Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Unconfirmed News Reports

Notices

Unconfirmed News Reports Please post any unconfirmed/unverified reports here

Old 02-07-2010, 08:13 PM   #176
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Open StarGate In Gulf Of Aden

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminate View Post
I wanna blow bubbles from my blow hole... ~ one love ~
Illuminate, what exactly is a 'blow hole'?
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:39 PM   #177
Sapphire
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.
Sapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 02:16 PM   #178
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Open StarGate In Gulf Of Aden

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 04:56 PM   #179
skinner2008
Avalon Senior Member

anybody got any updates on this stargate
skinner2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 06:12 PM   #180
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote from thread: Yemen Stargate in Review
(Thanx Voltron!)

Truth About the Stargate in Yemen.
Question for Cosmic Awareness:
In a Internet radio Interview on January 12, 2010, by Kerry Cassidy of Project
Camelot, a government whistleblower said the reason ships were amassing in the Gulf of Aden near Yemen is because a synthetic army is trying to come in through a Stargate there. He said these are super soldiers, hybrids taken from Atlantis and allowed to evolve on another planet which they can do with artificial intelligence. He said the real reason for the full body scans at airports is to detect these Ets and synthetic life forms. Is there any truth to this?

Cosmic Awareness:
This article is seen largely as misinformation. There is some truth that the Stargate that is in Yemen IS to be used to bring extraterrestrial beings through. But these are not the synthetic beings, the super soldiers the article is warning of. They come from the Galactic Federation. They come from the 12 planets that host life, particularly the 11 planets other than earth itself, and many of them have a different physiology. Not all have the exact carbon copy of humans.
In other words, some have the heart placed in slightly different areas. The stomach may also be in a different position, and there are other matters that can be scoped out if such a being were to step in front of the full body scanner that are now being used. They would also have access to certain implants that would help them in the negotiation of their tasks, be able to walk through certain devices, so that traditional security devices could not pick up any weapons or tools that these beings were carrying, for what is carried by these beings are not necessarily weapons.
This is in truth part of the reason why these full body scanners are being used, to help in the process of overthrowing old regimes, old power structures, and those of who hold power. There is seen to be a use for the gate in Yemen to bring many of these Galactic Federation beings and troops in, but not for the purpose that is stated. These conjecture that these are super soldiers from Atlantis who were grown on other planets and then brought here to wage war is seen as completely erroneous.
It must be remembered that those of the Galactic Federation pose a true threat to the Powers That Be. They would not want such individuals free amongst them who could disrupt their plans, and therefore, they are giving a half-truth out and making it seem to be a threat to all humanity, when in truth the beings that knew of this Stargate and were ready to use it because it was a relatively obscure portal of entrance, are the ones that are challenged and in danger.
In other words, the Powers That Be would see these troops as super troops against them and their efforts, and they take this and elaborate on this and state that these are synthetic soldiers; super soldiers come to destroy the world. This is simply not seen by this Awareness as the full truth. It is the manipulation of the truth to create fear.

http://www.cosmicawareness.org

Last edited by TRANCOSO; 02-15-2010 at 06:57 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:10 AM   #181
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Hehe some people have fantastic imaginations
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 02:28 AM   #182
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Here's a link to Clark C. McClelland's site. McClelland is the author of 'The Stargate Chronicles'.
http://www.stargate-chronicles.com/

Interesting stuff!
Old 02-28-2010, 08:59 AM   #183
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Luv ya Swanny, you always bring a smile to my face
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 02:25 AM   #184
skinner2008
Avalon Senior Member

So has anyone got any updates on whats happening with this stargate?
skinner2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:02 AM   #185
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Yes. As of yesterday, according to various reports, apparently a gentlemen described as Fred Flintstone and Gilligan (the Skipper too) stepped out of the stargate. Holding champagne glasses and toasting cheers to the Navy ships.

gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 05:05 AM   #186
woodshreder
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
Yes. As of yesterday, according to various reports, apparently a gentlemen described as Fred Flintstone and Gilligan (the Skipper too) stepped out of the stargate. Holding champagne glasses and toasting cheers to the Navy ships.

Whats up with the taunting and antagonizing comments gscraig. Your sarcasm is rude and not funny at all. Totally unnecessary
Actually skinner2008 Ive been wondering the same thing
woodshreder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 06:26 AM   #187
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
gscraig, funny sarcasm is the most difficult humour by far. I'd say; keep on practising, but don't do it here.

Quote:
Last thing I've read is that there were minor - what is minor? - 'seaquackes' reported in the Gulf of Aden.

It slipped my mind where I've read this, but if I recall, I let you know
Old 03-02-2010, 07:33 AM   #188
misfit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
LOL ! however, this comes to mind..

Imagine not having an imagination ,....

An Imagination that isnt limited to space and time !

Imagine having the freedom of will , AS in co-creation within the Creator ..(of the Multiverse, )

Sadly, its been imagined there is something seriously rong here , in this sector of the universe .... THIS IS OBSERVABLE BY MANY NOW !
Imagine the solutions WE CAN IMAGINE for change , freedom, without fake control.. of our Souls, of wars , fake greed , fake battle of lving here, fake money...,the fake parasitic matrix realty ...that which what was created by fallen impostor gods imagining this SO CALLED REALITY! ,..

Time to take back our IMAGINATION.

I SAY "buckem" with a capital F .

IMAGINE A SOLUTION !
IMAGINE FREEDOM/HOME/LOVE/PEACE.

AND DONT STOP !...

Not takin the pisss outa ya swanny...
ya just got me thinkin out loud !

ok me..

Last edited by misfit; 03-02-2010 at 11:09 AM.
misfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 05:32 PM   #189
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

They are awfully quite about this, aren't they? The media is doing a very good job in distracting us with nonsense these days... i'm tired of people talking about Tiger Woods and his personal life.

Is there any recent Google satelite footage of this area?

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 05:42 PM   #190
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Oh My!!...It appears that I stepped in something. LOL.

TRANCOSO wrote:
Quote:
gscraig, funny sarcasm is the most difficult humour by far. I'd say; keep on practising, but don't do it here.
skinner2008 wrote:
Quote:
Now, I'm going to simplify my response so that my position here is clear.
Let us begin with the facts. There are and have been quite a few members here whom have posted sarcastic humor since the launching of this forum. These individuals in most cases have gone unabated, and that's fine with me. To each his/her own. Their comments or attempts at humor are usually quite harmless, and sometimes funny.
Now, with that stated, I've seldomly seen or experienced the petty and trivial remarks from the members above directed toward these members, but yet have been directed at me. Seems like something else is afoot personally, no?

If it is personal please feel free to pm me, and we can whack away at your underlying issue.

I'm not here to play games, but I will make an effort to end them (if the facts are present to do so). Unfortunately, I cannot consume myself with whose feelings get hurt (Especially, if it's an agent) along the way, as long as I'm respectful with my approach.

I will continue on as I choose, as long as I violate no guidelines, or direct any lack of courtesy towards any individual. I expect to be treated in the manner I treat you, and will not tolerate anything less.

Best Regards,
gscraig
Old 03-02-2010, 05:45 PM   #191
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Peace of mind,

There is a high number in earthquake activity occuring in the waters in Guld of Aden area, which can be seen via Google Earth. You have to zoom in close to the water before you can see the marked earthquakes. With this much activity, you would have to wonder what is going on, or better yet, how could ships remain in such an active area?

Best Regards,
gscraig
Old 03-02-2010, 05:48 PM   #192
Truthseeker512
Avalon Senior Member

Peace of Mind, I agree.
Some guy on BBCs question time last week actually managed to ask the panel the question (ill paraphrase) 'Why are we talking about this pointles issue and not the real issues our country faces'
The host quickly reverted back to the pointless issue (G.Brown being a bully if anyones interested...

If the press over here are not willing to run the sad story of the girl who was raped by her family and the local plod, they certainly are not going to mention a freakin stargate. Crazy world.
Truthseeker512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 03:55 AM   #193
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

A quick correction to my post #190. I placed the incorrect quote referencing Skinner8 oppose to Woodshreder.

This is the correct "quote" being addressed via my post #190 was addressing:
Quote:
Whats up with the taunting and antagonizing comments gscraig. Your sarcasm is rude and not funny at all. Totally unnecessary
Sorry for another "off topic" interruption.
gscraig
Old 03-24-2010, 08:37 PM   #194
Soulcrafter
Avalon Senior Member

Nice cloud picture, that's all it is.
Soulcrafter is offline   Reply With Quote