Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Resources > Sharing Resources

Notices

Old 09-06-2008, 05:43 PM   #1
Crew Member
Avalon Senior Member

Default Meetings to discuss New Paradigm?

I wonder if there are any facilitators or interested people who have started discussion groups on Handbook for the New Paradigm?

I am giving out the book, but finding it hard to discuss, let alone get a study group going.

Does anyone here have experience with a study group?
Crew Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 06:29 PM   #2
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year
Default Re: Meetings to discuss New Paradigm?

yes, i do have facilitation experience crew.... used to run workshops for personal development...but I am in UK..and ur in USA?? if u need advice i will be happy to talk to u
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:43 PM   #3
ewald

hallo all,

Sidders2 I posted something on the thread you mentioned above. This could be the start of a discussion. I am in germany and also looking for people to get going.

take care
ewald
Old 09-07-2008, 04:14 PM   #4
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

It’s like love my friends it will come so naturally you will wonder why you where looking I am so frustrated I have a lot to say and can’t remember what I had to say

It’s like love my friends
firstfruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 04:31 PM   #5
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

Do it within imagine close your eyes imagine and hear the sound of a birds beautiful song whilst flying with on roads on fences beneath you.

Your thoughts will permeate the mass consciousness and when we all do this we all send the ripples through the pond and in harmony

Lak – ech my friends
firstfruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 02:13 PM   #6
Crew Member
Avalon Senior Member

Sidders, thanks for starting another thread. I will go there to look around. I am reading and re-reading the books and coming to some very interesting understanding. I hope more people will read these books, seeing as how they're free and readily available over the net.

I'll see you in the other thread.
Old 09-24-2008, 02:06 AM   #7
Crew Member
Avalon Senior Member

I went on meetup.com and found some groups for discussing the Handbook. Nothing in my area, alas. I saw a group in Atlanta, GA, Huntington Beach, CA, Ontario, Canada, Wichita, KS, and some other places.

I am wishing I lived near a group...
Old 10-30-2008, 02:41 PM   #8
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

It appears that our main thread for discussing the Handbook for the New Paradigm has been deleted.
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 11:50 PM   #9
R.Z.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crew Member View Post
I went on meetup.com and found some groups for discussing the Handbook. Nothing in my area, alas. I saw a group in Atlanta, GA, Huntington Beach, CA, Ontario, Canada, Wichita, KS, and some other places.

I am wishing I lived near a group...

I organized one of those meetups in 'some other places' ... I think we're up to eight members and we'll have our fifth meeting next weekend. So far - not one person has showed up.

I started two threads related to this subject in the "global ground crew>united states" section here at avalon - one of them's worth a read anyway.

How to organize a meet-up
... and Any Meet-Up Success Stories ?

The second has had two replies (besides my own).

It's beginning to appear, to me, that we'll have to expand our scope if we want to get anyone together. The "local" approach just isn't getting any results. Time to think "regional"?
Old 10-31-2008, 12:55 AM   #10
Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewald View Post
hallo all,

Sidders2 I posted something on the thread you mentioned above. This could be the start of a discussion. I am in germany and also looking for people to get going.

take care
ewald
Hello Ewald,

I am too in Germany (after seven years US). Unfortunately I am down here in Bavaria, but hey... lets talk if you want..
Old 10-31-2008, 02:36 AM   #11
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Z. View Post
It's beginning to appear, to me, that we'll have to expand our scope if we want to get anyone together. The "local" approach just isn't getting any results. Time to think "regional"?
I put together a New England Avalon meeting on October 4th and we got 5 people to turn out from three different states. I was a little disappointed that only 5 people showed up when at least 10 had said they would come.

But it was a good meeting and everyone enjoyed it although only 3 of the attendees had read at least one volume of the Handbook. And by no means was it the type of meeting outlined in the Handbook - it was more just getting to know each other.

A second New England meeting was scheduled in Vermont for later in the month but it had to be canceled for lack of participation.

Before Avalon, I have participated in several small groups discussing the Handbooks and I still discuss the material with others in my area from time to time. Face to face meetings can be made to happen although I'll be the first to admit that it is very difficult. Even those who resonate with the material seem to be so distracted by the circumstances of life that they just don't have the required sense of urgency.

I think we will mostly have to wait until the chaos begins in earnest - at that point it will be possible to wake up people near us much more easily and get the project rolling.
Old 10-31-2008, 01:09 PM   #12
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

We need to organize a "meeting" on here. Seems we have a group of like minds on this thread right now. A lot easier and cheaper than driving across state. This would possibly give us ideas to start a local group.

We did have a group meeting here but the problem was not many had read the book(s). We discussed conspiracy theories etc. but it was hard to discuss the new paradigm.

If anyone else is in agreement we could come up with a time that different time zones could all be involved with.

p.s. I recently reread some of the handbook. Man a lot of it makes more sense than it did the first time I read it!!!!

Last edited by micjer; 10-31-2008 at 01:12 PM.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 01:33 PM   #13
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
We need to organize a "meeting" on here.
Is there a chat room here?
Old 11-07-2008, 02:07 AM   #14
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Not sure maybe a moderator could assist.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 08:25 PM   #15
mage2001
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Searching for ground crew members in Newmarket Ontario (and surrounding)

I just noticed this thread and was wondering if there are any ground crew members in Keswick or the surrounding areas like Newmarket, Aurora, Richmond Hill, Sutton, Mount Albert, Markham? I'd like to start a focus group closer to home as any groups I've found are based in Toronto; I'm currently working at spreading the messages where I live but have been unable to find anyone here who's awake and aware(would've been easier to start a group had I stayed living in Toronto I suppose, but oh well-the possible end result is more than worth any extra effort.) If anyone is even remotely close to me and interested in meeting to discuss and employ the concepts within the Handbooks I'd love to hear from you.

Dawn
Keswick Ontario
mage2001 is offline   Reply With Quote