Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 12-24-2008, 03:12 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default The bear necessities;Check this out!

http://www.global-report.com/mb/?l=en&a=287900
Norbert Rosing's striking images of a wild polar bear coming upon tethered sled dogs in the wilds of Canada's Hudson Bay
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 03:23 PM   #2
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The bear necessities;Check this out!

Beautiful.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 03:31 PM   #3
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I have seen this picture before, how lovely animals coming together, this is what life really is folks!

I have had a fox coming round daily now for many months, since he's first visit he has grown into an adult now but still continues to call and play with my neighbours cat!!!

I first saw them late one evening, the fox was calling the cat and was hiding under a parked car, suddenly the cat appeared right on time, the fox ran out and i thought Oh no! the cats going to get it, but they played for at least 10 minutes running up and down the street, around cars under them, it was joyess to watch.
The fox doesn't even wait til night fall now, i have heard him early in the afternoon, i hope he doesn't become to flippant about his visits because i feel the neighbours may not like the thought of a fox running around in their gardens during the day because of there children.

These two most unlikely friends have been a lovely sight indeed quite rare i feel.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 12:15 PM   #4
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Beautiful photos. Proof that animals are certainly more civilized than their human counterparts at times.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 08:33 PM   #5
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
I have seen this picture before, how lovely animals coming together, this is what life really is folks!

I have had a fox coming round daily now for many months, since he's first visit he has grown into an adult now but still continues to call and play with my neighbours cat!!!

I first saw them late one evening, the fox was calling the cat and was hiding under a parked car, suddenly the cat appeared right on time, the fox ran out and i thought Oh no! the cats going to get it, but they played for at least 10 minutes running up and down the street, around cars under them, it was joyess to watch.
The fox doesn't even wait til night fall now, i have heard him early in the afternoon, i hope he doesn't become to flippant about his visits because i feel the neighbours may not like the thought of a fox running around in their gardens during the day because of there children.

These two most unlikely friends have been a lovely sight indeed quite rare i feel.
Perhaps the fox/cat are teaching a lesson of acceptance, & unconditional love to the people in your area.

I hope that someone doesn't take their gun to the fox....
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote