Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-30-2009, 07:53 PM   #26
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ashayana Deane Radio Interview on Wednesday, Sept. 30th

I caught this one a little bit earlier than last time so everyone has time to check this out if interested.

Ashayana Deane is going to be on Talk of the Town with Sarah Simmons once again. This time it will be on Wednesday, December the 2nd from 5:00-6:00pm PST (8:00-9:00pm EST). Go to this website...

http://www.gtbroadcasting.com/

...and click on the "Studio S" link on the right hand side of the page when it is time for the program to begin.

Enjoy.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:17 PM   #27
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Great!!!
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:05 PM   #28
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

The interview scheduled for 12/2 has to be rescheduled...I'll post when I get a date.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:33 PM   #29
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Might anyone know what A'ana Deane means by the "two Christs" (which she says is properly pronounced "ist", w/a short I, not a long vowel sound). I read this "two Christs" comments in her Angelic Realities book. Any inside view would be helpful to me.
thanks
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:21 PM   #30
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
Might anyone know what A'ana Deane means by the "two Christs" (which she says is properly pronounced "ist", w/a short I, not a long vowel sound). I read this "two Christs" comments in her Angelic Realities book. Any inside view would be helpful to me.
thanks
I am about halfway through Voyagers II and it's so technical at times that I feel like I am trying to read a Chinese dictionary. Be that as it may, my limited understanding of what I read indicates that a 12th level avatar named Jesheua-Melchizedek was born to Jeudi and Joehius, who would later be known as Jesus, son of Mary and Joseph, even though they were not the actual parents. They did actually give birth to a son who was known as Jeshewua and he was a 9th level avatar.

There was also a Jerusalem born man by the name of Arihabi who was led to believe that he was actually Jeshewua through a series of visions and he was the person that was actually crucified. He was not an avatar but he was asked to perform this role so that the people would think he was Jeshewua-9 thereby diverting attention from the real Jeshewua-9 to allow him to escape to France with Mary Magdalene (his wife) and their children in order to avoid political persecution and ultimately save his life. So, Arihabi took the fall for Jeshewua-9 and was supposedly rewarded for it after his death via crucifixtion.

All of these stories became condensed over the years into the personage of what modern people refer to as "Jesus Christ". The two Christs that you are referring to are Jesheua-12 and Jeshewua-9 but A'sha-yana mostly refers to them as the three Christs in the book, in which she is including Arihabi as well.

Does this make any sense at all?
Old 12-08-2009, 08:41 PM   #31
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post
I am about halfway through Voyagers II and it's so technical at times that I feel like I am trying to read a Chinese dictionary. Be that as it may, my limited understanding of what I read indicates that a 12th level avatar named Jesheua-Melchizedek was born to Jeudi and Joehius, who would later be known as Jesus, son of Mary and Joseph, even though they were not the actual parents. They did actually give birth to a son who was known as Jeshewua and he was a 9th level avatar.

There was also a Jerusalem born man by the name of Arihabi who was led to believe that he was actually Jeshewua through a series of visions and he was the person that was actually crucified. He was not an avatar but he was asked to perform this role so that the people would think he was Jeshewua-9 thereby diverting attention from the real Jeshewua-9 to allow him to escape to France with Mary Magdalene (his wife) and their children in order to avoid political persecution and ultimately save his life. So, Arihabi took the fall for Jeshewua-9 and was supposedly rewarded for it after his death via crucifixtion.

All of these stories became condensed over the years into the personage of what modern people refer to as "Jesus Christ". The two Christs that you are referring to are Jesheua-12 and Jeshewua-9 but A'sha-yana mostly refers to them as the three Christs in the book, in which she is including Arihabi as well.

Does this make any sense at all?

Correct. There was a 12th dimensional avatar and a 9th dimensional avatar born around the same time in order to bring more DNA templates to Earth. The 9th dimensional avatar is the one who went around teaching and is written about in the Bible...both procreated and left bloodlines on Earth. Arihabi was crucified in place of Jeshewua-9, who was moved to France for his own safety. (Interestingly enough, I know a 33rd degree mason who agrees with this retelling of the Bible story).
Old 12-08-2009, 08:59 PM   #32
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Just a quick note to balance the discussion.

Consider that a woman who was abducted against her will in the beginning, may not be the holder of God's greatest Truth, and may indeed confuse truth to such a high degree of stories outside of oneSelf that it can get us trapped in the mental realm. This can hinder us rather than help us from connecting to the truth that will set us Free which is inside of us.

For me, a good description of what I believe the search for Truth should be is "Self realization".

I believe this experience of Truth, realizing the Power is within us rather than outside of us to change things should be our goal. If we get too caught up in outer beliefs of numbers, wars and names of ETs and beliefs that God's Angels are bad and we should connect to aliens instead, this is going to hinder us from entering this consciousness of heaven and rather focused on the story outside of us, the mental story as brought forward to us from ET's who have their own agendas and are willing to abduct / kidnap us against our will and re-edumacate us in order to put forward their stories and agendas.

It has also been mentioned on this forum that this woman has even said she was abducted and mind controlled by shadow government here on Earth in the physical.

So if that's where were getting our highest 'truth' then we may want to question whether this is the kind of source the Divine would use to bring forth revelation that humanity requires at this time.

My personal experience is that this material really gets our head around a lot of numbers and outer stories, turns truth on it's head, right upside down, when it comes to Archangel Michael, (who I would suggest is indeed humanities protector and who we should all be connecting with at this important time); Jesus Christ, (who I would suggest indeed let his body die on the cross and resurrected to prove that there is no death for those that overcome their own illusions of separation); and the Ascended realm, (which I would suggest is not filled with ET's in spaceships, rather unconditional Love spiritual Beings that are in Oneness with All Life).

To me, these ET focused teachings from Ashayana Deane are wolf in sheeps clothing teachings, and there's a consciousness behind it. So when we read the books and get really into, the consciousness kinda seeps in and it's hard to connect to the inner truths when we're afraid to connect to the spiritual and our minds are so focused on et races and outer stuff...

But we all have something to learn and I'm just voicing my thoughts for the benefit of having a balanced discussion, seeing more than one side of the story so we can each by our own free will go the way that we ideally are divinely directed to go. Sometimes, learning does involve us not hearing our 'still small voice inside' and accepting a false teaching for a while to eventually learn from a mistake, and potentially from some of the benefits in that teachings that took us higher and gave us an experience.... and then transmute and replace the stuff that wasn't reality and that hinders are freedom with higher realizations of Self... life is an adventure is it not?

We come up higher by exploring trying and always Being wiling to surrender old beliefs for something higher. There's nothing at all wrong with checking into teachings that may not be the highest, and then moving on and beyond them as we are guided higher. That's how we learn. That's great stuff. It's attachment that gets us into trouble.

When we become attached to any belief, then we are going to have suffering at some point, because there is Always MORE to the story of truth, always, it's infinite. Any understanding we have today will have to be surpassed tomorrow if we truly want to get back in the divine flow of things where Life is abundant, it means hoping back in the River of Life More Abundant where we're always transcending our current level of understandings and I would suggest, moving into a greater state of Oneness with All Life.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-09-2009 at 09:45 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 11:01 PM   #33
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post

Consider that a woman who was abducted against her will in the beginning, may not be the holder of God's greatest Truth, and may indeed confuse truth to such a high degree of stories outside of oneSelf that it can get us trapped in the mental realm. This can hinder us rather than help us from connecting to the truth that will set us Free which is inside of us.

For me, a good description of what I believe the search for Truth should be is "Self realization".

I believe this experience of Truth, realizing the Power is within us rather than outside of us to change things should be our goal. If we get too caught up in outer beliefs of numbers, wars and names of ETs and beliefs that God's Angels are bad and we should connect to aliens instead, this is going to hinder us from entering this consciousness of heaven and rather focused on the story outside of us, the mental story as brought forward to us from ET's who have their own agendas and are willing to abduct / kidnap us against our will and re-edumacate us in order to put forward their stories and agendas.

It has also been mentioned on this forum that this woman has even said she was abducted and mind controlled by shadow government here on Earth in the physical.

So if that's where were getting our highest 'truth' then we may want to question whether this is the kind of source the Divine would use to bring forth revelation that humanity requires at this time.

My personal experience is that this material really gets our head around a lot of numbers and outer stories, turns truth on it's head, right upside down, when it comes to Archangel Michael, (who I would suggest is indeed humanities protector and who we should all be connecting with at this important time); Jesus Christ, (who I would suggest indeed let his body die on the cross and resurrected to prove that there is no death for those that overcome their own illusions of separation); and the Ascended realm, (which I would suggest is not filled with ET's in spaceships, rather unconditional Love spiritual Beings that are in Oneness with All Life).

To me, these ET focused teachings from Ashayana Deane are wolf in sheeps clothing teachings, and there's a consciousness behind it. So when we read the books and get really into, the consciousness kinda seeps in and it's hard to connect to the inner truths when we're afraid to connect to the spiritual and our minds are so focused on et races and outer stuff...

But we all have something to learn and I'm just voicing my thoughts for the benefit of having a balanced discussion, seeing more than one side of the story so we can each by our own free will go the way that we ideally are divinely directed to go. Sometimes, learning does involve us not hearing our 'still small voice inside' and accepting a false teaching for a while to eventually learn from a mistake, and potentially from some of the benefits in that teachings that took us higher and gave us an experience.... and then transmute and replace the stuff that wasn't reality and that hinders are freedom with higher realizations of Self... life is an adventure is it not?

We come up higher by exploring trying and always Being wiling to surrender old beliefs for something higher. There's nothing at all wrong with checking into teachings that may not be the highest, and then moving on and beyond them as we are guided higher. That's how we learn. That's great stuff. It's attachment that gets us into trouble.

When we become attached to any belief, then we are going to have suffering at some point, because there is Always MORE to the story of truth, always, it's infinite. Any understanding we have today will have to be surpassed tomorrow if we truly want to get back in the divine flow of things where Life is abundant, it means hoping back in the River of Life More Abundant where we're always transcending our current level of understandings and I would suggest, moving into a greater state of Oneness with All Life.
Something I like about these teachings are that they get away from vaguery and "pretty words" that everything is okay, la-la-la, that we're just naturally moving forward with no effort--and gets more into specifics: what, when where, how. When I find something more specific and resonant, I will definitely go there. Frankly, Archangel Michael (the collective) never told me squat and only placated me.
Old 12-10-2009, 12:38 AM   #34
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

I am getting really tired of feeling like I have to defend this material to people, quite frankly. Both on these forums and in life. People can believe this stuff or not, I could care less.

I have to say though that it is really wearing me out to keep hearing from people that the notion of evil or negative entities is just a mind construct they we are somehow just imagining. As if anything bad that happens is just all in our heads or something.

I wonder if there is a pill that I can take that will cause me to go back asleep? I had more piece of mind when I was somewhat oblivious to all of this.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:49 AM   #35
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

As I read this book, I am not getting the impression that she is trying to push anything at us. She speaks of Jesus quite highly. In fact she starts out by talking about Him returning in the first book.

What she is saying is that the bible has been rewritten so many times and most of the stories are contorted. She is not the first one to come out and say this.

Also she was abducted when she was little and then in a sense "rescused" by another group of ETs. I for one do not think that this is NOT possible.

I think many many people are rescued, same as people saying they have been "reborn"

What she does say is a whole lot more than anybody else regarding the beginning of time, IMO only. I havent heqrd it before

When you read her books you do have to keep an open mind but so far, I have liked what she has written.

My mind has to go over some things, because its pretty deep. I want to make sure it makes sense before I move on.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 03:56 AM   #36
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post

Why do we need Archangel Michael? How are we supposed to 'connect'? What about Jesus and His Teachings? Or how about using the brains that God gave us to look at everything from all angles...all the time? I guess I like a Pluralism of Paradigms.

Regarding Anna Hayes aka Ashayana Deane...I pretty much stick to the universal history material. Regarding Jesus...I've thought there were two...for at least 20 years. I even started writing a book...which I called 'The Second Jesus'...but I figured that it would open a Pandora's Box...and that I would be crucified...so I stopped.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 04:31 AM   #37
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I wonder if there is a pill that I can take that will cause me to go back asleep? I had more piece of mind when I was somewhat oblivious to all of this.
I can relate to this. I have asked myself the same question.

Ignorance is bliss, right? At least until something happens that
you cannot deny, and then the shock is that much greater
vs the gradual awakening.

We are doing the right thing by opening our minds and
attempting to inform ourselves. From this we are growing
and evolving, which helps to remember when we experience
pain during this process.

I just received The Sleeping Abductees. Secrets of Amenti
is on the way. I just have to finish Louise Hay's "You Can Heal Your Life" first,
and then I can start on Voyagers. I hope they aren't too high level.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 04:49 AM   #38
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIIISH View Post
I can relate to this. I have asked myself the same question.

Ignorance is bliss, right? At least until something happens that
you cannot deny, and then the shock is that much greater
vs the gradual awakening.

We are doing the right thing by opening our minds and
attempting to inform ourselves. From this we are growing
and evolving, which helps to remember when we experience
pain during this process.

I just received The Sleeping Abductees. Secrets of Amenti
is on the way. I just have to finish Louise Hay's "You Can Heal Your Life" first,
and then I can start on Voyagers. I hope they aren't too high level.
Voyagers I is not too difficult of a read. The beginning can be a little challenging at times but if you stick with it, it will be easier to understand in later pages.

Voyagers II is another story. At times I feel like I am reading a Chinese Dictionary and I don't know a single word in Chinese. (LOL) Some of it is so scientific in nature that I have skipped over it because I am reading it and it's not registering with me in the least bit. Perhaps if I knew more about science overall, it might, but it can be so technical that I don't remember what I read anyways.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:21 PM   #39
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

The key with these books is just to read them even if not all is understood first time.

The information in these books has been done in a way in which the activation of further strands of DNA are activated.

Words, even when written, are frequency and frequency is what activates or desactivates DNA

Once the book is read the first time, have a break of a couple of weeks and you will see that there is much more understanding, perhaps no total understanding but more understanding.

Voyagers II was keyed to 6 strands of DNA activation...which is quite something...

As an student of Keylontic Sciences I can say that my experience has been awesome, not easy but awesome. It is well worth it!

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:29 PM   #40
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
The key with these books is just to read them even if not all is understood first time.

The information in these books has been done in a way in which the activation of further strands of DNA are activated.

Words, even when written, are frequency and frequency is what activates or desactivates DNA

Once the book is read the first time, have a break of a couple of weeks and you will see that there is much more understanding, perhaps no total understanding but more understanding.

Voyagers II was keyed to 6 strands of DNA activation...which is quite something...

As an student of Keylontic Sciences I can say that my experience has been awesome, not easy but awesome. It is well worth it!

Love
Indeed. My eyes just glaze over during some of the history, but after awhile, things fall into place. I can feel my consciousness expanding as I read the material. Thanks for your input!
Old 12-10-2009, 03:11 PM   #41
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you everyone!~ The first book I bought was Angelic Realities - the Survival Handbook, about 100 pages, and I too, at first, thought it was complicated, but a couple days later, it started clicking for me. Actually now I see it as a 'nutshell' starter.

It presents the big picture of what is going on. And, as is usual for me, I want more and more, so I ordered Voyagers II (I do eveything backwards - smirks).

And, I signed up on the Keylonticsdictionary.org and have been having a great time learning more of the lingo. Her work is THE most fascinating I've ever run across. Again, thanks everyone for answering my question best you could
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote