Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-31-2008, 03:16 AM   #26
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: An Important Message for the Last Days

lol,

i really wish it was worth the few minutes it would take to respond to you,
(so I'll waste merely a few seconds)

but ive learned already from other posts, that is wisest not to even bother with you.

you only absorb that which resonates with your own little world.

so, sorry, cant help you man..

but,
would you be surprised to hear....
wrong again? lol

im not here to argue, sorry for doing such.

peace

Last edited by Orion11; 11-08-2008 at 11:50 PM.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 03:18 AM   #27
arcora
Banned

Not surprised by your response in the least. Par for the course.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 03:22 AM   #28
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

lol

later gator

Last edited by Orion11; 11-08-2008 at 11:49 PM.
Old 10-31-2008, 03:28 AM   #29
sebring1963
Avalon Senior Member

original quote excerpts

...If you do not believe me, that doesn't bother me one bit. Because you shall behold the "Last Days" most treacherous times in the weeks and months to come...

Actually, this really is more than one persons opinion, the writer attempts to invoke fear, suggesting that if we do not believe what he/she believes we will not be "saved" and could careless as to whether we believe or not, attempting to conjure up fear that we must believe as he/she does, sounds like a George Carlin moment

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=K9JjgRi7BFw

Last edited by sebring1963; 10-31-2008 at 04:05 AM.
sebring1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 03:29 AM   #30
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

I find this an interesting topic though I also find the arguments boring and unnecessary. Phil is simply stating what he thinks he knows, what he thinks is truth, or what he knows as truth for himself.

Dare I say.. that every single person is capable of making their own decisions? Whether someone listens or not should be of no concern to you, for you make your own world. That's just my opinion..

To see it more clearly, so that it is of no threat or angering message to you, the Title, perhaps, should've been:

An Important Message for the Last Days from the Perspective of Phil.

Ahh.. peace..
Princess Mew Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 03:30 AM   #31
Suriel

Wink Re: An Important Message for the Last Days

Okay folks. No need to get discouraged. I know how you feel. Again I think it is that communication barrier. I have been trying to negotiate with the other mods and admin to create a religion sub-forum in the spirituality section for a couple of weeks now. So far I have got no deal.

I know those of you that are deep in spirituality want to talk about real spiritual issues. I suggest creating a petition thread to get this religion sub-forum created. Maybe they will listen to the members.

In order for all of us to respect all religions we must have a place for these threads, so the spiritual information can flow without preaching belief systems. This will also create a solution to unnecessary debates on spiritual topics.

And for those of you that are thinking about leaving Avalon because you are not getting the answers you seek, don't leave just yet. I may post some new topics in the spirituality section in the future.

Peace,
Kevin
Old 10-31-2008, 03:44 AM   #32
Bleep!

Smile A Message - Change is maya

There are no end times

There are no last days

No beginning
No end

There IS
Old 10-31-2008, 03:52 AM   #33
IronWoman

Default Re: A Message - Change is maya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleep! View Post
There are no end times

There are no last days

No beginning
No end

There IS
i second that
Old 10-31-2008, 03:58 AM   #34
arcora
Banned

Default Re: A Message - Change is maya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
Okay folks. No need to get discouraged. I know how you feel. Again I think it is that communication barrier. I have been trying to negotiate with the other mods and admin to create a religion sub-forum in the spirituality section for a couple of weeks now. So far I have got no deal.

I know those of you that are deep in spirituality want to talk about real spiritual issues. I suggest creating a petition thread to get this religion sub-forum created. Maybe they will listen to the members.

In order for all of us to respect all religions we must have a place for these threads, so the spiritual information can flow without preaching belief systems. This will also create a solution to unnecessary debates on spiritual topics.

And for those of you that are thinking about leaving Avalon because you are not getting the answers you seek, don't leave just yet. I may post some new topics in the spirituality section in the future.

Peace,
Kevin
How is this a religious thread?

There is an ancient set of books. Some people believe that they contain certain truths and visions of the future. Those visions of the future tie in exactly to 2012, acension, the ET question and other topics which are highly relevant to this forum. Now we have a poster who wants to tell others what it says, what he believes and what it means to him.

How is that different from discussing the 'law of one' or 'handbook for a new paradigm' or even 'zeitgeist, the movie'?

I am seeing a very bizarre and unhealthy closed mindedness by some members in this forum. I follow the bible, but I will, do, and have freely discussed the law of one, various channelings and other belief systems.

When some people here are shouting 'love will conquer all' and I disagree, I gently put forth my disagreement and reasons why. Why can't the other members of this forum show the same respect for views that they disagree with? Why is every bizarre and alternative theory discussed, debated and considered with decency and respect - but any mention of the bible and certain members who profess to love all begin to spew hate?

Relegating any discussion of the bible to a sub-forum - as though it is something to be tolerated rather than considered would be an act of absolute hypocrisy by the very same people who claim to have open minds and free spirits.

Last edited by arcora; 10-31-2008 at 04:13 AM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 04:43 AM   #35
Bleep!

Smile Re: An Important Message for the Last Days

Last edited by Bleep!; 10-31-2008 at 04:22 PM.
Old 10-31-2008, 04:49 AM   #36
Bleep!

Smile Hands across the water. Hands across the sea.

all together now

"The Beatles"

Last edited by Bleep!; 10-31-2008 at 04:24 PM.
Old 10-31-2008, 05:01 AM   #37
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post

Peace,
Kevin

Old 10-31-2008, 04:37 PM   #38
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

My responses to certain messages:

Princess Mew Mew & Allie:

1 Thessalonians 5:18 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)

"18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."

So I am giving both of you my word of thanks for your intelligent viewpoints and non-petty perspectives.

Sebring1963: This is what you wrote - "Actually, this really is more than one persons opinion, the writer attempts to invoke fear, suggesting that if we do not believe what he/she believes we will not be "saved" and could careless as to whether we believe or not, attempting to conjure up fear that we must believe as he/she does, sounds like a George Carlin moment"

I have no attempts of invoking fear. However, the words of Yahweh and His Truth tend to invoke fear among people. For the fear of Yahweh is the beginning of knowledge and wisdom.

And I quote from the KJV Bible:

Proverbs 1:7 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)

"7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction."

Orion11: I observe your relentless bickering as counter productive and not at all constructive. I send you back to the above quote from the Bible.

Arcora: Quoting you, "How is this a religious thread?

There is an ancient set of books. Some people believe that they contain certain truths and visions of the future. Those visions of the future tie in exactly to 2012, acension, the ET question and other topics which are highly relevant to this forum. Now we have a poster who wants to tell others what it says, what he believes and what it means to him.

How is that different from discussing the 'law of one' or 'handbook for a new paradigm' or even 'zeitgeist, the movie'?

I am seeing a very bizarre and unhealthy closed mindedness by some members in this forum. I follow the bible, but I will, do, and have freely discussed the law of one, various channelings and other belief systems."

I couldn't have said it better myself. Folks, if you regard yourself as "spiritual," then you should realize the importance of questioning everything, including your own beliefs. I am not here to force ANY of the Truth of Yahweh down your throats. I have broadcasted the Truth to you, according to what Master Yahushua has taught me. Take it as information that has been given to you honestly and truthfully. For I have a Greater, much Higher Power to answer to as you all know--Father Yahweh. Why would I go around giving you false information to deceive you? That is not my job. That is Satan's job (and His minions). It doesn't benefit me one bit. In fact, if I deceive you in any way, Yahweh will not like it. And I will be punished as a "disobedient child." I never want that from Him. I love Him more than most people can conceive of love. That is the Truth. As always, I ask you to ponder the Truth and get ready for the Kingdom of Heaven.

-Phillip
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 06:06 PM   #39
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Let ctophil express themselves.

Gosh if you don't like it, go to another forum, don't insult the messenger.

Don't Worry! Be Happy!

Dooo dooo dooo doooo doo dooo dooo dooo doo doo doo doo

Don't Worry!, Be Happy! doo doo doo doo doo.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 06:14 PM   #40
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer View Post
Again religion mistaken for spirituality.
But another thing is that what makes you angry shows you have some unfinished bussines.
I don't believe in magic
I don't believe in I-ching
I don't believe in Bible
I don't believe in tarot
I don't believe in Hitler
I don't believe in Jesus
I don't believe in Kennedy
I don't believe in Buddha
I don't believe in Mantra
I don't believe in Gita
I don't believe in Yoga
I don't believe in kings
I don't believe in Elvis
I don't believe in Zimmerman
I don't believe in Beatles
I just believe in me
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 07:04 PM   #41
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

there's a thin line between anger and hunger my man.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:06 PM   #42
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

As I go seeing people, I greatly fear I may be seeing some of them for the last time. Morbid really, but I suppose realistic too.
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 08:07 PM   #43
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

It's these trivial pissing matches that are really discouraging me from even visiting this site anymore.

On the topic of religion, I think it's safe to say that many of us began our spiritual quest after having been frustrated by the lack of information, or inability of a religion to address particular concerns. Coming from a Christian upbringing myself, it never really sat right with me that every other religion was considered to be evil.

ctophil writes: "Don't listen to the "love and peace" baloney presented by the Enemy"

Dude, if messages of love and peace are considered by your philosophy to be evil and from the enemy, I think you really ought to take a closer look at the position that seeks to label them as such. Is this "evil" the same evil our government is using to take away our freedoms under the guise of 'terrorism'? That's how control is maintained - fear is used as a TOOL to govern your thoughts and actions. If you can't see through that charade, I honestly don't think this forum is for you. And that applies to anyone who repeatedly cites ONE BOOK. I would feel the same way about someone offering up their position as endorsed by any ONE BOOK - not just Christianity. You're simply not getting the whole story.

Every one of us started from some religion, some philosophy. As we progress in our understanding, the religion(s) that got us to this point are no more than vessels used to arrive at this place. Like using a boat to get across a body of water, once you've arrived back on land - there really isn't much point in carrying your boat across land, is there? No one wants to hear about your stinkin' boat - we're on to another level of the journey!
That applies to ALL religions. They're all beautiful scriptures, filled with love and light...but they all refer to BOOKS, other people's dictates of what is, spiced up with little revisions to suit the needs of the PTB.

ctophil writes: "This thread is NOT about religion. It is spirituality. Religion is manmade and can confuse you, lie to you, misdirect you, and even destroy you."

Agreed. But you're quoting books from the Bible, dude. You don't see the obvious conflict between your statements? **** starters like Arcora are cut from the same cloth. You refuse to discard your boat while condemning those who aren't still carrying theirs. That just doesn't make any sense.

Spirituality doesn't have anything to do with how many scriptures you can recite. It has to do with a greater understanding of who and what we are, as intuited from within. There are no profound truths that have to be taught...only uncovered. Remembered. Chaining yourself to any one religion is a hindrance in this quest.

On the topic of truth, I believe it is subjective, but it's also transient.

If you're scaling the side of a mountain, let's say - trying to get to the top so that you can see everything - truths are merely the footholds and handholds that you use on your way up. If you hold onto any one truth for longer than necessary...then you've ceased to climb. 20 years ago, Christianity was IT for me. 10 years ago Hinduism was IT for me. Had I stopped at either one of those points in my process, I'd still be there now.

Religions are intent on keeping the blinders in place and using fear to discourage the congregation from looking for the next truth. Why? Control.
Does the church think so little of your ability to reason and discern the truth that they don't want you to even look? Do you think so little of your ability to discern what is love and what is not that you blindly follow their dictates, despite your suspicions? Do you have any suspicions?
Too much of what that book/religion has to offer doesn't vibe with me. I can't think of a single father who would damn any of his children to eternal pain and suffering if they didn't do as he said. Think about that for a second.
We're supposed to believe/resonate with the idea that our Father, who is infinitely more perfect than us - would do that very thing? And for what?
For exercising our free will? C'mon - loosen up your church tie and allow some reason and logic into the mix. The more you allow yourself to consider other possiblities, other transient truths, the more you'll come to find that the book itself wasn't flawed or false, but subject to the corruption and agenda of man. Nobody is trying to tell you to burn your Bible, just read some other books, too.

When you look at the whole picture you begin to uncover hidden meanings/truths in the scriptures. All of them! It's been an exciting process for me (having been forced to memorize Bible scriptures) to revisit them and explore them without the narrow-minded perspective of a devoted Christian. You say its not about religion, but you cite scriptures from the Bible. Have you read the Bhagavad Gita? Have you read "The Prophet". Have you read any piece of literature that wasn't directly endorsed by Christianity? The reason why threads about Zeitgeist and such don't get the same amount of criticizm is because they're actually researching the parallel lessons from different religions and putting together a more complete picture of the truth. You're citing one book and referring to it as the only truth.

As with anything, you've got to have more than one perspective in order to ascertain what is. Many of us are already quite familiar with what the Bible has to say, but we're also aware of other philosophies. Are you?
That last question is rhetorical, by the way. Just as so many of us are frustrated by family and friends that won't even look at the information about the government/Illuminati/chemtrails/etc, people are frustrated with those who refuse to look at anything outside of their own religion while passing it off as fact. Have you watched Zeitgeist? Or was that movie labeled evil by your preacher too? Read some other perspectives - you may be pleasantly surprised by what you find.

Love and light (and not the evil kind )
recallone
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 08:15 PM   #44
sebring1963
Avalon Senior Member

amen, recallone

Last edited by sebring1963; 10-31-2008 at 08:18 PM.
sebring1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 08:21 PM   #45
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

recallone for president! lol

you are absolutely right,

and Im sorry for whatever negativity I have caused in here,

I am simply not going to even bother responding to these people anymore.

not worth the minute amount of energy it takes.

thanks for your post recallone.

and the ignoring of this nonsense begins....

Praises recallone.

Last edited by Orion11; 10-31-2008 at 08:24 PM.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:29 PM   #46
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

I'm just another part of you, that's all.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 08:55 PM   #47
Bagheera
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora
"Sad to see so many 'enlightened' people trash the man who simply tells his version of why we're all here on this forum.

Why are the people who shout 'love love love' suddenly so hate filled? Might be a message there."
and:

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora
"There is an ancient set of books. Some people believe that they contain certain truths and visions of the future. Those visions of the future tie in exactly to 2012, acension, the ET question and other topics which are highly relevant to this forum. Now we have a poster who wants to tell others what it says, what he believes and what it means to him.

How is that different from discussing the 'law of one' or 'handbook for a new paradigm' or even 'zeitgeist, the movie'?"
I don't want to jump into this thread, but I strongly support your statements, arcora (and also those of you, kevin, I have great respect of your insightful postings!)! In my humble opinion you both are right.

To the other posters: Please, please respect Phil's version of these "Last Days". There is much truth in it, I believe. It's just a "christian" version of it. In these days we all are "callers in the desert" to remind people of essential, eternal truths, to spread love and understanding and to create a timeline with a bright future. If the whistleblowers on Project Camelot are right, probably there will be difficult times ahead. And if we want to reach christian people to change their lives we need caller/prophets like Phil to reach those and to open their eyes. Phil speaks their language, this is his strength.

Please, be helpful to each other and respect other opinions!

Love and blessings to all,

Bagheera
Bagheera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 09:02 PM   #48
utarion
Avalon Senior Member

Phillip

You speak the truth. I confer that I was shown this also since 911. They will not believe so they will perish
Acts 13:41
" 'Look, you scoffers, wonder and perish, for I am going to do something in your days that you would never believe, even if someone told you.' "
utarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 09:14 PM   #49
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Denial is always the first step in integrating a horrifying painful reality.
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:41 AM   #50
beanny
Avalon Senior Member

for many of you, if you would check out the roots of your argument, there would be NO argument
for example....

hebrew being the original text of the bible....

hebrew being the language of yoshua/jesus....

the word used for FEAR... YIRAH,
in hebrew...does NOT mean fear as we know it...but AWE.

there is possibly no such word in hebrew as fear as we know it in english...

hence COMPLETELY changing the meaning as has been indoctrinated to us.

ALSO in Hebrew....
there is no such word as PUNISHMENT as we know it in english...
but ONESH meaning....to look into oneself

THAT alone will be tough enough and shocking/tormenting a task for us humans....

to check this out its no use to go to an ordinary hebrew/english dictionary,these also misconstrue translations
but a dictionary of the ROOTS of these hebrew words

not forgetting what most 4 year already understand...
..cause and effect....
put your hand in a fire...your hand will be/feel on fire

heartless actions...will bring us to pretty heartless reprisal...
law of attraction

the world was created on 2nd letter of the hebrew alphabet
(the DNA of creation)
being BET=B
encompassing the numerical value of 2....
cause and effect
WHAT WE GIVE OUT WE GET BACK....

there is no denial we live largely in a heartless world

bible or no bible....the human race is due for one HELL of a comeback
like it or not....for most it may be too late, unless we can find a gentler means of sorrting our own karmas

to put a blunt example, for points sake.....
i.e ,,,if we killed a child..
BUT then.find an orphan and bring him up with loving care....this may rectify a large portion of our wrong doing

of course, hopefully most of us arent looking at something so extreme...or are we....
what do we know of our past
lives
that we may be back to receive karma and rectify
how often have we unknowingly/knowingly... killed/robbed the heart of another?
unknowingly stepped on anothers heart/soul?
MOST DAYS
most of us have hurt knowingly or unknowingly anothers feelings, so a heck of alot of work ahead
no stone shall be left unturned...
may be a bible text...yet is this not PURELY LOGICAL?

CAUSE AND EFFECT....KARMA

there may yet be healthier way
to be sorry ...;like DO sorry,

1st to look back AND inward and KNOW WHAT we have done

and attempt some way to rectify
rather than....i.e
to come back another life and your child be taken, and worse, for you to feel and go through your karma etc
get the gyst?

more than a lifetimes work and a hell of an amount to rectify
our souls have travelled but many lifetimes and stumbles, no?

()
insidentally...the word for TRUTH in hebrew EMET...

more precisely means REALITY

cause and effect IS a reality

even without prophesies....LOGIC alone shows us whats coming....

and mann that aint no pretty picture
we too may pay for ourforefathers mistakes...
i
I.E what we brits done to so many natives....over centuries

and my gosh we all best be praying none of us are those brutel
ancestores reincarnated as INNOSCENTS ready for our payback/karma
oh boy...................................

Last edited by beanny; 11-01-2008 at 01:11 AM.
beanny is offline   Reply With Quote