Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2008, 03:05 PM   #11
chickenshoes

Thumbs down Re: Benjamin Fulford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
To put it bluntly my friend, though good for the planet, I have never met an only child that did not have some serious issues to work out as a result of it and I'm sure many here would agree with me (including only children).
Hello, I'm new here, but I have to say, I don't agree with you, and, where is your proof of this? Are you a child psychologist, specializing in the treatment of the "unique" problems of only children?

I am an only child, and I get so sick and tired of an occasional person assuming I'm somehow "broken" because of it.

Being an only child is NOT a bad, defective, dysfunctional way to be raised. I came by all my problems honestly, not because my parents decided not to egotistically fill the world with little copies of themselves.

In fact, the most ill behaved children I have ever met in my life came from a family of 8. They were at the time, and I assume still are, rotten to the core. They lied, cheated, stole, acted out in totally inappropriate ways constantly, had absolutely no compassion. In my opinion, this may have been (in part) due to a lack of individualized attention from their parents.

That being said, it will be much harder to institute a 1 child policy than anyone realizes.

Accidents happen, and there are way too many radical anti abortionists in the states to allow any little zygote or embryo to be done away with without shooting the doctors or bombing the clinics. Something like this could potentially set them into overdrive, I would think.