Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-06-2008, 06:32 AM   #326
Luigis Mushroom
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The October 14th Event

I guess I'll keep trying anyway.

Once again this was all taken from the message George Kavassalis left.

They are not the spiritual hierarchy, they imitate the spiritual hierarchy. Honestly, what they're doing is an abomination to the divine order of this world. The Cabal works for them, the cabal has made us globally so frightened and hopeless that we prayed for help, and now help is coming, but this is the child of a society looking for an easy way out, and it reflects our inability to accept responsibility for ourselves.

They will tell you many things such as "do not worship us, we are just here to help" or "we are not gods" etc... but you know who else said things like that? Jesus. Look how that turned out. One thing leads to another, and as the people being to trust them more and more, they'll take more and more status.

And you know what they're going to do? They'll say real truths that ring true in your heart. They say things like "we are one" but listen to the tone, they have no idea what it means. They've been saying lot's and lot's of fundamental truths, but this is just to earn trust. These are all tricks cult leaders have used for centuries. It's like when someone writes a book about their life and in the book someone tells them "you will be regarded as a liar and a charlatan." Fantastic! Obviously since it was predicted that everyone will think they're crazy, then they're not really crazy at all!

So at first they'll say ascension is between you and God alone, because that will ring true, then they're going to say "by the way here is an implant to 'facilitate' your ascension" and you'll experience a false sense of bliss caused by the stimulation of your nervous system as well as a telepathic link to... for lack of a better word, the mother ship, experiencing a false, language based sense of oneness.

If you don't believe they're going to do a bait and switch, they already have. How come before they said "we will definitely be here on the 14th" and now they tell us they'll only arrive if our collective consciousness can vote them in?

And according to Mr. Kavassalis, the places they have constructed to replicate the 5th dimension are abominations compared to the real thing. Real connection with the Divine Mother does not occur through language, it is based on pure understanding and pure love. Love... that is a very tricky word. It is the essence of everything, and yet not everything that people refer to as love is the love I refer to.

With all this fear mongering, and all this hopelessness, it's no wonder people prayed so hard for saviors that some showed up to fit the bill exactly. I mean, doesn't it seem a little bit too perfect? And why exactly couldn't they come 30 years ago when millions of people were being tortured and disappeared in the war between US imperialism and Nationalism? No, they come now because now is when people want an escape route, they're looking for an easy way out and so here comes along the band of pretend angels to save you all. The truth is, we drew this, and we are continuing to draw it. It is a masquerade of truth and divinity, because as we collectively desire help, the flaws in our energy are being reflected upon what we are pulling in. What are these flaws? The truth is, we can change the world with out them, be we are unwilling and afraid.

By the way, I am in no way, shape or form religious. I was raised christian and converted to atheism until finally the evidence for an afterlife became to overwhelming and broke me.
Luigis Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 01:51 PM   #327
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by malakai View Post
I am a survivalist and will not lay down and die, I will do all I can to help my family/friends and I to survive the out come.
I've known many warriors in my life... And they were always fighting something. I've known many survivors in my life.. And they were always trying to survive something. I knew a few lovers, they were always in love. I knew a few initiates. And they knew where to be when to be there and how to follow the currents of life.

Let me ask you a question... As a survivalist, did you arm yourself?

Quote:
By the way, I am not afraid to die, I just don't want to die.
But guess what, you will be one of the first to die/ascend from where you reside, so there you will get you wish to die, peacefully, I hope.
Again, do not worry about me. I am fine, have always been fine and will be fine I won't die... Not yet, I have as a low estimate 50 years ahead of me.

Another question... Do you know WHY all this is going to happen? Do you understand the underlying physics for example?

Luigi...
You are correct. I have nothing to add or object to your message.

That bait and switch you mention is prophecised. It will be attempted. It will also fail. But it will take a time before it fails. People will be fooled initially. The more educated we are the less time it takes for the fraud to become obvious.

The light is tripping up the efforts. Like water eroding stone. Slowly but surely...

Last edited by Ali Quadir; 10-06-2008 at 01:55 PM.
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 03:48 PM   #328
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
UPDATE - 10/6/08 - Major Announcement by the Galactic Federation of Light

I recently attended another meeting with the First Contact Liaison Teams. This time it was at the Galactic Federation of Light Sirius B Defense Headquarters. Much was discussed. So let’s begin.

There have been full scale preparations for First Contact. The landing points of GFOL ships have been assigned to various areas of Planet Earth. Will First Contact happen right after the Illuminati has lost all of their power? No; First Contact will happen a couple of months after, just to clarify that. That is all I am allowed to say about details regarding First Contact.

The time of change is upon us. There has been an escalation of GFOL ships that have been flying into the lower parts of Planet Earth’s atmosphere to do various things. The most important is that they are sending energies of Love, Peace, and Joy to the entire planet to limit the fear, shock, and possible chaotic attitudes people may have due to this financial crisis that is expected to get worse until the Illuminati is fully bankrupt. Secondly, these ships are monitoring Planet Earth and her health. What all of you are seeing right now is a huge wave of change that is starting to sweep over the entire planet. 2008 is the year of change. 2009 is the year of action. It is very important for everyone to understand that.

The October 14th event is still right on schedule to manifest into our reality on October 14th. Final details and preparations have been made about what is going to happen when it occurs. The GFOL has been very unsure about how large the ship will be and if it will move or stay stationary. They now know for sure and will allow me to tell, which the following is:

The ship will appear for a period of three days in Earth linear time. It will first appear in the morning as the sun rises. For the duration of the three day period it will remain stationary the entire time. As the sun sets on the third day, it will depart and leave. The ship is going to be of Sirian origin and will be close to a mile long, or approximately 4000 – 5000 feet in length. It will appear somewhere within the United States of America. Exactly where is still unknown. They will decide that a day before this event will take place.

On Friday, October 3rd, the United States of America did successfully pass their 700 billion dollar bailout plan that is designed to bailout Wall Street. The USA is now over 10 trillion dollars in debt. The USA is bankrupt! There were still a large amount of politicians that voted against it, and most have even stated that this will do nothing to help the economy. A small boost could probably take place for a month or so, and then it will continue to deteriorate. It is very important for everybody to know two things about this situation.

1) This is not your ordinary financial collapse. As written before, the definition of this type is: a collapse of a world empire due to bankruptcy which is maintaining the sustainability of a mediocre economy due to a manipulation of the monetary system to become based upon fiat currency.
2) There is nothing to fear at all. The Galactic Federation of Light and Ashtar Command are paying close attention to how this plays out. IF it gets to a point where a depression occurs, things will be done to make sure that nobody suffers severely for it. Prosperity funds would be immediately dispersed and aspects of NESARA will be implemented IF this financial crisis does evolve into a depression.

One of my good friends, who are one of my many ET contacts, wanted to make sure this message in which he wrote gets out to the people of Earth. He writes:

“The times you are all experiencing right now, within this moment and beyond, are moments that are educating you through the experiences you go through in which you exist and understand. They are showing you one thing which is that the lives you all live are fulfilling a Universal Destiny. One in which humanity takes a giant leap into what could be and what really is; the true form of you. Everything you are currently seeing with both your mind and eyes is informing you all that a new era of life is being born; a new bulb is being blossomed into a most beautiful flower in which you all can see, smell, and feel. The times of hardship, pain, suffering, negativity, hate, and most importantly greed is coming to an end. You have all, collectively, chose the path of Light and you are just starting to walk down it. The Grid of Consciousness on your planet has been collectively asking for assistance and we all have seen the progress your humanity has accomplished in implementing the world in which you live in with overpowering Light. You have all done your job in creating a unique path for all of you to experience the events of First Contact which leads to Ascension. You most beautiful souls of Earth, keep holding your light, and know that your time of destiny is here, and so are we as the time of our reunion approaches.”

-Rahkeel-
Member of the Galactic Federation of Light First Contact Liaison Teams

The Illuminati is sensing what is coming. Their greatest strength has become their greatest weakness. The institutions that were created to control and manipulate the world in which we all live in: the societal, political, financial, and religious institutions are slowly being shown for what they truly are. The organizations of power centered within the boundaries of the United States of America, the United Kingdom, and the Vatican are seeing the wounds they gave themselves within every level of their existence. Some members are “jumping ship”, fleeing from the inevitable demise of a corrupt system, towards a system based upon human compassion, love, morals, and ethics. Into an era where it matters not what you are worth, but what you are defined to hold: equality, intertwined with the oneness of humanity. For without money, the true existence of humanity can thrive; an existence in which humanity is being led to right now. Call it a destiny, for we are all on our way to claim it.

There will be new updates written every week as well as other messages.

Love and Light,

Commander Adama
Source: http://www.gfolmessages.blogspot.com/
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:26 PM   #329
malakai
Avalon Senior Member

This is a great adventure we are on and one day the survivors will write about it, as they have done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
I've known many warriors in my life... And they were always fighting something. I've known many survivors in my life.. And they were always trying to survive something. I knew a few lovers, they were always in love. I knew a few initiates. And they knew where to be when to be there and how to follow the currents of life.

I would say that I am all these..........

Let me ask you a question... As a survivalist, did you arm yourself?

Yes, of course I have, I am prepared for every senario I can think of.
These are strictly for self defence only and of course hunting.
I will tell you that I am ex-british military and trained physically/mentally to do what I have to do.

Again, do not worry about me. I am fine, have always been fine and will be fine I won't die... Not yet, I have as a low estimate 50 years ahead of me.

Another question... Do you know WHY all this is going to happen? Do you understand the underlying physics for example?

I know that this will happen and has always happened, time and time again.
Why ? Nobody really knows why....but my gut feelings tell me that, we humans are just a virus on this beautiful mother earth and have been hurting her for 1000's of years since the last pole shift.
All she is going to do is hit the reset button and start again and maybe if there is any of us left, we hope to get it right the next time and My family and I will be one of these people left to get it right.Only luck will be the final out come, once you have done everything you can to prepare.

Luigi...
You are correct. I have nothing to add or object to your message.

That bait and switch you mention is prophecised. It will be attempted. It will also fail. But it will take a time before it fails. People will be fooled initially. The more educated we are the less time it takes for the fraud to become obvious.

The light is tripping up the efforts. Like water eroding stone. Slowly but surely...
malakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:52 PM   #330
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by malakai View Post
This is a great adventure we are on and one day the survivors will write about it, as they have done.
In one way or another... Yes...
Old 10-06-2008, 09:06 PM   #331
Luigis Mushroom
Avalon Senior Member

Ali Quedar, thank you for you sentiments. I'm glad I'm not the only one that understands their true motivation.

First they say "we come only in love, have no fear" so that you know they're not fear mongering, they're the enemies of fear mongering. But they ALSO say that those who don't believe in them are going to get pulled into a trashy, parallel universe by "the dark ones."

I understand, they got my hopes up, too. I was really ecstatic about it at first because it seemed plausible, the timing was right, and Adamu's readings from Zingdad (not to be confused with commander adama) actually rang true to me, at least his first one, by his second one I knew the truth already. And it was a little bit of a shock when I learned the truth about their operations, but I had to get over it. They revealed the greatest flaw in their plan already, that you need to feel the truth in your heart. Of course, eventually they'll start barking orders, too. It's so easy to get enticed by their sales pitch, but doesn't this all feel a little bit wrong?

Last edited by Luigis Mushroom; 10-06-2008 at 09:15 PM.
Luigis Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:47 PM   #332
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Just know Luigi that there are many factions out there. Most of them actually DO mean us well... You could consider their actions at this time those of parents who do nothing to give the child the chance to stand up for themselves. Like I said, they'll keep the garden clean. But they cannot force the seed to grow or or force it to be something that it's not. I object only to those et's that will take us by the hand and evolve us for us. And ofcourse those with more egotistical desires.

I personally do not connect to these messages Sanat posts, because they tell us what we must do and who to be. As opposed to explaining to us how to figure out what it is we want to do and how to discover what we want to be. They use mantras like love and light in such a way that it eventually numbs my mind. They talk about "Being who you are" without actually stating what that is. I am a mental person. I need to understand. I do not believe that the heart is the only organ that can understand. I expect all systems of information processing to work harmoniously. They also tend to take themselves extremely seriously. They do not play games. They are professionals with a job to do. Sanat even mentioned a galactic banking system which is a totally 3d concept based on the principle that there is only a finite amount of energy/money available per individual. It is difficult for me to accept this. Sanat follows his heart and feelings much more. Neither one is better or worse than the other. I am not ego less. So I might not always make this clear. But it is the truth.

If you want to see what I recognize as a channel of a higher dimensional entity. Check this vid.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...71449821338704

Note the continuous game playing by Bashar. Note the complete lack of moral judgement, it's all causality. There is no right there is no wrong in any absolute sense. Only causal effects related to who you want to be. Note how Bashar always always always pushes the people towards their own motivations. Always pushes people to synchronicity.

I like this. However, I recognize that it may be required for many people to follow another type of energy at this time. Sanat likely feels he learns best from his sources. None of us are the same and we tend to gravitate towards what is most valuable to US. So there is no right or wrong. We learn most if we follow our own instincts.

But in this, I think I tend to be more like you. A little suspicious and with a clear desire for understanding and autonomy.

I note you have some problems with my name The correct pronunciation is something like "alikader". Don't worry, the correct spelling in English usually evades me as well. My nick on this forum is not likely correct
Old 10-06-2008, 11:28 PM   #333
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skysurfer View Post
As much as I admire Blossom's courage in her Oct 14 channelling I have to say that the whole thing doesnt seem logical to me.
An advanced civilisation would surely choose more than one channel to dispense such important info. Twenty channellers simultaneously receiving this message would do the trick - not beyond the capabilities I would have thought of the 'Federation'.
And although Blossom seems humble enough I worry about the ego boost it must give anyone to be 'chosen among all women' to enlighten the whole world.
It feels like the kind of tactics you get from cults who lovebomb people they want to manipulate.
Oh dear - am I being sceptical or just discerning....?
Although I am way into the energy and spiritual side of this.
There is logic to it, as well.

If ETs have been visiting for 60 years....
If we are not alone in the universe...

Why shouldn't higher vibration ETs...celestials...come here in a
purposeful way? It feels right that they do. And lucky us...it could
be next week!

Why Blossom...well why not?

She seems like a good person with integrity and a sense of humour.
She is the catalyst. But the hundreds of thousands of people around
the world, who are into all this are an equal part.
I think Blossom would be happy to hear me say that. I know if I was
her I would be.

It's all building up very nicely in my opinion.

The world economy is in severe trouble...although this is
alarming in one way...it could be a part of it all. How weird
that it is happening now. Just before October 14th.
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:31 PM   #334
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

It would be nice if you left any assessment of my person or motivations out of your posts, Ali Quadir. This thread is not about me, but about an event announced/predicted to happen on 14th october. Let's keep the focus where it belongs shall we?
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:34 PM   #335
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=jaby;41238]If ETs have been visiting for 60 years....
QUOTE]

et's have been visiting earth, since the beginning of time,
on this planet / i still can NOT figure out, why 10/14/2008
would be a different type of day --- proof of this is
scattered in rock carvings all over the planet --- ind. culture believe we come from the stars

help me here -- human is a label / humanity is just a label for everyone who is here

so, what eXactly do most of you think you actually are ?

curious
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:04 AM   #336
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=eXchanger;41245]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaby View Post
If ETs have been visiting for 60 years....
QUOTE]

et's have been visiting earth, since the beginning of time,
on this planet / i still can NOT figure out, why 10/14/2008
would be a different type of day --- proof of this is
scattered in rock carvings all over the planet --- ind. culture believe we come from the stars

help me here -- human is a label / humanity is just a label for everyone who is here

so, what eXactly do most of you think you actually are ?

curious
susan
the eXchanger
I was, of course, talking about in modern times...and yes
'they' have involved themselves in earth for a long, long time.
We are almost certainly part ET of some kind. But the labels
don't matter....

If you personally are not into October 14th....that is your choice.

I personally am very into it. How-ever it pans out something big is
happening anyway....October 14th is a different type of day, because
we WISH it to be. WE WANT it to be. If you don't then that is your
choice.

Blossom is the catalyst. It would have just fizzled away if everyone
else hadn't TUNED in and TURNED on.

Listen to this...the text is it's in Spanish...but LISTEN.

This is a tribal calling....http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=khZQHyVD88s

342,000 people have heard this tribal call.
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:11 AM   #337
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
It would be nice if you left any assessment of my person or motivations out of your posts, Ali Quadir. This thread is not about me, but about an event announced/predicted to happen on 14th october. Let's keep the focus where it belongs shall we?
I tend to call things as I see them Sanat. And I can be direct in that. I apologize, I did not mean to cause you any negative feelings.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:39 AM   #338
Adarajones
Avalon Senior Member

Default UPDATE - ON OCT 14th - Major Announcement by the Galactic Federation of Light

Here is the Link:

http://gfolmessages.blogspot.com/200...cement-by.html

I recently attended another meeting with the First Contact Liaison Teams. This time it was at the Galactic Federation of Light Sirius B Defense Headquarters. Much was discussed. So let’s begin.

There have been full scale preparations for First Contact. The landing points of GFOL ships have been assigned to various areas of Planet Earth. Will First Contact happen right after the Illuminati has lost all of their power? No; First Contact will happen a couple of months after, just to clarify that. That is all I am allowed to say about details regarding First Contact.

The time of change is upon us. There has been an escalation of GFOL ships that have been flying into the lower parts of Planet Earth’s atmosphere to do various things. The most important is that they are sending energies of Love, Peace, and Joy to the entire planet to limit the fear, shock, and possible chaotic attitudes people may have due to this financial crisis that is expected to get worse until the Illuminati is fully bankrupt. Secondly, these ships are monitoring Planet Earth and her health. What all of you are seeing right now is a huge wave of change that is starting to sweep over the entire planet. 2008 is the year of change. 2009 is the year of action. It is very important for everyone to understand that.

The October 14th event is still right on schedule to manifest into our reality on October 14th. Final details and preparations have been made about what is going to happen when it occurs. The GFOL has been very unsure about how large the ship will be and if it will move or stay stationary. They now know for sure and will allow me to tell, which the following is:

The ship will appear for a period of three days in Earth linear time. It will first appear in the morning as the sun rises. For the duration of the three day period it will remain stationary the entire time. As the sun sets on the third day, it will depart and leave. The ship is going to be of Sirian origin and will be close to a mile long, or approximately 4000 – 5000 feet in length. It will appear somewhere within the United States of America. Exactly where is still unknown. They will decide that a day before this event will take place.

On Friday, October 3rd, the United States of America did successfully pass their 700 billion dollar bailout plan that is designed to bailout Wall Street. The USA is now over 10 trillion dollars in debt. The USA is bankrupt! There were still a large amount of politicians that voted against it, and most have even stated that this will do nothing to help the economy. A small boost could probably take place for a month or so, and then it will continue to deteriorate. It is very important for everybody to know two things about this situation.

1) This is not your ordinary financial collapse. As written before, the definition of this type is: a collapse of a world empire due to bankruptcy which is maintaining the sustainability of a mediocre economy due to a manipulation of the monetary system to become based upon fiat currency.
2) There is nothing to fear at all. The Galactic Federation of Light and Ashtar Command are paying close attention to how this plays out. IF it gets to a point where a depression occurs, things will be done to make sure that nobody suffers severely for it. Prosperity funds would be immediately dispersed and aspects of NESARA will be implemented IF this financial crisis does evolve into a depression.

One of my good friends, who are one of my many ET contacts, wanted to make sure this message in which he wrote gets out to the people of Earth. He writes:

“The times you are all experiencing right now, within this moment and beyond, are moments that are educating you through the experiences you go through in which you exist and understand. They are showing you one thing which is that the lives you all live are fulfilling a Universal Destiny. One in which humanity takes a giant leap into what could be and what really is; the true form of you. Everything you are currently seeing with both your mind and eyes is informing you all that a new era of life is being born; a new bulb is being blossomed into a most beautiful flower in which you all can see, smell, and feel. The times of hardship, pain, suffering, negativity, hate, and most importantly greed is coming to an end. You have all, collectively, chose the path of Light and you are just starting to walk down it. The Grid of Consciousness on your planet has been collectively asking for assistance and we all have seen the progress your humanity has accomplished in implementing the world in which you live in with overpowering Light. You have all done your job in creating a unique path for all of you to experience the events of First Contact which leads to Ascension. You most beautiful souls of Earth, keep holding your light, and know that your time of destiny is here, and so are we as the time of our reunion approaches.”

-Rahkeel-
Member of the Galactic Federation of Light First Contact Liaison Teams

The Illuminati is sensing what is coming. Their greatest strength has become their greatest weakness. The institutions that were created to control and manipulate the world in which we all live in: the societal, political, financial, and religious institutions are slowly being shown for what they truly are. The organizations of power centered within the boundaries of the United States of America, the United Kingdom, and the Vatican are seeing the wounds they gave themselves within every level of their existence. Some members are “jumping ship”, fleeing from the inevitable demise of a corrupt system, towards a system based upon human compassion, love, morals, and ethics. Into an era where it matters not what you are worth, but what you are defined to hold: equality, intertwined with the oneness of humanity. For without money, the true existence of humanity can thrive; an existence in which humanity is being led to right now. Call it a destiny, for we are all on our way to claim it.
Adarajones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:48 AM   #339
ChristinCP
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: UPDATE - ON OCT 14th - Major Announcement by the Galactic Federation of Light

This bothers me a little bit, and doesn't quite ring true to my soul. In the Ra Material, it is stated that ET's will not make their presence known unless in the face of an absolute catastrophe. This mess on 14 Oct sounds completely orchestrated. There's plenty of information circulating right now about how a planned ET invasion/contact/unveiling is being planned by the NWO. This will be done through the use of our own technology as well as holographics. Be wary of this alleged unveiling. Here is a quote from some of the Ra Material (channeled back in 1981). Ra is a collective consciousness from the 6th dimension who are another of our guardians.

"IV. WHY DON’T THE ORION UFOs LAND IN MASS ON EARTH?

QUESTION: Does it work better for those of Orion to work behind the scenes to get recruits who follow the Orion Crusaders of their own free will, or is it just as good for the Orion group to land on our planet and demonstrate remarkable lowers and get people like that? (B1, 151)

RA: Working behind The scenes is better for the Orion group in that it does not infringe upon the Law of One by landing. A mass landing would create a loss of polarization [of the Orion group] due to the infringement upon the free will of the planet. However, it would be a gamble.

[NOTE: Presumably it is a gamble, rather than a certainty, because only a very limited number would get through the quarantine.]

If the planet were conquered and became part of the Empire, the free will could then be re-established. This is restrained in action due to the desire of the Orion group to progress towards the One Creator. This desire to progress inhibits the group from breaking the Law of Confusion (B1, 151)"

This is why I think this craft to be seen for 3 days beginning 14 Oct has NWO written all over it. I think this was originally scheduled for later on in their agenda, but clearly they are pulling out all the stops at this time.
ChristinCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:54 AM   #340
Adarajones
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: UPDATE - ON OCT 14th - Major Announcement by the Galactic Federation of Light

I hear you!. I just prey that you are wrong! We all can use their (Space brothers) help right about now!

Adarajones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:58 AM   #341
ChristinCP
Avalon Senior Member

Additionally, I think this website...

www.galacticaffairs.com may be a load of orchestrated, negative 4D and 5D mess. I don't doubt that this guy (Adama) has had ET contact, but the systematic planning of everything is all to familiar a calling card of the global elite. Check the website for yourself. One of the main things that threw me off was the ability for this guy to give spiritual readings over the phone, or via email, and there were these "click here to pay now" for a spiritual reading, etc. Just seemed kinda gimmicky.

I am one that is very open-minded and believes more than I should, but I think these guys are not very positive entities. Additionally, the main guy that runs it is like 21 years old. I mean, yeah he's probably an indigo, but no doubt could be very easily manipulated by beings from a higher plane. He says he's been having contact since a very young child...plenty of time for programming to take place.

I don't know, personally as of late, the only sources I find truly in the love and light are Drunvalo Melchizedek and David Wilcock.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:03 AM   #342
ChristinCP
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adarajones View Post
I hear you!. I just prey that you are wrong! We all can use their (Space brothers) help right about now!

We are constantly receiving their help and guidance, but this is our evolution and harvest, not theirs. They merely stand as our elder brothers and sisters, and will only intervene in the case of an absolute catastrophe. We are our own saviours. You can call on their help at any time.

Additionally, the true Galactic Federation, and the Galactic federation that Adama is affiliated with sounds like two different organizations. The true GF, would not interfere with our free will unless we were in threat of extinction. There's a lot of material out there regarding the real Galactic Federation who's located at the present time (in our neck of the woods anyways) in the rings of Saturn. Some of the authors who've channeled and or wrote about them are Virginia Essene, Barbara Marciniak, Tom Kenyon, and the Ra Material/Law of One channeled back in 1981.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:44 AM   #343
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Wink another update 14th October 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
if this occurs, I’ll be staggered. I’m 99.9% sure that it’s incorrect, but well-intentioned. Unfortunately, a huge amount of channeled information - but not all! - falls into this category.
I posted before about the table above Alabama Hill/Australia (although I'm not sure if in this particular thread). Well, here's an update from Blossom's blog:

Quote:
I’ve got to admit … feel a bit dodgy about that one (not saying I felt ‘safe’ about the others!, yet they seem to be piecing together nicely) so … back to that famous word … TRUST. Shine your shoes it is! Intrigued by that one, but I was the same with snow cone and table.
Dare I ask, just feel I need to know for sure … …is that you that is being hidden on Google earth? Some are saying that is the table clue. If it is … that’s big!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did we not say a craft of HUGE size?

So is it you? I feel you are saying ‘yes’, but to be honest here… I’m questioning it, in case I’m wrong. I’ve been sitting here a few minutes thinking about this and now I am laughing. I feel you want me to put

YYYYEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

So there you are … in for a penny, in for a pound. At this point in the process ... what have I got to lose? Oh guys … I feel so much better than when I began today. Lets ALL remember to keep everything we do /are full of that good old LOVE LIGHT AND LAUGHTER. Lets not focus on talk of anything other. I’m putting the kettle on guys … one lump or two? Many thanks
And in deep gratification to you dear lady. In LOVE....
Try google to see the table for yourself.

Last edited by Reveling John; 10-07-2008 at 01:50 AM.
Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:57 AM   #344
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

Location: over there, to the left... no, not that left, this left!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinCP View Post
I don't know, personally as of late, the only sources I find truly in the love and light are Drunvalo Melchizedek and David Wilcock.
Yes, I have read every word from both Drunvalo and David over the years and I resonate with their information highly.

That is why I am saddened today as I have just finished listening to Wilcock's phone interview with Bill & Kerry regarding the Deagle prophecy. He basically called Drunvalo out on predictions he made in 1971, as well as questioning the veracity of his contacts with Thoth and the angels.

At first I thought I was misunderstanding the ambitious David's subtle insinuations regarding Drunvalo, until David stated something to the effect of "Drunvalo Melchizedek, whose REAL name is Bernard Perona..." Actually, David, Drunvalo Melchizedek is his REAL name as far as I'm concerned. To offhandly throw out such a strange factoid in that manner seems to be a red herring AND an attempted slight on Drunvalo authenticity while simultaneously exhibiting a possible ego problem that the young and brilliant Wilcock may still be wrestling. [Maybe David subscribes to "Montauk boy" (and mind control victim) Steward Swerdlow's sweeping "tar brush" generalization that ALL "healers" and "light workers" that change their name are under insidious mind control by the PTB. So much for Baba Ram Dass, Mother Theresa, and the various buddahs]

David has synthesized a great deal of pertinent information over the years, yet Drunvalo's demeanor, body of work and public service records are on a completly different level.

I still love my neighbor David (he lives a mile away as the crow flies), yet I think he may still be grappling with some ego issues that stem from youth and insecurity. These displays are ultimately to his detriment.

It completely bummed me out that "he went there."

Oh, and David: a Medical Doctor guilty of malpractice gets his "LICENSE REVOKED."
Only LAWYERS get "DISBARRED." Don't sweat it... they can't ALL be gems.
Accipiter_Phi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:59 AM   #345
DeadDeadDead
Avalon Senior Member

so if the NWO is behind the 14th event as suggested would the federation come down and say "hey, its yous guys trying to impersonate us!" and then really reveal themselves?
DeadDeadDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:01 AM   #346
Pithiny
Project Avalon Researcher

I don't trust any channel that says "Galactic Federation of Light" because Blossom Goodchild specifically stated that the "Federation of Light" made it abundantly clear in her "Updates" section that the F.O.D. says they are NOT "Galactic" ANYTHING.

I trust THIS channel:
http://www.matthewbooks.com/mattsmessage.htm

This channel "channels" her SON. He died when he was 17. The mother was told 16 years prior to her son contacting her, that he would do so when the "time was right".

"Matthew" has confirmed with HATONN that the Oct 14th event is planned. Hatonn is in our area and involved in the event.

Read on! - note there is a search feature.

Note to DeadDeadDead: I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT!!

Last edited by Pithiny; 10-07-2008 at 02:03 AM. Reason: typos
Pithiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:01 AM   #347
malakai
Avalon Senior Member

I have been waiting for this event my whole life, fingers crossed it happen and is not more dis-information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
I tend to call things as I see them Sanat. And I can be direct in that. I apologize, I did not mean to cause you any negative feelings.
malakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:09 AM   #348
Son of Eire
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accipiter_Phi View Post
Yes, I have read every word from both Drunvalo and David over the years and I resonate with their information highly.

That is why I am saddened today as I have just finished listening to Wilcock's phone interview with Bill & Kerry regarding the Deagle prophecy. He basically called Drunvalo out on predictions he made in 1971, as well as questioning the veracity of his contacts with Thoth and the angels.

At first I thought I was misunderstanding the ambitious David's subtle insinuations regarding Drunvalo, until David stated something to the effect of "Drunvalo Melchizedek, whose REAL name is Bernard Perona..." Actually, David, Drunvalo Melchizedek is his REAL name as far as I'm concerned. To offhandly throw out such a strange factoid in that manner seems to be a red herring AND an attempted slight on Drunvalo authenticity while simultaneously exhibiting a possible ego problem that the young and brilliant Wilcock may still be wrestling. [Maybe David subscribes to "Montauk boy" (and mind control victim) Steward Swerdlow's sweeping "tar brush" generalization that ALL "healers" and "light workers" that change their name are under insidious mind control by the PTB. So much for Baba Ram Dass, Mother Theresa, and the various buddahs]

David has synthesized a great deal of pertinent information over the years, yet Drunvalo's demeanor, body of work and public service records are on a completly different level.

I still love my neighbor David (he lives a mile away as the crow flies), yet I think he may still be grappling with some ego issues that stem from youth and insecurity. These displays are ultimately to his detriment.

It completely bummed me out that "he went there."

Oh, and David: a Medical Doctor guilty of malpractice gets his "LICENSE REVOKED."
Only LAWYERS get "DISBARRED." Don't sweat it... they can't ALL be gems.

I am very familier with Drunvalo,s work and I tend to agree 100% with what you said above.
Son of Eire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:23 AM   #349
PaladiN

Yes be wary..

Another take on this event, just one of many that can be googled Im sure..

http://www.book-of-light.com/beta6/c...ion=node%2F986

I would be interested to see what David Wilcock, Michael St Clair or even Dan Burisch have to say about this event?

Maybe Kerry or Bill can sort this out, as this event seems to be getting allot of coverage on the net.
Old 10-07-2008, 02:29 AM   #350
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

This message does not feel right to me. I googled NESARA on Wikipedia and I don't get a warm fuzzy feeling about it. The idea of the Federation giving us funds if the depression gets bad sounds like if we were to do something in return we would be OK. (like get chipped so our credit cards would work).

George Green doesn't feel good about this Oct 14 date and in his books it says that they cannot save us they are only here to direct us. We have to save ourselves. If the ship(s) only do a "drive-by" to show us they are here and the feeling is right, that is one thing but if they start landing and promising us stuff, I am going to be very suspicious!!!
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote