Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2010, 02:49 PM   #101
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
No Celine...you are not alone.

Thank you, i need that
Old 01-05-2010, 02:51 PM   #102
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
No Celine...you are not alone.

I'm a complicated guy but I'm a sci guy (scientific) and I would have to break each line down and research it.

Way too much material to do that.

I have a "gut" feel there is something important in here but it's over my humble head.

Is there a Cliff's notes version??

Yes there is a Cliff version at rense or youtube on 2012

The bottom line, to be fair, is:

This story started billions of years ago with the fall of part of our universe, that fall is mentioned in the Bible too as the fallen angels and the wars in the sky

Since then, the Matrix has been trying to heal herself by sending more specialized beings to it.

To make it short that was what the Amenti Rescue Mission was about but it failed in 2003 with the fall of the Halls of Amenti. Many other things have happened since.

The "virus" are the fallen angels because they cut themselves off from source and bent the light that sustain all living beings in order to have "immortal" life and have the authoritary ways, in exchange for eternal life provided they feed the ghostly facsimile bodies they created with their fibonacci physics

The "God worlds" are a realm of equality and free will, they obey certain rules but those rules foster the creation and expanssion of all beings and it is a paradigm opposite to the fallen angels one. Please follow this link for the attitudes and responsibilities of mastery http://www.azuritepress.com/techniqu...ibilities.html which are the foundations of life as free beings
The fallen angels live in a black hole, that is mentioned in the Bible too as the Abby's?, where they have no input of energy from source sooo....they have to take their light source from other living beings like us, Earth, etc

Whether they call themselves dragons or whatever they are different than the common man on the street because they have no real life but artificial life. No soul, no spirit

To top it all, around 10,000 years ago they took over this planet in what is called "the Luciferian revelion" Lucifer by the way is a collective not a being,
so they have installed all sorts of technologies to pull our galaxy through their black hole progressively in order to keep their artificial life going

Many efforts have been made by the Guardian Alliance to persuade them of accepting regenesis contracts but the history so far is that they have accepted and they broke them again and again. Things went so bad that we are experiencing now what it is call the "inhale" breath and the part of the creation that is still conected to source is being called back

This planet is going through a cycle called Stellar Activation Cycle, the last one that will happen here because the rescue mission has failed, in which stargates open etc

As a consequence, we are in evacuation of the whole of the Universe where the Milky Way is. That means that every person that is still connected to source has the opportunity to leave this matrix provided they agree with the Silver seed awakening contract of which there will be details in the summer

The Dragons and the Vampyre lady are the ones that are taking over cos the defeated other bands of fallen angelic that were here since Atlantis. They are going to "assimilate" whoever is left here, through their black hole technology and EAT the quantum of the whole of the universe progressively

Eventually their black hole system will collapse but is going to take a while, and they will return to source as space dust for nothing is lost as it all happens inside the Alll Oneness

While the Guardian Alliance have said that there will be no pole shift in 2012 it is possible that the beam of the quasar could hit Earth, if that happens, Cliff High scenario will come to pass with the exception of immediate pole shift, and living conditions here will be rather difficult

The pole shift may eventually happen too

Because of the way the invaders are manipulating the magnetics of the planet it will be difficult for people that do not prepare themselves from now to 2012 to do ascension (transfiguration and stargate slide passage). Buy saying that I understand that there will be those that will help transfer the soul and spirit of people that can not make it through stargate passage, provided they have agreed to silver seed contracts

Of course the fallen angelics do not want people to know this because they lose the quantum (head count) that they intend to "assimilate" and eat as energy no physically. What happens is that people will die in the cataclisms and their soul and spirit will be absorved as you see in the hubble telescope pictures
This is a extremely simplified account and I will urge all of you to do your own research and make up your mind as soon as you can, because not taking a stand means that it is likely that the choice will be made by the majority of sleeper peoples in this plane.

Additionally, living under the rule of the fallen angels will be a extreme NWO scenario, which is basically living like straight forward slaves.

I must add that there are no victims here. Human angelics and indigos alike chose to come here as a kind of doctors to this matrix and regretfully things did not happened in the way it was desired
The choice is yours while you still have it until the 31st of January 2013

Please read the summaries in A'sha website, links which have been posted here above, prior making the decission of which direction you may want to go for many will continue in oblivion and their choice will be made by their rulers. Let your decision be a wise and informed one

It is likely that there will be a progressive escalation in the planet and because of the magnetics the internet will be erratic so think about that

Also many are commenting here that they feel tired, that is the magnetics too
I can only speak for myself so I will say that I am doing my best to keep the grids even in my neck of the woods. I know others are doing the same and we will do our best to assist everyone that comes our way. You have to do your bit too

In eternal love

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 01-05-2010 at 04:23 PM.
Old 01-05-2010, 02:55 PM   #103
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post

The bottom line, to be fair, is:

In eternal love

Thank you
Old 01-05-2010, 03:29 PM   #104
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Thanks...I read it....now I have to absorb.
Old 01-05-2010, 04:20 PM   #105
Raven
Avalon Senior Member

A poem to grok, which was written by me when i was 13 years old. I feel that poetry is an archetype of the soul, it awakens and inspires.

I lift my voice
To the music
And sing with the singers
Life's fleshy song,
Mouth quiviering with the taste
Of Lyrics
Foot tapping the floor drum.
My feelings ring
Through the blue arch of sky
Like winds of melancholy
Groaning the Earth's cry
To become felt as they
Go on,
Singing to a wounded world
It's living song.

I See through minds eye
Visions exploding inside,
Crystal tipped edges of blackness
Draped over white nakedness shining
Forming the figure of the
Venus of nothingness
Eclipsing her skin in it's umbrial lining
Enveloped in a crystal aura,
Amythist feathers ready for flight
Rainbow bubbles
Frothing on wings,
Reflected in this ethereal sight
Are facets of me in a dream.

Raven
Old 01-05-2010, 05:19 PM   #106
12DnAHelix
Avalon Senior Member

The 'Council of Thuban', eh; representing 'Alpha Draconis'.

So you know that the original stronghold homeworld of the 'Grandfather' dragons is in the 'Omicron Draconis' star system, then ??

I met Anna Hayes back in 2000, it did not go particularly well; and I personally do not ascribe to her overall perceptual model; although I do think there is 'some value' in the teachings of 'keylontic morphogenetic science'.

What is talked about here in this thread may be the level of insight that the 'draconian' lineages have to provide, I've seen some of this material posted on other forums in the past.

Personally, I believe in a multi-universal cosmos sphere, based on the 'seed of life'; six universes - 36 dimensions; being spun out of a 144000 faceted core structure at it's central axis - operating as an 'opaluminal simulation'.

12DnAHelix was here.
Old 01-05-2010, 05:22 PM   #107
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

All else is just Maya, ya ask me.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Old 01-05-2010, 05:23 PM   #108
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

we believe, in 36 dimensions too ~ albeit, formed over 3 matriXes ~ 12D/12D/12D
with both density/and, dimensions
12D/12d 24D/24d, and, then the 3rd matrix moving through 1D to9D/33d - 10d/34d, 11d/35d, 12d/36d
(and, sitting with the ability to connect future, too)

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-05-2010 at 06:04 PM.
Old 01-05-2010, 05:59 PM   #109
Raven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
An excellent contribution Raven. Indeed the GROKING is directly from the handbook of the Dragons. Handbook of the Dragons? Can you eludidate a bit on this... and thanks for the compliment

The Groking IT is the same as technically becoming quantum entangled as object of observation and the observer - Schroedinger's Cat is Groking IT.
Yes I agree, to understand all these metaphors and archetypes you have to "become" them.
I shall henceforth use this terminology when describing the Solution of the Schroedinger Cat paradox.
The solution in Ravenese is the Cat has Groked IT in its Groked selfstate of quantum entanglement and I am rather serious here.
Groked in specific terms then implies that the 'Cat' is NOT EITHER Alive or Dead, but is in fact BOTH Alive and Dead simultaneously.
Hence the void or the great dream?
So instead of describing the collapse of the wavefunction as Aliveness in particle/bodyform with the Deadness of the corresponding wave/mindform; One can saty the 'Cat' is Groked, because IF Dead as a waveform it MUST be Alive as a a Particleform and vice versa.

Then in either state of the 'Cat's' Grokedness the 'Cat' is always BOTH Alive and Dead relative to either the wavemind or the particle/body perspective or observer frame.

So to describe the solution to the Schroedinger quantum paradox one simply stes that the 'Cat' is Groked.

What 'vibes' do I get from you Raven. I receive rather particular vibes and those are rather strong.

Your incarnation addresses a very potent, yet most often overlooked archetype in the scroll of the Genesis.

After an archetypical and metaphorical calamity, called 'the flood' and after the archetypical evolution of the Adam archetype had assumed the characterisation of Noah; this archetype decided to extend its 'sphere of influence' and activity.
So in the 'Play of the Gods' YOU as Adam have become engaged to fill the character role of Noah.
So what is the first thing Noah does in the 'script' of the 'play'?

He extends himself in sending his first messenger the Black Raven to check out the scenario following the 'mental archetypical' calamity of the changing of the guarding symbols describing the encoded storylines.

So I know what you are up to Raven. You are the messenger of yourself, heralding and preparing the way for your glorious return into full remembrance about your origins, purpose and destinations.
Thank you, you are truely aware and i 'feel' your mirror is accurate.

And the 'frequency transmission' was so strong, because you are mentally ready and prepared to receive this information about yourself.
The Raven did not return to Noah as you may chechk out for yourself; but the Raven "went forth to and fro, until the waters were dried up from off the earth." {Genesis.8.7}.
So Raven you are the messenger of Noah, who acts INDEPENDENTLY from his own self.
You so represent a renegade part of your greater self, which does not require the permission of its 'greater more encompassing' self to do what is appropriate under the circumstances.
You might also perform the function of the 'Secret Agency' which like the Council of Thuban manouvers in the shadows until the time becomes appropriate to interact with Oneself again after a period of absenteeism or AWOLness.
Has been performed and is done, was allowed to go AWOL, or "LOWA" once again to observe the birth

There is a strong astrological influence 'in the air' for another two weeks until January 18th. Stationary Saturn in Libra is square Pluto in Capricorn with a quadruple joining of Sun, Venus and reverse Mercury in Capricorn. Added to this are the quadrantids meteor shower January 3rd and the solar eclipse of January 15th at New Moon in Capricorn.
The astrological significance of Capricorn-Cancer oppositions are always extremely unsettling for 'unbalanced' entities in either physical-, emotional- or mental bodies; because Capricorn archetypes the Father (Saturn) opposing the Mother (Full Moon) archetyped in Cancer.
So an inversion of the 'home energies' of Father in Capricorn with Mother in Cancer occurs on January 15th; when the Father and Mother exchange places in their celestial 'houses'.

For the metaphysically attuned however, this 'unsettling' also allows great harmonisation in quasi-unified exponents who are in full remembrance of their inner yin-yang unifications as mirrors or shadows of objectification and subjectification or as positive print and negative image in say photography.

Dan Winter's platonic solids are excellent, but he seems to get a little sidetracked when attempting to link the isocahs and the dodecahs to mainstrem science. I have had informants who told me they found some of my essays on his site, but going there I could not find it. I also shared some ideas with Dan in times past.
Yes at times Dan tends to plaigerize, but truely, being all ONE this is not his intention, i understand that.
Abraxasinas
Old 01-05-2010, 07:13 PM   #110
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

There is a time to believe and there is a time to know, I for one would not write about things of such a import to the human race if I only believe, if I didn't had the direct experience of other worlds and peoples, of worlds were mutual respect, love and freedom exists

I know too well how easy it is to quash these memories when we find ourselves in such a violent and competitive world as this one has become

Earth was one time paradise too

Indigos and human angels have great capacities, for example interdimensional travel, multidimensional awareness etc...but will they try? will they remember their mission?make an effort and do something rather than just talk?...make the difference on their awakening to this planet?

What is stopping you from realizing your potential? the potential that other life forms in this time matrix don't have?

What is the price of your eternal potential? of giving up the opportunity to expand yourself and become master of your own destiny, a creator of realities and worlds, rather than just space dust...it is not too late yet

All is inside God, all is God...even the things you may think happen outside you are really happening inside you, for no one can really love you other than yourself...your own God self

The All Oneness has it all and needs no-thing...no one...but whether you follow your god self and realize your potential or not you will still come back one day to Source as space dust...your identity, your individuality lost but the partikis that made it will be used again to create new worlds, new dreams...

The All Oneness gave you free will and while it prefers for its creation to be joyful and productive it always new you may decide to fall, to bend the laws...at a price of course, because these are equal interchange of energy worlds and every action has a consecuense in energy terms

The bringers of truth are rarely welcomed in earth, because it is so much more pleasant for the ego to listen to sweet and inconsecuential words...to believe in the maya rather in one's own intimately magical god self

Is time to leave and release you to your doubts and uncertainty, to your fear, to your alliances, saying only that you have a choice, the choice to be free, one last time...that you are loved beyond your imagination, that source does not judge you and that there is help for as long as may be possible should you want it...you now know where to find it

I AM a face of the original one, a friend, a family member from your Krystic family beyond the illussions of time and space

Ashalum ta Eckasha DUr

and so it is
Old 01-05-2010, 07:38 PM   #111
Raven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The oldest energy is that existing before the physical universe was born. The universe has a biovital structure like found in your body - the galaxies in the universe become holograms of your somatic and neuronal cells.
You are Leonardo da Vinci's 'Vitruvius' or 'Cosmic Man'.
You are THE Adam in Genesis differentiated from Vitruvius as AdamEve the androgyne.
This universal archetype existed BEFORE there was an universe of physicality.
So YOU as ADAM are 'Coming Home', because YOU are already HERE.

So the Adam-Cell is YOU as ONE CELL in the Body of God - the GODDESS of the Universe.
Starsystems become the conduits for the information from Galactic Core to the Planetary Core - Gaia becomes the archetype for the Gathering of the EVES, ambassadoras to help ADAM to become ONE within the spacetime creation and AFTER having existed as archetype BEFORE the spacetime creation.
So lonely GOD=ADAMEVE uses the archetype to 'split into two' outside of spacetime so creating a purposeful cosmos and then to come back together again within spacetime in a doubling of the whole SheBang.
Abrax
Forgive me, this one line just made me laugh like hell and think of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwei5...eature=related

PS: i do have a very demented sense of humor at times

Last edited by Karen; 01-06-2010 at 08:06 AM. Reason: fix quote tags [quote]
Old 01-05-2010, 08:11 PM   #112
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law
Old 01-05-2010, 11:03 PM   #113
joesmoe
Avalon Senior Member

Abrax,

Finally I have found someone who will help me understand something that has bugged me for some time now. I am very close to Mormons. I am no religion but most of my family are mormons. I am very schooled in there beliefs and I know very much of what they teach.

1st question to you is did Joseph Smith really see God and Jesus as he claims?

2nd question Who wrote the book of Mormon?

3rd Is Jesus really at the head of the church. It's really called "The Church of Jesus Christ of Later day saints") The mormons.

Contrary to what most people would believe or know is that mormons are good people. They are kind and really strive to live what they are taught.

4th Who am I and why do I live within so many mormons.

5th Can you point me into a direction or give me an answer that might open my understanding. Please still answer the other 4 questions. Mormons have become a silent stigma that most don't understand. I Do.

Thanks for your time and wait with excitement to your answers.

JoeSmoe

Last edited by joesmoe; 01-05-2010 at 11:16 PM.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:21 PM   #114
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Abraxas,
More questions please:
1. With schizophrenia its hard to find communication tools to help them integrate just for survival sake into society. Most of them have the same general paranoia with the NWO and beyond. Their relationship to the world has limited reference and is so whimsical. What would be the purpose of such an incarnation? Personally I think they are the consequence of such a controlled and manipulated society. That our world should be more malleable, a mix of dream and material.

2. You mentioned a 25000 year cycle. In general how many incarnations happen in that time?

3. In general most division manifested is just the friction translated from the "Ancients" coming home?

Its quite ironic to think that we are the creators of new consciousness in a world so set to program you into thinking you are a mere speck in space and time. Makes it more true.... Look forward to your insights...

Magamud

Last edited by Magamud; 01-05-2010 at 11:47 PM.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:13 AM   #115
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post

All else is just Maya, ya ask me.

Fred
In search of the lost CORD..
Old 01-06-2010, 01:44 AM   #116
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Some tough reading on this thread and I quit trying the first time around.

I have to say I am slowly reading Voyager II so I was able to understand what Stardust was writing in response. (sort of, kind of ) I got lots of reading to get through yet.

So thank you so very much Stardust for all that you have contributed.

I do want more than anything to make the right choice and to bring about the "changes" to Earth as it rightfully should have.

Enough of someone else making the decisions that are rightfully are. They can be gone from here as it is they that do not want to follow the rules but instead continue to give them

I want the world that was to be.

to abraxasinas

Are you here to warn us that we will be placed under your rule as was planned for so many years? I feel that you are giving us no option but to do so.

I have read earlier that there is much going on at this time in The Gulf of Aden and I can't help but think that "some" are working hard on trying to put "FEAR" into our hearts.

I will stop now before I write how I really feel. If you are so "all knowing" you will already know.
Old 01-06-2010, 05:14 AM   #117
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

I finally decided to take the risk, I'll look ignorant and even more so because I haven't read Anna Hayes books which seem very difficult to grasp and as I understand much of the material in this thread is related to her teachings. I do have some questions:
1.- abraxasinas, who are you? Can you tell us more about you and your knowledge? I have read very extrange things in the last few years and I'm trying to learn the most I can but sometimes it seems too much to do and not enough time.
2.- How is it possible for "regular" people who need to work and keep a family to get all the information they need?
3.- Are you related in some way to the reptilians more than the rest of us?
4.- Silly me, I'm very curious about what you can see or sense about me if it's possible.
5.- In plain English, can you tell us what you see in the future for the next 2 - 3 years in recognizable or physical events for humankind?
Thank you and I hope other people like me who don't understand very much all the jargon of the thread can really "get it".

Thank you so much.
Cloud.
Old 01-06-2010, 05:23 AM   #118
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Cloud9 you are deffinately not ignorant

I too am just going through the books myself but I cant get a good feeling out of this thread.

IMO I hope you get answers to the questions you were brave enough to ask.

Ashayana's has much to offer but its very detailed.

It will be so nice to get OUT from under their rule.
Old 01-06-2010, 05:57 AM   #119
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Abraxasinas. I have some questions for you if I may, and one comment.

1. May you tell us about the long lasting conflict between the Lyrians and the Alpha Draconis?

2. What is Freewill in Creation?

3. Who are the Founders?

Here is my comment, I have read almost all your posts and compared them to some interesting links you have provided. You seem to overload your sentence with complex and "self-created" words very often to explain your thoughts. Why do you do this? To make it look foreign and of high unreachable culture? Or to loose us into complicated concept? I speculate, but know their is a reason. You know you are writing for the public, why do you make it more hermetic? Some papers you have used to explain some concepts are very confusing. Mixing many different mathematical laws without reason in one single sentence. At some points, it looks ridiculous, why? I'm used to read Steven Hawking books about black holes theory and believe me, it is quite hard to follow the man sometimes, but it is nothing compared to what you have written here... You know you can use metaphor, allegory or analogy to express non-existant concepts in our human culture, that's how our guides are doing and it works quite well...

Here is an example of complex ideas written in a manner to be clear for the matter of being well understood. It comes from one of us, a young brilliant human: http://theresonanceproject.org/pdf/s..._proton_a4.pdf

Thanks for your time, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 01-06-2010 at 05:47 PM.
Old 01-06-2010, 09:02 AM   #120
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law
Quoted out of context, this often leads to all kinds of prejudice and reactions owing to the reputation of its author/translator/channeller.

Quote:
39. The word of the Law is θελημα.

40. Who calls us Thelemites will do no wrong, if he look but close into the word. For there are therein Three Grades, the Hermit, and the Lover, and the man of Earth. Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
and an important but conveniently forgotten buy those that would paint the ideas as some kind of hedonistic license is:

Quote:
57. Invoke me under my stars! Love is the law, love under will. Nor let the fools mistake love; for there are love and love. There is the dove, and there is the serpent. Choose ye well! He, my prophet, hath chosen, knowing the law of the fortress, and the great mystery of the House of God.
(bold/size emphasis is mine)

Source is conveniently located here on wikipedia: http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Liber_AL_vel_Legis
Old 01-06-2010, 10:00 AM   #121
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmo View Post
Are we indeed ready to tackle an understanding of such monumental proportions... I wonder.
Yes.

We came not to try, but to succeed.

My problem is that despite my massive optimism - I have totally forgotten what we were going to succeed at!

A..
Old 01-06-2010, 10:51 AM   #122
SABINA
Avalon Senior Member

like cloud9 haven´tread anna Hayes books but iam curious too seems you are related to the Draconians (royality)?? is it possible for humans and dracos to havefrienships acording to alex collier Andromedans no . No way????

Last edited by SABINA; 01-06-2010 at 11:08 AM.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:08 AM   #123
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Abraxasinas: I was hesitant to ask before, I admit an expectation that you may not be allowed to answer specifics like this:

1) Please comment on Ra and the "Law of One". It has been an important work for me and is a framework that helps me in my thinking and is a useful guide.

2) Similarly please comment on the work "The Cosmic Doctrine by Dion Fortune". I read this failed to understand it, but it changed me somehow - like a trigger.

3) The same question applies to the "Readings" given by/through David Wilcock (Ra) and made available in Audio format. They had a transformative effect on my consciousness. In addition to any general comment on this that you can make, I want to specifically know if the vibrational qualities of the sound conveyed anything different to the bare syntax and semantics of the words used.

4) One of the motivators for the Avalon part of the forum was the works produced by George Green - The Handbook for a New Paradigm. It would be great if you could comment on this work and its accuracy at this point in time, since it has been quite a few years since it was put onto print.

5) How many Ra fragments are incarnated on this planet at this current time

6) I have often wondered since reading the Law of One, if I might have any vibrational relationship with Ra, and I am inviting you to comment on this and the nature of it as you are able

7) I sometimes feel that I am not doing what I am supposed to be doing. What did I forget to do? Are you allowed to give me hints?

8) With reference to the "veil of forgetting" spoken of by Ra - is this is the cocoon/egg that helps the planet do all the hard lessons for the ongoing benefit of our brothers elsewhere that you spoke of earlier?

9) In respect of non-infringement of Freewill - are you bound by the same constraints as Ra when Ra was giving the Law Of One work ?

10) Why did you pick this forum?

I hope that isnt too many questions. I am very pleased you are here and open to Q&A - it is a nice thing to see on this forum.

Thankyou

May we all be blessed, guided and protected by the love and the light of the one infinite creator.

A..
Old 01-06-2010, 12:10 PM   #124
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud9 View Post
I finally decided to take the risk, I'll look ignorant and even more so because I haven't read Anna Hayes books which seem very difficult to grasp and as I understand much of the material in this thread is related to her teachings. I do have some questions:
1.- abraxasinas, who are you? Can you tell us more about you and your knowledge? I have read very extrange things in the last few years and I'm trying to learn the most I can but sometimes it seems too much to do and not enough time.
2.- How is it possible for "regular" people who need to work and keep a family to get all the information they need?
3.- Are you related in some way to the reptilians more than the rest of us?
4.- Silly me, I'm very curious about what you can see or sense about me if it's possible.
5.- In plain English, can you tell us what you see in the future for the next 2 - 3 years in recognizable or physical events for humankind?
Thank you and I hope other people like me who don't understand very much all the jargon of the thread can really "get it".

Thank you so much.
Cloud.
I'm with you Cloud.....I always considered myself well versed in the English language but I can't relate to any of this.

As Steven has so eloquently put it above....it seems to be a whole new language.

I like to keep things simple...for I am a simple guy.

Never saw an alien, UFO, Bigfoot, or a crop circle.....just a plain ole Joe on the road to what I hope is a better ME...so I can bring something to the table for a better US.

I lost the rags of religion and replaced them with a belief in a Creator Force that pervades everything. It cannot be stopped, it cannot be corrupted and if you work against it....you will eventually FAIL

I don't know anything about dimensions...ascension...time slips and streams.

I do know I was not always what I am now and I have a higher voice inside me that knows a bunch more than I do.

When I listen to that voice...I am in BALANCE....when I disregard that voice I lower myself and those around me.

I know we are all connected at our very roots but we all wear different masks to hide it.

Peace Brothers and Sisters
Old 01-06-2010, 12:13 PM   #125
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

It seems abraxasinas has disappeared...
Closed Thread