Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 11-17-2008, 10:02 PM   #26
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Obama and the NWO

Aww such a disapointing thought I will still pray for peace and send the light.

I'm a dreamer

I'm through with the tears and will not feed them my fears or hatred any longer......
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 10:23 PM   #27
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Well it is ignorance to ignor the signs when they are pointing to the same ol same ol story....

Its like if your husband comes home every night smelling of another person... spending all their time with another person.... talks to the other person.... goes out.... can explain things... or where they have been all night..... and you still believe that they are being honest....

The proof is in the pudding.... he hangs with them... he is on their TV... he is part of it... no denying that....

and either way the culture will never be the same.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
Whatever negative experiences your community has experienced does not negate the fact that other groups ARE in a process of revitalization. That is not ignorance, that is simply irrefutable fact. At what point do the sins of the father become our own?

Again, I ask for proof. It is one thing level the charge of "brainwashed," it is another to back it up with facts and figures.

Cheerio then.
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 10:34 PM   #28
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

I think people over analyze things. Barack seemed more poised before election because all of his speeches were rehearsed. Now he has to wing it. Glad to see him choosing his words carefully.

I dont need to tell you why Wilcox didnt allow this post.

Stop thinking so hard. You'll hurt yourself. Look within. It's so much more beautiful and peaceful there....
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 10:42 PM   #29
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I doubt there is a human being on the face of the planet that could go into a meeting with the president defect, Bush, and not come out of it a little shaken. They probably had to clear out the coloring books and word jumbles to make room for the meeting. It is funny that you started this thread, because I noticed his body language too.

Maybe, and just maybe here, we have the wrong idea about the nature of our politics and leadership. Perhaps we concieve of a nefarious agenda that does not exist. Please hear me out:

The United States was founded for a host of different converging reasons - no one single cause led to the revolution. The Glorious Revolution of the 1680s in England allowed their political philosophers to finally participate in the Enlightenment discussions about the nature, ethics, and structure of power in Europe - which naturally led to articulations of how it could be different and better. The Protestant Reformation had unleashed the forces of individualism in spirituality. There had always existed, just below the surface of well ordered, patriarchal English society, a sentiment of resentment harbored by the masses toward their economic, political, and spiritual "betters." Add the situations peculiar to the colonial experience and you have even more reasons: 1) four wars fought against the French in Canada for the express purpose of colonial expansion and land acquistion, and then being told "no one except military officers or Indians get to live in the newly acquired lands" by the imperial government, 2) poor economic conditions caused by taxation, trade monopolies, land shortages, and a lack of currency, 3) having an ocean between parents and children in the age of the sailboat. No one single reason caused the American Revolution, but the effect was dramatic.

They created a system where the people's voice counted. It wasn't perfect - slaves, women, and Indians didn't count, and then there was that whole Civil War thing - but it was the start of a political system that does allow for free debate, the exchange of ideas, the peaceful transfer of power, etc. As broken as the political system was and remains, it does work at a fundamental level - voters still get to vote, and that vote does count. That government gets away with so much rank corruption, back door deals, and party driven conflict is not because our politicians are somehow more degenerate than the masses, it is because the people have grown so complacent and disinterested in the system. They care so little about the maintenance of democracy that they simply don't participate - they are lazy, bereft of their sense of civic duty. Perhaps our politicians are no more corruptable than we are, but we give them the high power of the land and then quit paying attention until our sensationalist media catches them soliciting teenage boys for sex, or taking hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of home renevations from oil industry magnates. Maybe we NEED an all powerful NWO/Illuminati to exist for us to assuage our own guilt for being less involved in our own communities.

With that being said, I do believe that there is a PTB power structure that we see, and one we don't. I differ, I think, with most here because I don't believe them to be as unified or as powerful as they are made out to be. There is definately a lack of accountability that comes with the lack of transparency, and that I believe is dangerous, and has led to some pretty rotten things. But I also believe that at least in the United States, it is not so far gone that the people have no control. Best case scenario is that we begin to pay attention to our politics, and begin voting in the right people - from the local city council and school board, to the POTUS. Worst case scenario, we water the tree of liberty with the blood of tyrants. Either way, we still have the fundamental control that we have had since the late eighteenth century. Voter turnout, in a truly free society where voting is a choice but a universal right (not a privilage or mandatory), can be indicative of a lot. Poor voter turnout has marked our last few decades, and nature hath given us so often a turkey instead of a lion. Obama has bucked that trend. Is his rise engineered by the PTB, or is his presidency the result of a new political awakening? Or the result of a faction of the PTB that has had their own awakening, or a change of heart?

Also, perhaps Obama was made aware of some of the very things that are terrible, that we think "they" know and are keeping from us? Maybe he is getting the "real deal" briefing about what is really going on that we all wish we could get? Remember how you felt the first time you entertained the notion that we are not alone in the universe, or that we might be headed toward a global cataclysm that we can't really do anything about, except survive? Perhaps that is what he is dealing with. I am hoping - not convinced - that Obama represents an open window of opportunity for disclosure, or rather disclosures, for I think there is a great many things it is time for the people to come to terms with. This guy might be enough of an outsider to get it done. Here's hoping, huh?

A long missing voice of reason. Thanks for the sanity check historycircus.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 11:57 PM   #30
historycircus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
Well it is ignorance to ignor the signs when they are pointing to the same ol same ol story....

Its like if your husband comes home every night smelling of another person... spending all their time with another person.... talks to the other person.... goes out.... can explain things... or where they have been all night..... and you still believe that they are being honest....

The proof is in the pudding.... he hangs with them... he is on their TV... he is part of it... no denying that....

and either way the culture will never be the same.....
That, in a nutshell, is the basis of our disagreement. I would argue that recent events do not echo the same old narrative. I have not yet become so jaded about the world that all I see are plots and conspiracies. If people spent half as much time figuring out what is wrong with their own lives as they did blaming other people and organizations (real or imagined) for their problems, we all might not be here on Avalon in the first place.
Old 11-18-2008, 01:06 AM   #31
Donald
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I never said you did.
Ok
Donald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:08 AM   #32
historycircus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald View Post
Ok

I am sorry, Donald, to have derailed your thread - I don't believe the beef that exists between OrionMorris and myself warrants hijacking your thread.

My apologies, and I wish we well.
Old 11-18-2008, 04:44 AM   #33
Donald
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I am sorry, Donald, to have derailed your thread - I don't believe the beef that exists between OrionMorris and myself warrants hijacking your thread.

My apologies, and I wish we well.
Apologies accepted my friend. I wish you well too.
Donald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 04:50 PM   #34
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald View Post
Ok
Noo, he say you did I saw him!

no im kidding, an applause please
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 07:11 PM   #35
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

The meer fact he got into office, given that they are all rigged and MANY sources have quoted the elites saying it doesnt matter who wins, they always do, that should say it all really.

Obama wouldnt get a sniff at the top job unless he was d!ck deep in Bohemian grove.

Of course he could be pretending to be in with them and looking to take them down from the inside, but the logistics and burden of that is so ammense, maybe thats why he acted differently.

Im still on the fence about Obama, however , the first black president getting votes in predominantly white states reeks of a fix to me.
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 09:09 PM   #36
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

The other day I put a nice, extremely positive non attacking post in David Wilcock forum.

One moderator tell me it was so long, so I must cut it.

When I cut it other moderator tell me that I was posting so many times so I must to stop posting (that's because how it was long I cut it into 6 parts).

They contradict each other and in the end my post never finished.

Other threads and posts who are not exactly what David shows are eliminated.

Ex: I put something on global warming. I put something non threatening about it just informative (remember that David made the famous "intergalactic day after tomorrow" with Hoagland). Was censored inmediately because was "not positive".

So I left the forum. It's like if you don't post exactly was David shows and if some of the moderators isn't in the mood you gonna get censored.

It isn't a forum is a compendium of afirmations backing what David shows for my experience.

And that's Before I realize that the Contactees cases with new age entities like RA where scamed by those beings... so I don't going to tell that into David forum, it will be ultra-censored! hahaha

(You know, the ascended master stuff are the "light part" of the Same pyramid than the satanism, who are the "dark part" of it and the ascended masters are the rulers of Both)

Ok, that's my experience. Cheerzo to everyone!

Last edited by Ashatav; 11-18-2008 at 09:18 PM.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:56 PM   #37
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, let's continue to focus on the negative **** here on Avalon.

Maybe if we work hard enough, we can influence Obama in a negative way and totally **** up things further.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:09 AM   #38
sleepingnomore

I too noticed a change in Obama since that Security Briefing meeting. I think it's a natural response to be shocked after being briefed on the adgenda and nature of problems the world is currently facing. I suspect many black op projects and evidence were presented to him.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:37 AM   #39
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Yes, let's continue to focus on the negative **** here on Avalon.

Maybe if we work hard enough, we can influence Obama in a negative way and totally **** up things further.
we can't that's violating his own freewill fool.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 03:00 AM   #40
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post
we can't that's violating his own freewill fool.
Don't call me a fool. The only fools are people who continue to focus on negativity.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 03:40 AM   #41
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOfLeon View Post
The meer fact he got into office, given that they are all rigged and MANY sources have quoted the elites saying it doesnt matter who wins, they always do, that should say it all really.

Obama wouldnt get a sniff at the top job unless he was d!ck deep in Bohemian grove.

Of course he could be pretending to be in with them and looking to take them down from the inside, but the logistics and burden of that is so ammense, maybe thats why he acted differently.

Im still on the fence about Obama, however , the first black president getting votes in predominantly white states reeks of a fix to me.

No one needs to look further than the case of Ron Paul. Ron Paul was completely marginalized, completely blacked out.

Ironically, the campaign of Obama (an infant - relative to Ron Paul) did not suffer from media black-out.

Perhaps in the foreseeable future we will uncover the black art of the black box voting in the predominantly white states.

*For those of you seeing me as a racist, for the record, my vote went to a courageous black woman (and I am a Republican supporting a 9/11 reinvestigation).

-feeler

Last edited by feeler; 11-19-2008 at 03:53 AM.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote