Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-11-2008, 07:25 AM   #1
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Intergalactic Council's Instruction Manual

Hey...just something i found quite interesting and thought maybe some of u guys wud enjoy it...

http://www.fieldwerks.com/ET_101.htm

peace

bananaman

Last edited by mikey; 09-12-2008 at 09:22 AM.
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:39 AM   #2
GFWeye
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Intergalactic Council's Instruction Manual

Hey bud, hope you read this!

Thanks for the link...
GFWeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:06 AM   #3
yettyn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Intergalactic Council's Instruction Manual

I am pretty sure this is something "man made" and the guy who wrote this had a lot of fun, I am sure but still... I found it rather amusing to read and there are some good points baked into the humor.
yettyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:11 AM   #4
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Absolutely....its just some easy reading i thought some people might enjoy...not to be taken literally tho by any means. But indeed some interestingly humourous stuff...

peace

bananaman
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:05 AM   #5
Captain Obvious
Avalon Senior Member

I find even the two first sentences to be flawed, and though presented as truth, and helping, I find it misleading.

..the planet herself. Earth is a spirit (both male and female energies), and the physical manifestation is also both male and female, as can be observed.

..the stellar councils have granted Earth an evolutionary leap. Granted implies the councils have power over Earth. Earth spirit is very capable, and will handle the transistion without interference.

Browsing further down the page. Interdimensional brain surgery. Seem to mistake density with dimension, and if so, physical is a 3rd density trait, not present in higher ones.

Lightness and darkness cannot coexist in the same place at once. Enter Earth, polarities do coexist, and the friction between them creates chaos.

Would be humorus for me if I've read "How to sucessfully initiate The True Clunkyness of The Quadrupular And Yet Circular Teapot: First, jump on one foot, backwards, around your building while screaming 'Cut me loose' at the top of your lungs. Three times, no more, no less. Then shake your booty whilst thumbing your nose at the snake now appearing under your boot. Stomp it, and behold, your work is done".

Last edited by Captain Obvious; 09-12-2008 at 09:11 AM.
Captain Obvious is offline   Reply With Quote