Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-30-2008, 09:04 AM   #1
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Default Fulford's Latest Gem...The Time Is NOW!

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...gi?read=132616

SNIP

"If the American people do not act, the Satanists will use their army of Blackwater mercenaries to put at least a million free-thinking Americans into concentration death camps. They will then install a horrific totalitarian slave state that will attempt to kill as many people as possible throughout the planet. They have been preparing a secret army in giant underground bases complete with suppressed technology capabilities such as anti-gravity and the control of vast amounts of primeval energy.

A source in the British Royal Family tells me the fiscal year end of your secret government is September 30th. He says a financial "black hole" will be evident on October 5th. The reason, he says, is that the European branch of the Western secret government, as well as governments throughout the world, have been robbed by the Bush/Clinton/Rockefeller clan of Satan worshipping Nazis. They have told them to pay up or be cut off from the rest of the world financial system. Of course, they cannot pay up because they have been spending all that money on project blue-beam, a planned fake Armageddon . The Rothschilds, whose real name is Bauer, are also a nasty bunch and their system in Europe may also implode, and if so, good riddance. However, it is important at this point to offer an amnesty to all members of the secret government who pledge to work for world peace and against the planned nightmare scenario. That might even mean plugging your noses and agreeing to work with the nuclear loving, tree-hugging fake CO2 global warming crowd. If we isolate the truly nasty Thule Society and Skull and Bones Nazis from the rest of the secret government, then a war scenario becomes increasingly unlikely.

The American people also need to install an interim government to replace the Bush regime and dismantle the Zionist propaganda machine before holding free and fair elections. That will mean replacing the puppet-actors McCain and Obama with real candidates. The members of the Senate and House who received Zionist bribes will also have to resign an appear before a truth committee."

END SNIP

I do not emphatically believe what this fellow states. But it is amusing at best, wearisome at worst. But the general gist of 'get off yer fat arses and throw away the yokes of tyranny stuff' I do, surely, and whole heartedly endorse.

ron paul 2008....yaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....forget the gold standard though buddy, except for international trade........I've still got 78 to 1 odds (won't tell ya what I bet) that Ron Paul wins the White House because he's the only 'merican that makes sense running for election. If indeed he still, sort of, maybe, might be, is? Whom knows. Weirder things have happened and there are more thing in Heaven or Earth, Horatio than are dreampt of in our philosophies.....

And for those whom deem 'zionist' anti-semetic, I do have a Jewish background...so SEE BEYOND THE OBVIOUS.
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:46 AM   #2
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Fulford's Latest Gem...The Time Is NOW!

Ahhhh, You beat me to it.. :-)

"We will either be allowed to expand exponentially out into the universe or we will be once again reduced to a primitive miserable state locked on the surface of a tiny vulnerable planet. "

-- ---------------

I was already wondering why I wrote the next part:

2008-09-25

It is time,
Time for mankind to grow up.
Time for mankind to realize that others do have the same rights,
Time for mankind to realize that your opinion in law, doesn't mean justice or right or the side of "good".
Time for mankind that see that boogie men come in many forms and ways, but always acompanied by snake oil salesmen.
How many more destructed living beings?
How many more emotional misery caused?
For what reason?

It is time for mankind to grow up, or perish as a species.
And growing up this time is inevidable, not optionable.
If you in the end find your god against you, because you gave others the right to a different opinion,
then was this the right god for you to start with?
If you find your own government or its blind and deaf hangmen against you, for not blindly supporting something you think ain't good,
then was this really your government, or something forced upon you, like it is forced upon others beyond the borders?

Choices, are there really choices if the only option is "yes" or Death, Destruction or Misery?

And how big will the shame be, if afterward when the murderer dies, he again comes in contact with the murdered.. and their justified viewpoint?
As far as we know, we only live here, and now... But if that is not the case, then guilt will accompany you for ever, and others will know it.

There is no other choice then growing up... Unless you want to be treated like a little child.
And children don't decide, they have guidance until the time comes that they want to grow up.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:45 AM   #3
Tuza

Gee, I love that man, his got guts, it is a wonder he is still walking around, ...there is still time for the ninjas Ben...go get him. I am sorry that is not very spiritual but I am pretty p......d at the US Government now for what their doing to their people and the world and I am not even a citizen of that wonderful country, so make it so and take your power back off those rich pigs. ....I hear those jack boots again coming down the drive.
Old 09-30-2008, 10:49 AM   #4
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Fulford's Latest Gem...The Time Is NOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
Gee, I love that man, his got guts, it is a wonder he is still walking around, ...there is still time for the ninjas Ben...go get him. I am sorry that is not very spiritual but I am pretty p......d at the US Government now for what their doing to their people and the world and I am not even a citizen of that wonderful country, so make it so and take your power back off those rich pigs. ....I hear those jack boots again coming down the drive.
QFT will enough sheeples wake up in time!! its now or never kiddos:lightsa bre:
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:16 PM   #5
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

we might have to bring out our biggest weapon for you guys.. crocodile dundee. he can put them in a trance and you/us can parade them around like sheeple.
bennycog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:46 PM   #6
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

We can turn this into reality...........We need to awaken the rest of the world to move forward on our actions
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:51 PM   #7
J-Bird
Avalon Senior Member

This is why we need to take action instead of sitting around meditating while the "satanists" stomp all over humanity. The time is now, spread the word to friends and family regardless of if they receive it well or not. This is too damn important. I have faith in us, let's do it. Peace
J-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:55 AM   #8
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

I Like Ben.

We are so totally infiltrated; our computers, our phones, our clothes (rfid chips), our e-mails, our minds...and their working on our souls.

I believe this is a lesson in taking back reality. The more we wake up, the more evident it is that our humanity has been hijacked.

I believe we will win, I feel a r3VOLution coming.

Ron Paul has something up his sleeve, besides a pure heart.

endthefed.com

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-25-2008 at 10:59 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote