Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 01-20-2009, 09:58 PM   #1
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default An unusual dream my sister had

about ten years ago. I think this dream might be very important for everybody. I do not know what she saw in her dream: was it the astral plane or something else?
The dream goes like that:

Both my sister and I had been shot. She remembers that the bullets went through her body but she didn't feel any pain. Then she was sucked into a very fast moving vortex full of different colours.Soon afterwards she found herself in a place, a sort of island, with a structure resembling the Tower of Babel, on a hill.
To that island huge boats loaded with people were coming and anchoring there. She saw, as if beneath her, on a lower level, people who were leaving the boats, as she did a moment before. It looked as if each level had its own port and all the people were descending to the land.
When she saw the people below her, she started asking them questions where the all were, but they seemed not to see or hear her.
Each level had its own colour of garment.She was wearing a purple robe. The people below her were wearing orange robes( though she doesn't remember for sure). Another group on a different level was wearing green, etc.
Somebody from her group told her that there were 6 or 7 levels ( she doesn't remember the exact number). She could stay in touch only with people wearing the same colour of robes as hers, meaning from her level.
She was able to see lower levels, but those from the lower levels were unable to see or hear her. She couldn't see or hear those who were on the levels above her.
She remembers being on the 4th level.
The highest level's robes were white with lace finish.
She remembers the colours: white, blue, purple, orange and green.
I was with my sister on the same level. My ex-husband was below us.
Then my sister wanted to see what her husband was doing after her death. She saw him sad, his hair was grey. She realized that more time had passed than she thought.
My sister felt lost in that place and at the beginning didn't know what had happened to her.
This is what she remembers of that dream.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 12:45 AM   #2
no caste

Default Re: An unusual dream my sister had

Hi burgundia - very interesting, especially the colours, costume or varying levels.

There are no insights or bells banging in my head ....

(except a vague worry about you and your sister both being shot)

Association: But, in case it's helpful, there's an interesting unfinished novel called "Mount Analogue" that had a picture of Babel on its front cover. I'm not familiar with the biblical story. When I search it now, only new editions are showing up, but the old book was published by Penguin and looked more like this:

Barnes & Noble write-up:

Mount Analogue
by Rene Daumal, Roger Shattuck (Translator), Vera Daumal (Afterword

Synopsis
In this novel/allegory the narrator/author sets sail in the yacht Impossible to search for Mount Analogue, the geographically located, albeit hidden, peak that reaches inexorably toward heaven. Daumal's symbolic mountain represents a way to truth that "cannot not exist," and his classic allegory of man's search for himself embraces the certainty that one can know and conquer one's own reality.

Annotation
An intrepid group of 8 artists sets sail in a yacht to search for Mount Analogue, an awesome peak that links heaven and earth.

More Reviews and Recommendations
Biography
René Daumal (1908-44) was an editor of the French poetry and surrealist review Le Grand Jeu and received the Jacques Doucet Prize for his first volume of poetry, Le Contre-Ciel. Mount Analogue was first published, posthumously, in 1952.
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Mou.../9781585673421

We Canadians have a natural Tower of Babel in the Rockies!!!

Byron Harmon, photographer, was enamored by natural beauty - I love the guy, there's still a place called Harmony Lane in Banff and his daughter runs the photo gallery now.
http://www.soultones.com/pc_harmon.html

Sorry to go on, but I am 'into' definitions:

an·a·logue also an·a·log (n-lôg, -lg)
n.
1. Something that bears an analogy to something else: Surimi is marketed as an analogue of crabmeat.
2. Biology An organ or structure that is similar in function to one in another kind of organism but is of dissimilar evolutionary origin.
3. Chemistry A structural derivative of a parent compound that often differs from it by a single element.

love & light
PEACE

Do you feel unsafe?
Old 01-21-2009, 02:44 AM   #3
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

very interesting burgundia ... a few things to write about this dream ...

in my own experiences, i have been both pulled up to and into the vortex and a couple of times thereafter, i have gone through it ... have been told the vortex is the eye of the needle ... to higher dimensions ...

i know the experiences for me are for my teaching, preparation ...

in various ways, i die in 3d ... then i experience entering the eye of the needle ... ensure i know what that feels like to get to that point ...

then when observing my self, i realize i am ok, however i died to get there ... i am actually ok ...

the times i have travelled through entirely ... the vortex experience is the swirling of different colors but i get spit out into white only ...

what it feels like to be there is nothing that can be experienced in 3d ... it is beyond words ... to describe it as heaven would be an understatement ...

i know it is my teaching to feel the travel through the eye (must be what clothing feels like in a washing machine) as is the teaching that all is well upon going through ...

when i come back to 3d, i experience hundreds of people in a line up ... all facing the same way ... all bored and restless ...

i walk up to where i believed my place was prior to travelling through the eye, but when i get there ... it isn't there ... i don't recognize the person in front nor the person who would have been behind me ...

so i'm walking up and down this line up of people trying to locate the spot i had left ... long story short ... i never actually find it ... it's no longer there ... i've lost my place ...

the first time i remember i was in a state of panic ... had a hard time breathing ... thought i wasn't going to survive without my 3d spot ...

the next time i experienced this i was more at ease ... couldn't find my spot, people in the line up were not friendly ... i no longer felt i belonged there in the first place ... then i'd just walk off ...

i do not experience that line up any more ... that teaching is done ...

i do though go to the white place ... that feels like home to me now ... i do so love being there ...

ironically ... one time i do get shot in my arm before i die ... but not really die ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 04:46 PM   #4
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for all your input...i appreciate it.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote