Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-11-2008, 06:44 AM   #1
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Soldiers Suicide in Babylon - Stargate???

Apols if this is already posted, however I read this and remembered that one of the supposed reasons for starting the Iraq war (apart from oil), was to find the ancient Stargate technologies. Seems like that has come to fruition. Suicide? I doubt it......
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:47 PM   #2
Callidon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Soldiers Suicide in Babylon - Stargate???

I've heard of this somewhere else, i forget where.

The problem is that the sources do not provide any actual proof of this happening, no Press cuts or link, no youtube vids or the like. Its an intriguing situation if true, but the lack of evidence for me points to it being mis-info or fabrication.

My mind is open, it just requires a torch be shone to light up the dark places, this story sheds no light.
Callidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:06 PM   #3
yettyn
Avalon Senior Member

I would say it's pure BS, no doubt.

I think it's good though such sources of misinformations is brought into light here so they can be looked at in the open light by people with some experience on the matters.

A lot of people are or are about to "wake up" and are drawn into these areas and something we can do is to spare them troubling their mind with BS like this. Things speed up and the less BS to deal with the better. But when you are "new" and "hungry" it's very tempting to bite and swallow what ever comes in your way, just to puke as it's really rotten inside.

Last edited by yettyn; 09-11-2008 at 01:12 PM. Reason: expanding thoughts
yettyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:10 PM   #4
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Youre in no doubt its pure BS. Sounds a bit close minded to me.

A few so called respected speakers have talked of ancient technology in Iraq so its not that far out to consider it. Id say its the westeren medias best interests to hide all knowledge of armed forces suicides
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:16 PM   #5
arcora
Banned

Sorcha Faal has been repeatedly and strenuosly debunked and is widely considered to be a money-making hoax.

See:

http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a1874.htm

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread304918/pg1

http://www.rense.com/general63/sorcha.htm
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:46 PM   #6
Callidon
Avalon Senior Member

I'd like to point out that i was not "de-bunking" or stating the technology is not there/real, i was pointing out about the mass suicides.

I've done my reading, exopolitics, camelot, avalon, numerous others, plus read some sitchin, so know all about the stargate technologies and such. The lack of media info or press releases about the mass suicide of 20 marines in iraq during/after a bizzare ceremony in babylon? that just doesnt fit for me i'm afraid.

Whistleblowers, the "free" media and objectors/bleeding hearts(sorry! couldnt think of the word i was looking for!) would be all over this story. all i've seen is vagues none backed up reports on fringe sites.

I appologise if my original meaning didnt quite come across properly.
Callidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:00 PM   #7
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yettyn View Post
I would say it's pure BS, no doubt.

I think it's good though such sources of misinformations is brought into light here so they can be looked at in the open light by people with some experience on the matters.

A lot of people are or are about to "wake up" and are drawn into these areas and something we can do is to spare them troubling their mind with BS like this. Things speed up and the less BS to deal with the better. But when you are "new" and "hungry" it's very tempting to bite and swallow what ever comes in your way, just to puke as it's really rotten inside.

hahaha you sir are grade A!!!

so true
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:02 PM   #8
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callidon View Post
I'd like to point out that i was not "de-bunking" or stating the technology is not there/real, i was pointing out about the mass suicides.

I've done my reading, exopolitics, camelot, avalon, numerous others, plus read some sitchin, so know all about the stargate technologies and such. The lack of media info or press releases about the mass suicide of 20 marines in iraq during/after a bizzare ceremony in babylon? that just doesnt fit for me i'm afraid.

Whistleblowers, the "free" media and objectors/bleeding hearts(sorry! couldnt think of the word i was looking for!) would be all over this story. all i've seen is vagues none backed up reports on fringe sites.

I appologise if my original meaning didnt quite come across properly.

You have no reason to applogize! your mindset will keep you afloat while the world is sucking down disinfo and spiritual hooey.

If your a good person in your day to day afairs then a pat on the back from me *pat* because honestly man thats what its all about.

JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 10:19 PM   #9
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callidon View Post
Understood.

I was merely pointing out to anyone who wanted to investigate the story linked to in the original post that they should be wary - because the writer of that story on whatdoesitmean.com is of dubious validity.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 07:46 AM   #10
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
Understood.

I was merely pointing out to anyone who wanted to investigate the story linked to in the original post that they should be wary - because the writer of that story on whatdoesitmean.com is of dubious validity.
Thank you arcora - it was very confusing - that is why I asked!
It's horrid that the deaths of troops are used in this way.
However, I am interested in the archeological factors
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote