Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-24-2008, 09:59 PM   #1
Henry Deacon

Default Thank you

Again: "Thanks for all the fish."

Romanian: Noroc!

Last edited by Henry Deacon; 09-25-2008 at 05:51 AM.
Old 09-24-2008, 10:07 PM   #2
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thank you

Whatever happened was not the work of good intention. Information continues to be hidden from those with the right questions.
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:08 PM   #3
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

im confused about whats happening... i thought henry's forum was deleted by him? no? can we get a bulletin update and what the dealio is? and who the negative forum people are?

thats sucks henry, glad your still here though. avalon isnt destroyed, just some bumps in the road which i guess maybe theres some important info that people dont like

to quote ivan drago from rocky 4 (paraphrase) *husky russian accent*
"Dey will looz!"

-kyle
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:10 PM   #4
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

hope you stay and yes i figured this site would come under attack at some point. lets all use it while we can before internet 2.. thanks henry
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:28 PM   #5
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Henry, this is all very unsettling..and we as a forum HAVE TO get though this huge 'blip one way or another' ...yes, most of us here are aware that we are at constant risk from overt and covert actions by the PTB.... and now it may have happened!

I personally need to reflect .... I intend on focussing on positive outcome...I urge others to do the same.... UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL

Last edited by Kate; 09-24-2008 at 10:56 PM.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:29 PM   #6
historycircus

About a week ago, I attacked David Wilcock. I attacked him in ways that I soon realized were not appropriate. I apologized for it, and still feel incredibly bad about how I went about it.

I have also contributed to the "Survival Mentality" thread once - in support for making defensive preparations for any potential radiant zone. As Marcia Schaffer stated in her Camelot vid, our species could go in a number of different directions over the coming years, sumultaneously. In case I'm stuck in the density/reality/alternate timeline that is filled with people who may harm survivors over greed or pleasure, I want to be sure that I can protect the next generation, who may be better than I at attaining true enlightenment. I don't "love" guns; I'm just saying that having them and knowing how to use them might be a good idea for some.

I would like to formally apologize one more time for my statements about David Wilcock. Please, understand, I struggle how to interpret this material daily, and sometimes fail miserably to do so in a constructive manner. I do not want my actions to drive away those who seek to build a better future. If it was I who has riled you so, that was not my intention. Please, I am sorry.

I know nothing about the Deacon stuff - I thought the moderators at Avalon were not done figuring out how to redo that part of the site. Are you sure it was "hacked" and trashed, or the moderators just haven't reincorporated into the site yet?
Old 09-24-2008, 10:32 PM   #7
Wildfire
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Thank you

Why everyone so unhappy? This forum is young we need to give it time!

The mischief makers are bringing mischief into their lives. how silly are they!

Even the idiots can teach us, how not to be idiots?

Everything is in divine order always, its just what we choose to label it at the time!

Come on we all know that this world is totally ridiculous, yes lets stick together.
Wildfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:33 PM   #8
JPS

Henry,

Bill stated in an announcement recently that "Henry Deacon did delete his own area, which was his right to do so." Maybe that was not a correct assessment of the situation. It is very unfortunate that this is happening as it is.

I am sure you can still post in other parts of Project Avalon until your specific forum is restored. I hope that you are not going to let these couple of rogue individuals keep you from posting your valuable information espieceally considering the critical timing right now.

Thanks for all you do.
Old 09-24-2008, 10:37 PM   #9
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

I think it's been a very busy few days for the Camelot/Avalon team
who from what I can tell are operating in different timezones so it's
understandable that there may be confusion.

I was a bit down about the Camelot section being quarantined but I'm hoping
it will be accessible soon and it's amazing how your sense of time can be affected on here.

That felt like ages ago historycircus and yet it wasn't!

It takes character to apologise and all credit to you.

Cheers, Chris
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:39 PM   #10
yettyn
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Thank you

When running a forum it is crucial to keep it up to date with latest releases. I see version 3.7.3 is used here while the latest is 3.7.3 PL1, released on sep 4 to correct a security flaw. It might be though the PL1 part just isn't shown in the footer. I have no experience with vBulletin but as a programmer and familar with other (similar) PHP type forum it appear to be practice to either show the correct version numbers or totally hide it to discourage hackers.

If not the latest version is used here I strongly urge the Avalon team to upgrade the forum software, especially as this upgrade appear to be just a simple copy operation.

From the vBulletin site:
Quote:
vBulletin 3.7.3 PL1 and 3.6.11 PL1 Released
vBulletin 3.7.3 PL1 / vBulletin 3.6.11 PL1

A report was published recently pointing to potential flaws within the random number generator in PHP applications who use a weak seed and then go on to disclose any of the random numbers generated. This flaw could allow random numbers within vBulletin to be predicted and under the correct circumstances allow an attacker to obtain access to a user's account. To resolve this issue, it is necessary to release patch level versions of vBulletin 3.7.3 and 3.6.11.
[EDIT] I sent a PM to Bill about this

Last edited by yettyn; 09-25-2008 at 01:44 AM.
yettyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:39 PM   #11
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=clarkkent;26797]im confused about whats happening... i thought henry's forum was deleted by him? no? can we get a bulletin update and what the dealio is? and who the negative forum people are?

I agree,

However, I feel like we are doing a good job. I have read alot of positive things on the Avalon page and I feel like it is very necessary. Whatever we have to do to come togeather and keep it alive we must. I realize that their will be some bad with the good. Especially when you have different people from all over the world discussing things like politics and religion. For the most part though I feel like everybody has done a fairly good job keeping things civil.

LOOSE ALL YOUR ANGER

LOOSE ALL YOUR HATE

IT IS NOT GOING TO WORK NO MORE

I SAID THIS WORLD IS RAN BY LOVE

AND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING MORE
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:42 PM   #12
historycircus

I also think that it may not be entirely appropriate to label folks who disagree with the majority "rogue," or PTB plants. I question and do not take as faith a lot from sources like Camelot, but I certainly do not consider myself a tool of the PTB. Calling them that might discourage seekers from giving what they hear here, at Camelot, etc. the benifit of the doubt, and seeking the truth. We should, as a COMMUNITY, understand all these perspectives.

With respect, and I wish you all peace,

The HistoryCircus
Old 09-24-2008, 10:42 PM   #13
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

Love is crucial & profound.
You are Love.
You are necessary.
Let this be a speed-bump, nothing more~

Circles,
CW
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:42 PM   #14
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Forums are tricky to run and I'm still leaning towards the fact that data has been accidentally lost rather then hacked, dispite Bills latest concern. There are certain members who may have "access" who are not on the mod team so maybe that is what you are thinking about Henry?

Anyways lets wait and see for sure before we jump to conclusions. It seems to me if someone really did hack this forum they left it in pretty good shape considering.

Last edited by Phtha; 09-24-2008 at 10:46 PM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:46 PM   #15
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-21-2009 at 04:16 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:56 PM   #16
JPS

Last edited by JPS; 11-06-2008 at 09:50 PM.
Old 09-24-2008, 11:05 PM   #17
historycircus

Sorry JPS, I didn't realize that was the aim of your use of "rogue." What is happening?
Old 09-24-2008, 11:16 PM   #18
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

Henry,

Looks like Bill & Kerry are resynching intentions which will improve the quality of resonation on Avalon.

But keep in mind that all contrast - including the the things you speak of here - are valuable to the sum of what we are trying to do here. Those of us that are knowing can see things as they are and are becoming. We can see that leading edge, which is a culmination of all the idealized possibilities of the gathering vortex. And when you know this and can tune in - words don't matter.

Go easy my friend, and look forward to our future.

MyShadow
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 11:17 PM   #19
SkyWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

Henry:
It does my heart good to hear from you. I hope all is as well as can be. Please join us again when you find it convenient. In the meantime, are you still doing hardhats. Sequins, and rhinestones on mine please.

Blessings to you.
Nancy
SkyWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 11:26 PM   #20
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Aloha,

Given the nature of this forum it is no surprise that others would make attempts to disrupt it. A good practice is to download info that one finds valuable and also make a hard copy (print it out). We do have everything backed up before we initiated any changes so “nothing” was lost. Unfortunately some of the threads that had moved were deleted afterwards, yet copies of those threads still exist.

Project Avalon is very fortunate to have stellar techs and mods who are working hours on end behind the scenes to make this a “destination” forum. Many, many thanks and kudos to Kerry and Bill for creating Project Avalon and Colin, Simon, John, Mary Lou, Kathleen and all the others who have literally been working around the clock to make this work for everyone one. You guys and gals are great!

Mahalo Nui Loa,

Makani
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 11:27 PM   #21
JPS

Last edited by JPS; 11-06-2008 at 09:48 PM.
Old 09-24-2008, 11:42 PM   #22
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

I too wish that people would be of the highest consciousness if they choose to participate in this forum. But I guess we can't control that.

I would ask people-PLEASE to the best of your ability, meditate, get centered and ask yourself before starting threads or answering threads that you have the clearest, highest information within you first. If people would be disciplined enough to "purify their consciousness" this way, my guess is that about 65% of the posts would not be on here, or would be of a higher consciousness.

If anyone hasn't read George Green's books I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend doing so, as this forum was inspired by them and created as a resource to answer the call presented in them.

Lets choose the highest part of ourselves to particpate on this forum. We can be bigger and rise to the occasion. Let's be forward thinking, clear minded and heart centered~

~OM AH HUM~
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:53 AM   #23
Mario Brito
Avalon Senior Member

Sir,

( please forgive my english - not my natural language )

( I know this off-topic, but it's the only way to contact you - please delete this post if you find it inappropriate )

My name is Mario Brito and I'm from Portugal. I've translated your interview's to portuguese because i thought they were of most importance.

We ( portuguese ) started a small group and will have our first meeting next saturday.

One major problem we have here, is to "awake" people, to make them think a little out off the box. I thought that one way to do that, was to be able to produce some evidence, something that they don't see on tv news. But what ?

Then I saw in a post of your's, a reference to IR webcams. In the same day I done the modifications, and started recording the sky above me. I've already got one "interesting" video clip that I've sent to my friends. Two of them are now asking me questions and starting to show some interest.

One problem is the low FPS ( Frame per second ) and resolution webcam's have. I'm going to buy this model ( http://www.consumer.philips.com/cons...m+SPC1300NC-27 ) to try to improve recording quality.

Could you please spare some time, and give just a few more details on how to get better footage ? I've got a friend that works on portuguese national tv. This could mean a breakthrough in portuguese mentality.

Thank you very much for all you've done for all off us !

Just one last thing... "stranger in strange land"... Robert Heinlein... a "hint" ?

Thank you.
Mario Brito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 01:22 AM   #24
Sky Otter

Dear Henry and all

i did not read every post in that thread but i read a good many of Henry's posts there and in other places and i have to say that at the time i wondered if he was bi-polar because a few sounded very off to me..
so my comment would be to Herny
to read all of the posts listed under his name and see if they WERE all yours.....

the language also was a bit strange in several...as if english was not the first language..

ok.that's my observation

hugs
D ....
Old 09-25-2008, 01:32 AM   #25
quetzalcoatl11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
Wildfire

what you typed, is the truth !!!

Some are clearly showing us, the way NOT to be

and, some like you,

WILDFIRE, are a bright shining eXample of light

Almost everyone, i meet here, is like that

we are breaking the 80/20 rule

HENRY

it's good to visit your thread

i appreciate you, for all that you do

love
susan

I agree. Inside it makes me smile to acknowledge this. Of course there are attempts at disruption, but these also exist in life at every level, and it is this very dialectic or opposition which brings about an increased awareness, sense of unity, and knowledge- except at a higher level than where it began. One cannot begin to detract from the strength and light which pervades this forum, I've noticed that for sure, although many will continue try- there is no judgement either way. We will tend to attract the exact same energy we send out and it will increase by it's very nature, just as the essence which puts out a contentious energy will likewise draw the very same energy toward and stagnate until greater truth emerges. People who have come here with a contentious or malicious intent have brought a butterfly net to catch a whale, but have done them selves a great service in a very latent and unintended way- they will not walk away from this forum without having their very energy raised, without having their very light illuminated in some manner through their interactions here.
quetzalcoatl11 is offline   Reply With Quote