Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-27-2008, 12:21 AM   #1
beauwalton@rocketmail.com
Banned

Default 2 Billion to Die (within the next 12 months?)

Hello friend's
While all of you have wonderfull idea's of spirituality and love and you all want to make the world a better place, I would like to remind you all of what's really going to happen, billions, yes billions of us are about to die, this video is telling us , what is coming our way, if you don't believe the video, read the last book in the Bible
The guy in the video is explaining A Revelation to John!
video link

Last edited by beauwalton@rocketmail.com; 10-27-2008 at 10:52 AM.
beauwalton@rocketmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 01:16 AM   #2
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2 Billion to Die (within the next 12 months?)

gadzooks!

Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 01:23 AM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
gadzooks!

Visit Norval's post's on whistelblowers, and you can learn how to survive!
Old 10-27-2008, 01:23 AM   #4
ISIS
Avalon Senior Member

I watched the clips....

Seems Dooms Day to be nearer from these clips..

Yes, I would also like to have NORVAL come and make a comment as well.

Lets hope he gets to this post asap....

The thought of 2 Billion about to die soon is a sad scenario....
ISIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 01:26 AM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISIS View Post
I watched the clips....

Seems Dooms Day to be nearer from these clips..

Yes, I would also like to have NORVAL come and make a comment as well.

Lets hope he gets to this post asap....

The thought of 2 Billion about to die soon is a sad scenario....
But it is promissed, unfortunatly!
Old 10-27-2008, 02:01 AM   #6
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Hi - Let me get the ANTI-DOOM message across ..

2 Billion are not going to DIE .. sowwy .. I dont believe this person at all ..

Magii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:11 AM   #7
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Listen to yourselves! You actually believe what the bible says? and if that's not bad enough, you're actually going to believe what one man's interpretation of the bible is(Norval), whew, no wonder we're in bad shape.The last person I will ever believe or follow is the one who thinks his interpretations of anything are 100% correct. They will lead you astray everytime!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:15 AM   #8
WineHippie

Last edited by WineHippie; 11-07-2008 at 05:26 AM.
Old 10-27-2008, 02:25 AM   #9
Seeker Mom
Avalon Senior Member

Can I please be one of the first to go? That is all I want now. This world is silly and stupid and I don't want another thing to do with it.

That sounds pathetic, but that is how I honestly feel at the moment. I don't care to gather supplies to try to survive any longer. Just take me now... whatever.

I am not growing in a positive direction, obviously, I am ready to go.
Seeker Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:44 AM   #10
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: 2 Billion to Die (within the next 12 months?)

Haha lol,
If you listen to the very first part of the interview, just after he say's that we are "already in this war that will kill 2 billion people and here's why"...At approx 4mins 10-20secs he say's President Bush still has 18 months left in office! Dowwhhhh!

So by my calculations we should be 6 months in to killing the 3rd billion by now...

Sorry guy's but this one is well PAST IT'S SELL BY DATE!

I am not saying everything in the garden is rosy by any means but beauwalton@rocketmail.com - This guy's timelines are long since past and he is NOT talking about the next 12 months at all.

This is a very fearful and grossly innaccurate title given the material content and frankly you should be ashamed of yourself for giving it this header.

Not saying you shouldn't post it, but at least listen to what is being said and be accurate in your reporting of the FACTS at hand, don't embellish and try to scare people.

Remember your thought's, your actions and your deeds determine yours and our reality because we are all ONE, we are co-creators with the Universe, ask yourself what reality are you helping to co-create?

Nothing personal, just saying be straight, be honest and be precise when dealing with matters such as these, actually with ALL matters!

PEACE OUT ..and I Smile
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:47 AM   #11
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

I think the main problem is not if WE believe it but that fundamentalists are now going to make sure that revelations
are performed as written down. They WANT to fulfill what is necessary to enable the 2nd coming of Christ !

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:59 AM   #12
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: 2 Billion to Die (within the next 12 months?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker Mom View Post
Can I please be one of the first to go? That is all I want now. This world is silly and stupid and I don't want another thing to do with it.

That sounds pathetic, but that is how I honestly feel at the moment. I don't care to gather supplies to try to survive any longer. Just take me now... whatever.

Seeker Mom,
Hey there sweetheart, whoahh there...Go easy on those exit plan wishes, try to remember you are here for a reason even though it may be hidden from you at this time.

You CHOSE to be here and your soul and heart KNOW this even if your personality, mind and ego cannot remember yet.

You are an 'Eternal Being'...YOU CANNOT DIE!

Look at your Avatar name - SEEKER mom...You ARE seeking something and that is enough.

Hey SM don't get so down on yourself, I do know how you feel...The world on the 3rd Dimensional reality that we live in is in a terrible mess and I agree it's kinda pointless being here now, I have felt like this for the last 20 odd years since I first woke up.

However, it's just a GAME that we all agreed to play and there's not so far to go now, yeah it's messy, appears wrong and is well frankly dam unpleasant to be honest.

Try to remember as you watch all the pain, lies and **** in the world unfold, that no matter how dark or wrong it appears to be, it is happening because IT'S MEANT TO BE HAPPENING.

EVERYTHING IS EXACTLY AS IT'S MEANT TO BE!

Now go and put that kettle on eh and make yourself a lovely cuppa and think about someone or something that makes you smile your inner smile.

Be gentle with you...

PEACE OUT ..and I Smile
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 03:08 AM   #13
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauwalton@rocketmail.com View Post
But it is promissed, unfortunatly!
oooh it's promised. i guess that makes all the difference. what if i promise that it won't happen, does that mean anything to anybody? it shouldn't
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 04:50 AM   #14
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
Hi,

I think the main problem is not if WE believe it but that fundamentalists are now going to make sure that revelations
are performed as written down. They WANT to fulfill what is necessary to enable the 2nd coming of Christ !

Cheers

? ? Now what was ALL that about the Pineal Gland ? ? ?

Boy, I can't wait for my other 10 strands of DNA to kick in - All this info and no one even knows what year this really is - No wonder we are ALL so confused !
If you can stay calm, while all around you is in chaos.....then you probably haven't completely understood the situation.
Even more confused NOW ! I know - when the going gets tough, the tough take a break
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 06:11 AM   #15
california
Avalon Senior Member

Seeker Mom...

I've been there... exit plans....

please.... your child needs you.

I'm a single mom of a ten year old.

You're tired... weary....

I understand...

you're a SEEKER... that is SO cool....
california is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 07:48 AM   #16
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: 2 Billion to Die (within the next 12 months?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker Mom View Post

The trick about life ain't the leaving part, everyone arrives (Given enough Time .) on that station. And whether that station is entered by the grace of "The one who 'takes'/'controls'/'protects' you" or by the executioner that takes your life away, (The only thing he actually can do!), doesn't make arriving and passing that station easier..
The trick is being the difference on your way. The light on the mountain. You got nothing to lose it seems, so why not climb up that mountain barren of light and be the light for other seekers? Isn't that what your task is here, given to you by the one that could take you away before you perform that task? Becoming a "Seeker Mom" ;-)

"Seeker Mom" -> Control-->

Controlled persons are always nervous because deep down turmoil is still hidden. If you are
uncontrolled, flowing, alive, then you are not nervous. There is no question of being
nervous - whatsoever happens, happens. You have no expectations for the future, you are
not performing. Then why should you be nervous?

To control that mind, one has to remain so cold and frozen that no life energy is allowed to
move into your limbs, into your body. If energy is allowed to move, those repressions will
surface. That's why people have learned how to be cold, how to touch others and yet not
touch them, how to see people and yet not see them. People live with clichés - "Hallo. How
are you?" Nobody means anything. These are just to avoid the real encounter of two
persons. People don't look into each other's eyes, they don't hold hands, they don't try to
feel each other's energy, they don't allow each other to pour - very afraid, somehow just
managing, cold and dead, in a straitjacket.

Osho Dang Dang Doko Dang Chapter 5

Commentary:

There is a time and a place for control, but if we put it in charge of our lives we end up totally rigid. The figure is
encased in the angles of pyramid shapes that surround him. Light glitters and glints off his shiny surfaces, but
does not penetrate. It's as if he is almost mummified inside this structure he's built up around himself. His fists
are clenched and his stare is blank, almost blind. The lower part of his body beneath the table is a knife point, a
cutting edge that divides and separates. His world is ordered and perfect, but it is not alive - he cannot allow any
spontaneity or vulnerability to enter it.

The image of the King of Clouds reminds us to take a deep breath, loosen our neckties and take it easy. If mistakes
happen, it's okay. If things get a little out of hand, it's probably just what the doctor ordered. There is much, much
more to life than being "on top of things."

"2 Billion to Die (within the next 12 months?)" The question is not whether they "die" but whether they are Murdered. And if they are murdered, how are we going to serve Justice in their name to the Murderers?

Last edited by TranceAm; 10-27-2008 at 07:53 AM.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 08:10 AM   #17
Tuza

I can hardly get my body out of bed in the morning let alone control my pineal gland, get my chakras right and get my other 10 strands of DNA together without at least four cups of coffee and a couple of cigarettes, I am hanging in there for the sake of the hubby and adult kiddies.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:21 AM   #18
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

Listening to the preacher in the clip.

Here is what scares me:
Those believing the biblie i 100% true - coming from god - prophesising the future really, really likes to see this coming. They really, really whishes Armageddon to come true (believing that they themselves of course will be saved).

Among these people we also finds the ruling class of US and many other countries - Bush; having his hand on the button...praying for the lord to use him as his tool.

But this does NOT MAKES THE PROPHESIES IN THE BIBLE BEING TRUE!
This only makes those believing in them, urging them to come true - IDIOTS! Following a path obediently, that they believe is the path the MUST follow. Idiots - true sheep: "Well, It's in the bible....duh...and if it says I must begin a world war in order to become blessed...huh...I guess I have to do it, right?".

As did Hitler reason...add to it a bit of misinterpreted Nostradamus, falsly made Astrology, Crowley and generic Illuminati mumbo jumbo... Boy was he surprised?

A prophesy is NOT a ROAD MAP. We are all beings of our own minds (free will, remember?). We are also love impersonated (even the Bible tells us this).

So; isn't it about time we start to use our free will and start excercising this "love and free will"-thing?
A good start excercise could be: Saying NO! Thinking for ourselves. And stop listening to the false leaders of politics and religion telling us not to find the spritual, empathic and logic trues - but to listen to them instead.

Let us, awakened people at Project Avalon - start helping to wake up as well.
I_Am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 09:37 AM   #19
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Am View Post

Here is what scares me:
Those believing the biblie i 100% true - coming from god - prophesising the future really, really likes to see this coming. They really, really whishes Armageddon to come true (believing that they themselves of course will be saved).

Among these people we also finds the ruling class of US and many other countries - Bush; having his hand on the button...praying for the lord to use him as his tool.

This only makes those believing in them, urging them to come true - IDIOTS! Following a path obediently, that they believe is the path the MUST follow. Idiots - true sheep: "Well, It's in the bible....duh...and if it says I must begin a world war in order to become blessed...huh...I guess I have to do it, right?".

As did Hitler reason...add to it a bit of misinterpreted Nostradamus, falsly made Astrology, Crowley and generic Illuminati mumbo jumbo... Boy was he surprised?

A prophesy is NOT a ROAD MAP. We are all beings of our own minds (free will, remember?). We are also love impersonated (even the Bible tells us this).

So; isn't it about time we start to use our free will and start excercising this "love and free will"-thing?
A good start excercise could be: Saying NO! Thinking for ourselves. And stop listening to the false leaders of politics and religion telling us not to find the spritual, empathic and logic trues - but to listen to them instead.

That's a good point and it will hold us all good for the future, what I'm trying to get across is the fact that however much love and free will-thing we have these terrible things are going to happen and not all of us are going to survive and it will happen, OK the guy in the video is at least six months out with his predictions.
Go back to January this year, think how it was then and then look what has happened this year in just 10 months, disaster is a giant snowball rolling down a hill, these terrible things will happen.
Old 10-27-2008, 10:38 AM   #20
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: 2 Billion to Die (within the next 12 months?)

Look at this documentary and learn: The Doomsday Code
Tony Robinson travels to America, the Middle East, the Mediterranean and Africa to gather evidence that might uncover the realities behind the prophecies contained within the Book of Revelation. He interviews people who believe millions will be spirited up to Heaven, Israel will fight a nuclear war, that the Secretary General of the UN will be unmasked as the Anti-Christ and the world will end after the Battle of Armageddon.

Self Fulfilling prophecies in action
All kinds of people, with all kinds of holy books (bible, quran, ...), are making Doomsday happen by themselves. The time is now, better late than never, and finally they can gladly see their prophecies, however they've interpreted them, come through. And if necessary, they are willing to help it come along in any way they can.

Are you one of them?
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 10:45 AM   #21
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

here we go again.

isnt there enough " WE ARE GONNA DIE SOON" threads??

the threads some of you people post, and what they contain,
speaks volumes about the original posters.

peace
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 10:46 AM   #22
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody8504 View Post
oooh it's promised. i guess that makes all the difference. what if i promise that it won't happen, does that mean anything to anybody? it shouldn't
lol, no kidding.

nice to see some ppl are still coherent.
Old 10-27-2008, 10:49 AM   #23
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Am View Post

Here is what scares me:

ahh, thank you.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:18 AM   #24
arcora
Banned

xxx

Last edited by arcora; 11-12-2008 at 02:07 AM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 11:20 AM   #25
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: 2 Billion to Die (within the next 12 months?)

>

Last edited by dayzero; 11-26-2008 at 11:24 AM. Reason: bad feeling
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote