Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-13-2010, 10:15 PM   #1
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Post Answers

My perspective:

Hello, I understand and can relate to all the frustration, anger and hate directed at me. I do. I would be feeling exactly the same way if I believed I was seeing the community I love being destroyed. I would not sit and watch, I would be saying or doing whatever I can to stop it from happening. People like Luminari, Anchor, Jonah and dozens others here are some of the kindest most wonderful souls I have ever had the pleasure of knowing, so when they speak out publicly against me, throw insults etc, I feel it. quite deep actually. But I realize if the roles were reversed and I felt they were doing what they perceive I am. I would be somewhat harsher in my opinions I am sure. And very vocal about it.

Yes there was a division amongst the moderators. It was born from ignorance through no fault of their own. Left in the dark to only assume what is going on. When one is asked to take a position like mod in a forum and then information to do their job is withheld, It can make anyone upset and resentful and lead them to unfounded conclusions based on assumptions. I know, I've been on the other side of this fence too. The decision to keep certain mods in the dark during the action that saw abrax banned and the threads moved was a on the spot decision and not planned. The presence of 4 mods in the abrax group led to that decision. In my opinion we should of told all of you the details the next day.

Please know, I did not and do not act alone. Contrary to popular opinion this isn't "The Céline and Richard show". Avalon is Bill Ryan's baby and I promised to protect for him at all costs. Bill is well aware of what has been going on but is currently busy on his current project. As for the forum, the Captain of this ship is Gareth and he is always aware of all things Avalon. Karen also has carried this community on her shoulders for a very long time and has earned the love and respect of everyone here. Without her help and compassionate touch the past few weeks it would of been a lot harder on the rest of us. Sara too is a special soul and has been here from the very beginning. Just trying to shed her light on everyone has helped heal all those affected. I defer to their wisdom in all things Avalon.
I am sorry but still cannot say much, I will say this as you all deserve some truth and I can't stay quiet any longer despite overwhelming advice to do so. As many already may know there is an organized effort to destroy PC and PA. It began late last summer.
The first part of that mission was to split up Kerry and Bill. divide them in hopes their own personal battle takes it all out. It worked, partially. They are now divided and not seeing eye to eye but the end result was not what was expected. Instead of the end of Camelot the division re focused Project Camelots goals and Did the same for Project Avalon on a parallel track.
The next plan, to destroy Project Avalon, would remove Bills base of operations have the added bonus of dispersing several thousand enlightened souls who use the online forum to inform and enlighten many countless of readers daily. Again using the divide and conquer method.
That's where we stopped it.
3 Months ago I was told in no uncertain terms to take a heavier hand in dealing with anything that can be interpreted as harmful or divisional to the forum community. I agreed and promised to defend the forum at any cost.

I have and I will.

I promise you all this too, Project Avalon will not die. There are a great many good people behind us and are helping us with this situation. The new forum and re focusing of Avalon's direction in alignment with its original purpose will bring back the feeling we all remember so well.

I love you all and miss you.
Please have faith

Richard
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:25 PM   #2
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Answers

Thanks for the update Richard, and just to Clarify for everyone, Project Avalon's original mission was in forming Ground crews for major events that are happening now on earth.

As part of these discussion there will always be Spiritual nourishment along with becoming self sustaining for a while if required. Choosing meeting places for those when a disaster strikes and what types of problems are coming.

It is for discussing plots that have been put in place that might cause these disasters.

Sharing healing techniques, free energy solutions...

Isn't it very much along the lines of what we have done since the beginning without the discord?
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:26 PM   #3
Juno
Unsubscribed

how very stalinesque.

it took you a week to write that?
Juno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:30 PM   #4
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
Choosing meeting places for those when a disaster strikes and what types of problems are coming.
Has it occurred to anybody that this is a double-edged sword? If I have to spell it out - stalking, locating, knocking off. Does anyone read the dead guys threads?

Or maybe these military forces just disappear when one is in the radiant zone.

Like magic.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:30 PM   #5
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Richard. I look forward to further information when it is available. I understand that certain information cannot be released until all of the facts are sorted. Sensitive as it might me, and how it can effect ALL parties. I can wait for the results.

Blessings
Brook
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:31 PM   #6
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
Thanks for the update Richard, and just to Clarify for everyone, Project Avalon's original mission was in forming Ground crews for major events that are happening now on earth.

As part of these discussion there will always be Spiritual nourishment along with becoming self sustaining for a while if required. Choosing meeting places for those when a disaster strikes and what types of problems are coming.

It is for discussing plots that have been put in place that might cause these disasters.

Sharing healing techniques, free energy solutions...

Isn't it very much along the lines of what we have done since the beginning without the discord?
Thank you rocky, you got it exactly
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:35 PM   #7
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Thanks for the update Richard......

I'm still trying to figure out how to help.....And shutting up about it may be best

Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:39 PM   #8
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
Thanks for the update Richard......

I'm still trying to figure out how to help.....And shutting up about it may be best

so who is going to win the World Series?
Old 03-13-2010, 10:39 PM   #9
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

no no no , it was the RICHARD and Celine show. Now just enjoy your creation .
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:39 PM   #10
Floyd
Retired Avalon Member

I think that the infiltration/disruption platform is being used as an excuse to consolidate control and turn an open forum into a closed one. A kind of club med for spiritual elitists. This I think, was not one of Avalons original intentions. Thousands of people all over the world come to this site for information posted by its learned members and by playing the 'oh shoot we've been infiltrated card' the Avalon powers that be are cutting of a lifeline that may change lives. Screw the illuminati. You are running away at a time when you should be accepting a challenge. People are not stupid. They have the ability to discern and do NOT need their minds made up for them.
I can see why people are leaving but this is a time to stick together and fight for what they believe in. Free speech, equality, respect and freedom.
Thanks for your answer but I think you are wrong.
Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:42 PM   #11
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

I concur, Floyd. The "mission" is flawed - and probably not even safe.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:42 PM   #12
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

and by the way, its dead in the water already, what you have left is a clone .
Old 03-13-2010, 10:47 PM   #13
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

When Rambo shows up at church packing guns wouldn't it be smartest to point to the battle raging down the street and give him your blessings as he runs out the door?

Of course he is always welcome if he starts peeling off the weapons and dropping his ammo to take a seat and join in the gathering...

sometimes the war can wait...
Old 03-13-2010, 10:59 PM   #14
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

If this is true that on Avalon 2 there will be some spiritual teachers...so this is a CULT...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 11:06 PM   #15
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

Richard, I hope you are not referring to Bill's statements regarding John Burns when you refer to the events of last summer? Cause if that is the case I have lost all hope in this crew. PLEASE let me know if I am incorrect, I want to be incorrect!
seeingterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 11:07 PM   #16
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
If this is true that on Avalon 2 there will be some spiritual teachers...so this is a CULT...
That is my fear... A Scientology spin-off would be horrible..
Old 03-13-2010, 11:10 PM   #17
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

well is bill or is he not a scientologist? buyer beware .Be very careful tommy .
Old 03-13-2010, 11:13 PM   #18
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I don't think I read any relevant "answers" in the op. Thread title should be: "Stalling".
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 11:19 PM   #19
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
well is bill or is he not a scientologist? buyer beware .Be very careful tommy .
Yes, hence the why I used that specific phrase. I think I know almost exactly what you are thinking, and I fear the same..
Old 03-13-2010, 11:20 PM   #20
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingterra View Post
That is my fear... A Scientology spin-off would be horrible..
Bill Ryan is fully against and publicly opposed to the goals and modus operandi of the Church of Scientology (and, he is proud to say, named on the Church of Scientology's official Enemies List).
Old 03-13-2010, 11:22 PM   #21
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

naw, bs ing and trying to feel better about it . Richard in your heart you know you have ***ked up big time and it won't get any better, you may fool yourself for now but your heart will know things are very wrong with this agenda . this is a festering scenario, trust me. but hey, enjoy !
Old 03-13-2010, 11:23 PM   #22
Nebula9D
Avalon Senior Member

Well well GaiaLove, its about time you said something. I understand and relate to your perspective as well. First, the Thuban/Abrax situation happened, yes alot of people spoke up and wanted answers. I would agree, if you would have trusted your opinion to disclose the truth the next day... none of this would have happened. But the core of the issue right now rests on the fact that, people are ticked off, because they are not being allowed to speak freely. Yes we can agree or disagree on anything, it happens. But where is the free speech, open mindedness, justice, respect. People have been banned or put in the mists' for speaking up.
I understand about the attacks on PC/PA Bill & Kerry etc. We as a family are strong enough to unite and fight off whatever comes our way. We can't do that when all are divided and the ship falling apart due to mistrust and loss of freedom. Have some faith in us too.

I leave you this from the PA Round table pledge list:

• We stand together to support others in the expression of truths and freedom to speak out... no matter how radical those ideas may seem.
Nebula9D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 11:24 PM   #23
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

I heard bill publicly state he was and IS a scientologist. put that in your pipe.
Old 03-13-2010, 11:25 PM   #24
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Now, Gareth, it is your turn.
Than Bill`s.
Than, we will KNOW.
Do not be afraid to say everything.
This is a CATHARSIS time.
The only chanse for you to save the forum as worth.

Love&Respect
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 11:26 PM   #25
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
Bill Ryan is a member of the 'Ron's org', "an offshoot of the original Church of Scientology" Even more hardcore than the church itself.

Quote:
Kerry Cassidy is not connected to any specific spiritual group. Bill Ryan is a Free Zone (Ron's Org) Scientologist, fully against and publicly opposed to the goals and modus operandi of the Church of Scientology (and, he is proud to say, named on the Church of Scientology's official Enemies List).

http://www.projectcamelot.org/questions.html
Bill Ryan idolizes the founder of Ron's org who happens to be Bill Robertson - The mighty Captain Bill

Here is an article Bill Ryan wrote about Bill Robertson back in 2006

http://scientology.wikia.com/wiki/Rons_Org

So who is this Captain Bill?

Quote:
Captain" Bill Robertson is probably the person most responsible for the whole "Sci-fi Space Alien" label slapped on Scientology. After spreading rumors that the church had been infiltrated with spies he tried to start "The New Church of Scientology" with Church monies. he failed.

He claimed to be an "ethical OT" but did not act that way. Bill had a preference for dressing up in women's clothing and at least two of Bill's wives complained of his peculiar taste of wanting to play "lesbian" games as he used to dress up in ladies clothes and a wig and perform sexually perverted activities in front of a mirror. While those may be very odd, but maybe not damaging... he also stole another man's wife. Not the way an "ethical OT" should be acting.

He claimed to be second in command to L. Ron Hubbard and for a two month period in 1972 he indeed held a very high rank in the Sea Org. Over the next 10 years his behavior became very erratic. He became obsessed with remembering the words to a galactic marching song and felt the church had been infiltrated with spies.

Then, in 1982 he announced that hew was not just Bill Robertson, a normal earthling, but was in fact called Astar Paramejgian, one of three beings who were in reality controlling the lives of trillions of inhabitants of "Sector 9", a collection of thousands of stars and planets in this sector of the galaxy.

He formed the Galactic Patrol, the FreeZoners and Ron's Org, all squirrel groups. The problem with these groups was that they were altering (or making up) technology. Astar Paramejgian (aka Bill Robertson) ultimately developed a malignant throat cancer which led to his death.

http://www.scientologymyths.info/squ...tic-patrol.php
Astar Paramejgian WTF!!!!!

Since Captain Bill died who is the Chairman of Ron's Org?

Max Hauri and his wife Erica
http://www.ronsorg.com/english/contactenglisch.htm

Where are they based? Switzerland. Where is Bill Ryan based? Switzerland

Now they have been cooperating with the German agency OPC

Quote:
Max and Erika Hauri are leaders of the Ron's Org of Bern, Switzerland, and were instrumental in setting up the first Free Zone club in Moscow.
They claim to be Scientologists, yet per their own admission they are cooperating with the Germany agency that is investigating Scientology in Germany, the OPC.

"Maybe it makes you feel more confident, for example, if you learn that the office for safeguarding the constitution (Verfassungsschutz) of the German state of Baden-Wurttemberg has stated years ago that the Ron’s Org is not a part of the Church of Scientology and that there is no need to observe them as the Ron’s Org has no anti-constitutional goals. Indeed, there is some cooperation between members of the Ron’s Org and state authorities who observe the Church of Scientology and investigate their activities."

(Excerpted from from page How can I know that the Ron’s Org is not another camouflaged organization of the Church of Scientology? on the Ron's Org Bern (Ron's Org Schweiz) web site, April 7, 2006.)

"Indeed, members of the Free Zone have now and then worked with state organs to observe the Church of Scientology and their actions."

(Original text: "In der Tat arbeiten Mitglieder der Freien Zone verschiedentlich mit staatlichen Organen zusammen, die die Scientology-Kirche beobachten und ihre Umtriebe erforschen."
Taken from page Antworten auf (FAQ) on the Freie Zone e.V. web site, July 6, 2005.)

"In fact members of the Freezone are working with various state institutions that are conducting surveillance of the Church of Scientology to investigate its wrongdoings."

(Excerpt from the booklet FREE ZONE SWITZERLAND The Alternative Scientology Movement, by Ron’s Org Switzerland)

"The OPC recruits its 'star witnesses' against the Scientology organization from the Free Zone. Not only does the OPC recruit in the Free Zone, they also try to get their undercover men trained and cared for by Freezone members; one even went so far as to recruit star witnesses for the ominous Bavarian Study from the Free Zone."

http://www.freezonesurvivors.to/max_erica_hauri.html
Max Hauri and the OPC Project
http://www.youtube.com/v/1ZEoC8Ypr-U

Quote:
William Robertson (born Aaron Pfefferberg) or Captain Bill to those who loved him was a lifetime member of the Sea Organization of Scientology and until he left in 1982, one of the most influential people in the Cult of Scientology. During his career, Captain Bill would pioneer many many fascinating religious programs for the Cult of Scientology such as whether or not Aliens were coming to take over Teegeeack (Earth) through the use of Marcabian Invader Fleets. Due to his complete and utter fascination with "standard technology" Captain Bill was hastily removed from Scientology forcing him to start his own splinter groups to worship aliens.
William Robertson was born on the 2nd of December 1936 in Georgia, into a family of ultra - orthodox Hasidic Jews.
In later years, Bill Robertson would tell only his most LOYAL of followers that he was not just a normal Earthling but he was indeed a space alien named Astar Paramejgian. After word of his identity slipped, Robertson's claims became more and more insane - once he went so far as to mention he was one of three beings charged with ruling the universe. Captain Bill "LOLDONGS" Robertson has been divorced from several wives, who would later recount that Robertson was a hard drinking sex maniac who believed he was a lesbian and had a penchant for f**king himself with a corncob in front of mirrors while they watched aghast

More on the link

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Captain_Bill_Robertson
Here's your answer

Avalon 2 = Cult
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote