Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot Witnesses > John Lear

Notices

Old 09-14-2008, 02:29 AM   #201
Bigfatfurrytexan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: John Lear

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONDE View Post
SOOOOO, can we say then that the U.S.ses and the Ruskis are playing
a deadly game of of Macabre ping-pong on the Gulf / Caribbean sector
as we chat and we are just "collateral damage" ?
I don't believe so. Macabre is not Putins style...too subtle. Brutal is a little more like it.

The Ruskies and Uncle Sam only play rough in public. Behind the scenes they are kind of sweet on each other.

Remember, the primary goal of each government is to control the people. Their people, our people, other people's people...they want to control the people.

The means of this control in the US is myriad. Financial control is primary. There are several afflictions that one can have. If you want to avoid these afflictions, or if you just enjoy the 50" DLP with your DVR set up at your nicely air conditioned home while eating only boneless/skinless, organic chicken...you are controlled by the need to purchase. The things you want worse cost the most (how much IS AIDS medicine per dose? I know that to treat lymphoma is close to 22k per dose....a lot of money to pay just so you can keep living). It is the best system found thus far, honestly, as you don't really have to kill the populace to keep control. And the populace continue to provide the bellows by which the fire of control is stoked: greed and effort (to build infrastructure).

Who has time to read through the annual US budget when Monday Night Football is on? Ok...so on Monday nights i wouldn't have time either....but being a Texas boy i just love football.
Bigfatfurrytexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:36 AM   #202
eagle
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting...

The other looks like it comes from Egypt. While they are similar, they cannot be one and the same.

there you go...pics removed
eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:43 AM   #203
Bigfatfurrytexan
Avalon Senior Member

Holy crap. Will you resize that picture, please?
Old 09-14-2008, 03:17 AM   #204
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlear View Post
Its actually a combination of HAARP and something else I don't know too much about. There are at least 30 HAARP transmitters world wide.
Its a combination of facilities... There is so much involved that Jack and I have been going crazy trying to put it all together... I think seeing as there is interest I will make that my next big thread and start it off before the Gravity on the Moon thread... (Besides I have new data on the gravity from JAXA to add and John is working on the Pari Spolter angle...

Elements involved...
EISCAT - European Incoherent Scatter
HIPAS - High Power Auroral Stimulation Observatory
IRIS - Imaging Riometer for Ionospheric Studies

I will toss a few in here for now but will put it in order in a thread next week...

SURA Russian HAARP Facility

The Sura facility was commissioned in 1981. Using this facility, Russian researchers achieved extremely interesting results regarding the ionosphere behavior and discovered the effect of generation of low-frequency emission at the modulation of ionosphere current[1]. At the beginning, Soviet Defense Department mostly footed the bill. The American HAARP ionospheric heater is similar to the Sura facility. The HAARP project began in 1993.

SURA Emblem

Jicamarca Radio Observatory - Lima, Peru

Much bigger than HAARP

Although it is in Peru it is maintained by Cornell University

National MST Radar Facility
Gadanki, near Tirupati, in southern Andra Pradesh, India

This is for John

CHERENKOV RADIATION at night...

I will explain why this is important later I really don't want to toss it all in here at random as its taken months of work, but I know John will catch the significance in relation to the Moon (I will copy the other post below)

Here is an EISCAT faciltiy in Norway... same look... same function... only a different name... part of the 'network'

Here is an IRIS facility in Kilpisjärvi, Finland... same look... same function... only a different name... part of the 'network'

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
But how can I direct the HAARP power???
Well first YOU would have to break into a secure facility

But since the HAARP Signal is basically a radar network... controlling it is relatively simple by adjusting the frequencies of individual elements...

In fact they are getting so good at it they can literally draw in the Aurora

What is more interesting is that the scientists feel they can put up a new shield around the Earth should ours fail in case of a pole shift... (this same shield can be used for missile defense) or turned off over certain regions...

An off shoot of this technology is Star Trek like shields for spacecraft... something NASA already did papers on dated 1964 by GE

Shields for the Starship Enterprise: A Reality?

Image Credit: EISCAT

An artificial magnetosphere could be generated around manned space craft en route to the Moon or Mars to protect the occupants from the potentially lethal radiation in space from the Sun. A superconducting ring on board such a space craft could produce a magnetic field, or mini-magnetosphere, similar to the Earth’s, which would create a Star Trek like ‘deflector or plasma shield

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/45jack_...ic_Shield.html

ACTIVE SHIELDING CONCEPTS FOR THE IONIZING RADIATION IN SPACE

prepared for
NATIONAL AERONAUTICS AND SPACE ADMINISTRATION
R.C. GOOD, S.P. SHEN, AND N.F. DOW
Contract NASw-502 Final Report Rev. 31 Jan. 1964

Summary:

Studies have been made on the problems of shielding a spacecraft from ionizing radiation. Protons having energies between 100 and 1,000 MeV were taken as the radiation that should be excluded from the spacecraft's crew. An electromagnetic field system using a toroidal shaped spacecraft with a confined magnetic field is shown to be the lightest among those treated.

Weight calculations were made for spacecraft having crew spaces of 10, 100, 1,000, and 10,000 cu. ft. Spheres, cylinders, toruses, and spherical modules were selected for crew space configurations. Confined magnetic
fields surrounded each with passively shielded hatches added for passageway through the field. The weights were compared with a polyethylene passive shield by plotting the weight of shield system per unit volume of crew space against the Loading Index, the ratio of stopping power to a dimension of the system. Weights of hatch, superconducting coils, thermal insulation, and structural support were calculated.

In general, the active shield weight is only 20% that of the passive shield for high energy protons and for large sizes of spacecraft. The shield with a confined field weighs 30% of that for a shield using an unconfined field. If hatches are included, the use of spherical modules leads to spacecraft that are lighter than spheres, cylinders, or toruses. For spacecraft in the shape of a torus, a passively shielded hatch is not required because there are no
junctions between oppositely directed magnetic fields. In that case, a spacecraft in the shape of a torus is lighter than the other shapes.

ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19640021638_1964021638.pdf

So as we can see there is a LOT more to this than HAARP

But all anyone ever wants to do is blame HAARP for everything yet never look past their noses at what they are really doing... and just how far advanced they are...

As John said about 30... and they are building more. I have found most of them on Google Earth, but not the ones in Russia or China yet

King Lear... if you ARE interested I can use help sorting data

standauffish@earthlink.net
Old 09-14-2008, 03:19 AM   #205
zorgon

Moved from the other thread because of relevance here...

I will start the new HAARP thread soon, but next few days will be hell at work so have patience

Weird A few days ago I just put together all the info on HAARP from the Navy websites... I just now went to quote them only to find they have shut them down... at least at this time

One is still in Google Cache...

Here are the original links...

They are either changing their websites or pulling them

NRL - The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program
It was developed by NRL's Plasma Physics Division and on loan to HAARP for ... program addresses communications and surveillance needs of the Navy with the ...
www.nrl.navy.mil/content.php?P=04REVIEW106

NRL Press Release
Jan 8, 2008 ... Significant help in conducting the experiment was provided by HAARP Program Managers Paul Kossey (Air Force) and Edward Kennedy (Navy); ...
www.nrl.navy.mil/pressRelease.php?Y=2008&R=4-08r

HAARP
Simulations of ELF radiation generated by heating the high-latitude D- region. H.L. Rowland, Beam Physics Branch, Plasma Physics Division, Naval Research ...
http://wwwppd.nrl.navy.mil/whatsnew/haarp/

This last one is still on Goggle Cache...

MAYBE it has something to do with this...

Scientists Detect Lowest Frequency Radar Echo from the Moon

HaarpA team of scientists from the Naval Research Laboratory (NRL), the Air Force Research Laboratory’s (AFRL’s) Research Vehicles Directorate, Kirtland Air Force Base, N.M., and the University of New Mexico (UNM) has detected the lowest frequency radar echo from the moon ever seen with earth-based receivers.

http://www.unm.edu/~market/cgi-bin/archives/002519.html

Seems they are trying to look inside the Moon

I have been working a long time on the HAARP array and its sister stations and will do a full thread on it sometime next week..

It seems that they also think that IF the Earth looses its magnetic shield during a pole shift, that they can 'replace' it and protect us

The down side of this is that they can turn it off where ever they want...

"Hey Castro... we want 10,000 of your finest cigars for the boys or we hit the 'off' switch.... "

One more teaser for now....

The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) provides significant new capabilities for conducting experimental research on high-power, radio wave interactions in the ionosphere and space, as well as in related military-system applications. The facility for experimental research is located in Gakona, Alaska.

The program is jointly managed by the Air Force Research Laboratory, Space Vehicles Directorate, Kirtland Air Force Base, N.M., and the Office of Naval Research, Arlington, Va.

http://www.kirtland.af.mil/shared/me...070404-097.pdf

Careful this is a secured .mil site and may only be accessible from within the USA

But it shows you the players

So seems they are trying to see whether or not the Moon is hollow

In addition to these projects, the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Project
(HAARP) is exploring the use of low frequency electromagnetic waves for detecting and imaging
underground structures and tunnels

http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/cprc97/cprc9705.pdf
Old 09-14-2008, 03:27 AM   #206
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Eagle,

Please resize your picture.

Thanks.
johnlear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:12 AM   #207
mystiq
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

There are literally thousands of different type of ET's visiting every day for thousands of different reasons. Many have agreements with different governments. But it is a secret and, just guessing, you have no need to know.

Actually it is a core need, and there is not rightful authority acceptable over any sovereign persons head, which they define themselves and do not give the right to define to any other person. As a family that has been forced to endure the hospitality of greys, a hospitality we have not pursued and now this includes my son, these words are the most insulting and wrongfully abusive examples of authoritian nonsense by those who believe they're all that! I'm furious that you said that. Everyone is born royalty beyond description and has a million times more right to know than the traitors of humanity.
1) The craft we saw April 12th, had either hybrids aboard or worked directly with this program. The words came to me in a very strong way: "We (with emphasis) represent the human race!" My children ran outside for 4-6 minutes while it hovered overhead.
2) The memory I have of around 5 involves the moon. Where we landed was barren, dark and forbidding. I was terrified and clinging to a nazi type with a grey, walking in a tube to the base. The atmosphere was not breathable. I don't know if it had an atmosphere. I think it needs plant life to be breathable and that wasn't evident from what I saw. Just a brief very clear memory. There are definately greys on the moon. Apparently nazis. Definately hybrids. Possibly nordic types that were working in this project. And children from earth forced to enjoy their hospitality.

As to a need to know? I determine that! If other people weren't so apathetic these guys would be spending their lives behind bars ASAP.

Edit to add: and that hybrid program is actually extremely interesting. There are many theories about et agenda. Hybrids amongst us implies a takeover! That makes traitors of the tyrants who trade technology for lives.
mystiq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:14 AM   #208
John aka#404
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is John lenard Walson seeing ?

Quote:
Its an honor to have you posting here Richard.

The massive ships that JLW has detected are part of our space based weapons fleet.

At present there are between 8 and 12 orbiting space weapons and manufacturing platforms manned and supported by a corps of almost 5000 astronauts (Army, Navy, Air Force, NASA) all (ostensibly) under USSCOM.

The space shuttle and its quarterly jaunts to the ISS is a diversion to the real mission in which we, Russian and others are allied.

We currently launch astronauts in Delta, Zenit 3SL's, Titans, and Atlases. There are probably other highly classified manned launch vehicles (single stage to orbit and return).

There are about 20 major launch facilities located throughout the world in addition to the Ronald Reagan Launch Complex on Kwaljalein, Vandenberg, Patrick AFB, Wallops Island and of course Kennedy.

Several in both Russia, China and Australia.

By the way, when it takes the space shuttle 3 days to 'catch up' to the ISS what is really happening is that it is making deliveries of food and cargo to the weapons and manufacturing platforms. That’s why when it opens its doors at the ISS it is always half empty.

The reason that two Russian Progress rockets have always just arrived at the ISS when the Space Shuttle gets there is that the cargo from the Progess rocket is loaded into the Shuttle and when it undocks it goes to other space weapons platforms to deliver more food and cargo.

Look at it this way; it takes 55 minutes to deorbit and land at Kennedy from the ISS. Did you every wonder why it always takes over 48 hours to accomplish that?

Yeah, yeah, I know. The astronaut union wants 2 consecutive 8 hours rest periods before deorbit burn and landing.

By the way, one of the weapons platforms was the one that used the molecular disassociation technology to reduce both WTC towers to ash.

There are some pretty nasty kitties out there.

Thanks Mr. Lear for that. I have been watching the whole John L. Walson thing ever since the first pictures came out and Jeff Rense's dedicated pages. I myself have spent time using my telescope watching them derned 'twinkling stars'.

Well... thanks again. Good to read an explanation that answers just more than one question.

Take care.

John aka#404
John aka#404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 10:00 AM   #209
atama
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: John Lear

Quote:
Hello atama. There will be no ascension, no planet X, no Nibiro unless it is a holographic fake by the government. We will have the usual wars, conflicts, shortage of this, shortage of that, your everyday run of the mill problems.

Our job on earth is to live our lives with integrity; and without envy, hate or greed. The souls here on earth mature at different rates so forget about 'we', 'all of us', 'humanity', 'the human race', 'Christians', 'Muslims' and 'disclosure'.

Just worry about yourself because it all starts with you. It doesn't start with 'getting those guys who did this or that', it doesn't start with pulling us out of Iraq', it doesn't start with 'finding out who pulled off 911'; YOU. It starts with you and are YOU living your life without envy, hate or greed? If not then I have news for you. Jesus won't be back but you will.

If you want to have more fun than you could ever possibly imagine then start earning it. You will not be allowed to play with the adults 'out there' until you learn to live with inegrity; and without envy, hate or greed.

firstly JL, you're a brilliant guy so don't take me as a smartaxx. i'm new to all of this and i just want some opinions i can trust.

if we have no ascension or climax to reach as souls then why bother living without greed, hate and envy? integrity is something i hold personally dear as i believe in the higher self and a higher existence, whatever it may be. why would you need integrity if your just here and thats it? integrity would just be a pain in the neck.

i personally don't care what Jesus does, he is his own person as am i. what is the point of me coming back if i can't aspire to be something better than i am.

you seem to believe in the mechanics of reincarnation but it sounds like you're missing the point of it? surely life isn't like an American car race where you just around and around in circles for no reason?
atama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:00 PM   #210
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystiq View Post
Actually it is a core need, and there is not rightful authority acceptable over any sovereign persons head, which they define themselves and do not give the right to define to any other person.
"Free will", "right to know", "freedom", "democracy", "justice", "rightful this", "rightful that" are all cushy human fantasies.

In the real world you only need be concerned about YOU. And are you living your life with integrity? Are you living without envy, hate or greed? Are you telling your family members how much you love them every single day?

Oh, and sorry about the Nazi's. They just won't quit trying to engineer that 'super race' nonsense.

Quote:
Everyone is born royalty beyond description and has a million times more right to know than the traitors of humanity.
This would be an extremely cushy human fantasy. Oh, and not true.

Quote:
As to a need to know? I determine that! If other people weren't so apathetic these guys would be spending their lives behind bars ASAP.
Easy. Easy. Don't worry about everyone else. Just worry about you.

Quote:
Hybrids amongst us implies a takeover!
Well I hope gas prices go down.

Quote:
That makes traitors of the tyrants who trade technology for lives.
Those traitors will get theirs.

I am certainly not above a little complaining myself mystiq, but every since you got here its been "b****, b****. b****" about this and "b****. b****, b****" about that. I almost thought you might be my ex-wife.
Old 09-14-2008, 04:32 PM   #211
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
Originally Posted by atama View Post
firstly JL, you're a brilliant guy so don't take me as a smartaxx. i'm new to all of this and i just want some opinions i can trust.

if we have no ascension or climax to reach as souls then why bother living without greed, hate and envy?
Good question. What I meant was there will be no ascension before your soul has matured. And it will only mature by living your life with integrity; and without envy hate or greed.

The 'ascension' people commonly wait for, they think they are going to get a free ride if they get their head dunked. Its not that easy. To be able to go out and play with the other adults of the universe and to enjoy 'heaven' you gotta put forth some effort. Not like going to church on Sunday (missing an early morning fish) or dropping a ten spot (and declaring $25) into the church bag, or praying to the lord to kill all muslims and arabs.

So let me talk a little about heaven. Heaven is not were they play harps and walk around on clouds all day. 'Heaven' is...well imagine in your mind what you think heaven might be. Now, multiply that by a thousand. When you have mastered the integrity thing and learned to live your life without envy, hate or greed, thats where you get to go.

Quote:
i personally don't care what Jesus does, he is his own person as am i.
Jesus was a parable, a story. It was a story to jump-start the 'integrity' and living 'without envy, hate or greed'. Kind of like an infommercial but in book form that will fit in the motel room bedside table.

Quote:
what is the point of me coming back if i can't aspire to be something better than i am.
Actually you are going to come back whether or not you aspire to be something better than you are or not. But if you are questioning the need for integrity and living without envy, hate or greed even if there is no prize then you might have to do a few extra tours down here. I don't know that for sure.

Quote:
you seem to believe in the mechanics of reincarnation but it sounds like you're missing the point of it? surely life isn't like an American car race where you just around and around in circles for no reason?
No, I get the point. Its just I know myself and that as hard as I try I will have to do a few more turnarounds. No problem. I'll be interested to know if they ever got a building built on ground zero by 911 2101. Or if there ever was a 'disclosure'.
Old 09-14-2008, 05:25 PM   #212
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

"Ascension" has been very badly defined by "Ra" and others who believe in a "mass ascension" of the planet and it's people (who qualify) around 2012. And the qualifications for ascension have likewise been very badly defined by "Ra" and other astral entities who feign enlightenment and give unrealistic prescriptions for ascension.

Consequently, John Lear and others are probably only dismissing a straw man when naysaying the concept of 'ascension'. Some souls truly have overcome "greed, envy, and hate" and all the other negative aspects of the psyche like fear, pride, idolatry, dishonesty, anger, arrogance, conciet, deceit, selfishness, self pity, resentment, revenge, etc.

They have raised the vibration of the soul (resurrected those negative aspects of the psyche) and have already ascended into unity with the I AM (the higher- Self) in spiritual planes. In that wholeness of spiritual identity, some choose to descend into the subtle material planes where they remain active in our service. (We can attune to that inspiration if we can calm the mind and lead honest lives.)

Other Adepts who have likewise transformed their consciousness have remained in the physical plane where, incognito to most, they maintain a physical presence and inspire us in mostly unseen ways also.

Souls have been ascending from planet Earth for ages. It is not a brand new phenomenon and if we fulfill the same requirements we can ascend too. But it surely wont be all together in 2012 or en masse at any other time. So relax about that and live your love with discernment over the decades ahead.

Souls who originally descended from the higher- Self (into matter) can ascend back to the higher- Self (in spirit) each in his / her own time. John is calling this path 'maturity' and so it is. It's the unfoldment of a Self- identity that already Is because it Is our origin in higher octaves.

The ascension of the soul is possible because we are in fact NOT the creation of aliens visiting the earth in 'UFOs'. We are spiritual beings, a portion of whom is incarnate in the flesh on this Earth. Granted, the physical bodies of our race have likely been genetically tampered with ages ago (and even now) but we are not defined by our form and can transcend it even while incarnate in it. Our physical bodies are still adequate to the task -- with our present DNA -- of serving as the material platform for self transformation and ascension. One by one.

ps... just noticed John's post after writing this.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:37 PM   #213
towhom
Avalon Senior Member

Fantasies are possibilities waiting to happen.

Now, with that bit of philosophical rhetoric expressed (or excreted, depending upon one's general outlook on life...) -

There's not really a whole hell of a lot that one individual can do to combat all of the military weaponry, governmental machinations, political farces, corporate policies, unethical protocols, etc. Frankly, it's a collective group of superstructures set in place to overwhelm and intimidate a "mere mortal" by other "mere mortals" bent on control. Whatever...

Given that, it is far more productive and personally beneficial to concentrate on living with integrity without greed, hate or envy.

Peace and Joy
Always

Sally Anne
towhom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 10:18 PM   #214
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings Mr Lear -

Most likely you have answered the following question a dozen times in a forum somewhere on the net !! But I have to ask here

What do you think of the Montauk Story by the following people ( Preston Nichols, Duncan Cameron, Peter Moon ) on this google video ?
http://video.google.com/googleplayer...00&hl=en&hl=en

Also from your interview on Projectcamelot -- I went to ATS and starting going thru the Sleeper thread --
I wasnt able to read the blog -- looks like that was been deleted / taken down --

Question regarding Sleeper -
Are you in touch with this person ?
And any chance you can get em onto this forum?!

Kind regards
Magii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:03 PM   #215
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magii View Post
Greetings Mr Lear -

Most likely you have answered the following question a dozen times in a forum somewhere on the net !! But I have to ask here

What do you think of the Montauk Story by the following people ( Preston Nichols, Duncan Cameron, Peter Moon ) on this google video ?
http://video.google.com/googleplayer...00&hl=en&hl=en
Preston Nichols always seemed sincere to me. There was obviously a story there.

Quote:
Also from your interview on Projectcamelot -- I went to ATS and starting going thru the Sleeper thread --
I wasnt able to read the blog -- looks like that was been deleted / taken down --
http://youfo.blogspot.com/2008/06/in...baldin-in.html

http://www.lulu.com/content/2655205

Quote:
Question regarding Sleeper -
Are you in touch with this person ?
Yes

Quote:
And any chance you can get em onto this forum?!
No, he's really busy but you can join us at:

http://sleeperlou.proboards55.com/
Old 09-14-2008, 11:09 PM   #216
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle View Post
Very interesting...

The other looks like it comes from Egypt. While they are similar, they cannot be one and the same.

there you go...pics removed

Thanks.

Other than the above text what was the point of posting the photos?

Did I miss something?
Old 09-14-2008, 11:27 PM   #217
Bigfatfurrytexan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
That is the first time i have seen that image. Very, very interesting, indeed.
Old 09-14-2008, 11:48 PM   #218
Matt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigfatfurrytexan View Post
That is the first time i have seen that image. Very, very interesting, indeed.
EeeYup. Very telling indeed...
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 06:48 AM   #219
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Bill ,mentioned Mr.Deacon Mentioned Mr. Lear got the 911 planes wrong.
I just wanted to add that I, personally, slowed all the footage I could find down. I then took snapshots of right before impact on both towers.
This is what I saw plain as day...

1. one guided missile with military plane holographic or just holograph
2. one guided missile using plane holographics or just holograph

Mr. Lear was right as far as holographic usage.
I must say.

Ampgod
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 06:58 AM   #220
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampgod View Post
Bill ,mentioned Mr.Deacon Mentioned Mr. Lear got the 911 planes wrong.
I just wanted to add that I, personally, slowed all the footage I could find down. I then took snapshots of right before impact on both towers.
This is what I saw plain as day...

1. one guided missile with military plane holographic.

2. one guided missile using plane holographics

If there was any real plane then there was only one!
The other was no plane. It was a missile.

Mr. Lear was right as far as holographic usage.
I must say.

Ampgod
Could you please post the snapshots, or links to them, here?
I'm curious to see them.
Thanks.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:06 AM   #221
JoinTheFun
Avalon Senior Member

@JL

So you're effectively saying that the Nazis have won, when there are 8 military space stations, one of which was used to pulverize the WTC buildings.
There must be a lot of personnel involved in perpetrating (these) heinous acts. Why have none spoken out, bothered by their conscience ? Or have they been groomed and indoctrinated, believing that it's all for the greater good : unifying the planet, saving the human race, saving the planet, at all costs ?
Are compartmentalization, need to know and blindly following orders instead of conscience important factors in this ?
How's that military related to the 'regular' one ? Does it have its own command structure ? Who are in command ?
How far is their technology as biotech(clones fe), robots, androids, quantum computing are concerned ? Are the Borg far beside the truth ? Are personnel monitored, coerced by implants ? Are most still human as we know humans, at all ?
What about the scientists involved, aren't they deeply ashamed by now ? They must have understood by now that there's divinity, spirit underlying this and every other reality, if they're that far ahead.
Is there discontent or even the possibility of revolt among the ranks ?
Do you know of descendants of a previous earth civilization that are involved ?
How do ETs fit into this as regards involvement or influence, for the better maybe ?

Okay, a lot of questions, hope you can provide some more pieces of the puzzle.

Now it's back to personal life, as far as that's not affected by all that lunacy.
But it is, of course.
JoinTheFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:34 AM   #222
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Here are some live video snapshots of 911 as requested.
1. shows missile
2. shows same missile with holographic wing before impact.
3. shows dark grey military style plane with guiding light on building. This plane also showed signs of holographic trickery just a few seconds before the impact by changing the wing angles of the plane very quickly from tipping left to just opposite... tipping right.
4. shows same plane with mounted missile (or guiding system) on center of under belly.

I say both were guided missiles with holographic enhancements.
Or just holographic altogether combined with pre- planted explosives in towers etc.
I'm leaning logically toward all holographic.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Missile.jpg (17.1 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Missile shot 2 before impact!.jpg (18.2 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg plane.jpg (22.5 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg mounted missile on belly.jpg (9.2 KB, 7 views)
Old 09-15-2008, 08:21 AM   #223
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampgod View Post
Here are some live video snapshots of 911 as requested.
1. shows missile
2. shows same missile with holographic wing before impact.
3. shows dark grey military style plane with guiding light on building. This plane also showed signs of holographic trickery just a few seconds before the impact by changing the wing angles of the plane very quickly from tipping left to just opposite... tipping right.
4. shows same plane with mounted missile (or guiding system) on center of under belly.

I say both were guided missiles with holographic enhancements.
Or just holographic altogether combined with pre- planted explosives in towers etc.
I'm leaning logically toward all holographic.

1-3 are very mysterious. 1st - no wings, 2nd - only one wing, very strange. But the 3rd is well known as the "pre-impact explosion" image.
But in the 4th image, the mounted missile could also been explained as a not retracted landing gear. Who knows which buttons they (the amateur Arab pilots) had pressed.

Could it not be that "someone" filled the tanks of the planes, or any other parts in the plane, with Thyrmite and then have let the Arabs make the job.
Conventional Thyrmite is a superfine powder.
That would explain why all 4 planes got totally incinerated.

I saw Dr. Stephen Jones making some experiments with Thyrmite on steel and aluminum. The only thing that remains are tiny steel/aluminum pellets.
And he also showed how the reaction is if steel meets aluminum with a great velocity - ignition. He said that this reaction would not last to ignite the kerosine.

But perhaps the Thyrmite which now, during the plane was penetrating the building, had direct contact to the steel structure.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:29 AM   #224
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

I don't believe there were any arabs involved.

I really found the point of impact very strange. Almost like the nose of whatever they were never really touched the building ever.
They just disappeared into it ... like a hologram would.

Ampgod
Old 09-15-2008, 01:13 PM   #225
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoinTheFun View Post
@JL

So you're effectively saying that the Nazis have won, when there are 8 military space stations, one of which was used to pulverize the WTC buildings.
There must be a lot of personnel involved in perpetrating (these) heinous acts. Why have none spoken out, bothered by their conscience ?
Same reason the Apollo astronauts haven't spoken out about the moon landing fraud.

Quote:
Or have they been groomed and indoctrinated, believing that it's all for the greater good : unifying the planet, saving the human race, saving the planet, at all costs ?
Nobody is going to save anybody else except you saving yourself.

Quote:
Are compartmentalization, need to know and blindly following orders instead of conscience important factors in this ?
Let me guess; you never had a security clearance?

Quote:
How's that military related to the 'regular' one ? Does it have its own command structure ? Who are in command ?
Its all one and the same.

Quote:
How far is their technology as biotech(clones fe), robots, androids, quantum computing are concerned?
Further than you could imagine.

Quote:
Are the Borg far beside the truth ?
I don't understand what you mean?

Quote:
Are personnel monitored, coerced by implants ?
Some are.

Quote:
Are most still human as we know humans, at all ?
Yes.

Quote:
What about the scientists involved, aren't they deeply ashamed by now ?
Not as much ashamed as really ****** off at the oppressive working conditions and secrecy. Most are completely cut off from family by the security measures. So they compensate by concentrating on their work.

Quote:
They must have understood by now that there's divinity, spirit underlying this and every other reality, if they're that far ahead.
What is divinity, spirit?

Quote:
Is there discontent or even the possibility of revolt among the ranks ?
There is much discontent. Revolt is unlikely.

Quote:
Do you know of descendants of a previous earth civilization that are involved ?
We are all descendents of a previous earth civilization.

[quote]How do ETs fit into this as regards involvement or influence, for the better maybe ?

Some good, some bad, some medium rare.

Quote:
Okay, a lot of questions, hope you can provide some more pieces of the puzzle.
For each piece of the puzzle you find there magically appears 10 more pieces.

For each question answered there are ten more questions.