Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-02-2008, 02:22 PM   #1
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Default Spiritual block engineered in C1 Atlas bone?

http://www.mountainvalleycenter.com/Koven1.htm

Talks about it being misaligned in our DNA...

A method to align it

http://www.atlasprofilax.ch/eng/index.php

And a discussion here I've listened to:

Search for interview with Michael Hane here:

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com

Definitely something I'm going to look into...
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:05 PM   #2
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Spiritual block engineered in C1 Atlas bone?

whoa.... this explains a lot! thankyou!
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:56 PM   #3
ABHA
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting, i have this disability, and do struggle with concentration, aggravation, memory and sbelling lol.
The link was helpful ill be ringing the uk practitioner, and try and get my physical life back
so thanks heaps,
connecting with sauce, your a star
ABHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 08:08 PM   #4
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Well come the weekend I'll be able to tell you how it went.

I'm booked in for Wednesday early evening the guy on the phone said over 500,000 people had had it done so far from monks, nuns and healers etc to people with bad backs. It does sound like a treatment to have done.

It is a little more than I was expecting £140 but it is only paper money and it is nowhere near the £1100 I just spent having my Amalgams removed.

It does cover two sessions as they want you to return to make sure it has stayed aligned so 2-4 weeks later you need to return. So £70 per session is pretty reasonable when you see it like that and if it spiritually heightens something and helps with my Reiki and higher self communication I will be well chuffed

It would be interesting to see if pure Africans have this aligned from birth which would give the DNA change argument more strength.

He did say that mothers who have this done before pregnancy have children who are aligned too. I am obviously going on word of mouth here but hey...
Old 11-04-2008, 04:08 PM   #5
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Did it today as it totally seemed to lock in various feelings and ailments I had and I certainly have way more motion in my neck than I had before, but the practioner said that some people will take 10 days or more to have an effect. Will let you know.

On a practical level drink a lot of water before and it does or at least it did hurt me but he said I was very off kilter. If it all boils down to a more flexible neck and nothing more, it was worth it, although I think it will have a much deeper effect. Anything that causes stress to your body (sore foot or hip or headache etc...) is not good so realigning this bone is a good idea.
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 04:50 PM   #6
islandman
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Connecting with Sauce;69306]

It would be interesting to see if pure Africans have this aligned from birth which would give the DNA change argument[/QUOTE

Thats an interesting point Connecting to the sauce, ask your practitioner.
Thanks for the information
Imagine if this was available to lots of people at little or no price that would help the cause no end.
islandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:46 PM   #7
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Well I'll ask him about the Africa link and also let you know how it goes tomorrow I already drink about 3 litres of water a day (not from the tap)
Old 11-04-2008, 11:06 PM   #8
enigmatus
Avalon Senior Member

i also have scheduled a treatment.. i will be going next tuesday to visit michael haene's father Ted. I will keep everyone posted with the results. the cost in the US is $250 (from this specific practitioner).
enigmatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:14 AM   #9
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

There are no practictioners near me. I'm going to ask my MAP team to align mine!
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:44 AM   #10
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

It's quite interesting information esp. regarding how it's inbuilt into the genome by Annunaki to control the populus more easily.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 04:25 PM   #11
xenomorph
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
Did it today as it totally seemed to lock in various feelings and ailments I had and I certainly have way more motion in my neck than I had before, but the practioner said that some people will take 10 days or more to have an effect. Will let you know.

On a practical level drink a lot of water before and it does or at least it did hurt me but he said I was very off kilter. If it all boils down to a more flexible neck and nothing more, it was worth it, although I think it will have a much deeper effect. Anything that causes stress to your body (sore foot or hip or headache etc...) is not good so realigning this bone is a good idea.
So you just had the C1 vertebral adjustment performed on you this morning? Could you go into a bit more detail about how the realignment was performed, how long it took, sensations during treatment, etc? I am very interested in this myself, but I live nearly a day's drive away from a practitioner at the moment.

Those of you mentioning that you have this scheduled to be done, please comment here on the details and the perceived results once the procedure is complete. I am willing to make the drive to have it done if it sounds like it is worth it. Please, keep us all informed on any sensations that progressively appear after days or weeks.

Thanks so much!

Last edited by xenomorph; 11-08-2008 at 01:35 AM. Reason: typo
xenomorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 04:17 PM   #12
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Xenomorph,

I did have it done and sorry I must have missed you question. So the initial establishment that it was off kilter was pretty straight forward, an examination by hand of the bone you can feel behind your ears, just where you would feel if you had swollen glands from a cold. Then we tested my neck mobility twisting from side to side and marked as far as I could turn my neck without moving my shoulders. Then it became interesting ! So the implement that my person used was for all the world like a drill, obviously without anything pointy or intrusive at the end of it. But so whilst holding your forehead tightly to his chest (he was standing and I was sitting) he placed the machine at the point behind my ears and it pulseates quite forcefully I have to say. He repeated on the other side, which was much sorer. It was at the edge of being painful, just bareable (I think I have a high pain threshold but then most people think they have good taste and a sense of humour :-)=

The whole affair took 40 minutes, and we retested my mobility at the end and I would say I had at least a 20 degree improvement in mobility straight away. So it took it toll on me tho, the points that were being manuipulted were very sore the next day and the next. But I first noticed that I could pull in more air than before. It felt very srtange but good in my chest. I would advise having a flexible schedule for the following days. I was flat out tired. Bit better now 4 days on. If you would like to know more or if this is not clear then let me know.

g
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 07:50 PM   #13
cavemandd
Avalon Senior Member

The video on the page isn't working, can any body find a similar link or if its simple enough, explain the technique?
cavemandd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:22 PM   #14
DiVineEnvy
Avalon Senior Member

According to the allegorical writings of philosopher and 'teacher of temple dances' G.I. Gurdjieff, an organ called Kundabuffer was implanted into human beings sometime in the distant past in order to cause them to see reality upside-down and backwards.

This was done in order to prevent humans from taking their own lives should they 'wake up' prematurely and realize that they were created and engineered precisely to serve as slaves to maintain a particular cosmic function.

Here is the interesting part - according to Mr. Gurdjieff, the 'organ Kundabuffer' was subsequently removed. However, vestigial resonant effects trumped everything, and these lingering effects continue to condition how homo sapiens experience reality. This is an ever present ball and chain if we allow ourselves to collapse into the perspective of victimhood. Conversely, this state of affairs can spur us on to make defining efforts to overcome our bondage.

The body is built to withstand the stresses and strains of spiritual work. Our resistance to 'waking up' is an integral part of the dance. We should not mistake this resistance, which is natural and inevitable, with the idea of a 'spiritual block' - the one time removal of which we would like to believe will automatically increase our spiritual bandwidth in perpetuity.

Traditionally, various yogas have been employed as a means to accelerate the process of awakening. Hatha yoga has been called 'the way of the lion', aptly so because it is literally about taking things into your own hands. Physical palpitation of the C1 Atlas bone sounds like an extreme form of this type of yoga: Hatha yoga on steroids. Quick and decisive no doubt, but I have to wonder if it changes the fundamentals.

There are other gentler ways that involve cultivating the practice of being in the present moment. The body is a "transformational apparatus." There are certain possibilities for the transformation of energies human beings possess that even the angels are jealous of. How fortunate we truly are! Let us use these potentials wisely.

Last edited by DiVineEnvy; 11-09-2008 at 07:30 AM.
DiVineEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 12:27 AM   #15
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

interesting, but can u do this without an pulse-apparate, only with normal chiropractic manipulation??

i wold like to try, but i doubt someone here is doing it this way you are telling....i live in norway....and it is quite conservative ideas about healt here.....but i must run and find someone!!!!
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 12:36 AM   #16
enigmatus
Avalon Senior Member

my appointment is on 11/11 at 1pm. if you follow numerology, you might find that interesting =P

completely unintentional and synchronistic.
enigmatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 01:40 AM   #17
xenomorph
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
Hey Xenomorph,

I did have it done and sorry I must have missed you question. So the initial establishment that it was off kilter was pretty straight forward, an examination by hand of the bone you can feel behind your ears, just where you would feel if you had swollen glands from a cold. Then we tested my neck mobility twisting from side to side and marked as far as I could turn my neck without moving my shoulders. Then it became interesting ! So the implement that my person used was for all the world like a drill, obviously without anything pointy or intrusive at the end of it. But so whilst holding your forehead tightly to his chest (he was standing and I was sitting) he placed the machine at the point behind my ears and it pulseates quite forcefully I have to say. He repeated on the other side, which was much sorer. It was at the edge of being painful, just bareable (I think I have a high pain threshold but then most people think they have good taste and a sense of humour :-)=

The whole affair took 40 minutes, and we retested my mobility at the end and I would say I had at least a 20 degree improvement in mobility straight away. So it took it toll on me tho, the points that were being manuipulted were very sore the next day and the next. But I first noticed that I could pull in more air than before. It felt very srtange but good in my chest. I would advise having a flexible schedule for the following days. I was flat out tired. Bit better now 4 days on. If you would like to know more or if this is not clear then let me know.

g
Harper,

thanks a lot for those details. It sounds like the probe was similar to what I have had used on my spine during my one and only chiropractic adjustment. The comment about better breathing is certainly intriguing to me as I have lower lung capacity as it is. My only other request to you would be to keep all of us on this thread updated with any new results you notice in the days, weeks, months to come.

Ciao!
xenomorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 11:10 PM   #18
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice goes nuts.... View Post
interesting, but can u do this without an pulse-apparate, only with normal chiropractic manipulation??

i wold like to try, but i doubt someone here is doing it this way you are telling....i live in norway....and it is quite conservative ideas about healt here.....but i must run and find someone!!!!
Check the link at the start of the thread http://www.atlasprofilax.ch/no/index.php
There is a norwegian link so I assume by this it must be in your country somewhere...

I had it Wednesday as stated I wanted to leave a it a few days until I posted... but yes the description is pretty accurate. They knew their stuff and says it is possible to do it without the tool but it would take 4-5 trips using standard techniques (and if someone stopped it could slip back if they doid not continue). I have to go back in 2 weeks to check I am still in alignment as it can pop back due to muscle memory etc.

They also said there was resistence again this technique in the states as it can mean people do not need to return to a back man regularly once fully healed. Greed again fighting...

Summary:
It kick starts your body starting to heal itself and you get some pains in areas where you have had isses in the past (which will pass). I had a thoarasic back issue and then RSI which both came back. I have been full of energy since and feel good.

Quite frankly I'm not sure how much yoga you would need to do solve this if it is possible. I've been doing pilates, yoga, chi ball and tia chi almost constantly for 3 years now about 5 - 7 hours a week sometimes more and mine was still mis-aligned. It is not something I would trust with a standard back man. This person has been a body worker for many years and is well aware of the topics which are discussed on this forum, but they were not aware of this forum.

Recommended I read a book called Cosmos by Jude Currivan

I can confirm the uncomfortable procedure and the two bruised areas for 2 days... but I'm still here smiling though

A couple of discussed points:

We discussed the Africa topic and they said they've treated africans but these may not have been pure africans.

If a women has it then is pregnant the baby is born aligned. Interesting

A number of blocks were discussed but they said that this one was the main 'link pin' to getting the others sorted... 13 were mentioned! Sounded like your body would heal the others or most of them...

Talked about water and water energy, something I was already well on the way to with distilling and re-energising the water. Going to get a 'Living water vortex jug' and a Mini Classic II Distiller.

I'll ask more in 2 week

My summary of what was on the video I was shown:

The bone being mis-aligned actually traps two main blood flow areas into the skull one side more than the other by the video I was shown and is so misaligned that the bone is behind or infront of two pins which it should sit the opposite too which ever it is. There is a technique to it and I'm sure it could be replicated and has I believe as I've seen something else in a yoga magazine. This was the original technique though and with something this critical I'd rather go to the best trained people. It isn't that expensive really as I've spent more than that on a night out in the past before I was awake. Now I drink mineral water when I'm out I have some spare money for this sort of stuff as it is usually the beer than made the night 'disappear' and the wallet fairies to steal all your money on kebabs and other things

My personaly view is it is probably rotated one way to trap a certain side of brain from being as active as the other side.

The pre-blurb warniungs were it could lead to a healing crisis etc if you are not ready for it and can cause other issues if you back is already out of alignment so please be careful if you're not that fit. So far I've not had any issues...

Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 11-08-2008 at 11:18 PM.
Old 11-08-2008, 11:14 PM   #19
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

after a little thinking....i have something to share.....i was trying something called the five tibetan rites a few years ago....and i think this is useful for manipulating the c1.....i remember i could follow the openeing of different meridianes...and one was going up thru the skull of the backhead...every time i started to do this yoga things started to happen in this meridiane line....beside from this my jaw started to crack beside my very upper part of the neck and the column....i would mabye locate it to the c1 or c2......this yoga is also very good for opening up the chest and the solar plexus...

here is a link:

http://www.mkprojects.com/pf_TibetanRites.htm
Old 11-08-2008, 11:44 PM   #20
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Alice thanks for the link...

I did the Five Tibetan's most mornings at a 6 day intentive mediation event for kundalini awakening last year. It was run by the school of awakening and was tantric based and not for the shy shall we say
Old 11-09-2008, 01:07 AM   #21
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

hehe...so what was your expiriences....both the "not for the shy ones" and the others????
Old 11-09-2008, 01:10 AM   #22
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

...and if u want real stuff to happen...give it a 2-3 months try...i did...amasing results....but my lazy nature gave me a little trouble....

but i have been heavely on "yoga" since yesterday.....hehe...after reading this c1 thing in combination with suddenly remembering the good it gave me
Old 11-09-2008, 04:28 PM   #23
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice goes nuts.... View Post
hehe...so what was your expiriences....both the "not for the shy ones" and the others????
I won't say too much on here but one exercise was about pushing your boundries I found out I didn't have any ... in that situation.

We started most days with a meditation event before breakfast but the 5 tibetiians was an option for the keen before this It was an amazing experience and at the time 3 months before this I had a 5 year relationship end and it allowed me to deal with my emotions in a completely safe enjoyable environment.

I have Tia Chi this evening so we will see how my Chi flows now my C1 is aligned
Old 11-09-2008, 11:01 PM   #24
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

hehe....ok...back to kama sutra....hopefully my c1 is fine next time i get "lucky"....i guess it is usefull for mind blowing expiriences.......no more!!!!...
Old 11-09-2008, 11:38 PM   #25
lilac
Avalon Senior Member

I had my adjustment on September 18. I have much more mobility in my neck and NO MORE back pain. I feel more centred and grounded. It's really great to know that I am truly in alignment after having neck and back pain for many years. I have 5 friends who have had the alignment and all experienced a positive effect. I can't say that it is because of the Atlas adjustment, but my meditations have been wonderful lately. I feel generally more free and am making huge changes in my life. I have been back for my check-up and I am good to go.
lilac is offline   Reply With Quote