Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-24-2008, 01:58 PM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default 10/23 and 10/24 = foggy consciousness

I do not know what it is about these last two days, but I have been in a fog so far for both of them. Anyone know what the astrological or other energy is that is causing this. It seems as though quite a few are experiencing this.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 10-24-2008 at 02:01 PM.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:17 PM   #2
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 10/23 and 10/24 = foggy consciousness

I have been in a fog, since about this time past year. Prior to that I was at a heightened state awareness more or less saw this come to pass. Not sure what it is fogging us, or changing our perceptions. In essence I feel weaker now then I did then, yet in another way I just feels like the World has caughten up Sorry I could not answer. I am also hoping someone can answer this question.

PEACE
Xhaosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:26 PM   #3
uniconr
Avalon Senior Member

astrologically the saturn/uranus opposition is a degree and a half shy of being exact, and there was a mars/neptune square a few days ago but mars is pulling away now..
more likely its something in your own chart giving you the blockage
i would have to say though that these last few days have been anything but foggy. im tuning in more easily than i ever have been. crystal clear reception for me!
uniconr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:47 PM   #4
GoingToFast
Banned

I must say that for me it is the opposite, my senses and my intellect are razor-sharp, although I know that we have some difficult times ahead I feel great, there must be something wrong with me.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:57 PM   #5
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

I am in more of a sense now of just reveling then trying to understand. In some strange instinct I know all will be well. I am focusing more on my health and the health of the ones I love more then anything else. my dreams, my intuition seems off, yet my visage I am walking thru seems to be more alive then the world I am in. Odd it is a faith as oppose to a understanding now.
Xhaosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 08:01 PM   #6
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Something was happening to me yesterday and today. I have been having problems with my memeory. I couldn't remember What I was going to get from the kitchen or what I wanted to buy in the store. Today at work my friend told me that she didn't know what was going on with her , she was confused. I only hope it is not going to last for too long...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 08:10 PM   #7
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Something was happening to me yesterday and today. I have been having problems with my memeory. I couldn't remember What I was going to get from the kitchen or what I wanted to buy in the store. Today at work my friend told me that she didn't know what was going on with her , she was confused. I only hope it is not going to last for too long...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 09:24 AM   #8
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

Yesterday I was pretty emotional, was really angry over a bunch of things. I was experiencing a lot of physical pain in my hands and arms from this overwhelming stress. I had such a hard time relaxing my body..

I've been getting weirdly dizzy for a few days, strange headaches again and my perception is distorted sometimes. Like I'll stand up and not really understand my height or depth. In January of this year I had several moments of what I can only explain as vertigo.

And a lot more bizarre things are happening. Today while out with my friends, we were eating and this woman whose head was shave walks up to us casually and asks me "Do you know what time it is?" And I was in the middle of eating and I pull out my cellphone and say "It's 2:08" and I look up at her (she was to the left of me) and she says "No actually it's 5:08 in the morning and it's Sunday, you should put more clothes on before the satellites get you." And she walks away casually, said all of that effortlessly as if it was the absolute truth.. Gah it was weird..

Also tonight, I spilled water 3 times, my roommate at the same time as me, spilled soda 2 times and then my friends brother came over just a little while ago and right before he left (about 10 minutes ago) he was drinking some water and he spilled once. Weird synchronicity?
Princess Mew Mew is offline   Reply With Quote