Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 12-31-2008, 09:26 PM   #1
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default If you are feeling distressed/confused/anxious at this present time

It wasnt long after i had started researching into global affairs, spirituality, the occult and our true reality that my life started to take a tumble into a fiery pit of craziness. Nothing was going right. Money wasnt coming in. Work was very difficult and i started feeling unable to relate to other people. Or to put it more accuratly, i was creating a barrier in my mind seperating me from those people who were not 'in the know' or for use of a cruder word 'ignorant' as to the true nature of our politics, our education systems, our medical systems and pretty much all of the other 'systems' that those few in power have created in order to take advantage of and manipulate the majority.

But no matter how hard i tried or how much i prayed things just continued to persistently get worse up until the point that i just stopped and asked 'spirit' "WTF!?! .. Why has my life suddenly got so bloody crapp when ive just expanded my awareness and taken on a burden of knowledge that it seems so few posses and even fewer are willing to accept. Isnt stuff for people who grow in awareness supposed to get better.. more exciting.. more.. awesome?"
It took until some time after my asking of that question that certain information/lessons/knowledge what have you, came to me through experience that i came to my own definite conclusion about life. It was something that i had often heard growing up but just stored it in the back of my mind and labeled it as a 'saying' .. you know , youd ask someone where they heard 'that' and they would tell you "ohh thats what 'they' say". I probably learned it from school. But it was never something that i ever felt justified as aknowledging as truth. It was just another "Old wives tale" as far as i was concerned. But its this. And through my own limited life experience i have found it to be very very true ;

"With great knowledge comes great responsibility".

When we are given the gift of awareness in life as to our true spiritual nature and purpose as well as expanded awareness of the world around us we are also given greater responsibility. With the knowledge we receive comes the responsibility of using it to the best of our ability in order to progress ourselves along the path which we have chosen to experience for the best growth of our spirit and those around us.

If your finding yourself in a situation of depression/despair/anxiety or whatever other problems that can manifest in our lives then do something to advance the greater good of humanity or those whom you can most easily influence.

There is a miracle - and i mean that literally - cure out there called "Miracle Mineral Supplement" and its a damn shame to think that this stuff is so bloody cheap and easy to make or buy while cancer is ravaging our families and our friends. It is one of the tools that we can use to fight those who dedicate themselves so vehimiantly to destroying our bodies and our minds with their toxins masqueraded as health promoting medication and "food".

It would be correct to assume this as a war on the people. A spiritual war. And this war will not be won with violence. It will be won by taking back control of our lives. Taking back control of our medical systems. Taking back control of our childrens education and teaching them the correct way a human being should live. The way in which promotes evolution of the spirit and mankind as a species.

Its christmas, so i thought i would give everyone a little piece of me. Some experience that i hope will benifit someone out there who finds themselves in that same position that i found myself in not so many moons ago.

Happy Christmass everyone and good blessings for the year 2009.

Last edited by Jack; 12-31-2008 at 09:30 PM.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 10:09 PM   #2
Debi5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: If you are feeling distressed/confused/anxious at this present time

So Young & Yet So Very Wise :-):
Debi5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 12:22 AM   #3
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

It's an interesting read since my life has changed in a peculiar way as well since I let myself be filled in with this knowledge.

Intellectually, I've been on a learning spree that hasn't only advanced this specific perspective of the world, it has influenced all my understanding of anything and given quantum leaps to my studies.

Yet,
spiritually, I've been maybe 'awakened' yet I know nothing and feel utterly stuck in exactly the same place as before. There is more knowledge but I get the feeling the more I learn, the less I am able to let go of 'this world'.

Then again, I have learned to see understand the 'logic of emotions' more deeply and, even tough I am miles from an empath, I can now follow certain reactions and improve my own relations.

I think it's a difficult path as it isn't only about conspiracy, a new paradigm or so. It's also got a lot to do with emotions and spirituality and these are such complex issues, I think I can only cope with them because I don't try to understand, I rather feel them.

Finally, what I am most surprised by is that I accept most of this knowledge without any resistance. I may doubt and be sceptic, in fact I try not to believe anything I can back up from my own life, and even than all may be a lie. I am completely incapable of understanding how another person may not consider 'all this' at least possibilities. Yet, I can understand wanting to live without responsibility, without the pain of knowing.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 12:40 AM   #4
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Great post JAck, thanks for sharing.
I too have had these periods of negativity where it all looked too dark and unreachable. Even got to the stage of having suicidal thoughts . Work was miserable. Clients were not paying their bills. It all looked too difficult. But something 'awkened' in me. I saw the light. Realised it was time for a change, time to move out of the rut that i was in and change.

I became a coach driver. Did all the training, upgraded licenses etc and now i am riding high on a cloud of positive energy. I am having a great time. I have even had very positive influences on other work colleagues.

There is a lot to be said to having a positive state of mind. I can vouch for it 100%.

"When we are given the gift of awareness in life as to our true spiritual nature and purpose as well as expanded awareness of the world around us we are also given greater responsibility. With the knowledge we receive comes the responsibility of using it to the best of our ability in order to progress ourselves along the path which we have chosen to experience for the best growth of our spirit and those around us." Great quote Jack.

Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 01:04 AM   #5
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Heartfelt understandings to say the least my friend-great stuff,keep it going!!!love an happyness!X.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 01:12 AM   #6
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

O.K. Jack and henners, here's my story, I've got the envelope open ready to send my keys back to the mortgage company and tell them they can have my house back!, I'm one month away from bankruptcy and have already spoken to the lawyers. I'm probably moving out to California just east of LA to live with my brother and try and find a job, but really don't want to be there for fear of future earthquakes, but there's more opportunity out there for a job than here where I am now, so any suggestions on being positive in a very negative situation? No new years celebrations for me to say the least. And next year just looks worse. Oh and I should add that my house has been for sale for the last 7 months at a price lower than what I paid so I'm losing the 25 grand I put down even if I did sell it!

Last edited by Dantheman62; 01-01-2009 at 02:38 AM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 01:20 AM   #7
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Tell me something about yourself. If you don't want on this public post then PM me. Tell me about your interest, relationships age skills etc. Nothing too personal if you don't want. I am popping out for a couple of hours, but promise i'll reply. OK?

I found a way and have helped others. There is a way mate.

:thumb_yell o:
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 03:43 AM   #8
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

My world has been turned upside down ever since I found out about Project Camelot and Project Avalon.

I would say, this is a good thing. I have yet to encounter any serious episodes of depression since coming here. My spiritual outlook has improved and continues everyday, despite my very-human flaws.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 06:08 AM   #9
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I am in the Auto industry, I work for two of the big three...Ford and Chevy as a Finance Director.
My income has been cut in half, and I have two homes in danger of foreclosure

However... the challenges you face make you stronger, and teach you new lessons. Try not to become bitter, you've opened your heart with compassion toward people in similar situations. Try to let go of any blame and feelings of victimhood . Your positive outlook will put the worst behind you and you will surmount any previous challenges.

Look for a Brand New Day.......

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jQQax5...41E5E4&index=2

May our days be brighter and filled with all that life has to offer
Peace
Brook
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 06:57 AM   #10
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

WHEN IN DANGER...WHEN IN DOUBT...RUN IN CIRCLES...SCREAM AND SHOUT!!!
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 09:41 AM   #11
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Namaste,

I am sorry !

I love you !

Blessings in the light and love

of the One Infinite Creator!

lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 09:58 AM   #12
Bonnie
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Jack, you are helping. Much love and light to you.
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 05:22 PM   #13
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Just a thought, why not drop into those alternative communities when there's nothing else to lose? You know, farm your own food, live in the country, all that.
Old 01-01-2009, 05:29 PM   #14
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Actually Czymra, that's a great idea and I think I'll look into it! hmmm any ideas how to find some communities like that?
Old 01-01-2009, 08:52 PM   #15
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

head to canada

i got a damn house - i can't seem to lose LOL

one, with way too much stuff -

and, i need to sell almost all of it

ahh--sometimes, there is NEVER enough time

maybe, that is a good thing

never enough 3D time

something perhaps, to ponder

the real estate people say,
if i painted, there is 30,000 extra in my house
too bad, i couldn't find a helper/or a partner
to help me, get out of here

(this is a job offering - without BENEFITs) LOL

love/susan
the eXchanger

ps; wayne - from PQ is building a unique centre - and, i hope to work on that one, with him

by creating unique seminars

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-01-2009 at 08:54 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 09:09 PM   #16
islandman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
O.K. Jack and henners, here's my story, I've got the envelope open ready to send my keys back to the mortgage company and tell them they can have my house back!, I'm one month away from bankruptcy and have already spoken to the lawyers. I'm probably moving out to California just east of LA to live with my brother and try and find a job, but really don't want to be there for fear of future earthquakes, but there's more opportunity out there for a job than here where I am now, so any suggestions on being positive in a very negative situation? No new years celebrations for me to say the least. And next year just looks worse. Oh and I should add that my house has been for sale for the last 7 months at a price lower than what I paid so I'm losing the 25 grand I put down even if I did sell it!
Hi Dantheman62,
The way I see it, your situation is an opportunity, it may even be your destiny. This is your chance to really get out of it all, send those bloody keys back, pack up your belongings and set out on a real journey. Look at things like volunteering to work at organic farms in exchange for food and lodgings.
http://www.wwoof.org/ This is a good place start.
You could seek out meditation communities, indigenous communities or other similar organizations to live with. Use the time to work on yourself, contemplate and meditate.
This may be the chance you were'nt looking for but found you.

Good work on the thread there Jack, going down the rabbit hole can be a lonely and dark place at times and thats the way it probably should be.

When you have fully deconstructed who and where you think you are, then you can start to rebuild yourself again from scratch but this time using your own set of plans.
islandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 09:30 PM   #17
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

To all of you facing your challenges at this time - remember there is ALWAYS a reason for it, and usually its a good one (except that often times, it cannot be seen that way till after).

At all times remember that you are not alone and that we are all in this together.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 10:37 PM   #18
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Actually Czymra, that's a great idea and I think I'll look into it! hmmm any ideas how to find some communities like that?
Now that made me happy to have been of service.
Excellent link islandman. Thank youl
Old 01-01-2009, 10:57 PM   #19
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Could the current controlled demolition of the economy be an opportunity for the world to see the wisdom of getting out of debt...and staying out of debt? Might this be a good time to work toward ending the reign of the IMF, FED and the IRS? Could the Iraq Crusade fiasco be a strong motivator to get out of war...and stay out of war? I think we are all feeling distressed/confused/anxious right now. Just say NO to the NWO.
Old 01-01-2009, 11:01 PM   #20
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Just say NO to the NWO.
Is that a bumper sticker yet?
Sorry, couldn't resist.
Old 01-01-2009, 11:20 PM   #21
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I've never seen it. It should be! Or NWO = UFO? Visualize George B.S. Bush saying 'Read my lips...No New World Order'!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-01-2009 at 11:25 PM.
Old 01-02-2009, 01:07 AM   #22
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
head to canada

i got a damn house - i can't seem to lose LOL

one, with way too much stuff -

and, i need to sell almost all of it

ahh--sometimes, there is NEVER enough time

maybe, that is a good thing

never enough 3D time

something perhaps, to ponder

the real estate people say,
if i painted, there is 30,000 extra in my house
too bad, i couldn't find a helper/or a partner
to help me, get out of here

(this is a job offering - without BENEFITs) LOL

love/susan
the eXchanger

ps; wayne - from PQ is building a unique centre - and, i hope to work on that one, with him

by creating unique seminars
Hey Susan, did I mention that I had my own commercial painting company for the last 16 years?! HaHa, have brush will travel! LOL! But it will have to wait until spring, it's to cold up there now, and I hate cold weather! LOL! O.K. I guess if I had to....I do need a job after all!

Last edited by Dantheman62; 01-02-2009 at 01:10 AM.
Old 01-02-2009, 01:14 AM   #23
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Oh and I should say thanks Jack, henners, islandman, eXchanger, czymra, and all.
Old 01-02-2009, 05:41 AM   #24
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

This is going to put out a little more of myself than I'm used to be here it goes:

I've been awake for about a year now. I started with the absurd 9/11 explanations and just kept digging. I'm a real logical guy and when you read all around this stuff...the filtered and non-filtered versions you come up with conclusions from ALL evidence. I hate one sided research...anyways soon after I woke up I was fired from my job. I'm not a paranoid kind of guy but as I read what you guys are posting...sounds kinda like me and my family. I had to go on an file bankruptcy but was able to keep my home and just making it. Also when I have been in the running for a good job I have been presented with personality tests at every turn...then shown the door. I'm a computer guy and for a computer guy I have LOADS of personality. So I went online and took a personality test that seemed to relate to business. I found why I was shown the door...It appears I have a personality type of less than 1% of the population. It's the kind of personality that won't follow a direct order from a superior if I know my way is better after I looked at all sides. And yep it's right on...I won't do something for the "just because" reason.

Has anyone else taken this kind of personality test?

Here is an example:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

Could they have back doored us by selling businesses that personality tests are the only way to go then geared the tests against us?

Or are we just the ones who don't play nice with others?

I NEVER took a personality test before this year.

I also want to bring up the point I'm feeling like my brain is cut in half.

I want to get a job and provide for my family but I have to play WELCOME TO THE MATRIX game. I have to play well heeled pet and I can't anymore.

I'm torn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 08:33 AM   #25
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

Hello stargazer1965! Also everyone else who is going through some difficulties through the transition process!

I myself have gone through this very experience..speaking of "awakening" , feeling my brain is "split in two", and how it had coincided with my material world pretty much COMPLETELY blowing up and everything being turned upside down!

As far as bankruptcy goes i am in the middle of my own. Last year 2008 i think was THE worst year of my life in so many ways yet also i learned so very very much and well hey, i started to WAKE UP!

I went to see my bankruptcy trustee at the beginning of 2008 and we agreed that i would go ahead with it as soon as i got a job and "stabilized" somewhat (i had just moved back to the city)...what ended up happening was that every turn i took, took me into yet another deeper level of "hell"..

the apartment i was subletting for cheap through a "friend" proved to be the WORST place i ever lived in my life..with her calling me and threatening to kick me out whenever her and her boyfriend had a falling out (pretty much every week) ...as well as raising my rent to three times what we originally agreed upon plus much more drama. so i tried to compromise and spent half the time at my mums and half there so she could stay there (which she never did yet i drove the keys to her every few days and then had to pick them up-lots of wasted time on my part) and i went over to her and her boyfriends house and helped her clean it so that they wouldn't fight as much. I also got a job next door to my mums at a grocery store which was the worst hell of a job i ever had.

on the summer solstice i snapped. i had finally had enough. i quit my job and gave her my notice to leave. i also stopped talking to this girl and all her friends as they were all starting to pick on me for not "being strong enough" while i was getting zero support and just being everyone's punching bag of sorts..

i went to my bankruptcy trustee in tears and said i had to just go through with it that i had failed in every attempt at "stabilizing" and that i just needed to get this thing over with. she liked my attitude and she let me go ahead with the procedure which she was hesitant to as i had zero income but i got my mum to sign as a backup in case i couldn't make the monthly payments.

so there i was. all my belongings in storage. sleeping on mums couch. no job. no more "friends"...no prospect of a future...then...i just said to myself "well, just do what you can."

so i sent out my resume for a month straight to every kind of whatever job i could do...i didn't even care as long as i would get a paycheck.

no responses for a month. finally, i got one. not only was it a job that was very well suited for me..(working in a print shop and getting paid to train to be a graphic designer...it paid really really well! and i get to use my art experience to boot! and i love it!

when i went to see my trustee for my counselling session she said how she wants to write a book on how miraculous it is that when people finally go ahead and declare bankruptcy their whole lives turn around for the better! she says i am far from the only one who has had a complete turnaround and we laughed as we both started to talk about some spiritual metaphysical stuff right then..

so...now i have a great job, am saving up my money, and not letting in any more toxic people in my life, and i am meeting new friends who are truly amazing, intelligent, beautiful wonderful people..

i inherited some land in europe and will now build a little house on it with the money i can now save..

all are welcome to hang out once i get over there!

whatever you are going through is necessary for the next stage in your own development. trust that you are in good hands that spirit will never ever leave you...to be awake and clear we must first clear our own clutter out of the way in order to get to the next level..

know that

YOU ARE NEVER ALONE

and

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

much love and light
Lunaris is offline   Reply With Quote