Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-11-2009, 03:23 PM   #51
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Hello ALL,
Are you a Pleiadian walk in soul,please let us know and how does that affect your intuition and healing qualities on the Earth?
lol
dom

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucrum View Post
Somewhat offtopic, but still in the bounds of the subject....but
"Jorel" is the name of Kal-El's (Superman) father, only written Jor-El.

Maybe the author of superman met the same one and was inspired?

Sorry for the slight derail guys
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:19 PM   #52
IRISH-MYSTIC
Avalon Senior Member

I understand that this will sound odd even to those here ...

I am on this forum to bring to light what I term 'visual-information'. This information is an aid to what I then term the 'Internal-Celestial'.

This information is gifted to me ... and references to the Pleiades and other astral/astronomical phenomena abound within it.

There is so much to reveal, but I really dont know where to begin. I am a Mystic by necessity, not choice. I have a wife, three kids, a family and many friends ... but as my outer world has been limited due to rather severe agorophobia, so the inner world began its communication ... or rather through my suffering I was gifted many unusual, and some very beautiful, abilities.

I have been producing/channeling/intuiting this extra-celestial information for many years, but most clearly for the last 4. It has not been made public. At least, a select few of the 'diagrams' adorn my friend's walls!

I have decided, however, to make the information known to those who have eyes to see.

Like I have stated, I realise that this message sounds highly unusual. there is no other way to put it really. What I produce is unusual. The messages, however, speak for themselves. I have merely birthed them into this world. Time the chicks flew the nest ...

I have suspicions as to what this information is ... and so if anyone wishes to get involved, please private message me. I seek honest opinions as to a rather unusual phenomenon.

I was unaware as to the reality of UFO existence and activity until I came across PC's website (thanks Bill and Kerry!) Perhaps I, or rather this information, has a part to play in all this ...

Best wishes to all on this forum ... God is Love ... Samuel

IRISH-MYSTIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:13 PM   #53
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Hello SAMUEL,I would like to ask you some questions.
1. How would you know if a person is a walk-in Pleiadian?
2. How would you know if telapathy is coming from E.T. OR YOUR OWN BRAIN?
3 What is the opposite sound of FEAR?......we know it is LOVE WHAT IS THAT SOUND?
LOL
DOMINIC[COLOR="
[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRISH-MYSTIC View Post
I understand that this will sound odd even to those here ...

I am on this forum to bring to light what I term 'visual-information'. This information is an aid to what I then term the 'Internal-Celestial'.

This information is gifted to me ... and references to the Pleiades and other astral/astronomical phenomena abound within it.

There is so much to reveal, but I really dont know where to begin. I am a Mystic by necessity, not choice. I have a wife, three kids, a family and many friends ... but as my outer world has been limited due to rather severe agorophobia, so the inner world began its communication ... or rather through my suffering I was gifted many unusual, and some very beautiful, abilities.

I have been producing/channeling/intuiting this extra-celestial information for many years, but most clearly for the last 4. It has not been made public. At least, a select few of the 'diagrams' adorn my friend's walls!

I have decided, however, to make the information known to those who have eyes to see.

Like I have stated, I realise that this message sounds highly unusual. there is no other way to put it really. What I produce is unusual. The messages, however, speak for themselves. I have merely birthed them into this world. Time the chicks flew the nest ...

I have suspicions as to what this information is ... and so if anyone wishes to get involved, please private message me. I seek honest opinions as to a rather unusual phenomenon.

I was unaware as to the reality of UFO existence and activity until I came across PC's website (thanks Bill and Kerry!) Perhaps I, or rather this information, has a part to play in all this ...

Best wishes to all on this forum ... God is Love ... Samuel

Old 12-11-2009, 05:29 PM   #54
purpledove
Avalon Senior Member

Yes... )))
I had an incredible experience like a month ago...
It was like a very vivid dream, but from my personal history I know it was much more than a dream... rather an out of body travel or a full body travel.
I have been physically moved and taken aboard ships before so I would not be surprised.

Ok so basically the first evening I know I was out but have no memory except that of being shown a star map of the Pleiades Star system. I think I was able to bring that image back from the deep because when It was shown to me I got really startled by the number of planets there were...

The following night, I had a vivid experience during my sleep...
i was somewhere with a small group of earth Humans and a woman with brown hair was telling us we are going to the Pleiades. and I told her excitedly "oh! is that why I was shown a map of the Pleiades last night?"
Ill omit some parts, but she told us that small groups of 10 to 11 Earth Humans would be taken to the Pleiades.
She also told us we would first have to receive a short medical treatment. we were also going to meet someone of importance... I remember feeling so honored...

then I have an image of a super smooth silvery/white structure... futuristic type. I am thinking it is the base we landed in. we then walked into a facility. everything was white and beautiful.
then a very handsome tall blond man about 6'2"with very pale skin and pale blond hair came with a girl about 5'6".they came from down the white hallway on the left. both wearing knee length white robes like doctors would. when we saw them I remember clearly our expression and I was like oh my God they look totally human like from sweeden or norway or something. I was really surprised.

what I did notice about the girl is that her ankles and wrists were very thin compared to an Earth female.I also noticed the eyes were slightly diferent and a bit bigger and very very pale and a bit longer into the sides of the face.like more almond shape maybe??
but not a major difference. they could totally walk amongst us!!

They then proceeded to take us to a white room with rounded white cushion seats next to each other. and told us they had to give us a medical treatment for our eyes before going out, because the atmosphere here is different and could damage our eyes or even render us blind.

They proceeded to put drops in our eyes. told us we had to wait the equivalent of one hour earth time. they also proposed goggles. those were not mandatory but we all took them. they were really cool big and very rounded and a perfectly clear material...

then I kind of lost lucidity or was not able to bring more back apart from one image which seemed to be outside somewhere. it was one of the group members kneeling down and playing with little bird like animals clearly not of Earth...
Total void...time lapse... Back to Earth ))

OK... There is another planet being prepared in the cosmos for a new seeding of human Life... some of us will go there if we so choose if The Earth is destroyed.

Is this the "New Earth"?? I mean is it going to be in the Pleiadian star system??
My experience was just too weird. why would they take humans there?
to show them the New Earth.
Seems totally logical.Also I believe I was taken physically otherwise why in the world would they be putting drops in our eyes???

OK Sorry for such a long blog... but I thought perhaps this story would spark some insight...
It will be good to note that I have often been picked up from my room by loving Entities, and have been taken on some amazing trips... I have very vivid recal of some where I was fully conscious from beginning to end...
So this is not crazy at all... IT's Real!!

Love
Purpledove
purpledove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 07:46 PM   #55
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you purpledove
a very interesting story.....
quote:
but she told us that small groups of 10 to 11 Earth Humans would be taken to the Pleiades.
It could be 13 and they may experience the Pleiades then come bck to Earth and witness the truth for everyone, so they will see the reality first
lol
dominic

Quote:
Originally Posted by purpledove View Post
Yes... )))
I had an incredible experience like a month ago...
It was like a very vivid dream, but from my personal history I know it was much more than a dream... rather an out of body travel or a full body travel.
I have been physically moved and taken aboard ships before so I would not be surprised.

Ok so basically the first evening I know I was out but have no memory except that of being shown a star map of the Pleiades Star system. I think I was able to bring that image back from the deep because when It was shown to me I got really startled by the number of planets there were...

The following night, I had a vivid experience during my sleep...
i was somewhere with a small group of earth Humans and a woman with brown hair was telling us we are going to the Pleiades. and I told her excitedly "oh! is that why I was shown a map of the Pleiades last night?"
Ill omit some parts, but she told us that small groups of 10 to 11 Earth Humans would be taken to the Pleiades.
She also told us we would first have to receive a short medical treatment. we were also going to meet someone of importance... I remember feeling so honored...

then I have an image of a super smooth silvery/white structure... futuristic type. I am thinking it is the base we landed in. we then walked into a facility. everything was white and beautiful.
then a very handsome tall blond man about 6'2"with very pale skin and pale blond hair came with a girl about 5'6".they came from down the white hallway on the left. both wearing knee length white robes like doctors would. when we saw them I remember clearly our expression and I was like oh my God they look totally human like from sweeden or norway or something. I was really surprised.

what I did notice about the girl is that her ankles and wrists were very thin compared to an Earth female.I also noticed the eyes were slightly diferent and a bit bigger and very very pale and a bit longer into the sides of the face.like more almond shape maybe??
but not a major difference. they could totally walk amongst us!!

They then proceeded to take us to a white room with rounded white cushion seats next to each other. and told us they had to give us a medical treatment for our eyes before going out, because the atmosphere here is different and could damage our eyes or even render us blind.

They proceeded to put drops in our eyes. told us we had to wait the equivalent of one hour earth time. they also proposed goggles. those were not mandatory but we all took them. they were really cool big and very rounded and a perfectly clear material...

then I kind of lost lucidity or was not able to bring more back apart from one image which seemed to be outside somewhere. it was one of the group members kneeling down and playing with little bird like animals clearly not of Earth...
Total void...time lapse... Back to Earth ))

OK... There is another planet being prepared in the cosmos for a new seeding of human Life... some of us will go there if we so choose if The Earth is destroyed.

Is this the "New Earth"?? I mean is it going to be in the Pleiadian star system??
My experience was just too weird. why would they take humans there?
to show them the New Earth.
Seems totally logical.Also I believe I was taken physically otherwise why in the world would they be putting drops in our eyes???

OK Sorry for such a long blog... but I thought perhaps this story would spark some insight...
It will be good to note that I have often been picked up from my room by loving Entities, and have been taken on some amazing trips... I have very vivid recal of some where I was fully conscious from beginning to end...
So this is not crazy at all... IT's Real!!

Love
Purpledove
Old 12-11-2009, 08:16 PM   #56
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Is this the "New Earth"?? I mean is it going to be in the Pleiadian star system?? My experience was just too weird. why would they take humans there? to show them the New Earth. Seems totally logical.Also I believe I was taken physically otherwise why in the world would they be putting drops in our eyes???
Wow. Thanks for sharing that. A question for you. Have you read "Keepers of the Garden" by Dolores Cannon. The EXACT same subject as what I have quoted above is covered. According to the source, the new planet is not in the Pleiades but is in this galaxy.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 08:22 PM   #57
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
Wow. Thanks for sharing that. A question for you. Have you read "Keepers of the Garden" by Dolores Cannon. The EXACT same subject as what I have quoted above is covered. According to the source, the new planet is not in the Pleiades but is in this galaxy.
Thanks jnana,
can you elaborate a bit more...about the "Keepers of the Garden" by Dolores Cannon.
lol
dominic
Old 12-11-2009, 08:28 PM   #58
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
Thanks jnana,
can you elaborate a bit more...about the "Keepers of the Garden" by Dolores Cannon.
Dolores Cannon is a hypnotherapist who started into past life regression and got sidetracked into more esoteric subjects. Keepers of the Garden is based on sessions with a single subject, a person who lived for millenia on other planets and this was his first earth incarnation. Along the way the council that is talking through him goes into the subject of a new earth, why they are doing it, how it will be seeded, etc. The book covers many other subjects as well. Quite interesting stuff and I recommend it, especially if you are among those folks who feels like you just don't fit in with "normal" people.

It seems that we have independent corrobration here which is absolutely fantastic. If purpledove has not read the book, he/she is going to be floored by the content.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 08:32 PM   #59
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks jnana.....
Many people on this Earth are PlEIADIAN WALK-IN SOULS.......maybe they have been on other planets to. Many people are also having vivid dreams.
lol
dominic

Quote:
Dolores Cannon is a hypnotherapist who started into past life regression and got sidetracked into more esoteric subjects. Keepers of the Garden is based on sessions with a single subject, a person who lived for millenia on other planets and this was his first earth incarnation. Along the way the council that is talking through him goes into the subject of a new earth, why they are doing it, how it will be seeded, etc. The book covers many other subjects as well. Quite interesting stuff and I recommend it, especially if you are among those folks who feels like you just don't fit in with "normal" people.

It seems that we have independent corrobration here which is absolutely fantastic. If purpledove has not read the book, he/she is going to be floored by the content.
Old 12-11-2009, 08:44 PM   #60
purpledove
Avalon Senior Member

Yes... She actually said that groups of 10 to 11 would go at a time. that's what I understood from it... Im sure its more than 10 or 11 total... You know like each trip would be a different group something as such...

Yes I just wish I could have brought back the rest of the experience...
I know its in my subconscious.
I have been told by my visitors that they do not allow me full recall..."yet"... for it would be too overwhelming for me and I must stay grounded for my mission...
I bet you someday the memories of the other planet or place will come to me... when the time is right I suppose. We are probably not ready to know this yet.

I want to share something else with you that happened to me... It is very closely related to this story I believe.
approximately 3 months before the movie "Knowing" came out, I had a very vivid experience where I woke up from a total black void, to find myself in a field clearly not on Earth.
there were very tall trees on the edges of the field. It was night and the lighting was similar to a very bright full moon... or maybe more than one
I walked through this field in absolute Awe. I could feel everything, all of my senses were on.
I walked through the tall undulating grass and could feel a gentle wind. I knew very well at that time that I was not on Earth and wondered where I was. and I was standing there looking around in awe. just complete absolute awe.
There were VERY large dandelions white balls scatered throughout the field. i walked up to one and blew on it. I swear... the little seeds flew away just as they would normally. It was really big though like the dandelion white ball was the size of an opened hand.
What I will never forget is the very peculiar motion or undulation of the Grass, and the white disks of weightless fiber that were floating all around.
I figured they were perhaps seeds from the tall trees... they were floating all around.
That just doesnt exist on Earth and I had never seen such a thing.
I recorded this in my journal.

Well about 3 months later I went to see "Knowing".
When I saw the Angels with their spaceships picking up the children who had heard the call, I had the greatest smile on my face because of my personal experiences..But when the Children were dropped off on the "New Earth" or new planet, I got the most powerful set of chills of inner knowing I have ever had...
The Grass undulates the same as I saw , and the same floating white things in the air...
Oh my God. I went home and cried my heart out you have no idea!!!
Actually I cried for days. not of sadness but of humility and I dont know what...

Someone else has seen exactly the same place as I saw. It exists somewhere...

Ok well I ssure hope this inspires you to knowing there really is more to life than what we have been taught to believe...

check out the two end scenes of the movie... you will see what I mean right away.

The angels in spaceships picking up the children:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1zWWG3eOTM

and the new earth scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIfrIe3MNNw

Love
PD
Old 12-11-2009, 08:54 PM   #61
purpledove
Avalon Senior Member

Dolores Cannon is an absolute gift to mankind. I just finished reading both "the Custodians" and "Keepers of the Garden" read both within a week I was so fascinated.
What is contained in the books I am convinced is true. for the most part at least.
I really recommend reading both.

there is a beautiful video you can watch that is related to the book...
The video is absolutely beautiful and perhaps will convince you to get the book the custodians... its about time we know the truth.
most fascinating book I have ever read.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVoBVs67HjE

Enjoy
Old 12-11-2009, 08:58 PM   #62
purpledove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
yes its so strange because I ordered her book the "keepers of the Garden" and "the custodians" like a month ago and got them a week ago(international shipping) and read both in a week. amazing books. and yes, when I read the part of the new planet being prepared and the pleiadians being involved I was like WOW!!

It must be true.
Old 12-12-2009, 09:54 AM   #63
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Hello purpledove
It is amazing how synchronicity works....we get the messages virtually at the same time all over the world.....the PLeiadians hold a cirlcle of love around the Earth and we are part of the new consciousness and 5th dimensional beings...some will stay on the Earth ,others will leave for different PLANETS around the PLeiades
lol
dominic

Quote:
yes its so strange because I ordered her book the "keepers of the Garden" and "the custodians" like a month ago and got them a week ago(international shipping) and read both in a week. amazing books. and yes, when I read the part of the new planet being prepared and the pleiadians being involved I was like WOW!!

It must be true.
Old 12-12-2009, 10:37 AM   #64
Artemis
Avalon Senior Member

you asked if I had some more info.....

what I have been told from my friend is that the reason they contacted him as a child was that.... long, long time ago he and a couple of hundreds more was on a ship that did crash here on earth.... and they died here on earth... they became part of the earths reincarnation system.... their souls are mostly pleidian and they belong to the pleidians but they get caught here.... and they try to contact those souls for to try to help them back if they wish... and yes... most of this souls has one or more abilities .... and in my opinion... it can be a reason why some people feel so strongly that they are pleidian.... that they are walk-ins..... I do not suggest that all are that... but its a possibility for some....
Artemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:47 AM   #65
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

THANKS Artemis
quote:
but they get caught here.... and they try to contact those souls for to try to help them back if they wish...
Therefore many are walk-in souls and have a choice to stay on the Earth or go back to te PLEIADES
lol
dominic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
you asked if I had some more info.....

what I have been told from my friend is that the reason they contacted him as a child was that.... long, long time ago he and a couple of hundreds more was on a ship that did crash here on earth.... and they died here on earth... they became part of the earths reincarnation system.... their souls are mostly pleidian and they belong to the pleidians but they get caught here.... and they try to contact those souls for to try to help them back if they wish... and yes... most of this souls has one or more abilities .... and in my opinion... it can be a reason why some people feel so strongly that they are pleidian.... that they are walk-ins..... I do not suggest that all are that... but its a possibility for some....
Old 12-12-2009, 11:55 AM   #66
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleiadian View Post
... so no one has had a cup of coffee with a Pleiadian other than Billy Meier?
Billy Meier is a scam artist.

His stories are laughable.
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:56 AM   #67
purpledove
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Dominic )

Yes, sincronicity is amazing.
I am Arcturian Starseed but have had a few lives in the Pleiades...
anyways we all work together at this time... I think many starchildren are being awakened at this time. and if they embrace their true nature, the personal experiences will increase. All starchildren are carefully followed by the ones above...
I also believe the Pleiadians are going to be the ones making mass first contact first... because they look so much like us and they are very beautiful...
I absolutely cannot wait. I know its comming. dont know when but the feeling gets stronger...
woo hooo

I suppose you are a Pleiadian incarnate Dominic??

Love
Purpledove
Old 12-12-2009, 12:00 PM   #68
purpledove
Avalon Senior Member

BTW i feel first contact is on a personal basis first. once the energies have been raised and enough people are awakened and without fear... they will come... so lets spread the word...
they have told me this. because too many are still afraid. conditioning you know...
It will really be helpful for those of us who know there is nothing to fear to spread that energy, and knowledge.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:15 PM   #69
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Purpledove, great news.....
I also believe the Pleiadians are going to be the ones making mass first contact first... because they look so much like us and they are very beautiful...yes they have a Circle of LoVE around the earth.....many spacehips flying around the EARTH SENDING MESSAGES.....
lOl
DOMINIC

QUOTE=purpledove;198220]Hi Dominic )

anyways we all work together at this time... I think many starchildren are being awakened at this time. and if they embrace their true nature, the personal experiences will increase. All starchildren are carefully followed by the ones above...
I also believe the Pleiadians are going to be the ones making mass first contact first... because they look so much like us and they are very beautiful...
I absolutely cannot wait. I know its comming. dont know when but the feeling gets stronger...
woo hooo

Love
Purpledove[/QUOTE]
Old 12-12-2009, 01:56 PM   #70
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

THANK YOU VERY MUCH Purpledove, very wise indeed.
LOL
DOMINIC

Quote:
BTW i feel first contact is on a personal basis first. once the energies have been raised and enough people are awakened and without fear... they will come... so lets spread the word...
they have told me this. because too many are still afraid. conditioning you know...
It will really be helpful for those of us who know there is nothing to fear to spread that energy, and knowledge.
Old 12-12-2009, 08:12 PM   #71
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

can you elaborate a bit more about the Arcturian starseeds.....
lol
dominic

Quote:
Hi Dominic )

woo hooo

Love
Purpledove
Old 12-12-2009, 09:10 PM   #72
purpledove
Avalon Senior Member

*Cosmic Doctors Appointment*

hey Dominic
Its really funny you mention healing...
i know its possible... They can heal us...
That's what miraculous healing is all about

Our brothers and sisters from the stars have quite a few beautiful surprises in store for us if we only let them.

I will share another story with you because its very appropriate here.
Since my awakening, and since my first conscious trip aboard a lightship, I had what you might call a "Cosmic Doctors appointment"...

Wait ... HELLO... how cool is that!
who's your doctor?? Oh... My doctor's aboard a lightship..

I dont know but when I returned to my room after that experience I had a smile on my face for a long long time.

They came into my room around 3 am, I was awakened right away and an entity placed himself in the left corner of my room in front of my bed and waited. As soon as I gave him "ok" he flashed a light and I lifted out of my bed, through four stories of ceiling . I was fully awake and conscious.and then was standing before the most incredible site. A beautiful lightship. it was floating ,as I, in space. It was glowing a beautiful blueish white. a material Ive never seen before. Like solid light. there were glyph like symbols on the sliding facade. then it opened and the bright light was revealed. i was taken in and was blinded by the light for a moment. then found myself inside a white room with a doctor. literally.

I have never ever been sick again since that day. ever. everyone around me gets sick, and I could be surounded by people with stuff, and I stay welll...
I used to get sick easily before that.

So If we only allowed them to work on us many miracles would happen. Its about time we know the truth.

Did you get a chance to watch the video on the book the custodians yet??
What did you think?
The video speaks volumes I think. the book is amazing.

So yes. as you said, they absolutely can heal. now we know how miraculous healing is performed
The Arcturians can also be called upon. they are master healers...

Love
Purpledove
Old 12-12-2009, 09:14 PM   #73
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Purpledove, you have wrote something that has been close to my heart since the year 2001, i too have seen this field you speak of.
I was beckoned by my guide whom i call Thomas taken astrally to a place that is so beautiful and although has a likeness to Earth's atmosphere/flora/fauna i knew in my heart it was not earth.
I can not say if it is in the Pleiadian star system but it was truly breath taking.
As i scanned the land before me and the sky above i noticed how bright and colourful it all was.
The wheat slightly swaying as a breeze swept around me i see birds flying high above and hear their calling, the sky was an exquisite blue and the sun danced off the wheat which made it look golden.
Off in the distance i could see a figure beckoning me i knew this was Thomas, as i approached the end of this beautiful field i could see clearer now an arch way of clematis in full bloom stood out to me in a vibrant purple colour, Thomas stood there and opened a wooden gate and made a gesture for me to go through.
He smiled and nodded his head to re assure me all was well, he took my hand and i walked forward.
Sadly this is all i remember, i was awoken after that, This was the last time Thomas made himself noticeable to me he has not been back to me since.
Knowledge was given to me about how things would change for me and showed me a beautiful land which i knew.
This place i knew well i felt one with it i came alive breathing the fresh air my senses were heightened everything felt so right for me.
I would loved to have found out where this place was.
I have also been off planet and stood on the service of another i actually remember looking out into space seeing the stars and two other planets that were in this orbit and very close by, much larger that looking at the moon.
What i will say is that i am 100% sure this is my first incarnation here and i know i am from the future.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 09:16 PM   #74
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

yes, purpledove, tell us more about Arcturians in general. I ahve been told that this is who I am though I do not recall anything...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 10:31 PM   #75
purpledove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
yes, purpledove, tell us more about Arcturians in general. I ahve been told that this is who I am though I do not recall anything...
Hi dear

May I suggest you watch the following video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyyrGvxgRhI

its very beautiful and it will tell you a lot and perhaps while watching it you will get those chills, that rush of energy of Higher Self confirming or highlighting something it wants you to know is true or important to you...

I hope you enjoy... Its my favorite
love
Purpledove