Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 05-31-2009, 11:33 PM   #901
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Thanks muchly for this!
I forgot to mention, that this is the meaning of fire and brimstone, because over eating causes the build up of sulphur in the intestinal tract. This suffering or sulphuring also spilts the divine Christ oil.By the way the sexually energy does not have to be released for fertilization.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-31-2009 at 11:39 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 11:52 PM   #902
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Back up we're going way too fast here:

First the compass: this is our heaven abilities... consiousness

The square : Is our earth grounding Terra

number 23... In freemasonary its the height of the pillars [Jackin & Boaz]

number 24... AAAAA, we also have 24 ribs, coils, turns, armor...

number 27... 3 X 3 X 3

Size of the Arc... length: 2.5 width 1.5 depth 1.5 cubits; solve for surface.

Let me go check what other questions their were...

YYYEEESSSS... I'm very uncomfortable abt Kundalini information... Last time
I tried to bring it out it caused a ruckus... Anger, attacks...

Trooly,

Tango
Not sure what were going too fast on but when opportunity arrives to open the doors of Truth within openness of figuring it out then isn't that a good thing?

One of the attributes of a 'Mercury Retrograde' period is exactly this... the doors spring wide open to reflect on Truth and Knowledge to absorb deeper meanings that may have been missed or are passed by altogether.

Kundalini energy isn't coming out until the individual is good and ready to allow it to come out. We each have our own Labyrinth of clues to solve and wonder wanderings to piece together in order for 'the time that you know not' to occur.

The funny part is you could tell the world all the secrets that ever existed and unless someone is seeking themselves to grasp its value they will walk right pass the most precious Gifts laid before them. Try it... go tell someone how to make Gold you will hear an assortment of comments and then they will carry on with their business.

This must certainly be why WE are such a difficult species to deal with... Apathy. So we either choose to rise above it by seeking Truth of Knowledge and at this juncture as fast as possible by active participation or continue the imprisonment through passive permission... this does not mean forcing your Kundalini!!!

There is a man that is offering one million dollars to anyone on this planet that can show him Chakras... maybe that could apply to Kundalini as well, but if so then the Gift is lost and now the prize has been stolen by an imposter whom has accomplished the intended distraction.

What is it you want to derail?
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 11:55 PM   #903
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Yes its the tree of the forbidden fruit of good and evil. Good if saved and cast upon the waters ,(circulation) to reach the
Pineal Gland; and evil if eaten or consumed in sexual expression
on physical plane, or by alcoholic drinks, or gluttony that causes
ferment , acid and even alcohol in intestinal tract, thats governed by Saturn or Satan.

The acids and alcohol cut, or chemically split, the oil that unites with the mineral salts in the body, that produces the monthly seed in the solar plexus. This is the biblical meaning of having oil in our lamps,because once the chi is activated, there needs to be old to burn,once the fire reaches the fornix or furnace of the brain.
Many, many, people release excessive amounts of sexual energy regularly and are probably "running on empty" in the oil department. What will happen to them when the Chi blast hits?
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 12:02 AM   #904
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
Many, many, people release excessive amounts of sexual energy regularly and are probably "running on empty" in the oil department. What will happen to them when the Chi blast hits?
Matthew 25:1 Then the kingdom of Heaven shall be compared to ten virgins who taking their lamps, went out to a meeting of the bridegroom. 2 And five of them were wise, and five foolish. 3 Those being foolish, taking their lamps, did not take oil with them. 4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. 5 But the bridegroom delaying, all nodded and slept. 6 And at midnight, a cry occurred: Behold, the bridegroom comes! Go out to meet him. 7 Then all those virgins arose and prepared their lamps. 8 And the foolish said to the wise, Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out. 9 But the wise answered, saying, No, lest there not be enough for us and you. But rather, go to those who sell and buy for yourselves. 10 But they going away to buy, the bridegroom came. And those ready went in with him to the wedding feast, and the door was shut. 11 And afterwards, the rest of the virgins also came, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. 12 But answering, he said, Truly I say to you, I do not know you. 13 Therefore, watch, for you do not know the day nor the hour in which the Son of man comes.
Old 06-01-2009, 12:16 AM   #905
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Yes... that one! 48

At first it looks like a scratch, but I don't know.

The Red Tubule Torus... WooHoo thank you 'Phtha' for that! And the rightside up 'Y' and the upside down 'Y' the makings of a cube, among several other shapes.

Hmmm..... Tango could you explain? What makes you uncomfortable? Can I ask why you would back out of participating?? Are there secrets only certain people are allowed to know or have?

Speed... exponentially things are speeding up yes, But the DNA part has many variables and there is definitely much to learn about what is real and what is fiction concerning the DNA makeup, well for me anyway. And extremely important to look into is what direction or path is one's DNA being guided into; overcooked, undercooked or just right!

The puzzle pieces are scattered in every culture, age, and sect or form of 'Wisdom Paradigms' but they are all missing pieces and sticking to one 'teaching' creates an 'Occults Prison.'

The 'Holiest of Secrets' was never written down!!!!!

What do ya got! Throw it in, your seeing things differently may be valuable keys to understanding and perceptions!!!
All the puzzle pieces are in PLAIN sight... The freemasons used the bible
even had the bible changed to match their teachings.....

I've got Total recall; not instint recall... Solomons temples...

I'm sure yor aware of the original... over there... But mason's built one in
VA... The Washington memorial... see now right here 777 would show you
an overhead shot. When I look at it in RV I see a mall. with the compass N'
square, right in front of the building [door] with the " G " for god and everybody to see.... If I go in the front door I see the pillars... a model of
N' Arc in an Royal Archway.... On a checked floor...

Now Let's go find a nother solomon's temple... In St. Louis... The civil
justice building... And, what is St. Louis known for... The Arch... Right !!!

Missouri, also has two rivers that also enter the mississippi River... Go
check it out.... Everything is IN PLAIN SIGHT...

See 777 would do it with pictures; make it EASY to understand...

You, everyone of you... Is a Temple... The four chambers of your heart is
proof. Four chambers = Lion; Ox; man; Eagle... Your DNA is perrrrfect.
N' " They " want to control your thoughts sooo, you CREATE for them....

Trooly,

Tango

Trooly,

Tango

Last edited by Tango; 06-01-2009 at 12:19 AM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 01:09 AM   #906
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

square, right in front of the building [door] with the " G " for god and everybody to see.... If I go in the front door I see the pillars... a model of

Trooly,

Tango

Trooly,

Tango
Discovery channel awhile ago had a show where they turned Chicken embryo's into Dinosaurs by adding certain proteins at certain stages of development. They were able to lengthen the tail, change the feathers into scales, and grow short arms for wings. Like a Palm tree for instance is Scales and Feathers... weird. I guess all kinds of things can be done to the DNA, and I still wonder, if the story is true, why did future humans come back to try and 'move' the past so that they could fix the DNA evolvement?

Cool stuff Tango... another question comes up though, the 'G' has been removed from 22 physics calculations taught on this planet. And so we have been left with mass, force, velocity, inertia, etc., what else can the letter 'G' stand for?
Old 06-01-2009, 01:18 AM   #907
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Matthew 25:1 Then the kingdom of Heaven shall be compared to ten virgins who taking their lamps, went out to a meeting of the bridegroom. 2 And five of them were wise, and five foolish. 3 Those being foolish, taking their lamps, did not take oil with them. 4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. 5 But the bridegroom delaying, all nodded and slept. 6 And at midnight, a cry occurred: Behold, the bridegroom comes! Go out to meet him. 7 Then all those virgins arose and prepared their lamps. 8 And the foolish said to the wise, Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out. 9 But the wise answered, saying, No, lest there not be enough for us and you. But rather, go to those who sell and buy for yourselves. 10 But they going away to buy, the bridegroom came. And those ready went in with him to the wedding feast, and the door was shut. 11 And afterwards, the rest of the virgins also came, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. 12 But answering, he said, Truly I say to you, I do not know you. 13 Therefore, watch, for you do not know the day nor the hour in which the Son of man comes.
Are they doomed eternally just because they enjoyed too much "whoopee"? Will they ever get a second chance, maybe in another lifetime?
Old 06-01-2009, 02:22 AM   #908
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Trooly,

Tango

Trooly,

Tango
Are all the puzzle pieces in plain sight the ones that match what the Freemasons changed it too?

Or are the puzzle pieces in plain sight untouched? But obviously then they wouldn't match the freemasons teachings.

Anyone can create a culture based upon a symmetry and everything within that culture will have synchronicity... until someone begins to question that 'box'.
Old 06-01-2009, 02:25 AM   #909
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

An Eye For an EYE

Now from the sixth hour (our Noon) there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour. (our 3 PM) And about the ninth hour (our 3 PM) Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? Matt 27:45-46 (KJV)

I 'd like to thank our friend Iain for creating these graphic images ,that help us remember that we are the greatest secret in the universe.. Thanks Iain

Old 06-01-2009, 02:29 AM   #910
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
YYYEEESSSS... I'm very uncomfortable abt Kundalini information... Last time I tried to bring it out it caused a ruckus... Anger, attacks...
Really? Which thread was that in? I cannot imagine why anyone would get angry about Kundalini info...

I don't read much in this forum besides this thread, but there is none of the usual internet bickering or insults here - which is one reason I like this thread so much. Please share what you know with us!
Old 06-01-2009, 02:30 AM   #911
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Funny Universe... one of those foil balloons fell from the sky in front of me this afternoon.

The markings are striking... a black and white checkered border with an indigo and orange race car shrouded in flames with the number 33 on it and it says 'Happy Birthday.'

Old 06-01-2009, 02:31 AM   #912
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
There is a man that is offering one million dollars to anyone on this planet that can show him Chakras... maybe that could apply to Kundalini as well, but if so then the Gift is lost and now the prize has been stolen by an imposter whom has accomplished the intended distraction.

What is it you want to derail?
I used to tell such people who would also say I'll believe in ghosts when I see one, that if you believe then you will see, so in this case, I would say if you will open up and attempt to connect you will soon find the chakras are real!

Things that apply to use spiritually are only meant to be received when someone actually is seeking. The old saying, "Don't cast your pearls before swine" while awfully mean sounding is true. You can sprinkle truth here n there, but to just put it all out there to the spiritually non-awakened is to invite vile mockery and at worst physical attack.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 02:38 AM   #913
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Could the Yoni be related to the Noni fruit? Many people feel that Noni is one of the best elixirs for promoting good health.
Old 06-01-2009, 02:40 AM   #914
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Could the Yoni be related to the Noni fruit? Many people feel that Noni is one of the best elixirs for promoting good health.
YES-Noni = Zion
Old 06-01-2009, 02:42 AM   #915
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
An Eye For an EYE

Now from the sixth hour (our Noon) there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour. (our 3 PM) And about the ninth hour (our 3 PM) Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? Matt 27:45-46 (KJV)
Maybe the Chi blast will happen during a solar eclipse.
Old 06-01-2009, 02:46 AM   #916
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
YES-Noni = Zion
Did you get Zion from Noni by turning one of the N's sideways and then simply rearranging the letters?

I will confess that I released way too much sexual energy when I was younger. Could drinking some Noni juice help to re-balance my mineral salts and allow me to participate in the Chi blast?
Old 06-01-2009, 02:48 AM   #917
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Maybe the Chi blast will happen during a solar eclipse.
I looked at the scheduled eclipse for this year, and i'm leaning towards the fusion of polarities within the left and right hemispheres of the brain. I just don't see us getting pass the Summer solstice without a major shift, which is not far off.Soon something is going to spike.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 06-01-2009 at 07:33 AM.
Old 06-01-2009, 02:54 AM   #918
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Did you get Zion from Noni by turning one of the N's sideways and then simply rearranging the letters?

I will confess that I released way too much sexual energy when I was younger. Could drinking some Noni juice help to re-balance my mineral salts and allow me to participate in the Chi blast?
Xactly Z and N are the same.but Z= 778 and N = 77
Its the acid alchahol and overeating you have to balance now.This seed is born every month in the solar plexus.Its what you do with it. Al = 13
Old 06-01-2009, 02:57 AM   #919
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I looked at the scheduled ecliplse for this year, and i'm leaning towards the fusion of polarities within the left and right hemispheres of the brain. I just don't see us getting pass the Summer solstice without a major shift, which is not far off.Soon something is going to spike.
Well, it seemed like we were looking at April 20th, then May 22-25 as possibilites. The summer solstice is June 21 this year, and a solar eclipse is due on July 22. Funny how all these times are about 1 month apart....

Personally I hope the Chi blast holds off for a while because I don't feel that I am ready.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:00 AM   #920
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

The act of physical sex and it's ultimate culmination draws many because well it's not that difficult to achieve if you go through the motions. Most of us are very fixed within 3d existence. I had an experience in 1995 that started a new phase of being for me.

I had gone through a painful time with a "friend" and felt betrayed. I was involved online with a large group and it was a very public (as far as the online community went) issue. The individual involved distorted information and basically lied about me from dusk until dawn. I replied factually and left it at that, but I've never been one to play politics or go around smearing people. I stick to the issues and facts. Well nonetheless, this hurt me badly at the time to have so many believing complete lies based on this person's efforts. So, anyway, I was in prayer with another friend and I knew I had to let it go and forgive the person despite what had happened. It finally happened when I was ready to let my ego and pride go and just give it to my God. There was the most intense outpouring of energy I had ever experienced. It lasted for hours, and it was a cross between ecstasy and agony. My whole body was affected, my ribs hurt, but it was wonderful at the same time.

This experience drew me into wanting to understand what happened because although I "read" people spiritually before this happened, it was as if I could see them so clearly in spirit / astral even if they were across the planet in a chat room. I could touch them spiritually and physically, though I didn't do that without permission of course. The closest thing I found to what I had experienced was when I read St. Teresa of Avila's account of her transfiguration / contemplation experience in her autobiography. A sculpture depicts it, and yes it does have very sexual overtones. I can tell you that my experience eclipsed what an orgasm feels like many times over. I came up with the term "soul touching" and I have used it now for 14 years to heal people spiritually when they have crossed my path. I have learned how we injure each other so often with a careless word, that it's like throwing darts and sometimes the stick and fester. Sometimes there are cords attached that wrap around them and squeeze them, often on the throat or chest. Some people are so wounded they have oozing black areas in their spirit bodies that have to be cleansed.

It's taken me a long time, and I am only recently really learning what it means to love everyone because all souls are one, even the ones I don't like. Yes, I still believe in justice, but I also believe I am responsible for every soul because I'm one with them and they with me. As for Kundalini and not having sex, I think they go that route because if you focus on the physical culmination of sex, you won't experience as easily the ultimate contemplation with the Divine and experience that most incredible knowing of Divine love. Physical sex is but a poor shadow of Divine oneness, and that is what is coming as we evolve spiritually into a truly awake and one heart centered loving people.

I hope I have shared this right. It was not meant to be tawdry, but my own sharing of where I think kundalini aspires to go.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:02 AM   #921
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well, it seemed like we were looking at April 20th, then May 22-25 as possibilites. The summer solstice is June 21 this year, and a solar eclipse is due on July 22. Funny how all these times are about 1 month apart....

Personally I hope the Chi blast holds off for a while because I don't feel that I am ready.
Yea ,i know what you mean,we are being taken through ritual each month as we get closer.This is a perfect Xample of who's running the show,and her name is ICE.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:04 AM   #922
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
I used to tell such people who would also say I'll believe in ghosts when I see one, that if you believe then you will see, so in this case, I would say if you will open up and attempt to connect you will soon find the chakras are real!

Things that apply to use spiritually are only meant to be received when someone actually is seeking. The old saying, "Don't cast your pearls before swine" while awfully mean sounding is true. You can sprinkle truth here n there, but to just put it all out there to the spiritually non-awakened is to invite vile mockery and at worst physical attack.
Yea its crazy isn't it... so much truth is all over the place and those who are seeking will look high and low for more but others will definitely ignore it, not see it, or laugh at it.

I don't know if one can categorize non awakened people to perpetuate mockery or physical attack though, I can certainly see extremists in their beliefs doing this.

And if it weren't for certain Truths being shown to me while growing up to aid in my questioning what I was being taught I would not have the motivation to persist in getting to the bottom of the learning the difference between Dark and Light energy forces in what ever form of Light they show up in.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:04 AM   #923
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Xactly Z and N are the same.
Because each is at the end of a series of 13?

Quote:
but Z= 778 and N = 77
How so?

Quote:
Its the acid alchahol and overeating you have to balance now.This seed is born every month in the solar plexus.Its what you do with it. Al = 13[/SIZE]
I don't drink alcohol at all but I do eat too much. I wonder if fasting is a good idea - it seems to have been used as a spiritual aid in many spiritual traditions, including the Bible.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:09 AM   #924
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
I wonder if fasting is a good idea - it seems to have been used as a spiritual aid in many spiritual traditions, including the Bible.
I used to fast every Wednesday. The more we control the desires of the flesh and use that time to focus spiritually, the more opportunity we give ourselves to stay attuned to the Divine. Many use fasting to just go without, when I think the best thing is to go within. Some can do this without fasting, but most of us are way too physically focused and fasting is a great way to teach our bodies that the spirit is stronger. I have been thinking of fasting again on a regular basis, and I am giving up certain things to bring my body under control. Fasting need no be total, it can be limited, but always verify with your doctor if you have health issues.

Last edited by Unified Serenity; 06-01-2009 at 03:13 AM.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:11 AM   #925
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Because each is at the end of a series of 13?

How so? Z = 26 = 8 Z= 77--- 877 or 22 at Zero point.

I don't drink alcohol at all but I do eat too much. I wonder if fasting is a good idea - it seems to have been used as a spiritual aid in many spiritual traditions, including the Bible.

Fast and cleanse yourself out regularly.