Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-16-2008, 10:11 AM   #176
Hoss the SURVIVER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Indigo

HI ALL

Indigo HUH?

the trouble is and i feel we all do it is that we make Special colors and Number something infallible n special? They only indicate what we could be not who or what we are, why well our life sytuation upbringing and belief system can get in the waty

I am an INDIGO, plus A 33 n numeric's, and I'm anything but SAINTLY.

So her gang is a web site with an Aura Color quiz in it
http://www.auracolors.com/personal-quiz-auracolors.html
that i have used for years. I actually have her book and was keeping a recorded results manually. Over time as we learn more it is noticeable that the color setup will change, eventually a couple will become prominent.

My two are CRYSTAL n INDIGO, have a go n give it a try, but remember the longer time period covered gives a more reliable outcome, we all need to grow RIGHT

Hoss
E G M
Hoss the SURVIVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:40 AM   #177
bowspearer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Indigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoss the SURVIVER View Post
the trouble is and i feel we all do it is that we make Special colors and Number something infallible n special?
I haven't seen anyone imply that indigos are infallible. Special sure, but so what. Isn't it better to view yourself as eccentric and special than a "freakboy" and a loser like society would have us feel?
bowspearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:51 AM   #178
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowspearer View Post
I haven't seen anyone imply that indigos are infallible. Special sure, but so what. Isn't it better to view yourself as eccentric and special than a "freakboy" and a loser like society would have us feel?
thats excatly my point earlyer just because i consider my soul colour indigo and have the traits wrighten down by people whom are not me that harderly distracts me in my day to day in real life lol and i highly don't any of us whom would realy be an indigo excatly sit there all day dwelling on it iv got way more importent sh*t to worrie about.
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:15 AM   #179
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Whenever you get sucked into a debate that is circling over and over again on what is wrong and what is right, what is positive and what is negative, you are out of balance and identified with ego.

Ego cannot help himself on an ego level.

Rise above the ego level and you will be balanced and neutral, in unity. Middleground is the best place to dwell.

The moment you feel, know, see, hear, smell, unity..you will be free of egodriven actions.

Jenny

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 12:29 PM   #180
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

The term "indigo" or "star kid/seed/adult" has to do with two things in my opinion:

1. Past life(s).

2. Level of Consciousness (LOC).

Allow me to explain my take on this whole issue. There are a lot of souls that have choosen to incarnate here to participate on this mission of transmuting darkness into Light - or raise the vibration of mass consciousness and the Planet to a higher level (3D to 5D+). All of these souls have two things in commen:

1. They have either never been to this planet before or they have "graduated" from it long ago, and thus returned to help with this mission. They would not need to come here for soul lessons as their "home/familiy" is elsewhere and they are not as such "karmically" bound to this planet. They are mainly here to raise the vibration (please read this manual for a deeper understanding of the mission).

2. Their incarnation level of consciousness (the level of consciousness a soul is born with before it is subjected to indoctrination from parents/society) is typically much higher than that of a "regular human" (i.e. a soul that is karmically bound to this planet and has lived a lot of lifes here). Let's say that a "regular human" has an incarnation LOC ranging from 140 to 270 (there are always exceptions of course) and a typical "star seed" incarnates in the range of 350 to 500+. Often the shock of being born here takes the sensitive "star kid/seed" way down the scale for a while before they start waking up. Some might get more lost than others, but most respond to the different wakeupcalls they themselves have put into their "life blueprint". DNA activation is also a big part of the wake up process (again I refer to the manual). The reward is that one can make huge leaps in consciousness very fast because the resistance is so great on this plane that it is bound to make you stronger.

Most "regular humans" are so indoctrinated from thousands of years of fear and conditioning that they function in a victimized robotic state of survivor mode. Thus, spiritual growth has been very slow for a long period of time. The star kids/seeds are here to break up that conditioning and raise the overall level of consciousness. All "regular humans" are always welcome to join in this process and many are jumping on the bandwagon every day. After all, everyone is a lightbulb; the only difference is the amount of energy flowing through it, and thus how much Light it emits...

Here is how the manual refers to an

Quote:
Extraterrestrial

An extraterrestrial is not an alien. An alien is an alien. An extraterrestrial is a responsible citizen of the cosmos, not a foreigner adrift among the stars. Extraterrestrials are representatives of light, protectors of life, and lovers of the planets. They are indigenous to any planet they happen to be on by virtue of their citizenship, regardless of their planet of origin.

Many of you have come to believe that you couldn’t possibly be an extraterrestrial because you feel so connected to the Earth and love her so much. May we suggest that if you love this planet at all, you are an extraterrestrial. May we also suggest that your concern for this planet was so great that you cared enough to send the very best—in this case, yourself.

Alignment, not lineage, defines the meaning of the term “extraterrestrial.” Although all life emanates from the same source, not all life is aligned with that source. An extraterrestrial is a being who is in sympathetic harmony with the essence of its genesis.

Last edited by Sanat; 10-16-2008 at 12:36 PM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 12:35 PM   #181
Tuza

Would you say then that most of the early members of this forum could be these Indigo/Star Seed/Light Workers. Those that have been on this path for a very long time.?
Old 10-16-2008, 12:57 PM   #182
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
Would you say then that most of the early members of this forum could be these Indigo/Star Seed/Light Workers. Those that have been on this path for a very long time.?
I would say that it is up to each individual to "wake up" to who they really are. According to my measures using Hawkins method about 40-45% of the world population are "star kids/seeds/adults" in different stages of awakening. Some are still latent or "asleep", while many are awakening, and some are more or less fully awake. I will quote the manual about why this is necessary:

Quote:
Transmutational Procedure
RULES FOR DYSFUNCTIONAL PATTERNS

Step I:
In Rome, Do as the Romans

Upon arrival on the Earth plane, your instructions were to completely fall asleep—just like the local population. You were to totally forget your true identity and everything you knew.

Since most of you entered as babies, this was not difficult. Every institution in the culture supported this memory loss, and it became easier as the years went on. Any inadvertent slips on your part most likely occurred during childhood and were easily dismissed as the result of an overactive imagination.

Since imagination threatens the dysfunctionality of this world, it was probably drummed out of you as soon as possible by the adult inhabitants of the planet. What your parents were unable to suppress, the school systems most likely made short work of, as this is their specialty. In this manner, the local planetary inhabitants unwittingly assisted in maintaining the secrecy of your presence and the security of the mission.

Step II:
In Rome, Do as the Arcturians
Ground Rules

Step II of the transmutational process cannot begin until the successful completion of Step I. In short, you must be able to pass for a local, and you are not allowed to just fake it. Total dysfunctionality must be achieved before Step II can commence.

When extraterrestrial incarnates on mission to Planet Earth finally arrive at the point where they are no longer able to demand water they can drink, food they can eat, or air they can breathe without killing themselves, they are to understand that Step I of the mission has been successfully completed. The incarnates have truly become Earthlings, and Step II may now begin.

Coming Out of the Closet

You may dimly recall the saying, “In Rome, do as the Arcturians.” If not, don’t strain your memory. Even if you do remember, the humor of it may not be immediately evident. That catchy little intergalactic saying was coined to capture the essence of Step II of the transmutational procedure. That procedure entails waking up to your true identity and forgetting everything you learned up until this point so that you can remember what you actually knew before you got here. In other words, you are to junk the entire identity you just spent a lifetime laboriously creating. Now do you see why we say the humor may escape you?

All Roads Lead Away from Rome

Yes, you understood the preceding entry correctly. You are to disengage yourself from your old identity and dissociate from a declining Rome. After falling asleep profoundly, you are now expected to wake up, equally profoundly. Now is the time to dismantle all false identity. Now is the time to forget that which has been learned in deference to that which is deeply known. Now begins the awesome process of altering human history. Now is the time for everything, and now is here.
The gentle reminder part should perhaps also be included

Quote:
Gentle Reminder

Some of you are probably wondering why such a torturous route was chosen to get to the desired destination. The reason you are wondering this is because you have been on this planet too long and have absorbed some, if not all, of its dysfunctional thinking. Keep in mind that this planet is no model for rational thought, and that what passes for sanity here is sending chills down the spine of the remainder of the universe.

The need to absorb the dysfunctionality of the planet is in order to legitimately disarm its patterns. Any other method would constitute an invasion, and we do not invade. We alter by earning the right to do so. No entity is permitted to enter an alien world and disarm its dysfunctional patterns without having lived them. That is in compliance with Universal Law, which we represent.

Although we have had transmissions from many of you, screaming, “Invade already. Just get me out of here!,” we regretfully remind you that that is not what you signed up for. Getting out of here is not the point. Getting more light into here is. Remember?

Last edited by Sanat; 10-16-2008 at 01:03 PM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 01:53 PM   #183
bowspearer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenFalcon View Post
thats excatly my point earlyer just because i consider my soul colour indigo and have the traits wrighten down by people whom are not me that harderly distracts me in my day to day in real life lol and i highly don't any of us whom would realy be an indigo excatly sit there all day dwelling on it iv got way more importent sh*t to worrie about.
And so you'd rather have that negativity you went through growing up be pushed aside and act like a ball and chain and pressure cooker all rolled into one? That's your choice, but you also need to respect that some people out there consciously choose to deal with that negativity and want to come to a place where they can view something that they were made to feel ashamed of growing up as something they can embrace and cherish.

But hey, if the need for some people in here to keep up with pissing contests justifies compounding as opposed to healing child abuse, then I guess that says alot about the people who decided to turn this into a pissing contest!
Old 10-16-2008, 02:21 PM   #184
bowspearer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
There is a medical reason parents resort to medication and that should never be discounted.
Obviously coming from someone completely clueless on the affects. Sorry but no parent could ever really love their child and put them on that curse if they truly knew what it does to you and the long term side effects it can cause (and I'm speaking purely in terms of medical side effects here).
Old 10-16-2008, 02:45 PM   #185
bowspearer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Whether you want to admit it or not, all that is written about indigo is nothing other then higher states of consciousness.
Right so to draw an analogy- if you have an Olympic class athlete who's been abused as a child for their talent to the point of suicidal depression and then someone comes along and creates a forum for them to feel good about that and understood, possibly for the first ever in their entire lives; do you think that it's anything less than selfish and narcissistic for others to come into said forum and trash it because of their need to start an argument?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
Whenever you get sucked into a debate that is circling over and over again on what is wrong and what is right, what is positive and what is negative, you are out of balance and identified with ego.
Except that here that is completely one sided. You have one side who simply want a place where they can finally feel good about themselves for the first time in ages, and others who are acting either out of maliciousness or a blind lack of empathy and wanting to turn this into a debate.

If people are so desperate to debate the idea of an indigo, let them start a thread up to do it, because right now, all their actions in here are being is completely destructive and if anything, in line with the agenda of the NWO.

So having posted this, I challenge everyone in here who deliberately derailed this thread out of some innocent lack of insight and empathy, to do so in a new thread specifically for that purpose. Otherwise, let your continued combative posts in this thread show who's really pulling your strings and your real reasons for joining this forum!
Old 10-16-2008, 02:54 PM   #186
M&M
Avalon Senior Member

Jenny, you've got a part of the picture. For you to see the other side, you need experience. I am. No continuation to that sentence because I would be defining myself. I cannot. But I know what I am a part of. Many groups which share similarities of 'being'. One of them being indigo. Seems like you're having problems in understanding the potential of collectively 'knowing'.
By trying to spark off a new debate, you're neither helping nor leaving with something useful. Everyone loses. Surely that's not the way you intend to view others and in turn, the world.
M&M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:11 PM   #187
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Simply not true. For example, a man murders his wife out of blind rage. Would it be considered egotistical for me to identify that with 'wrong' , with 'bad'.

No. We cannot function as a society unless we have a common understanding about what is right and what is wrong, a standard code of ethics. And im quite sure that many who are living here right now do not need to learn this code of ethics because they display this charachteristic naturally.

Quote:
Ego cannot help himself on an ego level.
Explain exactly where i posted that you feel i was coming from an egotistical level.

Quote:
Rise above the ego level and you will be balanced and neutral, in unity. Middleground is the best place to dwell.
And do you feel that we are beyond helping others when we are balanced? This is after all the basis of this argument.

Quote:
The moment you feel, know, see, hear, smell, unity..you will be free of egodriven actions.
I'm not quite sure are you aware of this but there is a lot of work to do before we as a race are anywhere near unity. And until we are unified there is much work that needs to be done.

I am doing that work, and getting called egotistical for it. I'm much happier being branded egotistical and trying to help them being branded enlightened and sitting back whilst my people tear each other to shreds.

And not everyone is as 'enlightened' as you. The people in this world who are even close to having a good idea of what is going on is close to 5%.

And for you to keep on preaching about ego and raising questions about it is just turning your back to the other 95%.

Last edited by 2infinityandbeyond; 10-16-2008 at 03:22 PM.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:20 PM   #188
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Unfortunately this more often
then not is not the case with people. This is the second time you brought up my title in
this thread which shows you fall into the category of the latter. Otherwise
it would be a non issue to you.
I would not have a problem with anyone having a title as long as they didnt abuse it or feel that they were superior to anyone else because of it. At this current stage in our development (considering we all are locked into an egotistical mindset, and as much as we try this will not change until we undergo the same kind of event that caused us to switch to ego mode in the first place. My opinion on this would be a magnetic pole shift, im not quite sure.) we need titles. We need labels. Otherwise there would be chaos. And considering we still lack the ability to communicate mind to mind, labels are essential.

The problem here is not the use of labels, it is peoples idea that labels should include status. Each persons job here is no more important then anothers. And no job should be higher payed then another.

There should be no problem with having moderators on a forum, we need structure in order for this to work efficiantly.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:43 PM   #189
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

My post is directed to no one in particular but an observation on human beings evolving towards a spiritual beeing.

Any one who is taking it personally and choose to prove me wrong or false or whatever, is proving that ego=actions cannot be seen nor changed from the egolevel.

Staying observant and neutral is what helps to see what actions are taken at the egolevel or at the spiritual level.

Ego is a tool and as such valuable.Like a hammer is a valuable tool to get a nail into wood.

No more , no less.

Old 10-16-2008, 04:16 PM   #190
Sir-Chi
Avalon Senior Member

You know i been speaking with and about this topic since 99 which is when i first read "The Flower of Life" books by Drunvalo Melchizedek which then shortly after he put out a video called "THROUGH THE EYES OF A CHILD" which to me is one of the most amazing metaphysical videos at that time.

Drunvalo speaks about the INDIGO situation pretty extensively and in a way for which doesn't create separatism.

SEE WE ARE ALL INDIGOS ... some of us came in with more memory. That is what this is all about. Who is awakening to their memories .....

Like the Ascended Master that are here walking this planet right now, like St. Germain who i spent some time with and interviewed http://spiritofmaat.com/sep08/saint_germain.html#part2

He speaks about how the Ascended Masters come in with only 10% memory and as we get closer to July 25th 2013 they will awaken ALONGSIDE us.

We are all special here at this moment in history. Indigo, Crystaline, Rainbow and all the other names being used. Everyone here walking this planet right now is very special to be here at this moment of Ascension.

Some of us came in with a little more memory .... that's all!! Like a computer that was 3.0 20 years ago now the new computers (children) are like 15.0 .... jajajaja

Since we are all obtaining lots more info then lets say 20 years ago ... these kids need learning to be speeded up ... Our SYSTEMS must change .... Since the reality is rapidly changing.

Lets rise in Consciousness together with much love light and laughter
SC
Sir-Chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:39 PM   #191
bowspearer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir-Chi View Post
SEE WE ARE ALL INDIGOS ... some of us came in with more memory. That is what this is all about. Who is awakening to their memories .....
But the thing is that while some people get there later in life, after their formative years, while some get there as kids, and those who get there as kids have had it tough growing up. I agree we're all ideally heading towards the same level of evolution, but there's a difference between being a happy, healthy, well adjusted adult and discovering it, where you yourself realise how special reaching that place in spiritual development is, and being a child in those young, vulnerable years where you're made to feel ashamed of it by people still well and truly asleep because you don't "fit in" according to their blinded world view.

That's why the debates in here annoy me. This thread's original purpose was altruistic, noble and egalitarian, as its only purpose was to show people that something major they were made to feel ashamed of is something to truly feel proud of and cherish as a very positive move on our eternal journey to be all we can be.

To put it in terms of your threads, this thread's purpose is to give the "indigo children" the same self worth and self esteem regarding where they are spiritually as the "new indigos" (my own term for people who weren't necessarily born at that level but reach it in this life).
Old 10-16-2008, 04:55 PM   #192
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Again, This thread was not designed to discuss indigos, their origins or how many people display indigo characteristics.

The thread is in place to serve as a ground for people who feel they fit into this description and who may not heard of indigos before and who are also having extreme psychological or emotional difficulties at this time.

Its a place to help those who are in need of it the most.

So far many selfish people have disregarded this in favour of voicing their opinions and proving their intelect.

But again, for maybe the tenth time im voicing the original intent of this thread, its interesting to watch how many continue to go off topic just to flaunt their intelectualy enlightened prowess.

-[edit] This is not directed at the two previous posts.

Last edited by 2infinityandbeyond; 10-16-2008 at 04:57 PM.
Old 10-16-2008, 05:16 PM   #193
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoss the SURVIVER View Post
HI ALL

Indigo HUH?

the trouble is and i feel we all do it is that we make Special colors and Number something infallible n special? They only indicate what we could be not who or what we are, why well our life sytuation upbringing and belief system can get in the waty

I am an INDIGO, plus A 33 n numeric's, and I'm anything but SAINTLY.

So her gang is a web site with an Aura Color quiz in it
http://www.auracolors.com/personal-quiz-auracolors.html
that i have used for years. I actually have her book and was keeping a recorded results manually. Over time as we learn more it is noticeable that the color setup will change, eventually a couple will become prominent.

My two are CRYSTAL n INDIGO, have a go n give it a try, but remember the longer time period covered gives a more reliable outcome, we all need to grow RIGHT

Hoss
E G M
I just did the test on that page and scored 11 for yellow, which is quite good as my aura looks like this

Yellow is the best
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 05:22 PM   #194
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Dear 2Infinity,

It is an impossible endavour to control the course a thread takes in my experience.

Jenny

Old 10-16-2008, 06:04 PM   #195
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Dear 2Infinity,

It is an impossible endavour to control the course a thread takes in my experience.

Jenny
Maybe.

But its amusing to see that so many people who are going on about ego and how indigos are claiming superiority are expressing these two exact traits by going against the original intent of the thread.

This is also a classic show of ignorance and arrogance. The two main traits that have humanity in the mess it is in today.

Last edited by 2infinityandbeyond; 10-16-2008 at 06:08 PM.
Old 10-16-2008, 06:24 PM   #196
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thumbs up Re: Indigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
Maybe.

But its amusing to see that so many people who are going on about ego and how indigos are claiming superiority are expressing these two exact traits by going against the original intent of the thread.

This is also a classic show of ignorance and arrogance. The two main traits that have humanity in the mess it is in today.
Sorry don't mean to be rude but you strike me as the most arrogant person I've ever come across on a forum.
Maybe your new to posting on forums? This is a forum thread it will go off topic, thats what happens on forums, nothing you can say or do will ever stop that, get used to it and enjoy what happens rather than getting your knickers in a twist.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 06:57 PM   #197
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
Maybe.

There you go again, anyone who goes against your opinion is ignorant and arrogant as you put it. And earlier you called us stupid and insecure.

I challenge you to point out 1 person who said" Indigos are claiming superiority". Those are your words.
Read what you type.
Look in the mirror.
You are the one displaying all these traits you project on others.

Last edited by Phtha; 10-16-2008 at 07:00 PM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:19 PM   #198
M&M
Avalon Senior Member

Obviously there's no point in explaining things as they are going past deaf ears. Swanny, some people need this, and you are depriving them of it. This forum is really bringing out the selfishness in people who claim to disagree, then want light shed on the subject, then attack and keep throwing a helpless end to what seemed like a valuable proposition to start with.
Without trying to control where things go to, we end up with nothing. What was the point of this when some people insist on proving their viewpoint is the right the right one to follow?
Resigning and leaving you guys to agree on arguing between yourselves.
Adios
M&M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:28 PM   #199
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowspearer View Post
Part of that is being able to accept all parts of yourself positively, which last I checked, this thread was about- in particular, that the "freakboys" of this world are in fact different and positive ways and the fact that we are different is something to cherish, not to despair over.
Cherish & Despair~
Both polarities are man-made conditioned responses to adjectives you beLIEve to be ABOUT your person. You are not the you that you told you were, that you think you are, that you have been conditioned to think you are, but then again, NONE of us are.
We have all been conditioned away from our presence, through beLIEf systems, labels, and deep psychological influencing.
There is nothing to cherish or despair over, those are boxes that keep you from your essence and one another.
The ego is addicted to these labels, and the false sense of power it obtains through the beLIEf, when you defend your attachment to any of the characteristics or labels, worthy of cherishing or not, try & see objectively, how much emotion a little mental concept like "My" can generate.
Identifying with anything as yours or you, will ultimately cause you all the pain you have and none of it is kin to essence, which needs nothing to sustain it's neutral, unconditional vibration, it has existed always and is indestructible.

Quote:
See that's what all the "U R TEH YLIT SUK!" posters in here fail to grasp. Most of us who are indigos have known we were different from a very young age, not because of some smug sense of superiority, but because there were those in our lives who made damn sure we knew it clear as crystal in a way that we were made to feel 'less' because of it, to the point where many of us have no self esteem left by the time we've reached adulthood.
Not sure what "U R TEH YLIT SUK! means...
but anyway..
"Made to feel?"
With all due respect, this is inaccurate.
You were given choices, and as a result of conditioned responses, you chose "less than."
But it was never true, it never held any weight in spirit. The ego was conditioned to think it was the driver, the engine the whole car. It was crashed into by other egos, and thought that any mental dent on it's psyche was an actuality, due to the conditioning of being influenced to identify with words & definitions as a reality, which created a beLIEf system, that followed you into your adulthood, and causes you to reflect on the past, thereby keeping it alive in the now.
And nothing changes if nothing changes.
I understand your thinking, and the way you are piecing this all together. I understand why it is you feel the need to defend your label and your story.
I did it for years.
I can answer yes to 20 of the questions that allow the Indigo label to be attached to my life story, but I have zero desire for it, because it does not exist. It is simply another crutch of a label that my ego would love to latch on to, so that it can have some man made word & definition to feel a delusional sense of power behind, and so it can perpetuate the illusion into the now which is seamless.
It is not necessary, it is potentially a belief that enables a wedge between myself and others who perhaps do not identify, when in essence, we are identical.
Having been the so-called victim in many situations, I easily identified with a bunch of labels that only blinded me from the absolute being that simply experiences life without attachment or need or speed-bumps.
When I finally was able to detach from all of the labels, AND the past, completely, when I was clear enough to realize that EVERYTHING is NOTHING, and that only my perception built on conditioned words & definitions, would make it SEEM real, I was able to detach, and see the fact that I had been conditioned to think in terms of separatism, as a result of identifying with the label & roles they perpetuate.
I was only conditioned to think that I was made to feel, and that in truth? None of what happened to me, was anything that created the me that I am in essence. Those are things that happened as a result of choice, and the choice to feel anything behind any of it, was ultimately made by only me. How I choose to identify with those things, will condition my role in this world, because my ego clings to roles, that is part of the conditioning.
And because people continue to dwell in the past, and all that has happened to who they think they are, they continue to repeat their misery or joy.
If we live consciously, if we do not attach to any role and instead, be the experience, the energy behind what is observing the contrast, we can take responsibility for the expansion that is necessary for the oneness that is.
There is only one thing that perpetuates evil on this planet, human unconsciousness.

Quote:
Let me ask you something, if fate handed the world a glut of special and gifted people whose reason for being here was to make the world a better place, would you want them helping others and showing others what really matters so that ideally everyone on the planet starts to finally get it right, or would you rather make them feel pathetic, worthless, useless and like they'd be doing the world a favour if they committed suicide?
Fate hands nothing.
There is no blanket fate. An individuals perception of their own fate, will be as a result of the belief system they subscribe to. Belief systems are conditioning systems that retard the ability to live free and consciously.
There is energy, neutral, unconditional, expansive & profound. Thoughts derived from belief systems impede on our unity.
Rather large responsibility, "making the world a better place, showing others what really matters' for a group of people who cling to a label, a role, that by doing so, contradict their supposed mission of helping us get it right.
We cannot get this wrong.
Or right.
We can experience it consciously, or unconsciously.
What I prefer, is that the extreme emotions, the ego, the connection to conditioning, the belief systems, are seen for what they are, so that we can recognize our kinship and begin to live from a neutral place of allowing & loving effortlessly. All of us.

Quote:
Anyone who says that question is even slightly extreme is honestly completely and utterly ignorant of the situation, because it highlights the reality of things.
No, it highlights YOUR reality of things.

Quote:
In short, are you going to be either a part of the problem or a part of the solution, because there is no middle ground!
My answer would never satisfy you, as we define probelm & solution differently, and neither matter. I love you. I recognize you in me, and myself in you, beyond any of the lables or roles, beyond words and thoughts. That, matters, to me.
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:12 PM   #200
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
There you go again, anyone who goes against your opinion is ignorant and arrogant as you put it. And earlier you called us stupid and insecure.

I challenge you to point out 1 person who said" Indigos are claiming superiority". Those are your words.
Read what you type.
Look in the mirror.
You are the one displaying all these traits you project on others.
no no, see you need to learn how to listen. I said that the people who are going against the original intent of this thread (which is to help those in the midst of an existential crisis) are the ephiphany of arrogance and ignorance, whos only motivation in posting here is to express their awesome intelect and let everyone know how wonderfully enlightened they are.

And hey, lets admit it here guys. The only reason anyone here is trying to debate indigos is because they feel inferior when confronted with the whole concept. This is a FACT, and if you wanna debate it then i would be more then happy to do so. (ohh humans just hate to consider that they are as unevolved as cattle on the grand scale of things) I can admit this, can you?

I'm truly sick of people posting on this thread trying to argue the whole concept of indigos, at the detriment of others. It makes me sick to tell you the truth, and any show of arrogance on my part is just a mirror of some of the inconsiderate, selfish people who have posted here so far.

Do you really find the whole idea that THERE ARE BEINGS OUT THERE WHO ARE MORE EVOLVED THEN YOU so terrible.. i admit it, i know that there are millions who are more advanced then me. And do you know something, i accept that, but some humans are just so damn far up their own asses that this concept is blasphemy to them. Dear me, get over yourselves.

And if you find the idea that there are people incarnated on this planet who are more evolved then you so damn hard to swallow then its pretty obvious that your ego has gotten the better of you.

Last edited by 2infinityandbeyond; 10-16-2008 at 10:18 PM.