Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-25-2008, 10:55 PM   #1
Animos
Avalon Senior Member

Default Avalon Wisdom (proposal to moderators&Bill&Kerry)

Unfortunately the awarenes of people is not yet so high that could sustain "attacks" by few "dysfunctional" people like St.Clair called them. Look what is goin on with Henry and many others. (I dont know any "hidden" background - if there is such a thing). But the fact is that a lot of people with good intentions here (guided or not, with or without selfawarenes, awaken or not...)can not stand such "attacks" and they run away (strong and invisible fear). I do not support "cowards" or emotional instability, but times are not "nice" while this transition is goin on and lets help them and all of us with a nice solution. A solution that can clean and rise awarenes of all members and visitors here in such a way that people will start to realize that real Love is Conscious Unity with all that IS...and has nothing to do with loving/saving your partner, children or family etc.. This is just an low-profile or "imprinted" love which is dividing humanity as one big family. Lets change that in the way that will work for all of us, including those who think that they are "high" enough, but let's be realistic. No human being on this planet is fully awaken yet.

Proposal:

We were manipulated for centuries by "Rulers" of this world. Our Consciousness was denied for centuries. Even by our selfs.
This forum is and should besides all other things also be helping to get back this Ultimate Consciousness to every and each visitor. There are two ways to achive that. A Hard, painfull and long way (my path-..grrrr) or Easy way with sort of "manipulation"..but positive or good and nice one.

In human DNA are many "secrets" and one of them is a response to musical notes or frequencies. By listening to certain frequencies human DNA get "fuel" to work and do things in proper way, so DNA can prepare for upgrade.

In every Thread could play this music all the time and this alone believed or not can help many people to get higher awarenes, peace, clear mind and stability, even complete change of behavior can happen for those who are now "hostile" or just unstable. This scientific fact and possibility to apply this knowledge here has many benefits and even if one do not "believe" in such thing will be affected by listening to these vibrations.

Try to apply this music to forum...just test it for a while if nothing else and you'll see the power of music.
There are more frequencies, but I didn't research all of them and I think that these are more than enough for a start and first try. Maybe you could also include some small "animated" patterns associated with music on this site. Again it affects human Consciousness even much more than subliminal messages "they" use on daily basis to manipulate our mind.

Here they are:

Solfeggio Frequencies:

1. UT...396 Hz (Center Pillar of the Tree) - releasing emotional patterns
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppeN8gmk-JU

2. RE...417 Hz (Left Pillar of the Tree) - breaking up crystallized emotional patterns
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22lbvdizaFU

3. MI...528 Hz (Right Pillar of the Tree) - Balancing DNA, Love and Miracles freq.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgMQOAWeVs0

4. FA...639 Hz (Center Pillar of the Tree) - whole brain quadrant interconnectedness. Connecting Relationships
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwrMn0_0Phs

5. SOL..741 Hz (Left Pillar of the Tree) - Awakening Intuition or access to Devine Knowledge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHM8-mT6CBo

6. LA...852 Hz (Right Pillar of the Tree) - Unconditional Love and returning to Spiritual Order
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeMn69Alu8k

7. Combination of all above
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IBXRwORO2o

You can install an add-on for firefox and download from youtube or other sites any video you like to your local comp. Here is add-on to download https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3006

Get those and similar meditation music and listen to this as much as possible and you'll become very very stable while in the same time you'll rise your vibration of selfawarenes, love etc..

pss...

(Is it possible somehow to add youtube or other videos in Thread in the way that you can play a video without leaving this site (still hosted on remote server)??

Last edited by Animos; 09-25-2008 at 11:05 PM.
Animos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:19 AM   #2
Steve_G

Default Re: Avalon Wisdom (proposal to moderators&Bill&Kerry)

I'm sorry if I've misunderstood you, but are you actually suggesting using mind-control and manipulation techniques to make people believe what is posted on this forum? Seriously?

PLEASE tell me you're joking.
Old 09-26-2008, 12:25 AM   #3
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

There is no path to the abo****e but our own.

Mind Control is a heavy heavy burden on the mind and i myself try and be as human and real as possible (i still have spirituality) but its something deep that i care to share in person when i can look you in the eyes and tell you who and what i am.

I try and be strong always but understand its hard sometimes (life wasnt meant to be easy and hedonistic in the end) we are here to learn and share each other.

When people are in fear i try and set an example to follow - walking in the dark caves first - holding the spider and watching it crawl, many things i try and do without mind control but good ol simple inspiration.

Inspire your fellow man.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 01:13 AM   #4
Animos
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrunner View Post
I'm sorry if I've misunderstood you, but are you actually suggesting using mind-control and manipulation techniques to make people believe what is posted on this forum? Seriously?

PLEASE tell me you're joking.
I am not!!!

I have NOTHING to sell and bothing to buy!!
Listen to Alan Watts sometimes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE5M8743a1s

There are many way's to get closer to your own Consciousness and sound is one of those. Believing is a thing that has nothing to do with Consciousness but only with your mind as such. Only mind can believe, Consciousness Know things. You can NOT "trick" Consciousness in NO WAY!
Believers never question anything but when you vibrate higher, you'll start to question everything and answers will come sooner or later. You'll start questioning even your own thoughts and this way you'll know what is truth and what came from other "gurus".

Believing is this.....shown here in that thread http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...5777#post25777

(Again Henry, no offense but I get sort of angry when people just believe something because some one told them so and even if those things can actualy help. I am not against that kind of help, I just dont like when people grab something because someone who has a heart on right place and a lot of knowledge in other fields told them something what he only believes cos the thing helped him)
So please do not accuse me that I am trying to manipulate with people minds. Mind is a thing we need to get rid of. Mind is our prison. This music is pure Science and Sacred and as such has nothing to do with manipulation as you know it.

I do have knowledge to program each one visitor here with simple pictures in a way noone would never notice that they were programed...but...exactly here is the cathc and diference between beeing manipulated or accepting some scientific proven help to get to your own Consciousness where you can find Devine Knowledge without any manipulation.

Only mind can be programed! Consciousness NEVER!
..and we are on the Quest for this Higher Consciousness while leaving artificial mind behind.

Last edited by Animos; 09-26-2008 at 01:15 AM.
Animos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:14 PM   #5
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

I use brainwave generators and selective music which effects DNA all the time for my own reasons, but it is my choice and even tho I am a practitioner I would still turn it off while reading forums were I not in the mood

I suggest simply informing people of this great technology and let them make their own minds up

as far as negativity, I am so used to CNN, BBC, NBC and Washington DC that any ole negative thing you toss my way just rolls right off the shoulder.

I dont mind the dialectic so much as long as it is constructive and a learning experience for myself or others and is done in moderation and from a place of love

as far as the plug in for Firefox, I just use real player because you can right click any streaming video anywhere and download it to your computer

peace
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:22 PM   #6
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

I just went to edit a post and it says I don't have permission, do we still have hackers inside the server?

I know I dropped a bomb in the If I were President...

it won't let me in to make a few changes to the original post
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:27 PM   #7
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I'm very sceptical of this idea on such a site, this is for someone who is ready to do such a thing but to put it on this site for everyone to be lifted as you put it.
On the higher conscience level yes then i agree what you are saying, in death sounds lift us to higher levels also.
Perhaps earth's true nature sounds like bird song, wind chimes and water sounds may help.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote