Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-10-2008, 04:21 AM   #1
Pithiny
Project Avalon Researcher

Default ONE Scientific FACT -- Indisputable PROOF

I learned this a couple months ago, still trying to wrap my 3rd Dimensional beliefs around.

Let's start with that faulty thinking. Look at your hand. Pinch yourself. I wonder what I see and feel, because....

WE ARE ALL 99.99999% EMPTY SPACE. -- FACT: Atoms are 99.99999% empty space.

Mini science brushup...matter is made from atoms. Remember this as you read below. All matter is made up of atoms...

Quote:
No Matter
http://www.peterrussell.com/Reality/RHTML/R21.php

..."For more than two thousand years, it was believed that atoms were the ultimate constituents of matter. They were pictured as tiny particles, indivisible and solid. But modern physics shows that nothing could be further from the truth.

Early in the twentieth century, physicists realized that atoms are composed of even smaller„subatomic„particles. An atom may be small, a mere billionth of an inch across, but these subatomic particles are a hundred-thousand times smaller still. Imagine the nucleus of an atom magnified to the size of a tennis ball. The electrons would spinning around it in orbits several miles across, making the atom itself the size of London or Manhatten. As the early twentieth-century British physicist Sir Arthur Eddington put it, matter is mostly ghostly empty space„99.9999999999999% empty space to be a little more exact. If you could take away the empty space then all the subatomic particles in all the six billion people on planet earth would pack into a volume only a little larger than a grain of rice.

With the advent of quantum theory, it was found that electrons, protons, neutrons, and the other subatomic particles were themselves far from solid„and far from even being particles. On closer examination they appear to be just waves of energy, with no exact location in space„just a probability of being around at certain point in space and time. Solid matter had, literally, disappeared into empty space.

Why then does the world seem so solid? Why doesn't the 99.99999...% empty space of my hand simply pass through straight through the 99.99999...% empty space of the table it is resting upon? The answer has to do with the forces that bind the atoms together. When my hand meets the table, the force fields in the atoms of my hand come up against the equally strong fields in the atoms of the table. The mutual repulsion of these billions of tiny, but immensely strong, force fields prevents my hand penetrating the table, giving rise to the appearance of solidness. But however real it may seem, this solidness is only how things appear to us; it is not an intrinsic part of matter..."
So, the way I see it, science has already proven we are energy beings, they just haven't pointed out this obvious fact, in those words. I bet that would interfere with the plan to keep us unaware of our true nature.

I believe we are kinda like a light bulb, and Mother Nature is "wiring us" with the extra DNA and then in 2012, possibly as we cross the galactic center, the switch activates to the ON position.

Gosh, I hope I'm right! Tell me it's so!

~~Pithiny

Last edited by Pithiny; 09-10-2008 at 04:40 AM.
Pithiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:34 AM   #2
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ONE Scientific FACT -- Indisputable PROOF

Wooohooo!

When we get aligned with the galactic center, earth will be bombarded by photons... Photons are light particles... waves... and waves vibrate... Could it be that when we pass thru the galactic center, these photons will cause our dna to vibrate at a higher frequency causing us to enter into a higher plane?

I can't wait to find out!!!
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:45 AM   #3
Pithiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenEyes View Post
Wooohooo!

When we get aligned with the galactic center, earth will be bombarded by photons... Photons are light particles... waves... and waves vibrate... Could it be that when we pass thru the galactic center, these photons will cause our dna to vibrate at a higher frequency causing us to enter into a higher plane?

It's like a R E A L L Y long Christmas Eve as we wait. I get scared about wondering if I am "good enough", or if my frequency is above the threshold minimum, I don't want to be left behind and the fear of "not making it" is killing me. Also, I feel guilt over my past choices, and I struggle to this minute with cigarettes, the guilt is horrendous, and the addiction is horrid. Also, I find it hard to connect when meditating, and I'm scared I won't get to go.

There, I said it.

Last edited by Pithiny; 09-10-2008 at 04:47 AM.
Old 09-10-2008, 05:11 AM   #4
mach66
Avalon Senior Member

I too struggle with cigarettes, for about 20 something years now..
I was trying to connect via meditation and wasn't getting through either.

From something David Wilcock said, it is becasie the older we get, we get a calcite build up around the silver chord and it blocks the vibrations and makes it almost impossible to use the 3rd eye...

This bummed me out, but then I found other information about doing such things and have decided to stick to meditation through prayer.

Good luck with it though and keep trying..

I am having a hard time with what the bible says and what my soul is telling me is my true destiny...

Mach66
mach66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 05:52 AM   #5
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Of course space is far from empty though. Generally we just can't see it. Hence science still calls it empty. I always think of the fact that when you blow on your arm, even though you can't see the air, you still feel the pressure of something touching you, therefore something must be there.

Like Sound needs air to carry its vibrations, if space was truly empty nothing would be here at all.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:03 AM   #6
Tuza

Try not to worry about the cigarette thing - I have been smoking for 40 years and over the last few it has been increasing, you can imagine why. I cannot really meditate and as far as chakras are concerned - oh boy, forget that with me. You will not get left behind believe me in that - you just wont. Cant tell you why I know this - I just know - absolutely sure. I know I can take a microsecond to check with my soul and it tells me the truth of a thing, I know I can do that easily enough. So do that. You will not get left behind. Just because you cannot do these type of things doesnt mean you will be left anywhere. You will be fine.

Love, light and protection surround you all.
Old 09-10-2008, 06:11 AM   #7
man_is_the_bastard
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting.. all matter is made up of atoms but only the smallest fraction of THAT atom is actually evident. HM i wonder how many atoms make up the entire universe.

I am also hopeful! Heeding the day of 2012 that will breathe a new light of energy throughout our precious little world that seems to be in need of a dramatic alteration, for the better!
man_is_the_bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:15 AM   #8
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

most people who smoke...

do NOT know how to breathe properly

and, many of them,

the only time, they do breathe properly

is, when they smoke

try inhaling on a straw when you get the urge

and, you will find, that, you might NOT need the cigarette...

also, smoking breaths,
are, almost the same breath you utilise
for rebirthing

( a process that good old leonard orr from CA,
taught)

anyway

maybe that will be helpful

brightest blessings to all

susan
the eXchanger

-- these boards are smoking !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:33 AM   #9
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pithiny View Post
I get scared about wondering if I am "good enough", or if my frequency is above the threshold minimum...I feel guilt over my past choices, and I struggle to this minute with cigarettes, the guilt is horrendous...
All that fear is just attachment to things that can't last anyway. Let it go. None of us knows all that the shift will entail. But this isn't the rapture! No one that is called to a higher awareness is going to be "left behind." That is a quasi-Christian paranoid fantasy. Periods of anxiety are part of "ascension madness" as one friend of mine called it. Just be. It's all good.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:33 AM   #10
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
[SIZE="3"]Mother Nature is "wiring us" with the extra DNA and then in 2012, possibly as we cross the galactic center, the switch activates to the ON position.

Gosh, I hope I'm right! Tell me it's so!

~~Pithiny
i believe
we all have 24/or 26 strands of dna
that are standard equipment
*just NOT yet totally activated in us

if you are a 3d being
totally activated
you've got 6 strands-in three pairs

(right now, in a 3D world)
you can only see 1 pair
(the rest of them, machinery, can't see)
but, you can

3 d - 6 strand - 3 pairs (that light up)

4 d- 8 strand - 4 pairs (that light up)

5 d 10 strand - 5 pairs(that light up)

6 d 12 strand - 6 pairs(that light up)

7 d 14 strand - 7 pairs(that light up)

8 d 16 strand - 8 pairs(that light up)

9 d 18 strand - 9 pairs(that light up)

10 d 20 strand - 10 pairs(that light up)

11 d 22 strand - 11 pairs (that light up)

12 d 24 strand - 12 pairs(that light up)

13 D 26 strand - 13 pairs (that light up)

when i went through a NDE at 6,
(prior to that, i was a 6D being)
i saw 7 pairs and, was 7D being

when i went through a nde in my 30's
i saw 8 pairs and, was 8D

when i went through a nde in my 40's
i saw 9 pairs -- at this point, i merged with
my 9th Dimensional essence or monad
and, was a 9thD being

(at this point; i also saw
the 19th one light up,
and, now, i am seeing the 20th one lighting up)

also 47 days; prior to these events
i had dreams
about a white/black and red snake
that moved through 13 rooms (in a house)
symbolic of my body ...
and, the black snake, tried to appear white
(and, keep the white snake-in the shadows, so,
it appeared dark)

the red/and, white snakes intertwined,
and, the black snake laid down

i always thought it symbolic
of the lion; who lays down the the lambs

anyway...after the snake went through
the # of room, related to the levels
that i had ascended to --
there was a white lace sheet that was laid over top
of my body

i need to write out this story,
and, place it on a website

i have written about 250,000 pages
have 2500 hrs of channeled tapes,
and have about 250 roadmaps
started at the age of 6
(of which, even i had a hard time
swallowing the comments)

i also drew
a lot of different stars,
as, kid,
precisely with protectors, and, rulers,
esp. venus stars ...
all the time, on almost anything...

anyone else here a doddle-bug ???

Susan
The eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:41 AM   #11
llogun
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenEyes View Post
Wooohooo!

Yes this may be why the powers to be want to suppress our system by dumming us down and useing the micro chip hoping we dont access the higher levels
llogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:44 AM   #12
man_is_the_bastard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by llogun View Post
Yes this may be why the powers to be want to suppress our system by dumming us down and useing the micro chip hoping we dont access the higher levels
I think this it may be beyond anyone's control. We're going to have to face it whether any world power or human likes it or not
man_is_the_bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:34 AM   #13
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This is EXACTLY what I think. We as humans are waaay to powerful, even now, let alone when we are "plugged in" so thats why they are trying to wipe as many of us out as possible before 2012. I think also that maybe all the nibiru/ mayan calender ending etc and all the other doomsday scenarios focused around that time are to keep us in a state of fear for when the shift happens. They know all thought is energy and if we were really aware of what creators we are they would be heavily disabled. Someone on another thread suggested we sort out a time to all meditate on something together, here on this site....that would be mind blowing. We should consciously try to effect something and see what manifests!!
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:12 AM   #14
clayman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
most people who smoke...

do NOT know how to breathe properly

and, many of them,

the only time, they do breathe properly

is, when they smoke

try inhaling on a straw when you get the urge

and, you will find, that, you might NOT need the cigarette...

also, smoking breaths,
are, almost the same breath you utilise
for rebirthing

( a process that good old leonard orr from CA,
taught)

anyway

maybe that will be helpful

brightest blessings to all

susan
the eXchanger

-- these boards are smoking !!!
hmm maybe i should quit smoking
clayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:31 AM   #15
yettyn
Avalon Senior Member

The only known and indisputable fact is that we know near to nothing about what is going on and what will happen on a cosmic level. I would put it this way, 99.99999...% of what is said here and the rest of the web about what is going on and what will happen, how the universe works, the big bang and dark matter, empty space talk etc. etc. is basically speculation, a journey in exploring our mind - we simply don't know, the scientists doesn't know really, what they know is a lot of math and to some extent how parts of universe works in theory. Mind you that basically all "facts" from quantum physics comes out of a man made mini environment replicating nature to the best of there ability. No doubt many great brains involved there but... with some perspective one can ask "why are they still playing in the sand-pit and not with the big boys out there?

With that said, some speculations might be right and there is nothing wrong with exploring the mind, but I think it will take until 2011/2012 before we really start to get it - and probably we will be very surprised. [edit] Yes it's very frustrating that we have to wait, so really great we have this place to help us through.[/edit]

So to sum it up the "indisputable proof" presented here is no more facts then what is presented here in Mayan Calendar Explained and although I find this with quantum physics interested in many way, I would still put my bet on the Mayan Calendar.

Last edited by yettyn; 09-10-2008 at 10:37 AM.
yettyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:04 AM   #16
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Everything arises from the "vacuum" of empty "space". The atoms pop in and out of existence all the time. Thus, the universe "dies" and gets "reborne" all the time continously. This is natural and should be so for man too. Go beyond the mind and there is silence or "the stillpoint". Then you are in touch with this "vacuum". You become it and thus you are one with all because empty space can have no boundries.

The mind, the I, the body, the impulses and desires all ultimatly arises from the "vacuum" of the all-pervasive pure consciousness; the Godhead. Nothing is hidden from it and nothing is unaccounted for. Creators intention holds everything together. If one single atom was unaccounted for the whole universe would dissolve into chaos. Love is a "built-in" quality of the emptiness of the "vacuum".
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:39 AM   #17
Pithiny

Wow, a lot of replies and stuff for me to chew on. I started thinking about the "empty space" in atoms after I watched these two videos:

Nassim Haramein's Unified Field Theory - (4 hours each)

=================================================

(PART 1) - Nassim Haramein at the Rogue Valley Metaphysical Library
Full Screen Link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...99791256390335

(PART 2) - Nassim Haramein at the Rogue Valley Metaphysical Library
Full Screen Link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...75242307393956

They got me through what was a very rude awakening. My reason for calling this indisputable proof is, to me, if I am made of atoms that are 99.99999% empty space, then what am I? I am not solid, I only appear solid and experience life through 5 senses and experience consciousness, the ability to think about what those 5 senses feed me. Those senses have much more substance to me than a bunch of empty space. This 8 hours of video explains a new (published for Peer Review) Unified Field Theory that will astound you. I highly recommend watching, although it's 8 hours long so I don't expect any takers!

Last edited by Pithiny; 09-10-2008 at 11:41 AM.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:40 AM   #18
yettyn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
Everything arises from the "vacuum" of empty "space". The atoms pop in and out of existence all the time. Thus, the universe "dies" and gets "reborne" all the time continously. This is natural and should be so for man too. Go beyond the mind and there is silence or "the stillpoint". Then you are in touch with this "vacuum". You become it and thus you are one with all because empty space can have no boundries.

The mind, the I, the body, the impulses and desires all ultimatly arises from the "vacuum" of the all-pervasive pure consciousness; the Godhead. Nothing is hidden from it and nothing is unaccounted for. Creators intention holds everything together. If one single atom was unaccounted for the whole universe would dissolve into chaos. Love is a "built-in" quality of the emptiness of the "vacuum".
Still this is no "fact", just a believe, not necessarily it but related to the concept of "religion", a concept strongly rooted in and belonging to the old age of Pisces. It might be like that, I cannot prove it isn't and have no wish to do so, but still we don't "know", we are still in a position were we only are capable of believing.

Le me point out this i not a question of being right or wrong, but it's an important issue as our consciousness "travels" from one era or "age" into the next. Leonard Cohen once worded it nicely in the title of one of his albums "New clothes for the same old ceremony" (not sure if it was exactly like that). The old stuff likes to survive and the simplest and most primitive way is to apparently "change side" but in essence being the same old fart.

The only thing that really can survive from the old age is the essence and that is the insight of what we have come to understand, then we are ready for the surprise of "to know" - but sure, just as anything else this is just "speculation" from my side.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:13 PM   #19
yettyn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Wow, a lot of replies and stuff for me to chew on. I started thinking about the "empty space" in atoms after I watched these two videos:

Nassim Haramein's Unified Field Theory - (4 hours each)

(PART 1) - Nassim Haramein at the Rogue Valley Metaphysical Library
Full Screen Link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...99791256390335

(PART 2) - Nassim Haramein at the Rogue Valley Metaphysical Library
Full Screen Link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...75242307393956

They got me through what was a very rude awakening. My reason for calling this indisputable proof is, to me, if I am made of atoms that are 99.99999% empty space, then what am I? I am not solid, I only appear solid and experience life through 5 senses and experience consciousness, the ability to think about what those 5 senses feed me. Those senses have much more substance to me than a bunch of empty space. This 8 hours of video explains a new (published for Peer Review) Unified Field Theory that will astound you. I highly recommend watching, although it's 8 hours long so I don't expect any takers!
Thanks for the links, just took an intro look and it (and he) sure seem to be interesting. I will look at it in full later when I have more time.

I hope you understand I am not trying to diminish you or the value of your post when I challenge the the phrase "indisputable proof". I do it because as like someone in another treed pointed out "humanity is stupid", meaning as we don't know we don't know what to believe when first confronted with what is way outside of our everyday box... so when something is said to be "indisputable proof" it's very easy and comfortable to take it in as such being in that position. Still this is all theory though (meaning stuff as this in general), in best case build on small blocks of proof that only been proven in theory, but hey it is great stuff for our minds to feed on preparing it for what really is to come!
Old 09-10-2008, 02:08 PM   #20
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Apparently there is an ongoing source which preceeds and activates a thought of observance in the moment of creating the reality of "now."

It is, as I shared with my little boy, "Look, I flick the switch and this light bulb gets excited inside. Where does it go when I flick it off?"

"OK, Dad. But the light bulb is still there. Goodnight."

Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:54 PM   #21
mudhog92
Avalon Senior Member

We are holograms, as is most of our reality. Check out 'What the bleep do we know', it explains what quantum physics now knows about wave/particle duality. The DNA bit mentioned, you can get all your DNA activated. I had mine done at Radiant Light Center in PA. I have not been the same since. It stems back thousands of years ago when we were created here and dumbed down to be controlled by service to self entities. It didn't work, that's why people are awakening with the new influx of energy coming through the universe. Awakening is allowing us to connect to source, the way we are meant to do. The veil is lifting.....
mudhog92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 05:10 PM   #22
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I agree with this...
I believe that the dark occult entities that are the real rulers of this world are not able to access the higher dimensions... I believe they are the demons of the bible. That doesn't mean I give them ANY religious significance. They are dark dimensional beings, forever stuck in the lower dimensions because they are soul-less, malignant, self serving creatures that are not part of our creation event. If we human ascend to a higher dimension, they cannot come with us..they will loose their hold on this earth....

Just my opinion....
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:00 PM   #23
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yettyn View Post
Still this is no "fact", just a believe, not necessarily it but related to the concept of "religion", a concept strongly rooted in and belonging to the old age of Pisces. It might be like that, I cannot prove it isn't and have no wish to do so, but still we don't "know", we are still in a position were we only are capable of believing.

Le me point out this i not a question of being right or wrong, but it's an important issue as our consciousness "travels" from one era or "age" into the next. Leonard Cohen once worded it nicely in the title of one of his albums "New clothes for the same old ceremony" (not sure if it was exactly like that). The old stuff likes to survive and the simplest and most primitive way is to apparently "change side" but in essence being the same old fart.

The only thing that really can survive from the old age is the essence and that is the insight of what we have come to understand, then we are ready for the surprise of "to know" - but sure, just as anything else this is just "speculation" from my side.
I don't care much for beliefs/religion etc. I share from my own experience of how things are, and I do not rely on anything external when it comes to that. You will know when you know. Before you know it is wise to surrender to your own ignorance, I agree. Most people will not even do that and think that they know. Thus, they get stuck.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:47 AM   #24
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It's like a R E A L L Y long Christmas Eve as we wait. I get scared about wondering if I am "good enough", or if my frequency is above the threshold minimum, I don't want to be left behind and the fear of "not making it" is killing me. Also, I feel guilt over my past choices, and I struggle to this minute with cigarettes, the guilt is horrendous, and the addiction is horrid. Also, I find it hard to connect when meditating, and I'm scared I won't get to go.

There, I said it.

You cant unring a bell, and we've all made bad choices. But in order for us to evolve spiritually, we need to wake up at some point. So I think if you've got your mind around the fact that you've basically been lied to on the grandest scale imaginable right down to what we are, where we're from, and most of all what we are capable of, and really about most aspects of your life in general, and you start to unlearn all of those things that dont serve you and never felt right to begin with, and relearn with what feels right to you and bravely obey that, then you're on the train out of here. Dont sweat it, you're on this site and thats a huge step. Read your ass off here, its full of greatness.
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:01 AM   #25
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

When i was a little kid (i mean little), i remember one time pressing my hands together and was like i wonder if my hands are really touching each other, or are they just like bouncing off each other. The thought came to me after first learning about magnetic fields and I then thought that my hands my have fields. Funny thing that I just realized this second, I know do Reiki so yes they do have their own fields, big time lol.

And yes, go conscienceness!
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote