Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 10-19-2009, 05:04 AM   #1726
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
If you read Astral Walkers goodbye post:

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...=8441&page=110

It seems to indicate the end of the sun coming soon, and rebirth. The workings of the negative forces to mess up our ability to gain the DNA modifications due to the food supply, drugs, and vaccine program.

Any thoughts on a tie in with this information and what is presented here about 2012?
I haven't checked Astral Walkers goodbye post, but I think the 2012 idea sets people's sights there, and not here. (By 2012, it'll be too late to go back to correct things.) I've also heard that with the calendar adjustments throughout the last, say 20 centuries, Gregorian and whatnot, it's '2012' now.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 05:36 AM   #1727
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
I haven't checked Astral Walkers goodbye post, but I think the 2012 idea sets people's sights there, and not here. (By 2012, it'll be too late to go back to correct things.) I've also heard that with the calendar adjustments throughout the last, say 20 centuries, Gregorian and whatnot, it's '2012' now.
William Henry has pictures of the 'Flower of Life' pattern engraved on a wall at Rennes-Le-Château. Evidently the home of Jesus and Mary Magdalene where they lived out the rest of their days in peace. The dates of birth and death (77yoa) of Jesus supposedly are 4 years off. Which could mean that 0 AD is actually 4 AD. And right now would be 2013... but there are no reports of anyone actually missing due to an ascension! And hey it takes 2000 years to go through the Photon Belt!!! And I don't know the answer except a mental file cabinet of stuff from all over the place!

http://www.williamhenry.net/store.html
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 06:02 AM   #1728
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
William Henry has pictures of the 'Flower of Life' pattern engraved on a wall at Rennes-Le-Château. Evidently the home of Jesus and Mary Magdalene where they lived out the rest of their days in peace. The dates of birth and death (77yoa) of Jesus supposedly are 4 years off. Which could mean that 0 AD is actually 4 AD. And right now would be 2013... but there are no reports of anyone actually missing due to an ascension! And hey it takes 2000 years to go through the Photon Belt!!! And I don't know the answer except a mental file cabinet of stuff from all over the place!

Well, that sure would be a lot nicer (Jesus) than the hammer in hands & feet image in my mind, though that WAS how Romans dealt with robbers and whatnot. I always thought the resurrection was dumb. If the body went missing, it's because his friends got him. He either died with them, or they nursed him back to health. If he ran off with Mary, even better.

ALSO!! It's funny you mention 2013, because after I posted that I thought ... actually I think it's later than 2012. I do NOT understand what's going on with ascension. I took a glance at Astral Walker's thread {yikes} Anyway, I didn't read it all - and actually have looked at it sporadically too.

There's this though: We of the Ashtar Galactic Command thank you for your attention. So, now they're gone? It seems to me that made-up stuff came and went.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:04 AM   #1729
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I have heard the same thing, but I wait for certain signs.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 06:08 AM   #1730
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well, that sure would be a lot nicer (Jesus) than the hammer in hands & feet image in my mind, though that WAS how Romans dealt with robbers and whatnot. I always thought the resurrection was dumb. If the body went missing, it's because his friends got him. He either died with them, or they nursed him back to health. If he ran off with Mary, even better.

ALSO!! It's funny you mention 2013, because after I posted that I thought ... actually I think it's later than 2012. I do NOT understand what's going on with ascension. I took a glance at Astral Walker's thread {yikes} Anyway, I didn't read it all - and actually have looked at it sporadically too.

There's this though: We of the Ashtar Galactic Command thank you for your attention. So, now they're gone? It seems to me that made-up stuff came and went.

Quote:
I have heard the same thing, but I wait for certain signs.
Well check your fingers at night and see if there are any Neon Blue swirls in'em.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:12 AM   #1731
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well check your fingers at night and see if there are any Neon Blue swirls in'em.
I just did. I see this (well, not exactly):

Actually, that looks a bit like a... zebra!!!! Reminds me, Have to get back to the CIA drug smuggling file...
Old 10-19-2009, 06:15 AM   #1732
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
LOL... I was more referring to this now being 2012. I think we will see some interesting things very soon. Watch the middle east.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 06:29 AM   #1733
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
LOL... I was more referring to this now being 2012. I think we will see some interesting things very soon. Watch the middle east.
Ok... but a little Sungazing whether at the real Sun or staring at a Sun inside your forehead does wonders. Some pretty cool Scarab Beetle hieroglyphics 'YOU' would enjoy.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:39 AM   #1734
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Actually, that looks a bit like a... zebra!!!!
So what happens if they find two or more fingerprints together... do they blend in and they look like one big one?
Old 10-19-2009, 07:02 AM   #1735
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

?

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-06-2010 at 11:37 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 07:06 AM   #1736
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So what happens if they find two or more fingerprints together... do they blend in and they look like one big one?
Hmmmm, interesting. No, I don't think they can blend. But partnerships can be arranged. (Or deranged!) What I like most is using my own multiple personalities
Old 10-19-2009, 07:23 AM   #1737
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

777... Does 'Willis' have a part here?

Back to Sears Tower becoming Willis Tower and painting it Silver. http://archives.chicagotribune.com/2...willis-march12 Previously owned by Silverstein who sold it to British Insurance company. Oh and 'Ernst and Young' had to leave, you know the accountants who never get in trouble!

And Prince William's girlfriend is acting just like Princess Diana now.

And on Episode 4 of Season 2 of 'Fringe,' William Bell is in a different timeline still in the Twin Towers warning of trouble coming (gotta still have some theatrics right), and wants to be called 'Willhem.' http://www.hulu.com/watch/100986/fri...red#s-p1-so-i0
Old 10-19-2009, 07:48 AM   #1738
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
777... Does 'Willis' have a part here?

Back to Sears Tower becoming Willis Tower and painting it Silver. http://archives.chicagotribune.com/2...willis-march12 Previously owned by Silverstein who sold it to British Insurance company. Oh and 'Ernst and Young' had to leave, you know the accountants who never get in trouble!

And Prince William's girlfriend is acting just like Princess Diana now.

And on Episode 4 of Season 2 of 'Fringe,' William Bell is in a different timeline still in the Twin Towers warning of trouble coming (gotta still have some theatrics right), and wants to be called 'Willhem.' http://www.hulu.com/watch/100986/fri...red#s-p1-so-i0
Yea you are correct,it goes right to Got (Ham) City.Ham or pig is sacred to Isis(aka swine flu)

William Bell represents a shift in consciousness,and opening up a portal.
You and i know those towers don't Xsist,yet they do on a spiritual level.The group black eye peas has the character that goes by the name of wiil i am. This is the bringing in of a new year with a boom boom boom., because for some unknown reason there is a blackeye pea eating tradition for new years.

Since she is acting like Diana, the focus is on the moon or emotions, which represents this time of year.Bombing of the moon. :lol3

I've always wondered y baseball has a WORLD SERIES:BAT MAN AND THE DARK NIGHT ( and silver is the moon energy of the BAT signal)
Old 10-19-2009, 08:07 AM   #1739
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

The Willis has come up for me earlier in this thread (whoa - pages ago), but I noticed that it was posted, then gone. It was the {**holy %^%^** big connective thought here} giraffe in NYC. The film was 12 Monkeys (1995).

The giraffe thing is recurrent for me now because of its forced sex symbolism with child sexual abuse on the 'over there' thread. It's a facet of the programming and training.

In the film, the zoo animals are running free in the city. And so the giraffe...

Synopsis: The film depicts a future world in 2035 devastated by disease, forcing the human population to live underground. Convict James Cole (Willis) "volunteers" for time travel duty to gather information in exchange for prison release. When he first arrives in the past, Cole is arrested and locked up in a psychiatric hospital, where he meets Dr. Kathryn Railly (Stowe), a psychiatrist, and Jeffrey Goines (Pitt), the insane son of a scientist and virus expert.
Old 10-19-2009, 08:11 AM   #1740
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

And, speaking of 12 like apostles, there's this from '99 I think - Tom Waits moonishwalking...

Tom Waits - Chocolate Jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wfamPW3Eaw
Old 10-19-2009, 08:15 AM   #1741
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Yea you are correct,it goes right to Got (Ham) City.Ham or pig is sacred to Isis(aka swine flu)

William Bell represents a shift in consciousness,and opening up a portal.
You and i know those towers don't Xsist,yet they do on a spiritual level.The group black eye peas has the character that goes by the name of wiil i am. This is the bringing in of a new year with a boom boom boom., because for some unknown reason there is a blackeye pea eating tradition for new years.

Since she is acting like Diana, the focus is on the moon or emotions, which represents this time of year.Bombing of the moon. :lol3

I've always wondered y baseball has a WORLD SERIES:BAT MAN AND THE DARK NIGHT ( and silver is the moon energy of the BAT signal)
Somehow Igor, and BATS in the Belfry... ringing of the Bell, show up???

Last edited by Christo888; 10-19-2009 at 08:50 AM.
Old 10-19-2009, 09:09 AM   #1742
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Ohhhh... Russian mind programmers. Those little Sneakers! Playin both sides of the Atlantic.

Last edited by Christo888; 10-21-2009 at 03:24 AM.
Old 10-19-2009, 09:18 AM   #1743
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
[I][SIZE="3"]The image below shows the mark or T in the fore head that is being formed by an astrological alignment in the heavens. This is the mark of the initiate ,that has made it through the 3 [/img][/url]
Is this T, the Tau? The mark of the beast?

[QUOTE=777 The Great Work;] Death, Birth and rebirth, to become a diamond[QUOTE]

SO are we talking actual death? Or death of our old selves/ and ways? Birth to a new realm? A new us elsewhere or still on Earth?

Either way Im good for it

Last edited by iainl140285; 10-19-2009 at 01:49 PM.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 02:13 PM   #1744
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ohhhh... Russian mind programmers. Sneaky little ****ers! Playin both sides of the Atlantic.
Funny that you mentioned that. I had this song sitting around too. For QUITE A WHILE NOW!!!!

Tom Waits Russian dance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1paUz-DmFU

I was going to post it to cheer up James Casbolt. Hmmm. WHAT does Igor know? HE didn't drink as much as the rest of 'em...
Old 10-19-2009, 05:57 PM   #1745
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=iainl140285;179296]Is this T, the Tau? The mark of the beast?

[QUOTE=777 The Great Work;] Death, Birth and rebirth, to become a diamond
Quote:

SO are we talking actual death? Or death of our old selves/ and ways? Birth to a new realm? A new us elsewhere or still on Earth?

Either way Im good for it
Yes this is the mark of the divine feminine,When you're raised by the lion's paw,its connected with 3 degrees or glands in the head that has been activated, These glands are 3 fingers wide or 3 fingers apart.Its the mark given to the winners of the RA - C. the rabbit and the turtle.the Turtle is Orion, and the rabbit is Lepus.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:07 PM   #1746
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=777 The Great Work;179352][QUOTE=iainl140285;179296]Is this T, the Tau? The mark of the beast?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work;
Death, Birth and rebirth, to become a diamond

Yes this is the mark of the divine feminine,When you're raised by the lion's paw,its connected with 3 degrees or glands in the head that has been activated, These glands are 3 fingers wide or 3 fingers apart.Its the mark given to the winners of the RA - C. the rabbit and the turtle.the Turtle is Orion, and the rabbit is Lepus.
The 'Monster' drink logo...

Last edited by Christo888; 10-21-2009 at 03:26 AM.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:19 PM   #1747
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What's the Monster drink logo? I can only think of Monster re looking for jobs.

For drinks:

Old 10-19-2009, 06:23 PM   #1748
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Christo888;179354][QUOTE=777 The Great Work;179352]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Is this T, the Tau? The mark of the beast?

Like this ..
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 06:30 PM   #1749
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=iainl140285;179361][QUOTE=Christo888;179354]
Quote:

Like this ..
Ah. That's a bit more slimey, with a Scorpio M. Kind of incandescent too - like black light art only uglier.

Old 10-19-2009, 06:34 PM   #1750
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=iainl140285;179361][QUOTE=Christo888;179354]
Quote:

Like this ..
There's the 'T,' in an upside down Bell ringing (the 'O'), to create 'Igor' through a false feminine synthetic substance, an imposter, a harlot.

Last edited by Christo888; 10-21-2009 at 03:28 AM.