this morning!"

Ok, I'll back off the honest derision for our ineptitude as a species to grasp the situation. I was reminded of the "Rocky Horror Picture Show" recently, and decided, hmmm, it's such an odd movie, it must have an alternative message from our little friends. So, I youtubed "Time warp" specifically, and this was the clip. I'm sure there is a lot in the whole movie, but watch this one and read the lyrics below. What do you see?

I posted the parts I think are a hidden message in italics.

It's astounding, time is fleeting
Madness takes its toll
But listen closely, not for very much longer
I've got to keep control

I remember doing the TIme Warp
Drinking those moments when
The blackness would hit me and the void would be calling
Let's do the time warp again...
Let's do the time warp again!

It's just a jump to the left
And then a step to the right
With your hands on your hips
You bring your knees in tight
But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane,

It's so dreamy, oh fantasy free me
So you can't see me, no not at all
In another dimension, with voyeuristic intention
Well-secluded, I see all
With a bit of a mind flip
You're there in the time slip
And nothing can ever be the same
You're spaced out on sensation, like you're under sedation

Well I was walking down the street just a-having a think
When a snake of a guy gave me an evil wink
He shook me up, he took me by surprise
He had a pickup truck and the devil's eyes
He stared at me and I felt a change
Time meant nothing, never would again

And now, the - Sweet Transvestite Lyrics

How d'you do, I see you've met my faithful handyman
He's just a little brought down because when you knocked
He thought you were the candyman.
Don't get strung out by the way that I look,
Don't judge a book by its cover
I'm not much of a man by the light of day,
But by night I'm one hell of a lover

So let me show you around, maybe play you a sound
You look like you're both pretty groovy
Or if you want something visual that's not too abysmal
We could take in an old Steve Reeves movie

I'm glad we caught you at home, could we use your phone?
We're both in a bit of a hurry.
We'll just say where we are, then go back to the car
We don't want to be any worry.
(stupid sheep)

So you got caught with a flat, well, how about that?
Well babies, don't you panic.
By the light of the night when it all seems alright
I'll get you a satanic mechanic.

So why don't you stay for the night? Or maybe a bite?
I could show you my favourite obsession.
I've been making a man with blond hair and a tan
And he's good for relieving my tension

So come up to the lab. And see what's on the slab.
I see you shiver with antici... pation!
But maybe the rain isn't really to blame
So I'll remove the cause, but not the symptom.

Any thoughts?
Ok its 8 am here,give me a minute to wake up and i'll watch it again and we'll discuss.
Old 05-03-2009, 01:46 AM   #185
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
In the St.Peter's square there is a sort of star with 8 arms. 8-arm star is an Anunnaki star.
It seems like there are a lot of 8 pointed stars in the Vatican. I wonder what else is there?
Old 05-03-2009, 06:13 AM   #186
no caste

I don't see a Vatican pineal gland statue. I see a huge pine cone statue.

http://www.mcs.surrey.ac.uk/Personal...ci/fibnat.html
Old 05-03-2009, 06:18 AM   #187
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
I don't see a Vatican pineal gland statue. I see a huge pine cone statue.

http://www.mcs.surrey.ac.uk/Personal...ci/fibnat.html
The pineal gland looks just like a pine cone
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 06:55 AM   #188
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

A bit of a recap to provide a theme… or just reread the entire thread again.

iaianl… “I was wondering if anyone could explain in more detail the difference of the masculine and feminine energies and what you get when they are balanced?”

Burgundia… “What does that ritual mean? ( circling 3 times, etc)”

777… “Complimenting polarities, Androgyny, the darkness, and light as one.”

Newparadigmguy… “When the Illuminati place obelisks, such as the Washington Monument, in strategic locations does masculine energy of the obelisk somehow neutralize the feminine energy of the area so that it is not available to us? And then we suffer as a result of the imbalance in the energies?”

Unified Serenity… “Imho it tries to do so, it is a powerful conduit for lower vibrational energy, hence why they want the misery index and crime rate the highest and D.C. has that in spades.”

777… “There is this technique that can be used by anyone, called the law of similars. This means that i can bring the heavens down to earth, by mimicking certain shapes, and geometrical designs. This way I can impose my will upon the masses, by using the ether, to manifest. I just have to control what’s being put into the box, by N fluencing your thoughts. The 77 ritual is like placing an order for future manifestation.
Flying around three time was to express 666 or PI, 360 degrees.”

Newparadigmguy… “I wonder if the tunnel where Princess Diana was murdered was on or near this axis. Her car hit the 13th pillar in the tunnel. Is this somehow related to getting stuck in the first half of the alphabet and not getting past the letter "M"?”

Newparadigmguy… “Is there something about pyramids that brings a lot of energy down? Is this why some people think that a chamber inside the great Pyramid was used for initiations?”

Newparadigmguy… “It appears to me that the Illuminati did everything they could to equate Diana to Isis. Would it make sense that killing her here would serve the purpose of feeding feminine energy into this axis (and the rest of the grid)?”

iaianl… “Im also unsure of the exact purpose of killing Princess Diana, but all the signs are there to point to a ritual.”

JudtKnott… “These feast days are intimately connected to all the major pagan holidays of the sun and the star Sirius practiced in our times, especially Christmas. The Illuminati backed New World Order works closely with them.”

Christo… “Well... there are 27 sister city's in all to Chicago, according to the website linked above. Is that one too many? All 27 are globally marked with a 6 pointed star. I don't have a $6 dollar bill.”

(someone’s post here couldn’t find where I found it) … “you can draw down or in the Divine Feminine at anytime because universal energy is all around us. You are literally standing in a great river of it, but most people are like a closed gate in the middle of the river, just open to it, and fill up!...”

unified serenity… “IMHO the purpose was to wound feminine energy, to hurt as many as possible and use that pain to empower themselves and the negative energy. I will let you in on a secret though, and only the adept should mess with it, but any energy can be manipulated to positive or negative. The issue is one of management, focus, and therein lies the problem for non-adepts who try to play with energetics.

Many healers make the mistake of using their own chi to heal, when all they need to do is tap into universal energy. Many focus on using sex magick to accomplish their goals, and think that's the best way. Negative souls like fear, agony, rape, terror, and blood to accomplish their goals, but they are misguided, and well we don't do bad things usually cause they make us feel bad, we do them because we like them. It is not until the cost of doing something becomes greater than what we used to enjoy in doing it that we then turn from it, some would say repent, and go the opposite way.

So, whatever the ptb are planning, (and I am speaking to adepts here not neophytes were are not prepared) that energy they seek to create from the many possible events while outwardly is negative, it can be nullified and/or changed simply by those who know how to convert it back to universal energy and use it for positive. Sort of like when life gives you lemons, make lemonaide.”

Unifiedserentiy… “Anytime you do something three times it spiritually symobilizes the effect tripled as in a 3 fold cord is not easily broken. Jesus said not to forgive just 7 times, but 7 times 7 or infinately really. That was the exact opposite of the evil Kenite who would return evil 7 times 7.”

Newparadigmguy… You know it really pisses me off that the Illuminati sit around and dream up all this creepy stuff to orchestrate. Why can't they just get a life and go do something productive and leave the rest of us the hell alone?”

Newparadigmguy… “Can someone explain how the obelisks that the Illuminati "erect" seemingly everywhere unbalance the energies? I really do not understand the mechanics of this...”

Christo… “Masculine- positive polarity; a creative energy, an ‘M an,’ Logic, XY.
Feminine- a negative polarity; a nurturing and supportive energy, a ‘WO M (b) an,’ Feeling, XX.”
Christo… “So that WE learn how to ‘nip in the bud’ (stop the bully) this pattern of creation (who knows how long it has been furthering itself).
In other words how did we all get into the position of the ‘victimhood’ mindset where we allowed someone, something, or some event to have control over us (falling short of the mark)?”

Newparadigmguy… “You know, it seems to me that the Illuminati are behind a lot of the excesses of feminism. I will be the first to admit that our patriarchal history on this planet has been very, very damaging, but it almost seems like they are now trying to unbalance things in the OTHER direction.”

Christo… “Yes that's it! And the violet 5, the Ethers -Spirit! Now who are the "Lincoln Federal Five" turn the bill over!”

Nocaste…” uh oh. In Canada, we have a five-oh dollar ft. long... the new bill (2000) is supposed to 'celebrate' women's rights, the right to vote, and so on. I guess. So, there's 5 women on it. There are a few statues in Canada, too, in prominent places of honour. These women are known as the "Famous Five."”

Newparadigmguy… “I am fascinated by stories of people going into the great pyramid and getting illuminated.”

Newparadigmguy… “In the picture above there is an "X" (or maybe "+" sign) on the end of the key that Peter is holding. Perhaps there is some significance to this...”

Newparadigmguy… “Could there be any significance to the story that Peter denied Jesus three times before the c**k (rooster) crowed twice?”

Christo… “The illuminati does not want anyone to find out WE are Creator beings; which is the use of Masculine energy. If you overload the system with Feminine energy then you uphold support for what is in place. So if the feminine energy is too overbearing then how can anything new be thought up or created???

Plain and simple...
Darkside Polarity says; "If I can't have it you can't either" and
Lightside Polarity says; "I am doing this for your benefit"
www.trufax.org

If you operate in either of these definitions then you cannot progress!
The illuminati does not want to lose control of the secrets because then you shall become as they are!
Universal Divinity does not judge who is allowed to harness the available Divineness, it is available to ALL. So breaking down the walls of deception will allow everyone to have access to Universal Truths... However Each person individually can be much better off by grasping the subtlety of Harmony and Balance. This way we can all work together as one and remove the negative influential energy and keep it from coming back ever again.”

Burgundia… “I can't wait.....I want to know now!”

Newparadigmguy… “I made up a pyramid out of cardboard and have had it on my head all evening!”

Newparadigmguy… “No but maybe I should have... I took a shower and the pyramid got soggy and fell off. Now I am dumb again.”

Burgundia… “In the St.Peter's square there is a sort of star with 8 arms. 8-arm star is an Anunnaki star.”

Newparadigmguy… “It seems like there are a lot of 8 pointed stars in the Vatican. I wonder what else is there?”

It is abundantly clear that the Illuminati do not want anyone to know their secrets right! … they are not using their own Chi, they are harnessing and using Divine Universal Chi through Geometric shapes and objects throughout various city’s, country’s, and continents. The Illuminati are practiced in the art of rituals and ceremonies which uphold a focused intent that gets inserted into their ‘objects’ and ‘structures’ at opportune moments of greatest energy during certain times of the year and certain alignments of planets and stars. And by using the media, movies, newspapers, education, politics, and legislation, etc., they have been able to hone in on creating a mindset of society in order to maintain control over it.

They have formed many groups and systems in order to project a cohesive agenda to come into fruition by performing rituals that harness and expand upon Universal energy. And all they have had to do is prevent anyone else from becoming organized against them by using distractions and events which promote separation and scatterbrained beliefs so that a common focus of good intention could not get off the ground… so-to-speak.

So what is one to do to remove the power of the NWO?

Freewill is only being influenced at this point and is not being interfered with completely yet. If freewill is directly interfered with then all bets are off and it becomes a free-for-all in order to try and restore Harmony and Balance for the planet. But with a great price tag at that point I would imagine.

Grasping what has happened and how we got to this point has been a fervent search of Truth… making a change one voice at a time has perks but how quickly can that be effective in order to neutralize the current negative momentum? Universal energy is FREE to ALL and can be harnessed and focused for the highest and best good of all.

Thanks Burgundia for your joke about ‘Kaos!!!’ It became a ‘Mon’-Key!
IT is time to ‘Get Smart’ and focus with 99 ‘Mon-Keys’; agents of intestinal fortitude of intention, in order to activate Divine Universal free energy for the highest and best good of all!! “Ask and it shall be given!”

For example:
Chicago has 27 sister city’s located all over the world and all are identified with a 6 pointed Star… like ‘Sirius’ the Red Dog Star, and as referenced in the picture from ‘the ‘Dark Knight’ by ‘777’s post.
3 to the 3rd power; 3x3x3=27, a perfect cube, and Chicago allegorically, or actually is in the center of that energetic cube… 28! Also 6/27=.22, a master power! A Stargate of potential for manifestation.

The power of the cube infused with intention guides the Chi’s results. Rituals and ceremonies occur all over the world following similar protocol in order to hold the Illuminati's presence in power and to siphon off the peoples Chi for their own use.
But they only have power because they are using Universal energy harnessed within geometric constructs and then they infuse the energy with negative intentions that conjure up negative forces and entities of their creational uses and purposes to try and hold control.

I copied this post awhile ago for some reason but I do not remember who or which thread it came from… Thank you who ever wrote it.

“… I would have to agree that asking for assistance from the angelic realm is highly effective on all but the hyper universal demons. The invocation that was taught to me very early on that pretty much prevented me from loosing my mind from constant bombardment was...

"Angelic Forces, take all earth bound spirits and disincarnate entities off of ____________ and take them to where they are supposed to be."

You can pretty much put anything into the empty slot you want to, places, people, groups of people, and etc. I used to have to do this every time I wanted to enter into a large store. I would say "Angelic forces, take all earthbound spirits and disincarnate entities off of everyone in that building, and the area inside of the building, and take them all to where they are supposed to be."

I no longer have to do this because I have enlisted a team of higher dimensional deities to watch over me and take care of the logistics for me. I call it permanent automated protection. I like to automate spiritual things in this way…”

Well there certainly must be 99 empowered Avalonians who could agree on asking for assistance to remove the negative forces/negative entities off of Earth. And when the 100th person joins in, positive results may suddenly become widespread throughout the land.

Once negative energy is neutralized or sterilized than the seeds of positive intentions can be planted for future harvest.

“Get Smart”
Old 05-03-2009, 07:47 AM   #189
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

So maybe it's time for us to work out our rituals to counterbalance their energy and bring in a change...Who will assume the post of a great magician here..?
Old 05-03-2009, 07:50 AM   #190
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I can pull a rabbit out of my hat

Sorry I could not help myself
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 08:01 AM   #191
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
I can pull a rabbit out of my hat

Sorry I could not help myself
I bet you can also pull a leg...
Old 05-03-2009, 10:01 AM   #192
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
It is abundantly clear that the Illuminati do not want anyone to know their secrets right! … they are not using their own Chi, they are harnessing and using Divine Universal Chi through Geometric shapes and objects throughout various city’s, country’s, and continents. The Illuminati are practiced in the art of rituals and ceremonies which uphold a focused intent that gets inserted into their ‘objects’ and ‘structures’ at opportune moments of greatest energy during certain times of the year and certain alignments of planets and stars. And by using the media, movies, newspapers, education, politics, and legislation, etc., they have been able to hone in on creating a mindset of society in order to maintain control over it.

They have formed many groups and systems in order to project a cohesive agenda to come into fruition by performing rituals that harness and expand upon Universal energy. And all they have had to do is prevent anyone else from becoming organized against them by using distractions and events which promote separation and scatterbrained beliefs so that a common focus of good intention could not get off the ground… so-to-speak.

So what is one to do to remove the power of the NWO?

Freewill is only being influenced at this point and is not being interfered with completely yet. If freewill is directly interfered with then all bets are off and it becomes a free-for-all in order to try and restore Harmony and Balance for the planet. But with a great price tag at that point I would imagine.

Grasping what has happened and how we got to this point has been a fervent search of Truth… making a change one voice at a time has perks but how quickly can that be effective in order to neutralize the current negative momentum? Universal energy is FREE to ALL and can be harnessed and focused for the highest and best good of all.

Thanks Burgundia for your joke about ‘Kaos!!!’ It became a ‘Mon’-Key!
IT is time to ‘Get Smart’ and focus with 99 ‘Mon-Keys’; agents of intestinal fortitude of intention, in order to activate Divine Universal free energy for the highest and best good of all!! “Ask and it shall be given!”

For example:
Chicago has 27 sister city’s located all over the world and all are identified with a 6 pointed Star… like ‘Sirius’ the Red Dog Star, and as referenced in the picture from ‘the ‘Dark Knight’ by ‘777’s post.
3 to the 3rd power; 3x3x3=27, a perfect cube, and Chicago allegorically, or actually is in the center of that energetic cube… 28! Also 6/27=.22, a master power! A Stargate of potential for manifestation.

The power of the cube infused with intention guides the Chi’s results. Rituals and ceremonies occur all over the world following similar protocol in order to hold the Illuminati's presence in power and to siphon off the peoples Chi for their own use.
But they only have power because they are using Universal energy harnessed within geometric constructs and then they infuse the energy with negative intentions that conjure up negative forces and entities of their creational uses and purposes to try and hold control.

I copied this post awhile ago for some reason but I do not remember who or which thread it came from… Thank you who ever wrote it.

“… I would have to agree that asking for assistance from the angelic realm is highly effective on all but the hyper universal demons. The invocation that was taught to me very early on that pretty much prevented me from loosing my mind from constant bombardment was...

"Angelic Forces, take all earth bound spirits and disincarnate entities off of ____________ and take them to where they are supposed to be."

You can pretty much put anything into the empty slot you want to, places, people, groups of people, and etc. I used to have to do this every time I wanted to enter into a large store. I would say "Angelic forces, take all earthbound spirits and disincarnate entities off of everyone in that building, and the area inside of the building, and take them all to where they are supposed to be."

I no longer have to do this because I have enlisted a team of higher dimensional deities to watch over me and take care of the logistics for me. I call it permanent automated protection. I like to automate spiritual things in this way…”

Well there certainly must be 99 empowered Avalonians who could agree on asking for assistance to remove the negative forces/negative entities off of Earth. And when the 100th person joins in, positive results may suddenly become widespread throughout the land.

Once negative energy is neutralized or sterilized than the seeds of positive intentions can be planted for future harvest.

“Get Smart”
Thanks 888, this is brilliant. I want to be Agent 86; I even look a little bit like Don Adams!
Old 05-03-2009, 05:16 PM   #193
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

The buildings & monuments placed around the world were strategically determined & placed by people right? Except for the ones no one can seemingly figure out, like the pyramids. So, How did man glean the earth's Chi lines? I'm thinking it must be mathmatical & astronomical, but how was THE starting or beginning point determined?

I just read all eight pages &have now subscribed to the thread. I hope I've not veered off path, it's just a question stuck in my mind. Very enjoyable thread.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:21 PM   #194
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
The buildings & monuments placed around the world were strategically determined & placed by people right? Except for the ones no one can seemingly figure out, like the pyramids. So, How did man glean the earth's Chi lines? I'm thinking it must be mathmatical & astronomical, but how was THE starting or beginning point determined?

I just read all eight pages &have now subscribed to the thread. I hope I've not veered off path, it's just a question stuck in my mind. Very enjoyable thread.
Hello Moxie,its both Mathematical and astronomical.I'm working on a new thread now ,on this hidden in plain view secret, with two parts.One part will be up soon.
Old 05-03-2009, 06:01 PM   #195
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you so much. Here are some notes I made to myself while reading this thread with particular question at the end for everyone:

777 wrote: “The people who really think that there was an Adam and Eve, a great flood,a saviour born of a virgin,that Moses spoke to a burning bush , and a man spent 3 days in the belly of a whale,were considered ignorant swine. These souls were bound to reincarnate, until they brought forth the god from within ,because they stuck to the literal interpretation of these divine ideas. The wheel of fortune is the Zodiac wheel of death, and rebirth that we are trapped in until we awaken, on the plane where we lost our life, ie phx from ashes. This story of casting the demons into the swine is in the biblical new testament, as an act of Jesus. Since this is only symbolic and not literal,the ptb are acting out the inner truths on the world stage sending souls back into the wheel.”
Which is why we are ALL here … to awaken to the Creator within. The outer man is the veil that hides the inner man…the creator source & substance.

NewParadigmGuy wrote: “So our spirits are like demons and our bodies are like swine because we keep reincarnating down here into the physical plane? Somehow that does not seem like a very pretty picture…”
Yes, by allegory, you got it! EVERYONE is born into darkness, the land of forgetfullness… Everyone is essentially born Ignorant…. Even “Jesus” FOUND himself (THE SELF) in the form of a man! The physical world is a pictorial illustration of our creator, by pattern (or should I say that Creator IS the pattern). To be “born again” is to come to the realization of who you really are (or are NOT) (and who every one else is too, only they may not know it, they sleep)… hence the words gentile and jew are allegorical to Ignorance & Knowledge, the one’s who KNOW oneness, the ONLY true El (God), but not in the exclusive club membership sense of I’m better than you or the I’m saved & you’re not people (those who speak like that are truly not enlightened)! As depicted in the state of our outer world…. you may “get it” later than someone else, or sooner than another… in this illusion of time. The gentiles are those still stuck in literal interpretation of everything, dogma, doctrine, You cannot crack someone’s head open & pour in the truth of Unity & Oneness… but through symbols/analogy/allegory of this thread, you may become triggered into remembrance.

We’ve been imprinted over the word “demon”. It merely means Ignorance. The swine run to their death in Ignorance (not stupidity or inferiority). This “game” of life. To “get it” abolishes the fear & judgment which leads to this: .

One thing about Light (knowledge) is that it destroys Darkness (ignorance)… SO, big question IS… is there anything about YOU that goes Home, so to speak? Get my drift?
Your physical body is gone, your ego is gone… what is left hm? Makes me giggle. God "gets" himself!
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 07:21 PM   #196
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Moxie… “...We’ve been imprinted over the word “demon”. It merely means Ignorance. The swine run to their death in Ignorance (not stupidity or inferiority). This “game” of life. To “get it” abolishes the fear & judgment which leads to this: .

One thing about Light (knowledge) is that it destroys Darkness (ignorance)… SO, big question IS… is there anything about YOU that goes Home, so to speak? Get my drift?
Your physical body is gone, your ego is gone… what is left hm? Makes me giggle. God "gets" himself!”

Now that’s a trip!!

I wonder… could I rid my body of the Illuminati designed food supply sludge which ages us and makes us dense? And could I ‘burn up’ the Illuminati designed education of rote beliefs and orchestrate my ego into Harmony and Balance in order to keep my memory as a governor or modulator of correct use of power? Darkside polarity says; “If I can’t have it you can’t either.” As soon as you reach for the brass ring everyone tries to pull you back down… the nature of the beast… the De-Mon-ster.

Certainly the “Masters of the Universe” created our DNA with the full intention of our Atomic structure being calibrated to participate in the full spectrum of Light. To each his/her own though. Self awareness grows self empowerment but only through personal responsibility (modulation of thought) can enlightenment become illuminated.

Take yourself with you and enjoy the infinite potential journeys that await… afterall Divine Intelligence just wanted to ‘know’ itself and ‘Sense’ what creation feels like! And He (masculine creational energy) will keep doing so for eternity (for as long as it takes).

So move past the looping experience of birth and death and Become!
Old 05-03-2009, 08:11 PM   #197
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post

Now this is interesting. Say: The only reason that these artificial (or strategic) placements have 'power' is because of the energy investments of the general public, i.e. people - attention, belief, respect, actually very honorable psychic energies. So, delusion is ... the secret....?
Old 05-03-2009, 08:39 PM   #198
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

This word is a trick word that has to be turned 360 degrees.The joke is,that we are the ILLUMINATI,The Ill Informed.
ILLUMI -NOT- I
The Pope is one of the most powerful people on the planet.We the masses get a behind the scenes peek,
with Hollywood movies like the Da vin ci Code, and Angels and Demons.This is only two amongnst countless other movies and books , directed and written by best selling authors. However this only scratches the surface.

In order to hide secrets, you print them in the books ,and hide the books.To maintain this secrecy, you form oaths ,and initiate protectors of these oaths. However the most treasured and sought after secrets, are right in our face all the time. This has proven to be the best way to keep them,in plain view.

Those who have eyes to see will see,those who have ears to hear will hear, and those with the mind to understand will comprehend.

<< Matthew 16 >>
King James Bible

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. 19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

King James Bible
<< Matthew 16 >>

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. 19 And I will give unto thee the keys

of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

What the above verse is saying,when using the keys through rituals, if you're working on the spiritual plane ,it will have profound effects on the physical plane ,and vice versa.
Those who are in the know ,understand if you tap into the celestial Ether,the cosmos, nature ,and the elements, then matter around you ,will bend your way.You can now use this force against the ignorant masses , who willingly are are participating in your rituals, and unaware.

The Pope
Pope in the latin language means Door.

Cardinal in the latin Language means Hinge .

The message here in plain view says that the Pope is the key holder, and the doorway, that pivots on the hinges of the Cardinals. In other words ,he is the doorway and key holder, into the ancient mysteries.

Symbolism of the Papal coat of Arms

Atop the Coat of Arms is a silver and Gold Mitre.

The Gold is the masculine energy of the sun .
The Silver is the feminine energy of the moon.
1 The 3 levels of the Mitre would be the 3 degrees of Masonry.
2 These three degrees are symbolic of the pineal gland,the pituitary ,and the hypothalumus gland of the trinity.
3 The three stars of Orion's BLT
4 The 3 stars of the Dog Star Sirius
5 The number Three ,where all life springs forth into mutiplicity.

Next we have the red sash flowing from under the Mitre, symbolic of polarity or duality.

The symbolism of the two keys represent the masculine and feminine nature of the universe.
The crosses or Xs in the keys reresent the unlocking of the Christ concsiousness ,with the knowledge to turn the keys.

The crossing of the two keys is symbolic of resurection. All life springs forth with the crossing of polarities.In this fashion life can aslo be exstiguished and later transformed or resurected.

This is the same crossing of energies, symbolized in the skull and cross bones. I 'd like to remind the reader here, how we are being manipulated with words, in order to draw our energy down to the lower vibration,and out of sync with the divine wave, thats soon to grace this planet.

The bones are symbolic of resurection also.What make this possible ,is because they are human FEMUR (FEMA) bones,that allow us to get up and walk.

The nature of the Keys
1 keys have the power to loose and bind in heaven and on
earth.
2 Keys allow us to gain entrance to doors and hidden pathways.
3 Keys also allow the key holder to keep secrets ,and have power over the ignorant ,and uniniated.
4 the X or cross inside the keys is symbolic of the 4 directions,4 seasons,animal nature and the four cardinal points in the Zodiac,which are as listed.
1 Scorpio
2 Aquarius
3 Leo
4 Taurus

These are the four beast of revelations, and the four beast in Eziekel's wheel in the middle of a wheel.
Earth -Water -Air -Fire = 1111

1 The symbol of the red chord hanging from the keys, is the cable tow of masonry. Also this chord could symbolise the umbilical chord to the universe. The chord also can represent the seperation of the animal nature, from the higher nature above the waist.

2 The white cloth with the crosses is known as the Pallium.
The pallium is made 3 fingers wide, out of lambs wool.This wool is symbolic of the lamb of God, or Aries at the root chakra.

The 3 fingers wide are the 3 degrees of free masonry, a master Mason. This is the signiture hand shake where the thumb is placed over the three knuckles,as acknowledgement, from a master mason.

The symbolism of the shell
The shell is symbolic of many principles.
1 The crown Chakra blown open
2 The pearl of great price that the world is seeking
3 Alchemy performed within the shell to make the pearl
4 One who floats upon the waters of life,or submerged in
great wisdom.
5 The shell is pointed down ward as the great treasure, shinning its hidden light down all those in its presence.

The Moor head
Pope Benedict the 16th is from Germany
The first inhabitors, and royal families from Germany, were the black Moors. In German records, its spelled Mohr
St Benedict the Moor ,was born in 1524 in Macina Italy,Parents from Ethiopia.

The Bear
1The bear is known as god's beast of burden, in relation to the burden upon the papacy's back.
2 The bear also represents the constellation Ursa major the Great Bear.

The Phallic is symbolic of the nature of fleshly desire that must be overcome by all initiates, who dare to walk the spiritual path.

So what is this mysterious Skeleton Key ?
Using pi turning the same key 360 degrees, to unlock the mystery, We Get A Scale A Tone Key.

Turn the tone 360 degrees, we get a scale a NOTE Key.
The foundation note of our musical scale is C

Since we know we're dealing with music or tones which are both feminine in nature,we count the number of the Key for value.

We know that E is mostly silent in the esoteric, so we're left with KY .K=11 Y=25, which sums to 36 ,or 711 etc

This KY lubricant leads us to the sexual energy of the saced feminine, and our key becomes Chi, and access is granted,better yet ,Axis granted.

The mystery of the phallic in the Ky or Chi hole is unveiled.The line design of the KY hole is yet another mystery.There is a process of illumination that takes place when we can see whats near and far.Our lack of understanding to see whats FAR,creates FEAR. [(Atmosphere)= (At Most FEAR)
As we get a closer view of the phallic,there in plain site is Eziekel's wheel within a wheel.The X or cross inside the key is symbolic of the 4 directions,4 seasons,animal nature and the four cardinal points in the Zodiac,which are as listed.
1 Scorpio
2 Aquarius
3 Leo
4 Taurus
These are the four beast of revelations, and the four beast in Eziekel's wheel in the middle of a wheel.
Earth -Water -Air -Fire = 1111 And fifth element down the middle, leading to the black door, is the Ether

.The Vatican is resting on the Axis of the World,controlling to the best of his ability, the four elements and the Ether,the Quintessence.

The Ocultist knows, that if he is to control energy,the best way, is to place it in a circle.The circle inside St Peter's square, is the Soul trapped in the cube of Matter.In order to free the soul the 5th element has to be released up the center spinal column. In the Esoteric this area of 33 vertebrae, is known as the key row , Chiro ,as in Chiro practor, and Cairo Egypt

Greek Chi = X and Rho =P--XP Microsoft Windows of the scared feminine XP ,the Esoteric symbol for the Christ energy, and Victoria's secret.
Victoria's secret is the secret of the Sphinx,written in stone thousands of years ago ,for us to unveil in these times.

The Pioneer of the Nile is the Sphinx. The Sphinx is the Key of the Kent- U -C -KY Derby, or Can't you See Key Birdy.

The Key Birdy is the Phoenix rising from the ashes.

PT2 Of Angels And Demons Unveiled comming up. PT 2 The May- OR gets the Key to the City.

OR is the energy of the sun,The same Ore thats used to move the boat of life, across the delusional waters of ignorance. We are about to recieve the Key to the City. The mystery of this key will be revealed in pt 2

Old 05-03-2009, 09:17 PM   #199
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

You my dear brother 777 are an amazing gift!!! I write this with tears in my eyes, because there is so much meat here in what you have shared, and for those with eyes to see, this post offers so much to discuss.

I cannot go into the thoughts I have to share regarding some of these secrets, but will do so in a bit.

Looking forward to pt. 2.

With much love and light,

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 09:30 PM   #200
no caste

About masons:

My father, who is a stonemason (Euro heritage), said the Masons were a secret society because many had been killed designing, building or learning secret passageways etc in aristocratic castles, churches. (When I heard this I thought about the Taj Mahal in India; its architect was killed, to ensure there would not be another structure like it.) It was also a way to share information about which aristocrats paid their bills, because many of the projects took more than one lifetime to complete, so it was protection for the mason's heirs, apprentices, progeny, co-workers. The Masons also shared knowledge about design, construction, materials, like an underground artisan or trades (maybe even political) network, beginning somewhere in the Gothic period (12th-16th centuries).