Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-24-2008, 07:41 PM   #1
m00g
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Getting away from our own greed aka survival lets look at animals

Firstly I would thank all people getting the message out.

Bill and Kerry are doing a FAB service to those that care.

Whilst we all watch the stocks and banks go down spare a thought for the poor animals and other plant forms.

Code:
http://www.sharkwater.com/
The above is a great movie based on fact which will make you shed a tear at how selfish we as a whole have become, and in this known time with the Illumanti etc (whoever pulls the trigger) we are now facing the same planned death as these poor animals have in the last 100 odd years. As these poor animals have been abandoned so are now humans by our very selves.

Sad hey...
m00g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:54 PM   #2
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey
Default Re: Getting away from our own greed aka survival lets look at animals

i love sharks but i feel the link is pretty unrelated to your topic.

The illuminat/Skull & bone etc. 's wiishh their plans would fly but that just not the case, rest assured.
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:28 PM   #3
m00g
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyMcunicron View Post
i love sharks but i feel the link is pretty unrelated to your topic.

The illuminat/Skull & bone etc. 's wiishh their plans would fly but that just not the case, rest assured.

The link is very respective to the topic title

Even during this horrible period of humanity animals are not talked about so much here and they should be, its all about saving humans from humans when in fact we have a whole eco-sytem to consider.

m00g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:33 PM   #4
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00g View Post
The link is very respective to the topic title

Even during this horrible period of humanity animals are not talked about so much here and they should be, its all about saving humans from humans when in fact we have a whole eco-sytem to consider.

How can we save the animals when our own survival is questionable on a day to day basis?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow'...archy_of_needs
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:39 PM   #5
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

IMHO I have always believed that we are the caretakers of the plants and animals of this planet as well as the planet itself

to make sure that they have a life in which they can evolve and fulfill their potential

just as we have caretakers trying to make sure we can evolve and fulfill our potential
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:50 PM   #6
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
IMHO I have always believed that we are the caretakers of the plants and animals of this planet as well as the planet itself

to make sure that they have a life in which they can evolve and fulfill their potential

just as we have caretakers trying to make sure we can evolve and fulfill our potential
Perhaps you're right.

Unfortunately we've done such a **** poor job over the past 150 years or so it's a little too late now to focus a lot of energy on saving the whales or the sharks or the koala bears.

How can anyone who believes that a cataclysm is coming in a few years, sees the onward march of the NWO and fears that they and their family will either starve to death or be put into a concentration camp and exterminated shift their focus from that and worry about sharks?

Saving the animals (if it's even possible) will not save us. This is just another sleight of hand used by the PTB to make you take your eye off the ball.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:01 PM   #7
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
How can anyone who believes that a cataclysm is coming in a few years, sees the onward march of the NWO and fears that they and their family will either starve to death or be put into a concentration camp and exterminated shift their focus from that and worry about sharks?
butterfly effect comes to mind

IMHO we dont have to "worry" about them as much as we need to simply stop killing them directly or indirectly via what we put in the oceans and over fishing etc

and I have always mistrusted the "measurements" they use to determine how many of this or that are still alive or if they are endangered concerning the ocean

how could they possibly know how many XXX type of sharks are left in the entire world anyway? They can only do regional guesswork at best IMHO.

and isn't compassion the answer to all of this in the first place? As above so below.

peace
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote