Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-23-2008, 11:47 AM   #1
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

Default Naomi Wolf at Alex Jones - From Freedom to Facism...

Naomi Wolf - Definining the Fabled steps to Facism, the rules of how to tear down a democratic society - interviewed yesterday in Alex jones radio show.
Interesting and disturbing, and connects rather close to the recent news about US regular preparing to disarm National Guard and Standard Police.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

(They maybe should have done a bit of editing, but anyway...)
I_Am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 11:56 AM   #2
Stephen

Default Re: Naomi Wolf at Alex Jones - From Freedom to Facism...

Thank you for this I AM. A lot of people do not care for Alex Jones however, I have found that he is needed.
I look at him as a Town Crier of a sorts.

We should ALL be aware of what is happening right now.
Doesn't matter as to WHOM is the messenger...we need to look at the message.

I have found since getting to 'know' I AM a little bit that I have learned to trust I AM on many things...

In short: I AM has Earned my trust! Someting I NEVER say lightly!
I kid around a lot at times because we ALWAYS need some humor for life is to be enjoyed first and foremost but, I do not joke around when something important like what I AM shares with us.

Notice the GREEN in I AM's and other people Names on here. That means Researcher...I AM researches before speaking!

ALSO, Naomi Wolf is a true PATRIOT! Not just for the United States but, for all that love LIBERTY!

Last edited by Stephen; 10-23-2008 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Corrected Spelling errors.....grrrr
Old 10-23-2008, 02:38 PM   #3
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Hey, I just watched Lindsey Williams, and Naomi Wolf on Alex Jones,(Give me Liberty interview I believe) I was just hopeful that someone has the link to the movie End of America???
elsinorelore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:50 PM   #4
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a very good lecture from last autumn she did:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjALf12PAWc

Although I'm bald, every hair stands on its end...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsinorelore View Post
Hey, I just watched Lindsey Williams, and Naomi Wolf on Alex Jones,(Give me Liberty interview I believe) I was just hopeful that someone has the link to the movie End of America???
Old 10-23-2008, 02:53 PM   #5
Phosphene_Sparks
Avalon Senior Member

I'm glad these two are getting along, they are both carrying the message that we ALL need to hear. I'd love to see some stats on how many people listen to Alex Jones' radio show and also how many people have read Naomi's books etc...
Phosphene_Sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:01 PM   #6
Stephen

Here is the Link to the NEW Movie based on Naomi Wolfs' End of America book.

Link: http://www.endofamericamovie.com/

With a Trailer too....
Old 10-23-2008, 03:09 PM   #7
Stephen

You can JOIN her America Project then afterthat you can Watch the film...now.
I just started loading it up.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:48 PM   #8
Seeker Mom
Avalon Senior Member

I want to listen to this interview, but first I want to know if she talks a lot about her support for Obama. I don't care to hear about that. Could anyone tell me if it's safe for me to listen to the interview?
Seeker Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:14 PM   #9
ghglenn
Avalon Senior Member

She was on NBC's Today Show. I was blown away that she was on main-stream media. Best part Cliff and George (HPH) said they believed she would go viral with her information like three weeks ago on Rense. Cool to see that actually come to fruition. I only wish Alex would relax his tone a little, and realize, even though she is not as awake as he, that she is reaching across media boundries. It is an interesting time for sure.
ghglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 07:48 AM   #10
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Naomi Wolf at Alex Jones - From Freedom to Facism...

Oh, Seeker Mom - What do you really mean with "safe to listen"?
We all live in a time, when safe might spell "really dangerous", like what germans believed was safe in 1930 - really was very, very dangerous for them and everyone else.

Naomi Wolf does not speak very much of Obama nor Bush - but how very, very dangerous times that we are into now - especially you in US.

You must decide for yourself - do you still want to be asleep and "safe" or; start to wake up and feel the firm ground shaking, and begin to take a part in what might be one of history's most important times.

Welcome to Project Avalon! Welcome to another way of looking upon things. I can garantee that you will be very confused (as I am, and probably most of us really are right now) - but it is a wonderful confusion! Do you need a guide into all of this, I am willing to share, and so are many other people here.

A warning though: When you decide to start to really be responsible for your own education and true intellectual and spiritual growing up process - what many calls "to awaken" - there is simply no going back. Everything will be on loose ground from then on - even the reality itself.

And a word of comfort: This truly is a wonderful trip! The world has become magic again! And most important: You will never be alone in this.

Best wishes from a friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker Mom View Post
I want to listen to this interview, but first I want to know if she talks a lot about her support for Obama. I don't care to hear about that. Could anyone tell me if it's safe for me to listen to the interview?

Last edited by I_Am; 10-24-2008 at 08:24 AM.
Old 10-24-2008, 08:02 AM   #11
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

Here's the link for the complete film:
http://www.snagfilms.com/films/watch...nd_of_america/

It seems only to work in US...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
You can JOIN her America Project then afterthat you can Watch the film...now.
I just started loading it up.

Last edited by I_Am; 10-24-2008 at 08:09 AM.
Old 10-24-2008, 12:13 PM   #12
Seeker Mom
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for your thoughtful response, I_Am. I am trying to learn all that I can to awaken, but the fears of this world still have a pretty firm hold on me. Being a mom makes me worry about the future more than if I were only concerned with myself.

After watching both the Alex Jones interview and the entire Naomi Wolf movie I'm reminded why I was disgusted with Bush's presidency and why I fear an Obama presidency. Our supposed liberal media pushed Bush and his war on us. Now they are pushing Obama in a big way. I am very skeptical of anything the media tells me is good.

My personal mission at this pivotal point in time is to rise above the anger and fear I feel towards my government, its political process, and its biased media. Buying into the Obama phenomenon sure would have made life easier these days.

I must trust that the Universe knows best and simply live my truth and watch whatever unfolds without judgement, anger, or fear. Am I on the right track, I_Am?
Seeker Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:55 PM   #13
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for your kind reply Seeker Mom.

You sure are on the right track!

Being a parent myself, I know it is quite hard to keep the internal balance and handle the issues about fear and preparedness...not creating more fear around me, even if I sometimes get the chills up the spine.

I wish you all the luck and blessings.

ps. An advice: Don't trust others' opinions (that includes me and all the others on PA) - find out for yourself. Try to double check important info. This is also something I teach my children - learn for yourself. Ask: could this really be true? And if so - how does it apply to me. ds

Last edited by I_Am; 10-24-2008 at 12:57 PM.

Tags
alex jones, martial law, naomi wolf, police state