Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 07-27-2009, 12:23 AM   #51
Tramik
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

If what she said is accurate, I would have to agree with her posting. If someone is spreading disinformation which could potentially hinder man-kinds ability to find truth, I (and many others) take that very personally.

I can understand that her posting isn't necessarily the most "polite" way to handle this, as it was posted before the interview. However, if Project Camelot's claims are accurate, I agree - they are insidious.
Tramik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:26 AM   #52
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post
Actually, it sounds like a character attack on Greer himself. I believe he has never had a negative experience, and so does not believe in negative ET's. I honestly do not know if he is right or wrong. I've never had a negative experience either, though I've been afraid due to my own social background. It does seem a sweeping statement, and somewhat illogical. I believe that these races are a mixed bag, with mixed agendas (just like we are).

As to sending death threats... That just does not seem to resonate with the truth at all. He has been supporting alternative and free energy for twenty years. I seriously doubt that he has ever issued a death threat to anybody.

As I said, it seems like a character attack. That is to be expected. When people are close to the "Big Picture" they are threatened and discredited.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
EXACTLY, sounds more like a smear campaign to me. Perhaps the actual event as portrayed here is in fact false, check the facts before accusing someone of something completely out of character.
Barry
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:37 AM   #53
DJModer
Avalon Senior Member

If I were there at the conference, I would interview those Spanish people to see if they really have a proof of a working free energy device. If they do, their should make it available for anyone to see it. This can also be used as a proof of their legitimacy. If they don't have the device, any blue prints or any knowledge on how it works, it is likely that they are actors. If they have some proof above, it means that there could be something wrong about Dr. Greer.

IMO by being upset and frighten at Dr Greer may not be enough to discredit him, considering the amount of work he has done to bring several witnesses to the public. He has created a lot of enemies already. I am pretty sure that not all ETs are benevolent. For me Dr Greer said it the other ways, means that he doesn't want to talk about the evil side of ETs as will raise several questions and his answers will be used against him and his project and can ruin the disclosure.
DJModer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:38 AM   #54
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

What was posted by Bill and Kerry is their take on events and interpretations followed by those whom simply read their take. In this instance events were not portrayed correctly. Greer it seems is guilty of one thing only here. Take this from an insider whom, without blowing my own trumpet, knows a thing or two more than many of you here. There ARE unfriendlies out there and Greer should acknowledge that fact, why he does not in this presentation beats the hell out of me but in time he will have to explain himself. Many of us have been targetted for smears against our integrity, our values and morals by those wishing to keep silent data re disclosure. Character assassination is a much used tool by these people. Do your research on this alleged episode before jumping on the bandwagon, no more witch hunts.

Barry
Old 07-27-2009, 12:39 AM   #55
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tramik View Post
If what she said is accurate, I would have to agree with her posting. If someone is spreading disinformation which could potentially hinder man-kinds ability to find truth, I (and many others) take that very personally.

I can understand that her posting isn't necessarily the most "polite" way to handle this, as it was posted before the interview. However, if Project Camelot's claims are accurate, I agree - they are insidious.
Tramik you don't have the facts on anything here, put your pointing fingers away and don't be too quick to jump-the-gun ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
EXACTLY, sounds more like a smear campaign to me. Perhaps the actual event as portrayed here is in fact false, check the facts before accusing someone of something completely out of character.
Barry
Wise words Barry.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:45 AM   #56
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
I think Dr Greer's viewpoint on this is that:

any ET race advanced technologically enough to be using interstellar space travel would have to be peaceful or else they would have destroyed themselves (or been destroyed) long ago.

Not saying this is my viewpoint, but I'm fairly certain I have heard Greer state this opinion.

What is really worrying is that Kerry has launched defamatory attacks on Greer on the Camelot site without clarifying anything with Greer.

No wonder Dr Greer has now decided to be interviewed to clear things up when facing this sort of public 'attack' from what should be a staunch ally.

I'm not saying she is right or wrong, but this attack is quite unprofessional.

Dr Greer doesn't have to explain himself to anybody, he has been on the front lines doing and amazing job long before Project Camelot ever existed.

I can imagine the 'public disclosure' will NEVER happen if we focus on the negative ETs - No government is ever going to admit to their constituents that there are 'bad guys' visiting earth with advanced technology and there's nothing we can do about it. That would cause public chaos and fear and would be a huge blow to national security.

Disclosure needs to be positive for it to work at all. See what I mean?

Maybe Greer knows this and is being smart by focusing on the (overwhelming majority of ) good 'Angelic' visitors exclusively.

This is an enormous 'can of worms' but we all need to stick together to pull this off, in-fighting and name calling is exactly what the 'interior government controllers' want... 'divide and conquer'.

Lets wait and see what the Greer-Camelot interview reveals.. should be a great discussion!

On a side note:
How interesting that Camelot's number 1 whistleblowers real name turns out to be 'Arthur'...

King Arthur - Camelot.. get it?
Yeah I get it..now you mention it...

That was an excellent post.

I especially agree with the paragraph that starts ....This is an enormous
can of worms......etc.

Thanks for all that. When the dust settles...hopefully it will all have
been a storm in a teacup. But already some damage has been inflicted.
This is amunition for the disinfo bunch that patrole the internet.

Given to them, on a plate. Bet they're loving it..

In-fighting is the last thing needed right now.
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:49 AM   #57
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

It's time for Greer to put up or shut up....he's made enough money

Disclosure is just around the corner is getting really old
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:53 AM   #58
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader View Post
It's time for Greer to put up or shut up....he's made enough money

Disclosure is just around the corner is getting really old
Actually he has put his money where his mouth is constantly. Look around you Globally, Disclosure IS occuring right now before your eyes!!

Barry
Old 07-27-2009, 12:58 AM   #59
Tramik
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Tramik you don't have the facts on anything here, put your pointing fingers away and don't be too quick to jump-the-gun ok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tramik View Post

I don't want to repeat myself, but obviously there's some confusion. I'm simply saying if Kerry's claims are accurate, then I can agree. If they're not, and even if they are, I want more information. That's why the title of this thread is asking for "Details Please!" Of course hearsay doesn't prove anything.

All I want to know is - did he say what Kerry claimed? And if he did, the reason why is essentially irrelevant because regardless of the intent it is still disinformation.

I don't think this is an absurd thing to ask.

Quote:
What was posted by Bill and Kerry is their take on events and interpretations followed by those whom simply read their take. In this instance events were not portrayed correctly. Greer it seems is guilty of one thing only here. Take this from an insider whom, without blowing my own trumpet, knows a thing or two more than many of you here. There ARE unfriendlies out there and Greer should acknowledge that fact, why he does not in this presentation beats the hell out of me but in time he will have to explain himself. Many of us have been targetted for smears against our integrity, our values and morals by those wishing to keep silent data re disclosure. Character assassination is a much used tool by these people. Do your research on this alleged episode before jumping on the bandwagon, no more witch hunts.

Barry
I agree 100%.
Tramik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:00 AM   #60
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader View Post
It's time for Greer to put up or shut up....
He DID put up. The Disclosure Project. Remember.
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:29 AM   #61
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

I just finished the video on "Debate" which I posted earlier. I still have not found on inkling of evidence that Dr.Greer was in disagreement with the openly discussed (and may I add that Greer supported) statements that the government was having dealings with ETs both on the moon, mars, and on this planet. He supported these statements with concern to testimony about underground bases, though made no direct statement for or against. My feeling was that he was in agreement with what was being stated.

I agree with Luminari's thoughts on words used, "insidious" for example as having some disrespect and being unprofessional. I also keep in mind that Kerry is a passionate and out spoken personality type, and can let that override her personality at times.

So far... nada.

Is it possible, and it may be that Bill and Kerry got caught up with the energy of a story that they had yet to discover if it had a base? If so, I trust them to come to terms with the information and adjust their posts as they are want to do. Time will tell at this stage.

If anyone finds any evidence to the contrary... please post it. Thank you.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:38 AM   #62
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Actually he has put his money where his mouth is constantly. Look around you Globally, Disclosure IS occuring right now before your eyes!!

Barry
This is true.

Hence the sightings, hollywood movies, ufo files coming out, etc.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:56 AM   #63
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Everyone calm down, here is the real story strait from a recent post on Camelot

Quote:
Regarding the incident at the end of the Barcelona Exopolitics Summit, we have investigated it to the degree possible. We interviewed the inventors who felt they were threatened, we talked to observers of the events, and we met with Dr Steven Greer and his bodyguards and assistants.

We understand that what happened was largely due to a lack of understanding of the language (for the inventors, English is a second language) and something said during the Speaker's Dinner by Steven Greer himself in response to a request by an inventor to discuss his invention. When asked, Dr Greer said he replied [something like]: "If I told you, I would have to kill you", which is a well known joke in the US but was taken as a serious threat by one of the inventors.

Two other inventors claimed that when they approached Greer - in entirely separate incidents - he admonished them that unless they worked with him it was unlikely that they would get anywhere with their device. This they took as a threat rather than as a realistic statement from someone who has spent years working to break through the secrecy surrounding Free Energy.

These three inventors approached Greer independently during the conference. When the person who approached him at dinner heard the American "I'd have to kill you" joke, shaken and shocked, he shared his experience with his friends. The others also compared their interactions with Greer and, now united in their upset, they all went to enlist the assistance of a well known and respected radical journalist who is known in Spain as Rafa.

Rafa took their accusations seriously, and together they became determined to go on stage, tell the conference what had happened, and ask Greer to confirm what he had said. The group were not given a chance to speak on stage, and so their questions to Greer were never answered.

One could easily see how fear might be motivating the confused perceptions of many of those involved. And after asking Dr Greer to account for what had happened, it seems clear that he made no overt threats of any kind.

However, we can sympathize with the inventors who made these claims. We understand that they well may have perceived Greer (who is knowledgeable, self-assured, and often very verbally assertive) as threatening in a non-verbal way which when combined with the very sensitive subject of Free Energy, about which all are very passionate, fueled this misunderstanding at a cultural level.

It's important to state that we do not know enough about Dr Steven Greer and his business dealings concerning Free Energy to conclude what else may be going on behind the scenes to create this misunderstanding on many levels... not just the physical reality.
It would not be out of the question for negative STS thought forms to have played a role in these happenings. It would not be a surprise if they also played a role in the similar misunderstanding that happened at the Camelot conference with Burisch. Unfortunately for Steven Greer, he does not believe that there are negative off world entities that would do such a thing. He is obviously protected himself or they would have just gone strait for him, but that does not stop them from going after those he is interacting with. I am not making this stuff up. I have gotten a good up close and personal taste of it over the last decade. That is what I believe threw gasoline on what would have been a small smolder.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:59 AM   #64
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the update tone3jaguar
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:17 AM   #65
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Sorry Steven Greer.......once again i learn a lesson that my perception is my perception not yours! i regret any negativity due to my emotional lock in of the 5 senses.....
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 06:05 AM   #66
Baron Cross
Avalon Senior Member

This is what I saw and heard at the conference, Dr. Greer spoke then we had break for 30 minutes/1 hour I think I,m not sure how long,after the break they called/round up all speakers then during the question and answers, which was people have to give a question note , so they can pick which question were going to be asked, which to me was weird so no live questioning from the audience, thats when this Spanish guy named Rafa (didnt know his name then) started saying something to the spanish speaker in spanish in the white suit from the middle of the room and they ignored him so he keep repeating himself and raising his voice until some of the Spanish participants/audience started telling him to stop I think and leave so the screaming was back and forth, which I didnt know this was about the supposed threats that Dr. Greer made to a couple of Spanish inventors I found out about later when the conference was over, back to the story so this guy Rafa left then the room then maybe 10-15 minutes later about 6-8 guys and a girl barge in and started walking really fast straight to the podium one guy had a laptop , they then jump on the stage then all the security jump out from everywhere , then this one girl pushed one the guys off the stage( I'm not sure if shes security she wasnt wearing a uniform) then one security guy have one of those guys in a headlock then the other security have one guy arm twist and so on it was a big mess a few of the speakers were shocked and scared specially the lady speaker(forgot her name) , all the people that didnt understand spanish (includingme ) thought they were trying to disclose something, and were not being allowed so a few english speaking people started saying lem them speak, and later on I learned it was about disclosing theyre invention and also the supposed threats that were made to them.........I got a ride from one of the guys that storm the podium (friends of the inventor) to go back to the terminal so I can go back to Barcelona after the conference.

Oh and I saw Bill and Kerry leaving in a hurry I think they were going to interview Dr. Greer if not somebody else.

Last edited by Baron Cross; 07-27-2009 at 06:18 AM.
Baron Cross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:09 AM   #67
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

case closed , wait for the interveiw. end thread
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:10 AM   #68
lemon69
Project Avalon Researcher

i know its a little off point but anyone else notice Mr greer spends a lot of time playing pocket billiards , Why would someone do this ??
lemon69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:32 AM   #69
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i havnt noticed lol .. itchy nutz imo
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:37 PM   #70
hobbit
Unsubscribed

So !,
They smell a rat in Basselona.
It is not a wrat, tis a hamster.

Doesn't anyone watch telly on here?
Hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:44 PM   #71
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
So !,
They smell a rat in Basselona.
It is not a wrat, tis a hamster.

YouTube - Fawlty Towers - Basil The Rat

Doesn't anyone watch telly on here?
Hobbit

barry
Old 07-27-2009, 03:00 PM   #72
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Luminari,

I think Greer, like many others are changing their stories to fit the situation, as they need to to keep their area in constant movement, with new 'information'.

John Lear changed his story of over ten years from lunar bases and civilizations on the moon to nothing on the moon.

Others take information from third parties and use it as their own.

Others simply make stuff up, I watched part of a Dr. Phil (not that I'm a fan)program the other day about compulsive liars. There was one guy who claims he wrote a book and copied the text from another. He also claimed to be a director of several NGO's, but they didn't exist and a woman who managed to convince doctors that she needed a kidney transplant - seven times!

The number of cranks out there is huge, specially in this area, as they already have the victims wanting to beleive what they have to say, in the palm of their hands. If it sounds credible, use it.

We have to decide with a clear, calm head, if what they are saying is in fact the truth, or if they are just another 'quack'.

As for 'Arthur of Camelot' - great thinking by the way - I think the commentaries about the Youtube video of Deacon could answer why Kerry disclosed the name.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
I think Dr Greer's viewpoint on this is that:

any ET race advanced technologically enough to be using interstellar space travel would have to be peaceful or else they would have destroyed themselves (or been destroyed) long ago.

Not saying this is my viewpoint, but I'm fairly certain I have heard Greer state this opinion.

What is really worrying is that Kerry has launched defamatory attacks on Greer on the Camelot site without clarifying anything with Greer.

No wonder Dr Greer has now decided to be interviewed to clear things up when facing this sort of public 'attack' from what should be a staunch ally.

I'm not saying she is right or wrong, but this attack is quite unprofessional.

Dr Greer doesn't have to explain himself to anybody, he has been on the front lines doing and amazing job long before Project Camelot ever existed.

I can imagine the 'public disclosure' will NEVER happen if we focus on the negative ETs - No government is ever going to admit to their constituents that there are 'bad guys' visiting earth with advanced technology and there's nothing we can do about it. That would cause public chaos and fear and would be a huge blow to national security.

Disclosure needs to be positive for it to work at all. See what I mean?

Maybe Greer knows this and is being smart by focusing on the (overwhelming majority of ) good 'Angelic' visitors exclusively.

This is an enormous 'can of worms' but we all need to stick together to pull this off, in-fighting and name calling is exactly what the 'interior government controllers' want... 'divide and conquer'.

Lets wait and see what the Greer-Camelot interview reveals.. should be a great discussion!

On a side note:
How interesting that Camelot's number 1 whistleblowers real name turns out to be 'Arthur'...

King Arthur - Camelot.. get it?

Last edited by Steve_A; 07-27-2009 at 03:03 PM.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 05:32 PM   #73
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

If this question has already been asked and answered...forgive me...but have Steven Greer or Henry Deacon said much about any possible malevolent aspects of aliens? I continue to be very interested in who the good guys and bad guys are...whether they are aliens or humans. Also...who really is running Earth is a prime concern for me.

Right ball in the left pocket! Scratch!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-27-2009 at 05:51 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:02 PM   #74
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know why Dr Greer says there are no negative ET's but I do think he is bringing out the Truth based in his own perceptions, I don't think he is a disinfo agent.

I think the tragedy here is that we spend so much time being paranoid of the people who are stepping up and putting their lives and the lives of their families at stake that we allow fear to filter our perception of them.

I heard someone say that disinfo is to help us practice discernment. I believe this to be the Truth. Especially considering there are billions of bits of information outside our perceptual field at any given moment, out little tiny brains can only pick up about 2000 bits, just that realization alone brings clarity in how much I miss. I am choosing to allow information to bypass my brain and allow my intuitive heart 'see' without my thoughts making negative judgments about people.

After watching Dr Greer at the Exopolitics Summit my heart is convinced he is of the Truth

Love & Light to all
-Truth-
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 08:12 PM   #75
Baron Cross
Avalon Senior Member

I notice Dr. Greer is a little cocky/ego going on I guess you have to be, to be an efficient speaker, he said that he sent a letter to Obama and gave him one year to disclose the ET presence if not hes going to make contact and do it himself, I thought hes been trying to make contact for years?
Baron Cross is offline   Reply With Quote