Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-28-2010, 06:11 PM   #1
senate014
Avalon Senior Member

Default Synchronicities - Harrogate, UK - Are people waking up!?

This might not be strange to you but it was weird for me!

I was in a bar in my home town of Harrogate UK (About 60k Population) when after I bought my drink and had sat down I found myself next to 2 girls. I would never usually talk to someone that I don't know but for some reason I felt I needed to on this occasion. I introduced myself and asked their names. The girl next to me replied with her name and somehow straight away I explained that I'm into conspiracy theories and to my surprise she explained that she was also, I asked her if she had ever been on a site called Project Camelot in which she replied with "Yes, I go on it regularly"! I asked her if she'd seen the 2012 Enigma video by David Wilcock, she said she had! She even knew everything about Montauk which one of my favourite subjects!

I couldn’t believe it, how had i found myself next to a girl that I don’t know and suddenly felt that I needed to talk to her about my interests in conspiracies and the work of Project Camelot in which she had the exact same interests in a club with 300 people inside!

I've talked to a lot of my friends and family about Camelot and conspiracies in which none of them have a clue what I'm talking about and frankly think I'm going mad!

I my mind this was a stone cold Synchronicity for me and also gives me hope and joy that people are really starting to wake up!

Please post your story if you've experienced something similar

Regards,

Andy
senate014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 06:38 PM   #2
Lightpotential
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Synchronicities - Harrogate, UK - Are people waking up!?

Did you get her phone number though? That is the important question.
Lightpotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 06:58 PM   #3
Swanny
I dont need a label !

My thoughts exactly
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 07:59 PM   #4
senate014
Avalon Senior Member

Haha, nope because I doubt my girlfriend would be to happy
Old 03-01-2010, 07:28 PM   #5
Truthseeker512
Avalon Senior Member

Im in leeds and last night some guy i was sat near in the pub started randomly chatting to me about the pyramids (my speciality) and why he thought the idea egyptians built them was illogical. This convo lead to UFOs and many other aspects of the global conspiricy. He seemed to absorb it all and agree with everything i was drawing to his attention.
We spent at least 3 hrs in the pub talking over some beers.

He told me he started suspecting something wasnt right a few months ago but had no idea of its enormity.

Im certain there is a growing awakening. It wasnt that long ago when I was a sheep.

With regards to synchronicities, since ive embarked on my personal research of the worlds pyramids ive had at least 5 ppl i randomly met bring the subject up. Sometimes in the most unexpected of times and places. And these ppl dont know much at all about the pyramids, Its almost as if they instinctivly know i can teach them about the subject. Strange indeed.

Last edited by Truthseeker512; 03-01-2010 at 07:35 PM.
Truthseeker512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:36 PM   #6
Church
Avalon Senior Member

I was talking to my 80 year old grandmother today, about the storm that went through France, where she grew up, and all the earthquakes and tsunamis and so forth that just happened in the last few days... and her response to me, blew me away...

She said, through her broken French accent, "Nature is fight back!"

I was not expecting that to come out of her mouth... and I know it might sound trivial to some people... but for this 80 year old straight-arrow, that is a profound observation. Indeed, nature is fight back, Grandma!
Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 01:51 AM   #7
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

The last 3 times I've been on the bus, coming home from town I have inadvertently sat next to a nutter. Having read this thread I question myself.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 01:58 PM   #8
truthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Folks,

This thread itself has the feeling of synchronicity for me as it is the first time that I have noticed someone living in Yorkshire, England posting here. I am sure there are others, but I just haven't noticed any of them until today. Then I find a second person here from Yorkshire posting in the same thread.

So, hi there senate014 from Harrogate and Truthseeker512 from Leeds. This Trutseeker from near Halifax, Yorkshire.

And there we have another synchronicity - Truthseeker here in Halifax is only a few miles away from Truthseeker512 in Leeds.

Best wishes

Truthseeker (Andrew)

P.S. senate014 from Harrogate, I also notice we have the same Christian name Andy = Andrew
truthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:06 PM   #9
monique
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Synchronicities - Harrogate, UK - Are people waking up!?

Senate014, Truthseeker512, Truthseeker, Swanny and Friends, until saturday I fell alone whit my thoughts here in Florianópolis. In a party of a friend of mine I meet two persons and they don't say to me - "you are comunnist" - when I speak about conspiracy ! They agree ! Was wonderfful ! Monique.
monique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:45 PM   #10
senate014
Avalon Senior Member

I can see this as been an interesting post!

I wonder how many other people are living in my area who subscribe to this forum. I wonder if the Girl I met last Saturday night will respond to this thread!?

Anyways, all interesting stuff! Sounds like there are a lot of people starting to think differently about the environment that surrounds them!
Old 03-02-2010, 05:19 PM   #11
Truthseeker512
Avalon Senior Member

Its quite funny because I tried to choose truthseeker as my name, thinking obv it will be already taken. Alas it was.... By you! How many members does this site have? It will be interesting to work out the probablities.

I was listening to a Coast to Coast where the guy was discussing how he used probability to prove outright DNA cannot be a natural occurance.

And in answer to my own question its 6,710 members.

Im quite careful to not conclude every coincidence is a syncronicity, and that it is just a coincidence but im having so many at the mo.
Yes, the thought has past my mind, is it just because im looking out for them now, but to be honest ever since I was a young kid ive always had a thing about noting coincidences mentally.

Im always skeptical with regards to all this spiritual stuff, true though it may be. I need to see it to believe it. Dont get me wrong, I want to believe it.
Maybe thats just whats happening! I dont know. Blows my mind sometimes.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:50 PM   #12
Lightpotential
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker View Post
Hi Folks,

This thread itself has the feeling of synchronicity for me as it is the first time that I have noticed someone living in Yorkshire, England posting here. I am sure there are others, but I just haven't noticed any of them until today. Then I find a second person here from Yorkshire posting in the same thread.

So, hi there senate014 from Harrogate and Truthseeker512 from Leeds. This Trutseeker from near Halifax, Yorkshire.

And there we have another synchronicity - Truthseeker here in Halifax is only a few miles away from Truthseeker512 in Leeds.

Best wishes

Truthseeker (Andrew)

P.S. senate014 from Harrogate, I also notice we have the same Christian name Andy = Andrew
Well well, I myself am from South Yorkshire in England. I live in Barnsley, right in the town centre. It is a small world indeed.

LP
Lightpotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:05 PM   #13
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

I've definitely seen this myself - at least half a dozen times in the last year or so! I find that the more we read about consciousness and conspiracies and how/why the world's changing, we bring more and more people into our lives that are into (or at least very much interested.) in the same thing. What you think about, you bring about! <3
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 01:07 PM   #14
senate014
Avalon Senior Member

I think we should create a festival in or around Yorkshire on the nearest leyline/point with Wooden Pyramids (Or whatever material needed to make them work), Standing Stones, Stone Hendge's etc... to see if this stuff really works! It would be good to gather people with the same interests?

Yes it would cost a lot of money to setup but hey, what do you think?
Old 03-04-2010, 01:28 PM   #15
Truthseeker512
Avalon Senior Member

I would do that.

Ive actually got myself a minipyramid in my house Ive constructed from stone aquired from the Bent Pyramid. Im seeing if it will affect the yield of some seeds I have.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:33 PM   #16
senate014
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthseeker512 View Post
I would do that.

Ive actually got myself a minipyramid in my house Ive constructed from stone aquired from the Bent Pyramid. Im seeing if it will affect the yield of some seeds I have.
It's funny you say that! I'm just in the process of moving my Business to some new offices on the group floor and this is what the building looks like!

A member of staff that works for me has the same interests as me and we are both excited! We got the keys today!

I have spoken with the landlord and mentioned my theories about Pyramids, as soon as I mentioned it his eyes lit up as if he knew something. Strange!

Old 03-04-2010, 01:40 PM   #17
Truthseeker512
Avalon Senior Member

that building is awsome. U shud check if its on a leyline.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:01 PM   #18
senate014
Avalon Senior Member

I've tried but can't find any Maps that show me a decent reference to ley lines in the UK. There's one that I've found on Google Images but its hand drawn so I'm not sure on how accurate it is.

Do you have or know any websites that show them well?
Old 03-04-2010, 03:47 PM   #19
Truthseeker512
Avalon Senior Member

Ive spent some time scanning the net briefly to no avail. Im after a decent hi res map of the lines too as I want to see exactly where the Bosnian Pyramids lay in relation to the lines.

The low res one roughly goes right through the area in question so Im not going to be suprised if i do indeed confirm their position on the lines.

If anyone knows of a decent source for regional leylines id be most interested.
Old 03-05-2010, 10:49 AM   #20
truthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Hi folks,

I would certainly be interested in exploring construction of something along the lines - a wood henge or a pyramid - that you speak of. However, I have no significant money or expertise to contribute to such a project.

I am not sure about ley lines in Yorkshire. My main reading on that subject was the Sun and the Serpent by Hamish Miller (sadly recently deceased) and Paul Broadhurst, which was about the Michael-Mary ley line that stretches from the Norfolk coast to St Michaels Mount in Cornwall. This was an excellent read (I read it back in the 90's, but still have the book). They wrote a more recent sequel exploring another ley line through Europe, from Ireland to Israel (The Dance of the Dragon). I have just decided to order it as I write this post.

Their earlier book was of great personal interest to me because the separate Michael and Mary lines twisted and turned like serpents (the energy lines themselves are not straight, though the main points between them, such as Avebury and Glastonbury are in alignment) across the landscape through or very close to various locations that are personal to me. For example I was born (in Watlington, Oxfordshire) a few miles away from several such sites; the graveyard in which my mother is buried (St Andrews Church, Chinnor, Oxfordshire) is directly on one of the lines; my fathers childhood home village (Aldbourne, Wiltshire) is also located on one of the lines; and their were many other personal, shall we say synchronous, correlations between locations and events, interests and explorations in my life as a whole.

By the way, are you aware that their is a small ancient stone circle in the middle of Ilkley Moor. I am sure their are other significant sites in Yorkshire through which various ley lines might well pass.

Anyway, I would certainly be interested in becoming involved in some such project relating to all this.

By the way, Truthseeker512, I will be very interested to hear more of your involvement with the Bosnian pyramids.

Looks as if Yorkshire might be awakening at last.

Best wishes

Andrew (Truthseeker)

P.S. The dragon connection to ley lines (in China these serpent like energy lines are known as dragon lines) is of great interest to me and relates symbolically to my ongoing interest in the now controversial Thuban material of Abraxas. See my following posts for my take on that subject: -

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...&postcount=939
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...postcount=1271
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...&postcount=216
truthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 11:44 AM   #21
Truthseeker512
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
By the way, Truthseeker512, I will be very interested to hear more of your involvement with the Bosnian pyramids.
Im going to be working with the scientific team in the capacity as a geologist. Its my first official archaeological study. I start this June.

So far ive been emailing back and forth with the lead archaeologist trying to get as much info as poss. Im gonna try fly out for a weekend after easter to meet a few of the team who are based there perminantly.
Ive a real positive feeling about this project. The whole reason why I was picked up is because I share many of the unconventional ideas regarding the pyramids members of this forum have.
Like many other fringe science, this project is being funded by the Russian Science federation so it looks like it wont be interfered by PTB who want these kinds of discoveries to remain hidden.
Even at these early stages it is confirmed the pyramids are made out of a concrete like substance - Something the Egyptology science community is still reluctant to accept about the Great pyramids (even though ppl have been saying this for years).
If anyone is interested, the material is not homogenous throughout the structure. The lead achaeologist believes the stones were made in moulds. She is certain they were not quarried. Sometimes the filling is fine, sometimes it is as large as pebbles. Our modern production methods produce similar material. Some places have ceramic like blocks, and others are alternating layers of soil. Apparently a human hair has been found within one of the blocks. I have not seen the analysis done on this hair myself so im open minded what the hair actually is.

The fact they are manufactured blows official history out of the water.
30,000 years ago, Bosnia was uninhabbited forest.
Since they are manufactured blocks and there are millions of them, you would need an established manufacturing hub. Alas, we have no evidence of one. Its my belief, as im sure many of you believe, Atlantis cannot be ignored by mainstream science any longer.

When I get out there I will post my field notes/sketches/photos on this site to keep everyone up to date on the excavations.

Quote:
Looks as if Yorkshire might be awakening at last.
Oh it is. Ive another friend who bought her first David Icke book this week. I think more and more ppl are starting to ask themselves why the world is going down the toilet and they are realising they wont find that answer on the TV or in the paper.

Last edited by Truthseeker512; 03-05-2010 at 12:01 PM.