Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-27-2009, 08:41 PM   #11
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Dears,

Before year 2008 I wasn't interested in EXOPOLITIC at all. I mean I didn't want at all. I would like to think that the actual things, I mean bad things in the world are leaded by some families.

But why is that the same families over and over again, after so many generations, because in a normal way after 3 generation they say the fortune is vanished. How come these persons manage to beat the centuries and only them be in control.

Then I thought that is something bigger, an entity that spans many hundered of years, that supporting these family of rulers. And the thought such the extraterrestrial became the only justification.

Then I discovered Project Camelot and that issue of EXOPOLITICS changed a lot for me.

Not only that, but from different reads and investigation, (of course I cannot prove anything my self only by logic and cross connections) that indeed there are extraterrestrials as well as intraterestrials as well. Many of these races will not intervene as Prime Directive. Few of them they are benevolent and decided or, beter say prone to help in some cases, while few are here to profit. The problem with the last, is that they are very vicious and incredible intelligent, much more our intellectual capacity maybe even in 20,000 years of our linear evolutions, non-helped.

There is an extreme interesting of a Professor of Polish nationality, called Jan Pajak which enunciated the theories of Jan Pajak totalizm and galactic parasitism. These are about a race that is parasitizing us, living from our vital energies, from our life energy, minerals, etc. This race is so old and their member are not dying but reincarnating and because they lived so long all of them are very sour, mean and pure evilish. But is not their fault, because inevitably living in such world for such long time, you became same, even worst just because you need to cope.

Really I think this is the case with our planet and if that "guys" are resorting to public menaces of such you mentioned, then they are close to their last moments, at least on this planet.

Another thing, most of World Governments and Ocult organizations are already penetrated by that beings, so saying you do not knowing or not believing that they are evils-at least a part of them, for a person of calibre of Mr. Greer is something my intelligence refuse to accept.

Also, the vast number of so call disclosure or disclosure campaigns, that are popping out like mushrooms after a big rain, has to do with the campaign of preparing the human global mental for tha last threat mentioned by Wernher von Braun before to die, to his assistant Mrs. Carol Rosin:

1)Russians & Communists (passed)
3) terrorists (already and we've been bored of)
3) Rogue Regimes such Iran, N. Korea and such (close to pass)
4) Asteroids and celestial bodies (maybe Nibiru???) - in preparation
5) UFO and alien invasion (feverish preparation)

Also Henry Kissinger has been mentioned here the Alien Invasion or Menace:
http://www.propagandamatrix.com/counterfeit_foe.html

So, more than 90 of the UFO effects nor sightings are from HUMAN origin, either created by special events by similar HAARP systems transmitting cortical visions and sound effects, by ELF means to the viewers, coupled with or type of Aurora or newer version of TR-3B Astra Locust (that name is not by chance-has to do with the following biblical paragraph:Apocalypse 9-3:
"Then out of the smoke came locusts upon the earth, and power was given them, as the scorpions of the earth have power"

This in preparation for the Dark Knight Day, in 28-Oct-2011, when by means of holographic projections, inserting thought and visions, from satellites and terrestrial stations, armies of autonomous robots coordinated by swarm intelligence, using exotic weapons such Puke ray, death ray, ADS from satellites, etc will create a hell on earth.

Imagine billions of people the are seeing their beloved deity ordering in the head to go commit suicide or kill the others, or who know what evilish thing.
The program is the old Project Blue Beam, on steroids, part of it already checked in First Gulf War, when in the operation theatre there has been projected a half mile human on sky, which talking in the heads of iraqi army to surrender to US army because their boss is a dictator.

So that Dark Knight Project (called so because Dark - is where they want to send the human conscience in the darkest pits, and Knight because is like project is viewed like a warrior for advancing their cause, the NWO.

So, right now, I think this is all about so many disclosures, that before were so hidden kept and so utterly denied. Don't you put this question why? WHo has to benefit? Qui Bono? That is the only valid question.

Also there are information very refreshing and positive for the human race hope that will be prove be true.

So, is that I do not believe that a man like Greer doesn't know that with good/bad aliens, also the issue with life threats, seem very plausible because a method of them.

When they want to collect intel about guys from resistance or want to nail, those against their webbing and intrigues, then they set an underground organization, trough proxies, financed by them by covert means using a financing a company you wouldn't suspect, with the only purpose to look genuine and non-aligned with the bad guys. So, the good guys fall in the trap; just that happened all over in history, same happened with people studying the radiant energy (Zero Point, ether, scalar or tesla Energy). It is one of the very well known protocols. And this wisdom is not terrestrial.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote