Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-20-2008, 03:41 PM   #1
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Are There Any People That Is A Witness - For The Kingdom Of God

Are There Any People That Is A Witness - For The Kingdom Of God?

I do not mean people having visions, voices and or other things like that...I mean "witness", truely a 100% that a somebody-people has been a "true Witness" being in the Kingdom Of God. Thank You For Reading.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:50 PM   #2
rosie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are There Any People That Is A Witness - For The Kingdom Of God

Are we not ALL witness's to all things earthly and heavenly, past, present, and future?

I seem to think we are!

love and peace
rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:53 PM   #3
norman
Avalon Senior Member

Do you mean "Jehova's witness"?

(edit) if you do, have look at this site

http://www.abidemiracles.com/fallen.htm

norman.

Last edited by norman; 10-20-2008 at 04:05 PM.
norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 04:04 PM   #4
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Do you mean "Jehova's witness"?

norman.
No, I do not mean "Jehovah's Witnesses". I mean a somebody who is a Witness that has (died and relived) been too the Kingdom of God. A somebody that has seen AND talked with Jesus and Jehovah, the Almighty God.
Old 10-20-2008, 04:12 PM   #5
Stephen

Then you need to read about NDEs then. (Near Death Experiences)

Here is a site that will help you along that road: http://www.near-death.com/

Here is one of my favorite ones to read about...
Mark Horton's Near Death Experience: http://www.mindspring.com/~scottr/nde/markh.html
Old 10-20-2008, 04:24 PM   #6
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Inrespect to you, Stephen. NDEs and "being a Witness" is something different. Yes! NDEs some of them to "see the light and look in it"...And being a Witness as died, then sitting on the stone chair while having a friendly chat with Jesus, talking about life. After that he allows the repening of the tunnel so the Witness can live again on the Earth.

How do I know this?...I do belive that I am a Witness. As described in the Bible: God's two Witness...but I am not one of those two Witnesses, I am a "Secret Witness". What is the differents with being a Secret Witness? Sorry, that does and is ment to be a secret, a knowledge from being in the Kingdom Of God.
Old 10-20-2008, 04:29 PM   #7
arcora
Banned

Gordon, there are many witnesses doing their jobs. There are also many different ways the witnesses came by their knowledge. You may be applying too much weight to the word 'secret'.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 04:34 PM   #8
utarion
Avalon Senior Member

I am definately a witness for the Kingdom of God. I truly believe that all truths lead the ultimate truth that the God of Israel is real and does exist. His son Hashem will be the real inheritor to his kingdom of which there are names written in the book of life.
This kingdom of God resides inside the chosen ones, and will manifest itself once the lord returns. Amen! ==> which when translated means the hidden god.
utarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 04:36 PM   #9
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Gordon, there are many witnesses doing their jobs. There are also many different ways the witnesses came by their knowledge. You may be applying too much weight to the word 'secret'.
Arcora, can you please explain about those "many witnesses doing their jobs". Nobody can not understand what happened to me when I was there, because of me being the 'secret witness' is really being the secret witness.
Old 10-20-2008, 04:42 PM   #10
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Sounds cool...
Was Jesus white?
Did he speek english?
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 04:43 PM   #11
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon View Post
Arcora, can you please explain about those "many witnesses doing their jobs". Nobody can not understand what happened to me when I was there, because of me being the 'secret witness' is really being the secret witness.
It isn't about what happened to you. It isn't about you at all.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 04:47 PM   #12
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It isn't about what happened to you. It isn't about you at all.
I am just asking. How do you know about what happened to me? And how do you know about the 'secret witness'.
Old 10-20-2008, 04:49 PM   #13
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

One fool can ask more questions than 10 wisemen can answer..
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 04:52 PM   #14
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

As far as I understand it, when you die, you go to an actual place near the center of the Milky Way and go through a process of looking at what you did in your life on Earth. It would make sense, that if we came down here willingly and with a plan or plans then surely we would review the results afterward.

Love, Light, Unity.

May the force be with you

Last edited by Princess Mew Mew; 10-20-2008 at 05:02 PM.
Princess Mew Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 04:53 PM   #15
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Utarion, you may be a witness for the Kingdom because you believe but that is not what he askes.
He asks if you have witnessed the kingdom and lived to tell which question cannot be answered, whatever you believe.
Nothing wrong with what you believe btw; I don't mind sitting on His left side....
Old 10-20-2008, 04:55 PM   #16
Norval
Banned

Not in any data base of the bibles I have, , ,
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 05:05 PM   #17
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Thank You, Peer, Norval and to the Angel, Princess Mew Mew. I thought that Peer and Norval could answer (In their own strange way) about "God two witnesses" described in the bible...and I have seen in the bible... that Jesus was talking with other people and Jesus has talked about a 'secret witness'. I belive that the 'secret witness' was not talked about in the christian history, as only once I have seen it talked about in the bible.
Old 10-20-2008, 05:06 PM   #18
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Wow. Sorry, I have to post this. Wow...That's what I said when I saw Princess Mew Mew Picture.
Old 10-20-2008, 05:07 PM   #19
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

gordon, I would very much be interested in hearing your story should you wish to share it. I've had both OBE and NDE. Yet, my experience where Christ manifesting himself to me is not what your experience is, nor is my experience in the heart of god the same either as there were no words exchanged... only spititual escatic connection. So I'm very interested about what happened to you. Would you, could you share what happend to you?
Old 10-20-2008, 05:13 PM   #20
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

with all due respect to the 'believers', i need to ask if this is really the proper forum for your preaching and 'witnessing'. the old testament certainly does not cast 'jehovah' in a favourable light. remember, this is the same 'god' that ordered the israelites to kill every man, woman and child and all of their livestock before they could enter the promised land. he is the one who says that he is an angry and jealous god.
i think this world has seen enough murder, rape and pillage and more than enough anger and jealousy, without supporting that here..
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 05:49 PM   #21
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpaganfreak View Post
with all due respect to the 'believers', i need to ask if this is really the proper forum for your preaching and 'witnessing'. the old testament certainly does not cast 'jehovah' in a favourable light. remember, this is the same 'god' that ordered the israelites to kill every man, woman and child and all of their livestock before they could enter the promised land. he is the one who says that he is an angry and jealous god.
i think this world has seen enough murder, rape and pillage and more than enough anger and jealousy, without supporting that here..
What's the point of a "spirituality" section of a forum if you can't preach and witness? Part of being spiritual is showing your love and compassion for others; so you must share what others need to know about your faith. You see, if you love Yahweh (once again, this is his true name...YHWH, ancient Hebrew didn't have vowels) the way you say you do, then His love will show to everybody that you are a son or daughter of the Most High. You can't hide it. It's almost impossible. So others WILL see Yahweh's love projecting outwards for everybody to see, hear, and experience. That is true spirituality.

By the way, Jehovah is incorrect. If you want to spell EXACTLY the way you should pronounce His name via Hebrew, it is "Yahuwah." The letter "J" was only added to the English language later on. There is no way there would be a "J" sound in His name. Anyways, He did destroy the whole world before via the times of Noah, except for Noah and His family (total of 8 people). Was that "evil?" No. Why? Why does killing almost everybody not "evil?" Remember that Yahweh is a righteous Elohim (means the mighty one). Not only is He perfectly righteous, He is holy, pure, and the ultimate form of goodness. People by nature, ever since the first sin entered mankind from Adam and Eve, are evil and rebellious. We like to do our own thing, create our own religion, and hate it when others tell us what to do. Isn't that right? But when we follow our own heart, we are going to do evil things. Like lie, steal, have sex with multiple partners, kill others, selfish, enjoy making others suffer, seek revenge, unrighteous hatred, create destructive factions, greedy to no end, extreme anger, lust after everything, and the list just doesn't stop!

Now how can Yahweh ever live with people like that? Folks, I CAN'T even live with people like that!!! His goal is to live with us forever and forever. That's why He created us. To create a beautiful, glorious family of humans to co-exist with Him. He gave us the freedom to choose. But most of us ultimately chose our own ways. And guess what? Our own ways begat a world of corruption, death, and destruction. That is the world we are living in today. So, Yahweh had to destroy people time and time again to...guess what? Start over. But everybody, this is it...this is the final generation of people who will experience His final plan to create a lovable family. You will all see His plan evolve before your very eyes into the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN here on Earth. You will all see it coming to pass in a few short years.

Next, I would like to say that if you are a "true witness" of the Kingdom of Yahweh. Then, you must be loving Him with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind. If you do not, then neither are you a true witness nor a son/daughter of Yahweh. Yes, I've seen dreams and visions (Prophecy for me to understand what's going to happen, not for others). Yes, Yahweh has spoken to me with His own voice (spiritual manifestation) through dreams. I'm a dreamer similar to Joseph in the scriptures. Yes, Yahweh has spoken to me through my heart as a voice of His Spirit. Yes, He has performed miracles beyond people's imaginations in my life. But all those things only mean that I love Him with everything I have. And He loves me more than I do. Because He loved me before I even knew Him.

Take care and blessings to everybody who seek my Father, which is in Heaven.

-Phillip

Last edited by ctophil; 10-20-2008 at 07:57 PM.
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 06:01 PM   #22
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Phillip you think that god is a boy?

I think he is an alien :-)
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 06:23 PM   #23
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
Phillip you think that god is a boy?

I think he is an alien :-)
Father Yahweh transcends male and female connotations. He has the essence of both and beyond. He is a Spirit being. All Spirit beings are neither male nor female. It's a whole different type of being altogether who all live in the spirit realm. The spirit realm runs parallel with our world (yes, and it does have good and evil as well). You can't see anything from that world, unless somebody from that realm let's you see it.

Demons and Fallen Angels from the past are aliens. Aliens can be spirit and/or physical beings, since Angels can transform into human beings and other things. While demons can possess physical objects and/or even bodies to manipulate the physical world.

-Phillip
Old 10-20-2008, 07:39 PM   #24
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Phil, claiming that I can think and decide for myself isn't evil and is no sin at all as far as I am concerned.
Most of the things you mentioned I don't consider as a sin.
Do not accuse me of crimes I did not commit based on an ancient writing that never was translated right and objectively. The translaters have always writen what was in their or their masters advantage.
Some may think it's a crime to make love because they want to be in control.

We all know the golden rule: Who has the gold makes the rule.
Those are the rules you wave at me with.

The way you write about people makes me feel as if I get crucified.
And drawning everybody simply because you feel like it and because you have the power is awfull I think.
Maybe I am more mercyfull than your Yahwuh.
I haven't seen many good things and deeds from him or from his followers so if he's the one you preach off....

Yes, I am a rebel and I will rebel against such a cruel ruler, who wouldn't!

Last edited by Peer; 10-20-2008 at 07:42 PM.
Old 10-20-2008, 08:21 PM   #25
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer View Post
Dear Phil, claiming that I can think and decide for myself isn't evil and is no sin at all as far as I am concerned.
Most of the things you mentioned I don't consider as a sin.
Do not accuse me of crimes I did not commit based on an ancient writing that never was translated right and objectively. The translaters have always writen what was in their or their masters advantage.
Some may think it's a crime to make love because they want to be in control.

We all know the golden rule: Who has the gold makes the rule.
Those are the rules you wave at me with.

The way you write about people makes me feel as if I get crucified.
And drawning everybody simply because you feel like it and because you have the power is awfull I think.
Maybe I am more mercyfull than your Yahwuh.
I haven't seen many good things and deeds from him or from his followers so if he's the one you preach off....

Yes, I am a rebel and I will rebel against such a cruel ruler, who wouldn't!
Hi Peer,

Do you want to see Yahweh's mercy? Well, let me show you something. First of all, most people know that the wages of sin is death. I'm sure that you have heard of Hell before in mainstream Christianity. Hell in Hebrew is called Sheol. Sheol means "The Grave." Hell is simply a place to dump dead bodies until when? The first or second resurrection. Hell is NOT and I repeat NOT a place of eternal torment. There's no such thing as a place of eternal torment. There is a place of eternal death. But that's a different issue. That's not what the Bible teaches. The Hell doctrine by Christians is a deceptive lie. Anyways, the point is that when you die, you are just completely dead (you are unconscious or sleeping) until He resurrects you. Then, you will be judged. You will be judged based on your works. Because you (just an example, I'm not saying just you) had little faith in Yahweh or no faith at all. He will give you another chance based on what you did.

To make a long story short, depending on the individual, Yahweh does give you another chance. But in finality, it is still up to you to choose. Remember one thing, He chooses you first before you choose Him. Just think about that for a minute. If He chose you, you were chosen because your future holds much obedience and love for Him.

-Phillip