Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-21-2009, 01:24 AM   #1
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Default Can't decide if this is for real or not.

Check it out for yourself . . . .

http://europebusines.blogspot.com/20...has-begun.html
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 01:38 AM   #2
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Can't decide if this is for real or not.

That was quite interesting, Brinty. I did a quick search on the name and found this:

CASH FOR PEERAGES: THE SMOKING GUN
by Lord Stirling
This explosive book uncovers the secrets behind the hidden deal that forced Tony Blair from office and kept him out of prison. This is a must read for Anglophiles and anyone interested in British politics and political corruption.
http://www.lulu.com/content/953682

Quite a few pages are available to read as previews there. Hmmm Makes one wonder then, a bit, if it's the same guy, about the Ukraine. (!)
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 01:39 AM   #3
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Some of it seems to be real but then again, how do we really know with a supposed media blackout?

Anyone able to contact friends, relatives in the Ukraine? to verify this information?

Peace always
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 02:33 AM   #4
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Lord Stirling, aka Tim Alexander, is a regular guest on Dr Deagle's Nutimedical Report.

Today, November 20, 2009 during the 1st hour he and Dr Deagle were talking about the numbers being reported out of Ukraine not making sense and other things about the virus:

http://www.gcnlive.com/archive.php?program=nutrimedical
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 02:41 AM   #5
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
That was quite interesting, Brinty. I did a quick search on the name and found this:

CASH FOR PEERAGES: THE SMOKING GUN
by Lord Stirling
This explosive book uncovers the secrets behind the hidden deal that forced Tony Blair from office and kept him out of prison. This is a must read for Anglophiles and anyone interested in British politics and political corruption.
http://www.lulu.com/content/953682

Quite a few pages are available to read as previews there. Hmmm Makes one wonder then, a bit, if it's the same guy, about the Ukraine. (!)
I wonder how it compares with this one no caste:

A Question of Honour: Inside New Labour and the True Story of the Cash for Peerages Scandal (ISBN: 9781416598244)

Lord Michael Levy who was a key figure in the alleged cash for peerages scandal that rocked Tony Blair's government recounts the story of his remarkable life, from his impoverished childhood and education, to his rise to success as a pop music mogul and influential charity promoter, his friendship with Tony Blair, and the scandal in which he was cleared of all allegations.

Price: US$ 3.97
Old 11-21-2009, 07:17 AM   #6
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post
Thanks Brinty,

The article you pointed to is well put, all the informations are laid in a very logical form and shows the events in the order they happened.

My concern is that the disease (whatever it is) is that has been spread in Romania in the border area with Ukraine, where romanians are going shopping in Ukraine because cheaper merchandise there compared with romanian prices aligned with EU. So, up to now a girl died in Botosani and few of other people in very bad condition. I present 2 articles, from romanian MSM (in romanian, but you can use Google translate)

http://www.romanialibera.ro/a170000/...a-a-murit.html

http://www.romanialibera.ro/a170262/...a-porcina.html

The information regarding this issue in romanian MSM is totally shine-out by the president elections, due in 2 days, of course everybody is concerned by these elections (another pawn of the elite will be elected, whatever people will vote!)

Of course, everything was put onto the swine flu, even though I can detect another trend in romanian MSM: they present two contradicting avenues, one stating that is pulmonary pest other publications alleges is a mutated strain of the swine flu. In the end, as any person in the know will put his 5 cents on, the line of swine flu will be chosen and massive or forced vaccination for swine flu, soon will follow. This is their purpose. All the people vaccinated, will have a debilitated Immune system, because the additives from the vaccines are acting in the sense of making the body overreacting to any disease may enter; in some respect we can say is like AIDS, but in reverse sense (my idea, I didn't take from others ). These persons are like a biological timed bom, while even they don't know and will form, what will be the CRITICAL MASS, when they will spray on us, the next wave bio agent. These vaccinated people will instantly get the disease, will get terminal ill, will spread the disease to their close ones and will offer the reason to government say, they will force vaccinate EVERYBODY as there are already so many deaths... THIS IS THEIR FINAL PURPOSE.

In fact, my personal believe is that is a kind of virus, most probable of 1918 nature but highly enhanced in the spread power and mortality, less incubation time, etc; the issue of pest is less lightly as it is a bacteria and not a virus, as most of the medical sources in Ukraine are stating.

So, yes, this can be correctly named as a Armageddon, for Europe at least as affected many countries:
- Ukraine
- Romania
- Poland
- Hungary

Please feel free to add if you have more information on this tough subject!

Last edited by artvision; 11-21-2009 at 07:31 AM.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 01:05 AM   #7
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

This blogger, Lord Stirling aka Tim Alexander, has posted another article on pandemic flu.

Here is the link: http://europebusines.blogspot.com/

Because this post indicates that the quoting long text rule is not being enforced again, I'm going to go ahead and post the entire article.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

So What Really Happened In The Ukraine?

We have lived through a most interesting experience. From the very end of October until about a week ago, a large Central European nation, the Ukraine, was experiencing what could only be called a man-made biological warfare event in the western part of the Ukraine. At its height, 200,000 people were becoming ill a day! Final official figures indicate that over 1 1/2 million people became sick in a short time, and about 150,000 were hospitalized (over half of which are still in the hospital), but less than 400 died.

As I said at the time, there were really two stories. The first story was the outbreak of what was/is called "Ukrainian Plague". The second story was the fact that the mainstream news media totally ignored the story for the first couple of weeks; with British newspapers (and some American media) finally covering the story only in the last week or so.

We are still not really sure what was/is the cause of the illness. Some people are insisting that this was a 'recombined' or a mutated version of A/H1N1 Swine Flu with a key but small change (D225G receptor site) being responsible for the massive spike in cases and the rather horrific nature of some of the cases. In some fatal cases, the lungs turned to mush, were full of blood and coal black in color, and recorded an internal temperature of 130F to 135F. Many doctors called this Pneumonic Plague, others said it was some type of hemorrhagic fever, others called it hemorrhagic influenza, yet others said it was a type of hemorrhagic pneumonia. These were descriptions based on what the doctors were seeing in the very ill patients.

The World Health Organization (WHO) refused to release genetic sequences for almost two weeks and when it did, said that the disease was simply A/H1N1. WHO did not explain how the Swine Flu, which had been showing itself to be much less dangerous that normal seasonal flu, was suddenly causing such a massive spike in cases or how the mild disease could cause the hemorrhagic effect in lung tissue without a major mutation.

There are a couple of major aspects to the story that are 'most interesting'. In mid-August a dual national Israeli-American citizen, a Joseph Moshe who is an expert on biological warfare and reported to be a Mossad agent, called in to Dr. True Ott's national radio talk show and claimed that Baxter International was getting ready to release a 'Plague' from their Ukrainian facility. I am not sure, but this call might have taken place just after the show was over. In any case, he was arrested on his way to meet with an Assistant US Attorney to report his claims. The arrest was carried on television and it was reported that he was flown out of the US to Israel. Now it appears that he was charged with a minor offense and may be in a California state mental hospital.

The other 'most interesting' aspect to this story is the eyewitness accounts by hundreds, if not thousands, in the wester Ukraine who saw light aircraft during the day of October 29 spraying something over Ukrainian cities. The government denied doing this and said that no one had permission to spray the cities. Within hours of this spraying, people began to get very ill. In fact the beginning of the spike of the illnesses from "Ukrainian Plague' is connected to the time of the spraying of the western Ukrainian cities with some unknown material.

If this is a 'recombination' or 'mutation' of Swine Flu, WHY HAS THE GROWTH IN THE NUMBER OF CASES DECLINED SO DRAMATICALLY? It is said that the changed virus (A/H1N1) has spread to Norway, and perhaps Poland and the eastern part of the Ukraine. If so, and the D225G change is the reason for the massive spike in sicknesses in the western Ukraine and the hemorrhagic lungs in the worst cases, why are we not seeing such large numbers of very sick people in Norway, Poland, western Ukraine, etc.?

Something rotten is going on here! But the true reason for what happened, and the people responsible are not publicly known at this time. Nor is any clear indication known as to what is apt to happen in the future with regards to "Ukrainian Plague"'

Stirling
Old 11-23-2009, 03:03 AM   #8
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Can't decide if this is for real or not.

Check this out.. the Ukraine victims lungs are tuning "black as charcoal".
4 million infected there, at least 350 dead so far and still total mainstream media blackout.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEN3swiFcYY
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 03:05 AM   #9
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: Can't decide if this is for real or not.

Chernobyl and now this.. poor Ukraine has had more than its share of karma.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:01 PM   #10
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

i do not believe any data at this point. Some time ago I read that 38 people had died from swine flu in Italy and God knows how many were infected. I talked ot my sister yesterday and she told me that there were about 7 people that died. In Poland so far 8. And they all had other health problems.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:50 PM   #11
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
i do not believe any data at this point. Some time ago I read that 38 people had died from swine flu in Italy and God knows how many were infected. I talked ot my sister yesterday and she told me that there were about 7 people that died. In Poland so far 8. And they all had other health problems.
We need some insiders to be whistle-blowers on forums and blogs...
Old 11-23-2009, 08:19 PM   #12
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Yes burgundia, this is the same as the findings here in Australia - all who have died here so far, had other serious health problems. So, without meaning to offend anyone, I think that swine flu only kills sick people. Could swine flu, in fact, be a natural event which is clearing the human gene pool of unhealthy people? Just a thought that struck me.
Old 11-24-2009, 01:37 AM   #13
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by artvision View Post
Please feel free to add if you have more information on this tough subject!
artvision - Not about vaccines, but I did come across this, about the election. I don't know why these stories seem to include child sex rings, summer camps, high office immunity. I read it's a big scandal in the Ukraine, and is playing out with loss of support for Lozynsky, because some of her closest allies have been involved in pedophile scandal.

Like Lozynsky, pedophile lawmakers will be saved from prosecution by their political patrons, Pres Yushchenko opines
Oct22-09
Yushchenko says in a couple of weeks the lawmakers incriminated in the child rape scandal will flee, the incumbent said, addressing a conference With Love and Care toward Children. [The president seems to be oblivious that the court only can establish the guilt of allegedly suspected lawmakers. They all belong to Tymoshenko’s BYT – Ed.]

“There are pedophiles in Ukraine’s high offices, those who inflict immeasurable damage to our morals, our choice. Unfortunately, they have deputy immunity,” the incumbent lashed out.

Regrettably, he continued, the prosecution is not effective because it views lawmakers as the untouchables, Yushchenko said. Prosecutors have to obtain a consent to arrest a lawmaker through a lengthy procedure involving parliament’s agreement. This red-tape allowed Lozynsky to get off the hook with the help of his political patrons [incidentally, Lozynsky was also a BYT member – Ed.], Yushchenko stressed.

The president said he demands a quick reaction by the prosecution to the child rape scandal to prove to Ukrainians that law-enforcement is efficient and can bring such individuals to account.
http://zik.com.ua/en/news/2009/10/22/201409

And this: 'Orange scarfs suddenly appearing out of nowhere, the highest tec camping equipment from the US - tents, sleeping bags - suddenly readily available in town squares. Check the involvement of various US "democracy think tanks."'

Last edited by no caste; 11-24-2009 at 03:38 AM.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote