Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-28-2008, 09:58 PM   #1
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Thoughts on what the "ground crew" dicussion might need

I was thinking about the intention that Avalon be about forward thinking issues for the ground crew and realized its a little difficult to really take off on that yet for a few of reasons.

1. We don't yet know what's coming.
2. many don't have resources to create wind powered, off the grid, garden with nature spirits oasis' in the wilderness with like-minded, consciously awake friends! (but that sure sounds good...)
3. there is an apathy that might need a good fire under our butts to move through
4. the directives from "spiritual guidance" aren't yet kicking in for most

With all that in mind, I want to share that maybe we can start this thread to talk about what we can do now, where we are in our worlds today to take on flowing with this vibrational ascension that's happening, because when we raise our vibration, the spiritual guidance for what to do comes from within, yes?

Some ideas for sharing:

1. What raises your vibration?
2. how can you put that into practice as a new way of being every day?
3. What do you need to be able to raise your vibration? (ie, better diet, daily meditation, leave abusive relationship, let go of emotional issues, etc.)

If I can share...what raises my vibration is first of all, taking responsibility for all of my experience, especially my inner emotional state. Then working with that through forgiveness, meditation, prayer.

I put that in practice in my life by being conscious and when I REMEMBER to, forgive myself in moments when I feel stressed. ALso, choose to see it a different way, like have compassion, etc.

I need high vibration food to raise my vibration. I'm not always perfect with that. I'm a *little* addicted to coffee...lol. ALso, exercise is really important. Sometimes I don't do that enough, either. Mostly though, it's the meditation and being conscious that raises my vibration. Also, in contentious relationships, I've noticed that the more I focus on a person's goodness, really THINK of that person that way (sometimes have to MAKE myself do this) it has an amazing healing effect on our relationship. This just takes will power to remember and then do often.

This was interesting...I just really helped myself remember helpful things!

Thanks for letting me share~ Thanks to all here~

~LOVE AND BLESSINGS~
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:02 PM   #2
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada
Default Re: Thoughts on what the "ground crew" dicussion might need

MEDITATION is my way of raising the kundalini energy. When i move it to my heart chakra i start to take off.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:19 PM   #3
Oiran
Avalon Senior Member

12 Steps to Transcending Time and Space:

1) Create sacred space somewhere in your house or on your property. Saturate the space with the energy of your higher self. Build an altar, place candles and crystals here, or anything that lifts your spirit. Spend time here as often as possible.

2) Still your mind through concentration exercises such as focusing on a candle flame for 10 minutes each day.

3) Meditate. Spend time communing with spirit each day.

4) Practice daily pranayama breathing exercises to help oxygenate your body.

5) Enliven your body with life force exercises, yoga and tai chi.

6) Lighten your body by eating a diet high in living foods.

7) Begin a journal quest; keep an intuitive journal.

8) Take regular vision quests in nature.

9) Work with dreams, both waking and sleeping, and decode their symbols.

10) Study and cultivate peak experiences.

11) Practice visualization, develop the imagination, enhance creativity.

12) Develop intuition and psychic awareness.

Taken from, "Entering the Portal of Spiritual Destiny"
http://www.celestialvision.org/journ...l-destiny.html
Oiran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:03 PM   #4
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

I'm glad you're bringing this topic Theresa.

The reality is that we are all with different situation. But one thing we certainly can do right now is connecting with each other.

Like Mark said; meditation. We are all telepathic. We can communicate, we can create, we can bless.

Let me just begin this with you Theresa and Mark. I will communicate with you, create with you and bless you both with all my being.

I invite others to do the same. By creating bubbles of beings connected, these bubbles can join each others and form a cohesive thought thinking.

This, we can do it right now.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote