Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-20-2009, 08:18 PM   #1
shiva777
Avalon Senior Member

Default Ashayana Deane 2012,the hidden human dilemma and MUCH more....

The Hidden Human Dilemma, “Channels,” Earth Extinctions,

2012 & the Planetary Encryption Lattice

☼ Introductory-Topic Summary-2

All Materials ©2009 Ashayana Deane — Azurite Press MCEO, Inc

Contemporary Origins & Evolution of the MCEO Teachings

By A’sha Deane

Includes: The Contemporary MCEO Speaker-1 Contract; Kathara Healing, “Ascension Cycle,” Earth’s Templar & Azurite Press Travel Tours; MCEO Freedom Teachings®, Kathara Team & Newcomers’ Modules Program; Elements of the MCEO Freedom Teachings® & Ancient “False Ascension Science”; Ancient Deception, the Fall of Atlantis & Comparative Review of Death Science Paradigms; Free Will Choice, “It’s ALL True,” the Encryption Lattice and the “Paths of Rise & Fall”; The Hidden Human Dilemma, “Channels,” Earth Extinctions, 2012 & the Planetary Encryption Lattice; The Big Game, the 2012 Show, Pertinent Questions and the Silver Seed Awakening; Wise Choices, Symbol-Clues and Salvaging the Sacred

The Contemporary MCEO Speaker-1 Contract — A’sha’s Story

I have had direct personal contact with the Guardian Alliance (GA) since childhood, which included the experience of “conscious fetal integration” (spirit entering the fetus) and open (though fragmented) reincarnational memory since my physical birth in September of 1964. In infancy the Guardians would frequently interact with me in dreams, and occasionally they would visit me as conscious “Light Orbs” that I could physically see while I was awake. In the earliest Guardian Orb-contact, before I knew language here, the “Guardian-Orbs” would communicate with me through “Direct Cognition,” and occasionally assist me with physical healing. The Guardians’ presence was comforting and reassuring and I experienced the visiting Guardian presence as my “real family” from whom I had incarnated into Earth-life via my “biological host-family”; though I love them, I experienced my biological family in a way similar to that of “being an exchange student in a foreign country” and “living with a beloved local host family during your stay.”

At age 4, I began to experience negative physical “forced abductions” from the Intruder Zeta races; the Zeta would also occasionally use the “vehicle” of “Light Orbs” for predatory contact. When the Zeta forced abductions began, the Guardians intervened directly and by age 7 intensified contact to physical “consensual abduction” transports, through which my conscious training with them began. At this time the Guardians also stopped conscious “Light Orb” visitations with me, and engaged other means of Keylontic Communication and physical contact. The Guardians stopped using “Orb contact” to protect me from further confusion and deception by Zeta and other “Intruders” who were using “Light Orb” vehicles for manipulative contact, until my training was sufficient to “tell the difference” between “friendly and unfriendly Orb phenomena”; to my surprise, the GA-MCEO Guardians finally re-introduced “Orb contact” in November 2008, two years after our groups had begun training in personal “Orb-ing Bi-location projection.” (More information on “Orbs,” “Orb contact” and “Orb-ing” is found in Introductory-Topics Summary-4, the Voyagers books and in the MCEO Freedom Teachings® workshop DVDs.)

My training with the Guardian Alliance continued from age 4, until a Near-Death Experience at age 18, when my spiritual ordinations began with the Guardian Alliance–MCEO (Melchizedek Cloister Emerald Order – Order of the Yunasai) Eieyani Priests of UR of Kauai, Hawaii. I completed the final level-6-Eckar MCEO-Ordination in 1997, at age 33, at which time the Guardians offered me their MCEO Speaker-1 Contract, which includes CDT*-Plate remote-translation (*12 Cloister-Dora-Teura Plate recorder discs from the 246,000 BC Emerald Covenant), teaching and specific planetary “grid work” responsibilities. In my preparatory training for CDT-Plate translation, the GA-MCEO orchestrated several physical “consensual abduction” transports, during which I was permitted to physically see and hold one of the CDT-Plate Silver Discs. During other GA-MCEO-orchestrated Bi-location experiences, I was trained to interact with the CDT-Plates in preparation for CDT-Plate remote-translation (information on the GA-MCEO CDT-Plates and “remote-translation protocols” is found in Introductory-Topics Summary-1). Following my MCEO-Eckar Ordination, I began in 1997 the formal remote-translation of the MCEO CDT-Plates and the Guardians’ Keylontic Transmissions.

Resulting from beginning CDT-Plate translations and the Guardians’ Keylontic Transmissions, the Voyagers series — Volume-1: The Sleeping Abductees and Volume-2: The Secrets of Amenti — were published in 1999 (Granite Publishing), and at the Guardians’ request, I began doing public workshops featuring the Guardians’ teachings.

(Note: “Keylontic Transmission” involves an organic process of “multidimensional bio-electric data transfer,” or “electronic data-streaming,” that is NOT “channeling”/ “conscious mediumship” — the Guardians have progressively taught about the hidden dangers of “channeling,” and have provided alternative, safer “Keylontic” techniques for interdimensional communication and contact. More information on “Keylontic Communication” is found in Introductory-Topics Summary-1, the Voyagers books and in the MCEO Freedom Teachings® workshop DVDs.)

Kathara Healing, “Ascension Cycle,” Earth’s Templar & Azurite Press Travel Tours

In 2001 the Guardians identified two other individuals with whom they entrusted the “MCEO Speaker-2 and Speaker-3 Contracts” (historically MCEO Contracts involve only 3 appointed Speakers). These contracts do not involve direct CDT-Plate translation, but include various other duties of spiritual service and Keylontic Communication with the Guardians. In October 2000, MCEO Speaker-2 Michael “A’san” Deane and I married. At the request of the Guardians, the two of us and MCEO Speaker-3 (a lady named Maryanne “Mac” Callaway) founded “Azurite Temple of the Melchizedek Cloister,” which in 2002 was restructured to become “Azurite Press MCEO, Inc.,” co-founded by MCEO Speakers 1, 2 and 3. In addition to the continuing CDT-Plate translation and Keylontic Transmission of teachings pertaining to the subject matter featured in the Voyagers books, the Guardians in 2000 introduced the Kathara Bio-Spiritual Healing System™, featuring inner-directed multidimensional self-healing technologies focused upon restoration of the dormant “biological Ascension potentials” of the ancient Angelic Human genome; this process of genetic reverse-mutation is referred to as “Bio-regenesis,” which can be accomplished through progressive, sequential restoration of key aspects of the 15-dimensional human anatomy. (More information on historical “MCEO Speakers,” “biological Ascension potentials,” “15-Dimensional Anatomy” and the “Angelic Human” lineage is found in Introductory-Topics Summary-1, the Voyagers books, the Kathara Bio-Spiritual Healing System™ and in the MCEO Freedom Teachings® workshop DVDs.)

Since 2000, the Guardians have also progressively provided extensive training regarding “Sacred Sites” and Earth’s “Planetary Templar” (organic electromagnetic grid-line and Star-Gate/ “Ascension Gate” system), and the historical and contemporary “Hidden Big Picture Drama” in which Earth and humanity have been and are currently engaged. These teachings are being provided by the Guardians at this time because in January 2000, Earth entered an expedited, 2213-years-early “Stellar Activations Cycle” (SAC) “Halls of Amenti” Star-Gate opening period, also called an “Ascension Cycle.” The SAC that began in January 2000 is the first one since the failed SAC of 22,326 BC. Starting in 2000, the MCEO Speakers, at the Guardians’ request, have led Azurite International Educational Travel Tours “Grid-Keeper” workshop groups in which the Guardians guide us to various geographical locations and “GA-MCEO Guardian Sacred Sites” to assist them in restoring and activating key energetic circuitry within Earth’s Templar.

From 2000 to the present, our groups have traveled to many “Guardian Sacred Site” locations (some sites numerous times), including sites in Egypt, Peru, India, Greece, Ireland, England, France, Andorra, the Netherlands, Belize, Mexico, Morocco, Bermuda, Tenerife, and St. Kitts, and in Hawaii and various other sites within the USA.

(Detailed information on “Stellar Activations Cycles,” the “Halls of Amenti Star-Gates,” “Earth’s Templar” and “Grid-Keepers” is found in Introductory-Topics Summary-1, in Voyagers Volume-2, in the MCEO Planetary Templar Stewardship Manual and the MCEO Arc-Hub-Gate Maps handbooks, and in the MCEO Freedom Teachings® workshop DVDs.)

MCEO Freedom Teachings®, Kathara Team & Newcomers’ Modules Program

Many more books could have been published to contain the massive amounts of intensive information the GA-MCEO Guardians and the CDT-Plates have provided since 2002 — and that they continue to provide — but the Guardians chose instead to disseminate this information through the medium of ongoing sequential independent MCEO workshops. Our MCEO workshops simultaneously focus upon personal healing and awakening, status updates on the “Big Picture Drama” and Planetary Templar Stewardship work; each sequential workshop provides “next-level-up” dispensations from the Guardians, building upon the information provided in the workshop immediately before.

Since 1999, the workshop groups have grown rapidly as the Guardians’ teachings grow more in-depth, and in 2006 the body of the Guardians’ teachings released in the progressive workshops since 1999 was trademark registered under the (Melchizedek Cloister Emerald Order) MCEO Freedom Teachings®. Currently, our workshop groups average from 200–300 people, and a few thousand people internationally are involved in our Keylontic Science and related online e-Groups. As of October 2009 there are 82 new-material workshops; since the beginning the workshops have been filmed, and are currently available as DVD packages (many with supplementary written materials) on our “Azurite Press Product List.” Currently the MCEO Freedom Teachings® workshops collectively cover over 1,000 hours of live teaching time.

In 2000, following the guidance of the Guardians, MCEO Speaker-2, my husband Michael “A’san” Deane, created the organizational and administrative structures for Azurite Press MCEO, Inc. USA, which has expanded to include international affiliate offices in Ireland, Australia and South Africa; Azurite Press is the international distribution network for the MCEO Freedom Teachings® products and workshops. As the Guardians’ teachings grew, the “next-level-up” information provided in each new MCEO Freedom Teachings® workshop progressively became so in-depth and specialized (each successive workshop introducing new subject matter in sequel to the subject matter from the workshop just before), that it became correspondingly more difficult for new people to “catch-up” enough to comfortably comprehend the in-depth subjects addressed at their first workshop. Resultantly, in 2003 MCEO Speaker-3, Mac Callaway, organized the “Kathara Team,” a group of dedicated MCEO Freedom Teachings® students who volunteer their time and talents to create an ongoing “Newcomers’ Modules Program” — featuring a series of simplified, shortened presentations of foundation teachings from past MCEO workshops — that is offered on-location to newcomers prior to the main workshop presentations. The “modules” help new people to better understand various aspects of the foundation teachings, thus enabling them to receive greater benefit from the more intensive main workshop programs.

Through the dedicated efforts of MCEO Speaker-2, my husband “A’san,” and MCEO Speaker-3 Mac Callaway; through the large group of Azurite Press staff and volunteers who have collectively become known as the “MCEO Team”; through the professional services of Granite Publishing (who publishes the Voyagers and Angelic Realities books) and Learning Through Travel (who organizes MCEO group-travel tours); and through the continuing support of the inspiring people who come to our workshops and value the MCEO Freedom Teachings®, my work in translating the Guardians’ MCEO Freedom Teachings® continues to be made available and accessible to the public, and the Planetary Stewardship work of the Guardians continues to unfold. Many thanks and great appreciation are extended to this wonderful group of people for their contributions in bringing the contemporary MCEO Freedom Teachings® into the world. (Information on the “MCEO Team” is found in the “More Information” section of this website, under the heading “Meet the MCEO Speakers & International MCEO Team.”)

Elements of the MCEO Freedom Teachings® & Ancient “False Ascension Science”

Since 1999 the MCEO Guardians’ teachings have provided an ongoing, comprehensive study of the “Cosmic Context, Structures and Dynamics” of space-time-matter creation and spiritual evolution, of planetary, galactic and universal “lost history” and of the contemporary “Big Picture Drama.” The MCEO Freedom Teachings® have also provided a progressive program of studies in advanced multidimensional anatomy, including studies of: 15-Dimensional Anatomy; the 15-Chakra System, Axiatonal & Meridian Lines; the Light Body, Rasha Dark-matter Body, Elum’Eir-adhona Spirit Body, Aah-JhA’ Hydro-acoustic Body and Jha-DA’ Body; fetal integration, Bhardoah, growth cycles, Evolutionary Ascension Cycles, DNA, and much more.

The MCEO teachings explore the interconnection between the multidimensional anatomy and the physical-emotional-mental-spiritual bodies, the embodied consciousness, “higher states,” the DNA, the Realities of Transition (conception, fetal integration, and “death”/ Bhardoah) and the Science of Ascension (Transmigration through Star-Gates/ Time Portals via atomic Transfiguration). In 2000, introduction of the Kathara Bio-Spiritual Healing System™ Level-1 — followed a few years later by Kathara Levels 2–4 — provided a progression of energy-technique applications for advancement of personal multidimensional healing and interdimensional consciousness expansion through sequential bio-field and DNA Template activation. In 2008, due to unfavorable escalations in the planetary drama, we began expedited introduction of advanced Kathara-12+ bio-spiritual healing technologies.

Within the intensive studies of “Cosmic Context, Structures and Dynamics” progressively featured in the MCEO teachings, we have learned of the intricate genuine “Sacred Geometries” inherent to personal and cosmic structure, and the corresponding Sacred Processes of Physics and Consciousness — such as Partiki Phasing, Takeyon Harmonic Key Cycles and Eckashi Expansion & Adashi Return Cycles — which are interrelated elements of the organic cycles of growth that govern cosmic formation, biological creation and spiritual evolution. We have also learned of the “nature of space-time,” and of both the small and massive organic multidimensional “time cycles” that govern space, time, matter, consciousness and manifestation.

Progressively since 2000, the CDT-Plate translations and MCEO teachings have revealed many long-hidden secrets pertaining to the “Science of Ascension,” which includes the organic processes of interdimensional and trans-dimensional atomic Transmutation, Transfiguration, Translocation and Transmigration. In our learning of the actual organic processes by which — and cosmic structures through which — the bio-spiritual dynamics of “Ascension” can occur, we have also received an extensive amount of information on the intentional historical distortions of “Ascension Science teachings.” Through learning about the organic intricate structures, genuine processes and Natural Laws of Multidimensional Physics through which actual “Bio-Spiritual Ascension” (for “planets or people”) can take place, the falsehoods carried within “false Sacred Science” teachings became progressively more obvious by comparison.

“False Sacred Science” teachings, and the inorganic environmental and biological consequences created through their use, are built upon convoluted, self-serving perversions of the organic Laws of Multidimensional Physics. Applications of these “twisted multidimensional science” teachings, historically engaged on Earth throughout different periods over many thousands of years, has taken a terrible toll on human evolution and on the state of our planetary environment. The “false Sacred Science” teachings emerged from periods in our ancient and pre-ancient past, during the historically ignored “ancient advanced Earth cultures” currently associated with “Atlantean and Lemurian mythology.” During these ancient times, many environmental and biological horrors were created through application of the “false Sacred Sciences”; the technologies that emerged from these teachings represented a perversion of the organic, living multidimensional technologies that were once available through applications of genuine “Sacred Science.” In ancient advanced cultures, the “false Sacred Science” teachings became known as the “Death Sciences,” because reduction of eternal-life potential to finite-life de-evolution was the eventual result of their applications — regardless of what temporary benefits of finite power such technologies supplied.

During the ancient Atlantean period, there was one particular body of “false Sacred Science” teachings that emerged among Earth cultures after one of the GA-MCEO CDT-Plates was stolen and placed in Illuminati hands. The CDT-Plate revealed many advanced teachings of organic “Sacred Science,” which Illuminati-Elder forces then twisted to form a particular “wormhole technology” through which they could seek fulfillment of their “Earth Templar Dominion” agenda. (Historical information on the stealing of the CDT-Plate and resultant ancient dramas is found in Voyagers Volume-2, 2nd Edition.) In ancient cultures, this particular body of advanced twisted “false Sacred Science” teachings that emerged, along with its resultant technologies, from perversion of the CDT-Plate teachings, was casually known as the “Bloom of Doom” technologies. This ancient name was adopted in reference to one of the primary inorganic “energy distortion geometries” used in this “Death Science,” the structure of which, in common respects, resembled a “blossom.” Other characteristic components of distorted mathematics and physics were also inherent to the “Bloom of Doom” Death Science. Components related to the “Bloom of Doom” technologies included a distorted mathematical growth formula for artificial finite life that in later days became known as the “golden mean rectangle” and “Fibonacci spiral & sequence,” both of which were distortions of the “Krystal Spiral & Sequence” organic eternal-life growth ratios illustrated in the GA-MCEO CDT-Plate teachings.

Another component of the ancient Atlantean “Bloom of Doom” technologies emerged through distortion of the CDT-Plate symbol called the “Kathara Grid.” Distortions of the CDT-Plate Kathara Grid symbol became known in the “Death Sciences” of the Atlantean period as the “Tree of Artificial Life,” because temporary, inorganic, finite-life artificial structures of matter, light and biology could be created through the “twisted mathematical secrets” implied by the symbolic structure of the Tree of Artificial Life distortion. The genuine Kathara Grid represents the organic core mathematical radiation-structures, or “lattices,” upon which eternal-life “living” morphogenetic field–matter templates are built. The mathematical relationships depicted within the organic Kathara Grid symbol represent the literal “core mathematical formula” of organic radiation-lattice structure, numbers of which lattices group together in very specific geometric-mathematical patterns — forming the structure of organic multidimensional radiation templates upon which “dark-matter,” quarks and subatomic particles organize into structured manifest atoms and forms.

The organic Kathara Grid “lattice” features 12 “Signets” or “power points” placed in very specific positions within a “cross-bar lattice” of very specific proportions; the proportions and relationships depicted in the genuine Kathara Grid symbol represent the mathematical formulae of organized-radiation-structure through which organic, living matter, light and biology are formed. The organic Kathara Grid is not a “theoretical invention,” but rather is a depiction of the core organizational structure upon which the organic, living, eternal-life Cosmos is, and has always been, formed. The organic Kathara Grid, and what it represents, exists as part of the organic Natural Laws of Physics that are indelibly inherent to the eternal, multidimensional Living Cosmos, and to the eternal “Unified Field of Energy and Consciousness” within which the Cosmos resides.

Distorted versions of the CDT-Plate original Kathara Grid symbol emerged through the “Bloom of Doom” teachings in Atlantis as the “Tree of Artificial Life” symbol, which originally depicted 11 “Signets” instead of the organic 12, and which had specific structural distortions within the shapes and proportions of the “cross-bar lattice.” The organic “living” Kathara Grid symbol represents the literal “core mathematical formula” of organic radiation-lattice structure for the eternal Living Cosmos. Likewise, the various versions of the “Tree of Artificial Life” symbol represent a distorted, contrived, inorganic “creation formula” through which unnatural multidimensional radiation template-structures can be artificially created — by abusing the Natural Laws of Multidimensional Physics — to harness and direct the organization of “dark-matter,” quarks and subatomic particles, in order to form inorganic, finite-life artificial structures of light-radiation, and atomic and biological form.

Further distortions of the “Tree of Artificial Life” symbol emerged later in history as “Tree of Life” symbols depicting 7, 8, 9 or 10 Signet points, with different “cross-bar lattice” distortions. These later Kathara Grid distortions represented renditions of the Atlantean “Tree of Artificial Life” creation formula as adapted by various groups of Illuminati who were in competition with the Illuminati “Bloom of Doom” creators. All such Kathara Grid distortions represent attempts at implementing unnatural creation formulae that deviate from the organic structures, and Natural Laws of Energy and Consciousness, inherent to the eternal Living Cosmos.

Two other components of the Atlantean “Bloom of Doom” teachings, and related “Death Sciences,” are hidden within two common symbol-forms referred to as the vesica piscis and the “star-tetrahedron.” The “vesica piscis” symbol is a set of 2 interlinked circles with the inner-most “outside edge” (circumference) of each circle touching the center-point of the other circle. Within the CDT-Plates, this symbol was originally called the “Bi-Veca Code,” and it, along with its 3-circle Tri-Veca Code symbol counterpart, referred to specific organic structures, processes, functions and interrelationships inherent to the organic multidimensional electromagnetic frequency spectrum, and especially to the organic creation mechanisms and natural dynamics inherent to light-radiation and the organic Living Light structures upon which the eternal Cosmos is built. The “star-tetrahedron” symbol is a 3-dimensional symbol-form constructed of 2 pyramidal-shaped vortices, each with a triangular base: one pyramidal-vortex is in the “point-up” upright position and intersects along a vertical line with the other inverted, “point-down” pyramidal-vortex. The 2-dimensional depiction of the star-tetrahedron is the commonly recognized symbol of the “6-pointed star” or “Star of David.” Within the CDT-Plates, both versions of this symbol were depicted with a circle around the symbol, and both were referred to as the “Hierophant” symbol, which depicted the mathematical formulae and multidimensional structures inherent to “Merkaba Fields.” Merkaba Fields are organic energy vortex structures that are part of the natural multidimensional “circulatory system” of the Living Cosmos, and which under certain conditions inherent to the Natural Laws of Multidimensional Physics, can become “vehicles of transport” within the organic processes of Genuine Ascension.

The Bi-Veca Code/ “vesica piscis” and the Hierophant 6-pointed star/ “star-tetrahedron” symbols, and the “Ascension Science” teachings corresponding to them, were part of the original “Sacred Science” teachings contained with in the CDT-Plate that was stolen during the Atlantean period. In the hands of the Illuminati, the Bi-Veca and Hierophant symbols and their corresponding bases of knowledge were, like the “Kathara Grid” and “Krystal Spiral,” distorted: first into the “Bloom of Doom” technologies, and later into a variety of “Death Science” teachings and practices used by competing Illuminati groups in their quest for Earth Templar control. Unlike the visibly discernible distortions of the Kathara Grid and Krystal Spiral symbols, Bi-Veca Code and Hierophant symbol distortions were not immediately noticeable; instead, the distortions were contained within the twisted teachings of finite-life energy mechanics that accompanied the symbols, while the image of the symbols themselves looked relatively the same. “Death Science” teachings involving the Bi-Veca Code — without its organic Tri-Veca Code counterpart — utilized the distorted energy mechanics inherent to the vesica piscis, by which inorganic, artificial, finite-life static “Dead Light” radiation fields can be generated through corresponding use of distorted Merkaba Vortex mechanics.

“Twisted” Merkaba Vortex mechanics implement unnatural distortions of the spin-speed and spin-direction of Merkabic Vortex sets, to create a particle/ anti-particle harness field within which energy and atoms can be trapped. Once trapped within the inorganic Merkaba Field, the harnessed energy quanta can then artificially sustain a prolonged longevity of form, and achieve limited local interdimensional transport, as long as the inorganic Merkaba Harness around it can “feed”/ drain energy from organically living energy fields. The inorganic Merkaba Field, also known as the “Death Star” or “External Merkaba,” must “feed,” much as an “energy vampire” — as unlike organic “Krystar” Merkaba Vehicle structures, the “Death Star Merkaba” is incapable of independently generating energy quanta for self-sustenance.

Once activated, this “Artificial-Light Death Star Merkaba Vehicle,” created through the “Bloom of Doom” and related technologies, engages the finite-life mathematical growth formulae of the “golden mean rectangle” and “Fibonacci spiral & sequence” to increase its spin-speed by draining energy from the life-field around it. Usually, inorganic Death Star Merkaba technologies employ the unnatural spin-speed starting ratios of “34 / 21” in relation to two separate “same-spin fixed-vortex sets” (4 vortices, rather than the organic 2) placed in counter-rotation to each other, which accelerate and blend to a “common spin” of 55 when activated. Following activation, the Death Star Merkaba engages acceleration and quantum expansion via the inorganic growth ratios of the Fibonacci sequence, using the “energy sucking” dynamics inherent to the physics-mechanics illustrated within the Fibonacci spiral. Organic Krystar Merkaba Vehicles begin with a natural “331/3 – 112/3” spin-speed ratio of a single set of 2 counter-rotating vortices, and build spin-speed and energy thrust to much higher speeds — beyond the known “speed of light” — through internal quantum self-generation, following the mathematical correspondences characteristic to the organic “Krystal Spiral and Sequence” growth formula. The “ratio numbers” pertaining to organic Merkaba Vortex spin-speeds refer to the number of rotations each counter-rotating vortex completes in a given period, for a period measured in increments that can be relatively compared to “one rotation per trillionth of a billionth of a nanosecond,” or RP-TBN.

Upon full activation, the “Death Star Merkaba Harness Vehicle” and its contents, be it a person, planet or galaxy, can engage limited local interdimensional relocation — but only through inorganic wormhole, portal and black hole structures formed by the same “Death Science” technologies. Once a biological or matter-form engages full Death Star Merkaba Vehicle activation, its matter-template becomes permanently mutated, and the being or matter-form loses its organic potential of natural multidimensional Ascension, along with the ability to pass through the organic Star-Gate “Ascension Passages” inherent to the Cosmic Templar. Though the Death Star Merkaba offers the “immediate perks” of temporary extension of form longevity and limited interdimensional transport within black hole/ wormhole systems, due to the organic Natural Laws of Physics inherent to the eternal system of the Living Cosmos, the ultimate fate of the Death Star Merkaba is inevitable implosion, energetic self-annihilation and release of its harnessed quanta to space-dust. Use of the Death Star External Merkaba Vehicle can be compared to “taking a poorly planned quantum joyride that inevitably ends in a deadly crash at the end of a dead-end road”; at the least, use of the Death Star Merkaba is a very unwise decision, if one genuinely cares about the potentials of one’s own experiential evolutionary destiny.

Unlike the inorganic, externally-fueled External Merkaba of the Death Star Vehicle, the organic, internally-fueled Internal Merkaba structures inherent to the Krystar Ascension Vehicle allow for progressively unlimited interdimensional and trans-dimensional travel, and full, holistic evolutionary expansion back into the Original State of Pure Source-Consciousness. The Krystar Ascension Vehicle is formed through, and functions as, a natural consequence to harmonious use of energy and consciousness in relation to the Natural Laws of Physics inherent to the eternal Living Cosmos.

The distorted vesica piscis Artificial-Light manipulations and Death Star Merkaba mechanics, which are at the core of the ancient Atlantean “Bloom of Doom” and “Death Science” teachings, work together with the distorted matter-template mechanics of the “Tree of Artificial Life,” “golden mean rectangle,” the “Fibonacci spiral & sequence” and other related “Death Science” components not discussed in this writing, to form an inorganic technology that attempts to manufacture an “artificial facsimile of Eternal Life Ascension.” This “facsimile of the sacred” is intended to allow the organic Laws of Energy and Consciousness that govern the eternal Living Cosmos, to be bent, broken, twisted and misused, without truth or consequence, by the whims of finite ego.

Beings who knowingly employ this mentality desire to “take a free ride at the expense of whomever or whatever crosses their paths,” without any consideration for “fair or harmoniously balanced energy exchange”; they suffer from a Dis-ease of Supreme Arrogance, through which they become self-deluded into thinking they can escape the organic Natural Laws of Action and Consequence-to-Action by which the eternal Cosmos functions. Such beings inevitably learn, most often the “hard way,” that such “delusions of grandeur,” and the perverse technologies created to fulfill them, simply do not work within the greater structures and context of the eternal Natural Cosmic Laws of Multidimensional Physics — for energetic action will always be met with corresponding energetic consequence.

The genuine “Sacred Science” teachings of the MCEO existed long before creation of the CDT-Plates or seeding of the Angelic Human lineage; the organic First-Creation Dynamics featured in the MCEO teachings existed as the living framework of cosmic reality long before the nature of these dynamics were ever recorded as “teachings.” The “Death Science” distortions of these “First-Creation Dynamics” also existed within our Universe long before their more recent historical return to Earth through the Atlantean “Bloom of Doom” teachings derived from Illuminati infiltration of the stolen CDT-Plate. Technologies born of the “false Sacred Science” teachings, and corresponding perversions of Natural Cosmic Physics Laws, have wreaked havoc for eons within our Galaxy and others, since their inception billions of years ago among interdimensional races that attempted to “push the concept of Free Will Consequence” beyond all intrinsic, organic cosmic boundaries. Prior to the appearance of the “Bloom of Doom” Death Science technologies on Earth, these technologies were known in our local Universe as the “Teachings of Metatronic Death Science,” named after a local entity collective, called “Metatron,” who was instrumental in bringing the Death Sciences more directly into our local Galaxy.

(Detailed information on “organic First-Creation Dynamics,” the historical “Fall of Metatron” and related characters, and the mechanics and historical applications of “Metatronic Death Science” is found in Voyagers Volume-2, 2nd Edition, throughout various MCEO Freedom Teachings® workshop DVD programs, and in Introductory-Topics Summary-1.)

Ancient Deception, the Fall of Atlantis & Comparative Review of Death Science Paradigms

In the ancient Atlantean period of Earth, the “Bloom of Doom” Death Science technologies became well-rooted in Atlantean cultural practices; our contemporary planetary environment, human DNA and the evolutionary potentials of Earth’s collective life-field are still suffering from the progressive, continuing effects of the applications of the Atlantean Death Science technologies. A primary factor in the spread of Death Science teachings and technologies within the advanced ancient cultures of the Atlantean period was the mass deception used by Illuminati groups to misrepresent these teachings as originating from a “Divine Inspired Source”; part of this deception involved the “demonstration of great powers” that could be achieved with application of the Death Science technologies. Masses of people were deceived into thinking that the “wisdom and powers” allotted them, through use of the Death Science teachings and technologies, were assisting them to heal, reach greater levels of spiritual enlightenment and attain mastery over the process of Bio-Spiritual Ascension.

In reality, the Death Science teachings and technologies progressively mutated the DNA, and entrapped the consciousness within a biologically-induced state of false euphoria — while systematically dissolving the organic evolutionary potential to achieve Genuine Eternal Life Bio-Spiritual Star-Gate Ascension. The ancient Illuminati races of the Atlantean period promoted the Death Science technologies precisely to achieve these results, for their true motivation and intention was not at all to “assist the human race” in aspiring to its potential “evolutionary glory”; the Illuminati agenda was to covertly USE the human race as “unwitting, expendable tools,” through which the Illuminati goal of achieving Earth “Templar Dominion” could be fulfilled.

In ancient times, both the Illuminati-Human races and their ET Illuminati-Elder-kin directors KNEW that every biological life-form represents a “biological electromagnetic quantum,” which exists in a symbiotic bio-electric interrelationship with the electromagnetic structures inherent to the Planetary Templar and Star-Gate system. The Illuminati intention was to harness this “raw biological power” of Earth’s most “genetically advanced” Angelic Human species, by cultivating the human biology into a “vessel” through which the interdimensional frequencies of the distorted “Metatronic Code” could be “electronically channeled en masse” into Earth’s Templar. If a mass of Angelic Human bodies could be genetically mutated to “run the frequencies of the Metatronic Death Code,” then a critical quantum of the “collective human body” could be used to create “quantum override” of the organic electromagnetic coding of Earth’s Star-Gate Ascension Passages, which are “electronically keyed” to the organic Angelic Human genome. Once such a “mass of Metatronically-coded biological electromagnetic human quanta” was created, masses of humans could then be “guided” to perform specific “spiritual energy rituals” at various key “Sacred Site” locations of Earth’s Templar, during the “all-important periods” of Earth’s SAC Star-Gate-opening “Ascension Cycles.”

This process of “invasion from within” worked relatively well in fulfilling the Illuminati small-scale agendas of the ancient Atlantean period, culminating in “Fall by design” of Atlantean culture and resultant cataclysmic destruction of the territories of Atlantis. These “small Illuminati victories” of Atlantis represented “baby steps” in the fulfillment of a much larger “Illuminati Master Plan,” to which these “small steps” were intended to lead.

(Detailed information on the symbiotic bio-electric interrelationship between human biology and Earth’s Templar, the historical evolution of the Illuminati Master Plan, and the history of Atlantis is found in Voyagers Volume-2, 2nd Edition, throughout MCEO Freedom Teachings® workshop DVD programs and in Introductory-Topics Summary-1.

As the GA-MCEO Guardians’ teachings and the CDT-Plate translations have continued, progressively more of the joyous teachings and technologies of true love-based spiritual development and Genuine Eternal Life Ascension mechanics have been revealed. But due to escalations in the hidden, contemporary Earth Templar Conquest drama that have occurred progressively since September 2000, the GA-MCEO Guardians have also revealed, along with the joyous teachings, the “forbidden history records” of the CDT-Plates, which detail the “less-than-pleasant” history of the “Illuminati Master Plan,” and the “MUCH-less-than-pleasant” reality unfolding “cloaked before our eyes” within the contemporary planetary drama. As we have learned more about the organic structures, genuine processes and Natural Laws of Multidimensional Physics involved with actual “Bio-Spiritual Ascension,” the similarities and the differences between the Guardians’ MCEO CDT-Plate teachings and “popular New Age” teachings have become progressively more apparent.

At the beginning of the SAC I had read very little of the popular “Ascension Science” teachings that were emerging within the New Age movement, so I had limited reference from which to compare or question; most of “my questions” were first asked by other people who had come into the MCEO teachings after studying numerous other popular and traditional spiritual paradigms. As I questioned the Guardians about the differences in “subtle-anatomy structure, Ascension Science mechanics and ancient history accounts” brought to my attention by others more well-read than myself, the Guardians progressively released information from the CDT-Plates that explained how the differing “Ascension Science mechanics” and “historical accounts” from various other popular spiritual paradigms were related to the teachings held within the MCEO CDT-Plate records.

Revelations concerning the specific mechanics of “false Sacred Science” teachings began around 2001, when the Guardians began release of the CDT-Plate ancient history records pertaining to the “Fall of Metatron.” From this point forward the technical teachings of the MCEO and CDT-Plate dispensations started to contain detailed comparatives between the structures and mechanics featured in the MCEO teachings, and those found in other, apparently contradictory paradigms. As the “comparatives” have grown, the distortions, omissions, vacuities and sometimes utter falsehoods contained in other paradigms have become painfully more obvious. In comparison to many of the “very similar root teachings” presented in various “New Age” paradigms, the differing views held within the MCEO CDT-Plates offer perspectives that are more detailed, cohesive, comprehensive and cogent, and that simply make more “logical and spiritual sense.” Of further persuasive force, the MCEO teachings can show how and where the mechanics and structures featured in other paradigms fit within the more detailed, expansive mechanics and structures described in the CDT-Plate teachings; thus the MCEO teachings are “inclusive” rather than “exclusive,” which supports the “New Age” philosophy of “Unity/ Christ Consciousness.”

At certain “crossroads of understanding,” such as in comparing the structure, mechanics and numerical relationships between the “Krystal Spiral” of the CDT-Plates and the Fibonacci golden mean spiral promoted in numerous popular “advanced” New Age “Ascension Science” teachings, even more persuasive force has emerged. For example, the “Krystal Spiral” has a direct, immediate and permanent relationship with its own center-point of creation, whereas the Fibonacci golden mean spiral, which is relatively based upon the geometries of the “golden mean rectangle,” has a de-centralized start point of expansion, rather than a centralized “center-point” of creation. There is a logical/ intuitive implication held within this comparative that begs the question, “Do WE not have a direct, immediate and permanent relationship with OUR own center-point of creation?” This is what all New Age philosophies strive to teach us, and yet the logical/ intuitive implication held within the “supposedly sacred” Fibonacci spiral promoted by New Age teachings illustrates a contradictory “off-center relationship to origin.” (Information on the Krystal Spiral & Fibonacci spiral comparative is found in several MCEO Freedom Teachings® workshop DVD programs.)

Another, more interesting example of contradictory logical/ intuitive implication is found in the way the “numbers” unfold within the growth-expansion formulae of the “Krystal Sequence” and the “Fibonacci sequence.” The Fibonacci sequence features a sequence of numerical expansion in which the “next expansion number” to come is reached by “adding together” or “devouring” the two numbers that come before it. If we think of each number as a “quantum of energy,” then the two previous numbers are “added together” and consumed in order to “become the next number,” leaving nothing in their place; the “numbers before” become “finite quanta” that must “disappear or die” in order for the next number to be “born.” Thus the “numbers” within the Fibonacci sequence ALL represent finite energy forms that will be consumed and cease to exist, in order for the “next generation” to emerge. This is “recycling of finite energy” to create growth, not growth through self-generated power, and thus the mechanics of the Fibonacci sequence imply that it represents a growth-expansion formula for finite life, not organic eternal life. The growth-expansion pattern of the Fibonacci sequence can be found in nature, within energy structures and biological forms of a finite nature — which includes many, but not all, life-forms on contemporary Earth.

In comparison to the Fibonacci sequence of finite life, the numerical expansion of the Krystal Sequence from the CDT-Plate teachings occurs through multiplying the preceding numbers, in specific increments that are based upon the core structures of Kathara Grid rotation, to create the “next expansion,” leaving the “numbers before” intact; in “energy quantum” terms, the eternal quantum integrity of all previous numbers remains constant, as the quanta of the numbers before are multiplied through self-generated power to “create the next unique number.” Thus the “numbers” within the Krystal Sequence ALL represent eternal energy forms that will remain to infinity within their own unique individuation, always in relationship to the center-point from which they emerged, and always within the context of what they have “grown to become,” while the “next generation” emerges as a unique quantum expansion born of relative multiplication of the quanta before. This is “creating new growth through perpetually self-regenerating power,” not growth through “recycling of finite energy,” and thus the mechanics of the Krystal Sequence imply that it represents a growth-expansion formula for organic eternal life, not inorganic finite life. The growth-expansion pattern of the Krystal Sequence can be found in nature, within energy structures and biological forms of an organically eternal nature — which includes all life-forms within the Freed Worlds of “Eternal Life Ascension Systems.”

The differences between the Krystal Spiral and Sequence and the golden mean–Fibonacci spiral and sequence can be simply understood in terms of their respective relationships to their “creation points.” The Krystal Spiral/ Sequence emerges from its center-point of creation — to which it perpetually retains a living, “breathing” (expanding and contracting) connection through preservation of what “came before” — and it expands through multiplication of that which came before. The golden mean–Fibonacci spiral/ sequence emerges from a “point of adhesion” to a living/ breathing form, to which it progressively loses contact, as it expands perpetually through consumption and annihilation of that which came before. The MCEO Guardians humorously refer to the golden mean–Fibonacci spiral/ sequence as the “Fib Of NO Chi (energy)” mechanics; the simple differences of logical/ intuitive implication between the “Krystal” mechanics and the “Fib” mechanics provide a comparative illustration of the core differences between and intrinsic natures of the respective greater “creation paradigms” each system of mechanics represents. Throughout the MCEO Freedom Teachings® many “direct” and “implied” differences have emerged between MCEO teachings and other paradigms, and with each comparative, a relative “body of reasonable doubt” has grown in relation to some of the other paradigms. Through the progressive comparatives, it has become obvious that the ancient Atlantean “Bloom of Doom” Metatronic Death Science is an “alive-and-well and dominant force” within the contemporary New Age movement.

Free Will Choice, “It’s ALL True,” the Encryption Lattice and the “Paths of Rise & Fall”

Though the “Cosmos allows and finds value in all things,” and “It’s ALL good/ God” as the New Age sayings tell us (and with which the MCEO perspective actually agrees), it is also “all good/ God” to learn to discern between the various paths of spiritual awakening, if one hopes to have any conscious influence at all over the direction of personal evolution. “Where precisely does each ‘spiritual path’ lead?” is a question worth asking; in the MCEO CDT-Plate dispensations the answer to this question is answered in precise detail, unlike the lofty but vacuous explanations offered in other paradigms. And yes, “eventually ALL paths return to Source,” but another good question to ask is, “What will the experiential road between here and Source look like?” For therein lies the core reason for discernment in choosing a “life path,” be it “spiritual or otherwise.”

The Cosmos “runs by” certain immutable “Natural Laws” that will exist and experientially apply, whether or not one chooses to believe in them; one such Cosmic Law is that of “Cause and Effect,” “Action and Consequence-to-Action,” or the “Law of Reciprocity” (“What goes around comes around”). We WILL have “consequence-to-action” for each action we choose to take, and if we happen to choose an evolutionary path built upon the fundamentals of energy inherent to the “Death Sciences” path of finite life and Space-dust Return, we will live the experiential energetic consequence of that choice. If we “choose not to choose” a path of conscious evolutionary direction, and simply, as the song says, “…Sha-la…la-la-la-la…Live for Today…,” our not choosing still remains a choice; and in the “choice of no choice,” we will be at the mercy of the energetic consequence that emerges through the “field of mass action” surrounding us in the external environment. In our current societies, we have a wealth of “happy affirmative New Age jargon” with which we could “blissfully dance ourselves into unknowing oblivion” for several life-times coming, but behind the “jargon” there are real energetic realities taking place, and it is through the response to those underlying energetic realities that we will meet with the reality of experiential energetic consequence.

Along with revelation of the “light-, love- and joy-filled” teachings of Genuine Ascension, the GA-MCEO Guardians have also released the “less-than-pleasant” aspects of the CDT-Plate historical records, which reveal the realities of the Death Sciences and their historical effects. The revelation of both the “positive and negative” aspects of our collective history and current, hidden human dilemma — and explanation of how each “polarized reality aspect” fits into the greater “Unified Big Picture” — was done to enable us to make more conscious, intelligent, informed choices, so that we might apply our Gift of Free Will Choice in ways that draw to us the experiential consequences we most desire. If re-evolutionary awakening to the joyous path of Genuine Eternal Life Ascension is what one desires, then choosing a belief-paradigm that is overtly or covertly based upon core realities of the Death Sciences will bring to one the energetic consequence opposite to that desire. Energetic truth and its consequence will always go “hand-in-hand” within the “Cosmic Law of Cause and Effect.” Energetic truth is the reality in core frequency-vibration held by a being or thing at any given “now moment” in time. It is the cumulative affect of this “energy truth” that will draw to us the corresponding cumulative energetic consequence of that truth, through the “Law of Cause and Effect” that is inherent to the Eternal Laws of Multidimensional Physics.

The “reality in core frequency-vibration,” of a being, thought, idea, emotion, matter-form, or any manifest “thing,” represents what is called the “core radiation-encryption.” This “core truth in frequency-vibration” is in actuality the frequency-vibration of the core energy-radiation signature held within the morphogenetic field-matter template lattice, upon which the organization of the multidimensional form of any manifest “thing” is structured. The morphogenetic field template is referred to as a “lattice” because it is a constantly fluctuating, flowing field of intricate interwoven geometrical forms and patterns made of minute points of radiation, that exists within, behind and surrounding the matter-form that manifests upon it.

In terms of this core-radiation “Encryption Lattice,” even “invisible phenomena” such as “thoughts,” “ideas” and “emotions” are literal manifest things, possessing tangible form, structure, matter-expression and a core Encryption Lattice somewhere within the multidimensional spectrum. The “cumulative sum of the frequency-vibration” of the core Encryption Lattice at any given moment is called the “Base Pulse Rhythm” or “BPR.” It is the “BPR” of the morphogenetic field Encryption Lattice that draws a manifest form to the cumulative energetic consequence corresponding to the “BPR” of its Encryption Lattice. The “Cosmic Law of Cause and Effect” expresses within Ascension Systems as the “Law of Reciprocal Attraction” through which the Encryption Lattice of a manifest form is drawn into reciprocal, or mutual, relationship with its corresponding energetic consequence; it is the “Law of Co-resonant Harmonic Alignment,” which simply means that the specific core frequency-vibration, or “BPR,” of a matter-form’s Encryption Lattice will draw that matter-form into relationship with other matter-forms that have a correspondingly similar Encryption Lattice and “BPR.”

In the Re-evolutionary Ascension Path of Accretion, “like-encryption attracts like-encryption” and “opposite polarities attract” through Co-resonant Harmonic Alignment of common BPR-core-frequency-vibration between the morphogenetic field Encryption Lattice of a manifest form and the Encryption Lattice of the greater “Unified Field.” Because of this dynamic, a manifest individual can use “Free Will” to “create its own reality,” because its personal Encryption Lattice is connected to the larger Encryption Lattice of the greater Unified Field through an organic common neutral field, through which energy openly circulates in mutually appropriate proportions, allowing for perpetual quantum exchange and self-regeneration between the personal Encryption Lattice and Unified Field Encryption Lattice. Through this organic common neutral field, the individual can consciously direct the BPR and geometrical-mathematical contours of the personal morphogenetic field Encryption Lattice, within a perpetual co-resonant relationship of mutual energy exchange. Through the common neutral field, the field of the individual remains connected to, but not controlled by, the greater-quantum Unified Field Encryption Lattice — thus the individual shares a perpetual, reciprocally cooperative relationship with the Living Unified Field. In Ascension Systems, “for every action there is a reciprocally appropriate reaction”; in Ascension Systems the “Cosmic Law of Cause and Effect” expresses as the “Eternal Law of Reciprocity/ Mutuality,” which leads to progressive identity-accretion into wholeness and eventual Self-Transfiguration into eternal-life consciousness through the dynamics of “Stardust Return” in Krystar Ascension.

In the De-evolutionary Fall Path of Annihilation, “opposite encryptions and opposite polarities attract” through Adhesive Disharmonic Alignment of opposite BPR-core-frequency-vibration between the morphogenetic field Encryption Lattice of a manifest form and the Encryption Lattice of a greater-quantum “Quarantine Field.” Because of this dynamic, a manifest individual has no Free Will: its personal Encryption Lattice is adhered to the larger Encryption Lattice of the greater-quantum Quarantine Field by an inorganic static bond through which energy cannot openly circulate, but rather remains in an inorganic state of perpetual counterforce tension between the individual Encryption Lattice and the Quarantine Field Encryption Lattice. Through this inorganic field of counterforce tension, the field of greater quantum to which the individual is bonded will control and direct, by “Quantum Dominance,” the contours and BPR of the personal Encryption Lattice — thus the individual cannot consciously direct the BPR and geometrical-mathematical contours of the personal morphogenetic field Encryption Lattice, as it can only respond in subjugated service to the Encryption Lattice of the greater-quantum field to which it is adhered. In Fall Systems, “for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction”; in Fall Systems the “Cosmic Law of Cause and Effect” expresses as the “Finite Law of Polarity Competition,” which leads to progressive identity-fragmentation and eventual self-annihilation through the dynamics of “Space-dust Return” in Death Star implosion. Contemporary Earth is presently a “Blended System” with over 66% of its Encryption Lattice in Fall System BPR alignment.

Regarding the Sacred Sciences of Ascension Systems and the Death Sciences of Fall Systems, the MCEO Freedom Teachings® and the Guardians are not interested in “proving which is right or which is wrong.” From the MCEO perspective, there is no “polarity drama” between the two viewpoints and the reality systems they form. BOTH viewpoints are known as “The Truth” within the Unified Big Picture of Eternity. The Sacred Ascension Sciences contained within the ancient MCEO CDT-Plate teachings represent a record of The Truth corresponding to the re-evolutionary path of Genuine Eternal Life Ascension; this truth is imbued within the Encryption Lattice and demonstrated throughout the structures, mathematics, processes and dynamics inherent to every Ascension System and for which the MCEO paradigm stands. The Metatronic Death Sciences contained within the ancient “Bloom of Doom” teachings represent a record of The Truth corresponding to the de-evolutionary path of genuine finite-life expansion; this truth is imbued within and demonstrated throughout the structures, mathematics, processes and dynamics inherent to every Fall System and for which the Bloom of Doom paradigm stands.

Thus the contradictory perspectives are both Absolutely True in relation to the realities of energetic consequence each respectively creates and embodies, as they coexist as part of the “IS-ness” within the Unified Big Picture reality of Cosmic Eternity. Both perspectives are “true in relation to their own energetic objective” and “false in relation to the objectives of others.” The greatest difference between these realities, aside from the quality of evolutionary experience within them, is that Ascension Systems, like the eternal-life Cosmos, are eternal and represent a path of Source-Return through the Innocent Knowing of Stardust wholeness — whereas Fall Systems, unlike the eternal Cosmos, are finite and represent a path of Source-Return through the Innocent Unknowing of space-dust fragmentation.

That which is eternal, remains eternal, and that which is finite eventually self-destructs, returning to its Source as undifferentiated units of consciousness; the God-Source Conscious Unified Field allows for the expression of both perspectives through application of the Gift of Free Will, and each expression will have its corresponding experiential consequence. All beings and things were originally manifest from the Common Eternal God-Source Conscious Unified Field, through the eternal dynamics of Sacred Science, and all were equally imbued with the birthright of Ascension and the Gift of Free Will Choice. The eternal Cosmos does not require Fall Systems in order to “achieve and maintain its balance”; Source simply allowed for the potentiality of Fall Systems as a means for expression of Free Will Choice. The Eternal Cosmic Laws of Multidimensional Physics were created by Source to serve as an organic moderator to Free Will Choice, through the dynamics of cause, effect and consequence; and it is through the dynamics inherent to these Cosmic Laws that eternal Living Balance is perpetually maintained, with or without the presence of Fall Systems.

The question over “which path is right or which path is wrong” simply comes down to “choosing the energetic Truth that most suits you” and your Encryption Lattice — the energetic consequence and experiential “out-picture” of that chosen truth will be yours, whatever you decide. The reality of “who and what you are” is the energetic truth in frequency-vibration held within your Encryption Lattice; in Ascension Systems, Free Will is the tool we use to “create our own personal evolutionary destiny” within the preordained framework of the Cosmic Unified Field, through conscious direction of the contours and “BPR” (cumulative core frequency-vibration) of our personal Encryption Lattice. In Fall Systems, the personal power of Free Will Choice and control of the personal Encryption Lattice is progressively subjugated to the greater-quantum power of the Encryption Lattice of the environmental collective.

The Hidden Human Dilemma, “Channels,” Earth Extinctions,

2012 & the Planetary Encryption Lattice

Re-evolution into conscious-wholeness “Stardust” spirit through energetic self-accretion, or de-evolution into unconscious-fragmentation “space-dust” spirit through energetic self-annihilation…THIS is the question that lies at the heart of the contemporary human dilemma. As a result of the events from the ancient Atlantean period, most of Earth’s populations continue along their path of unconscious “Sleeper” evolution, unaware of the consequential realities of Encryption Lattice BPR alignment — or of the impact their personal and collective belief systems have upon the personal and collective Encryption Lattice BPR. Meanwhile, the majority of those whom are “awakening” do not realize they have equally become “caught within a carefully laid web of deception” called the “New Age” movement, in which the “great joys of Awakening, Enlightenment and Empowerment” are being heralded from within the teaching paradigms of the “Bloom of Doom” Metatronic Death Science Code. And through this glossy-web of deception called the “NET,” the majority of the awakening populations are being used intentionally and covertly as tools by the “fallen ET-angels and Descended Masters,” who are “guiding” them into fulfilling the Illuminati Master Plan agenda.

Presently, the “Great White Hope” of the awakening New Age population has been “plugged-in” to the “Illuminati NET-Broadcasting station,” through which its “channeled material” comes; it is no “coincidence” that the information so many of the channels receive is complementary. Mostly ALL of this material leads us back to the absolute falsehood that “all of humanity was created as an ancient primate-hybrid slave-race by the ancient Anunnaki,” and thus we should be glad to view ourselves today as their “children.” This twisted history, along with other falsehoods pertaining to the “Christ Story” and various other periods of ancient historical significance, is an intentionally contrived false ET–Raider Race history currently being “beamed in” from the Illuminati NET, precisely to keep us from remembering or discovering the powerful truth and current potentials of our genuine Angelic Human heritage.

Many contemporary “channels” who bring in distorted information from the Illuminati NET are not aware they are receiving their information from this source, and thus they themselves are being misled to the same degree as the general populations who follow their disinformation (this was also the case for many historic channels and their audiences). If they choose, such individuals can learn safer practices of interdimensional communication that involve Keylontic data-streaming, rather than “channeling,” through energy techniques offered in the MCEO Freedom Teachings®. Some contemporary channels are more aware of the Illuminati agendas they serve, because they are actually incarnate members of the corresponding Illuminati soul-groups; such individuals rarely have interest in changing their communicative relationships, as they feel the emotional attachment characteristic to co-resonant Encryption Lattice alignment with the Illuminati soul-groups to whom they are connected.

Not only do all channels and “mediums” place themselves at risk of serving as vessels through which disinformation can come — they also put themselves at risk of direct identity displacement, or biological possession; all can achieve greater freedom, clarity and protection in their pursuit of interdimensional communication through choosing to employ MCEO Keylontic technologies. If the interdimensional identities being channeled are serving the Ascension Path agenda, they will encourage their human contact to employ MCEO communication technologies. If the channeled identities are harboring an overt or covert alignment with Fall Path agendas they will tell their human contact that they do not need such protective measures, and will discourage “at all costs” the use of MCEO technologies, because they know the MCEO technologies will assist their human contact to discern between the Ascension and Fall Paths, and to break free from ill-intended multidimensional manipulation. The choice, and resultant responsibility of consequence, always remains with the individual human contact.

The “Anunnaki” history of which so many “channels” now speak represents a partial truth that applies only to the descendants of the Illuminati Anu-Leviathan hybrid lines, whose genome was blended with that of the Angelic Human during the ancient Atlantean period. Genuine “Angelics” and “Ascended Ones” DO exist, but because of the electromagnetic quarantine of the Illuminati Broadcast NET, it is almost impossible to “reach them” from Earth without specialized methods of protected multidimensional communication (that DO NOT involve channeling). There is a “Grand Design” behind what is being orchestrated by the Illuminati through the “NET-Broadcast channeling movement”; the NET has functionally operated for about 13,000 years through intentionally laid distortions within Earth’s geomagnetic field. Throughout “known” history, the “channels” have been slowly but progressively “awakened” — “Metatronic-style” — for many thousands of years, each “bringing in pieces” of the often-competing versions of the Illuminati NET-Broadcast story. The Illuminati Broadcast NET has been, through the ages, instrumental in “seeding disinformation” into various bodies of “Sacred Doctrines,” which have culminated in the formation of the traditional “mass control dogmas” of both religion and science that are still to this day the “guiding force” of the “collective human psyche.” As the long-awaited “2012 Time of Grand Significance” approaches, a global fleet of many “new channels” has “awakened,” and now, three years before the long-awaited “Grand Illuminati 2012-Event,” the “collective NET-Broadcast stories of the historical and contemporary channels” are coalescing into a “complementary, believably cohesive platform of false unified history” to which masses of “awakening humans” currently subscribe.

When the events of history and contemporary times are viewed with an understanding of the function of Encryption Lattices, and their direct role in creating “evolutionary path alignments” through the reality of BPR Co-resonance, it can be understood that “specific mass beliefs” create corresponding “specific contours and geometrical-mathematical patterns” within the collective “Species Encryption Lattice,” and resultantly within the Planetary Encryption Lattice, all of which directly affects the core BPR alignment of the planet, and thus the planet’s evolutionary path alignment.

Neither our remembered nor our forgotten history has unfolded by accident — it has been covertly, meticulously, and patiently orchestrated through off-planet Illuminati-Elder “Raider Races,” and the unwitting, manipulated, power-hungry, and equally-amnesiac earthly Illuminati-Human “children” genetic-lines that these Elders created in Atlantis as an intended “expendable quantum resource” through which to fulfill their “End Times Master Plan.” It is precisely this ancestry from which the current Illuminati-Human genetic line has emerged, and though these “ET-hybrid-human collectives” appear to be (especially to themselves) “covertly running the global show,” they are in truth being as badly manipulated, deceived and disempowered by their Illuminati-Elders, as general human populations have been by the Illuminati-Humans. What the Illuminati-Elders have failed to reveal to their “children” is that from the inception of their “Grand Master Plan” in Atlantis, they never intended to “save their hybrid-children” when they orchestrate Earth’s “Final Extinction Event” at the height of fulfillment of their “Illuminati Master Plan.” This is the “Big Secret” that is not even being revealed through contemporary primary Illuminati NET-Broadcasts.

The “5 Mass Extinction Events” that have historically occurred on Earth (approximately 446 million years ago [MYA]; 364 MYA; 252 MYA [the largest]; 200 MYA [TJ Event]; and 65 MYA [KT Event]), were NOT “happenstance occurrences that resulted from organic environmental conditions”; these events were deliberately and specifically purposed extermination events orchestrated by competing Illuminati-Elder race ET-groups, as part of their long-running battle over “Earth Templar Star-Gate dominion.” All of these “extermination events” took place prior to Angelic Human 1st-Seeding 25 MYA, and all were created in order to change the mathematical–geometrical patterns of Earth’s core Encryption Lattice morphogenetic field, by removing the Encryption Lattices of “undesired life-forms” from the Encryption Lattice of Earth’s collective life-field.

The technologies by which such enormous effects can be generated are the product of “Bloom of Doom” Metatronic Death Science applications. During the Atlantean periods of 13,400 BC (about 15,000 years ago) and 10,948 BC (about 13,000 years ago), these pre-ancient Metatronic Death Science technologies were once again slowly but progressively re-awakened to serve an instrumental role in the Illuminati Master Plan agenda. (New information on the 13,400 BC and 10,948 BC Atlantean periods and the “precession of the equinoxes,” Illuminati Master Plan and 2012 is found in Introductory-Topics Summary-1; further information on the history of the Illuminati Master Plan and Atlantis is found in Voyagers Volume-2, 2nd Edition, and throughout MCEO Freedom Teachings® workshop DVD programs.

So in contemporary times, all humans, both “Angelic” and “Illuminati” alike, share a “common human dilemma,” as together we are facing a rapidly approaching “appointment with destiny,” during which the evolutionary potentials of humankind will be finally determined. Presently both the “Great White Hope of Enlightenment” that the New Age movement was intended to become, and the “traditional brotherhoods” of religion and science that this “Great White Other-hood” was planning to “assimilate,” are together wandering blindly toward a collective destiny, where they will have little conscious choice as to the “nature of global events” in which they will become progressively entrenched.

Currently both the “traditional” and “New Age” collectives are unknowingly becoming, to quote an earlier passage, a “mass of Metatronically-coded biological electromagnetic human quanta” who “perform specific ‘spiritual energy rituals’ at various key ‘Sacred Site’ locations of Earth’s Templar,” during this all-important period of Earth’s 2000–2017 SAC Star-Gate-opening “Ascension Cycle.” The passage continues: “This process of ‘invasion from within’ worked relatively well in fulfilling the Illuminati small-scale agendas of the ancient Atlantean period, culminating in ‘Fall by design’ of Atlantean culture and resultant cataclysmic destruction of the territories of Atlantis. These ‘small Illuminati victories’ of Atlantis represented ‘baby steps’ in the fulfillment of a much larger ‘Illuminati Master Plan,’ to which these ‘small steps’ were intended to lead.” Sound familiar?...Yes, indeed, once again “Atlantis IS Rising” to repeat its ugly history all over again, but THIS TIME, it’s the “Final Conflict Drama” and the “Final Big Game” is on.

The “baby-steps” of the ancient Atlantean Illuminati victories have now become the “giant steps of an invisible Illuminati-Elder Leviathan Goliath” — the Illuminati-Elders are dedicated, as they have been since long before Atlantis, to their “Prime Objective” of seizing dominion of Earth’s Star-Gates, through control of the Planetary Encryption Lattice and geomagnetic field. The only reason the Angelic Human lineage was permitted to survive, and the only reason the Illuminati-Human races were so painstakingly cultivated, was to enable the off-planet Illuminati-Elder races direct bio-electronic access to Earth’s Star-Gates during an SAC. In the view of the Illuminati-Elder races, once bio-electronic Star-Gate access was accomplished, and Earth’s Star-Gates were opened on a dominant Metatronic Code, through the presence of both the Angelic Human and Illuminati-Human genetic line, both “Earth human” gene lines will have “served their purposes” and “become redundant.”

The “point of species redundancy” within the Prime Objective of the Illuminati Master Plan, is the point at which Earth’s Star-Gates would open under Metatronic dominance during an SAC. This point has been scheduled by the Illuminati-Elders for about 13,000 years, to occur between the end of 2012 AD and the beginning of 2013 AD, and at this point, the Illuminati-Elders have long intended to orchestrate the “6th and Last Earth Extinction,” through rapid shift of Earth’s geomagnetic poles

The duration of this “invasion from within” Illuminati-Elder Templar conquest may seem “ridiculously long,” but for beings who have extended their biological longevity to several hundred thousand years through the application of the Metatronic Death Science technologies, this conquest drama seems not much longer than “a blink of an eye.” It is only to we “Puny Humans” (as “Metatron” called us in a recent channeling), with our roughly 100-year biological life-spans, that the period over which this “invasion from within” has spanned seems too unimaginably long, so as to render the idea of its possibility unbelievable. But “believe it or not” this drama IS taking place, and it will unfold its “scaly clutches” around our coming “2012–2015 appointment with Illuminati destiny” — yet there is still time for the application of human Free Will to influence, though not directly control, the events that will in the near future unfold.

The Big Game, the Show, Pertinent Questions and the Silver Seed Awakening

Dear People, the “2012 Mass BPR Showdown” is on; are we going to pull up a chair, grab a bowl of pop corn, and “just watch the show unfold”? Or are we going to make an effort to achieve some conscious control over our personal evolutionary destinies? The choice is fully up to each individual, and the MCEO humbly respects whatever your free will choice might be. Sadly, most human populations do not even realize that the “show has been released into the theater,” and so will continue to move forward within the “Atlantean Waking Dream” of long ago, from which we all emerged. For those of us who still care about our personal evolutionary destinies, positive, love-based, joy-filled things can be done in preparation for, and following 2012, which will provide the opportunity for us to SHIFT ourselves into a more desirable evolutionary alignment than that of the “Path of Fall,” with which the primary quanta of Earth are now engaged due to the 66% quantum alignment of Earth’s Planetary Encryption Lattice, and geomagnetic field, to the Metatronic Code. Earth’s current predicament “begs a host of questions,” that the MCEO Guardians can now begin to address:

Will Earth’s current “SAC ‘Ascension Cycle’ Star-Gate opening period” continue?
Yes, but with extensive modifications, which will be progressively addressed in coming MCEO teachings. In 2003 Earth’s Halls of Amenti Star-Gate System fell to Metatronic Illuminati control; the MCEO Guardians’ efforts to rehabilitate the Amenti Gates failed by the end of 2003. And thus the Encryption Lattice of Earth’s Amenti Star-Gates no longer aligns with the organic Ascension Passages of the Living Cosmos, but rather aligns with the Metatronic wormhole structures that interface with the fallen Parallel Earth–Parallel Milky Way Black Hole System.

With the fall of the Amenti Gates in 2003, the MCEO Guardians have progressively activated a very ancient network of trans-dimensional Earth Interface Star-Gates which include the “Arc of the Covenant–Hub Gate Network,” the “Polarian Gate System,” and the “Na-VA’-Ho Spanner Core Gate System,” which together, in 2012, will allow for the opening of the “Aurora Silver Seed Gates,” through which Earth’s Templar can retain direct connection to the Living Cosmic Templar Ascension Passages, despite the Illuminati’s scheduled 2012 opening of the Fall-aligned Parallel Alpha-Omega Gates into Earth’s captured Halls of Amenti Star-Gate system. Through opening of the Aurora Silver Seed Gates, Earth’s Arc of the Covenant, Polarian and Na-VA’-Ho Spanner Core Gate Networks will fully open in 2012, keeping the potentials of Genuine Eternal Life Ascension viable on Earth during the current SAC.

Why did Illuminati-Elders schedule the fulfillment of their Master Plan Prime Objective for 2012 AD?
In 22,326 BC the Illuminati Earth Templar Quest ended in a “stalemate” between Guardian and Illuminati races. Since that time, both groups knew that the “Templar Conflict Drama Showdown” would occur during the next SAC Star-Gate opening period, as the Illuminati Force required Earth’s Halls of Amenti Star-Gates to be open in order to fulfill their agenda of using inorganic Metatronic wormhole structures to “blend the Encryption Lattice of Earth’s Templar with that of the fallen Parallel Milky Way Galaxy.” Earth’s next SAC was not due until 4230 AD, but the Metatronic Fall Gate artificial wormhole structures of the Parallel Milky Way Galaxy and Parallel Earth were due to open in our time equivalent of 2012 AD.

In the 13,400 BC and 10,948 BC Earth Atlantean periods, the Illuminati Force succeeded in orchestrating two inorganic accelerations of Earth’s “wobble,” “precession of the equinox” cycle and Encryption Lattice. These accelerations caused an inorganic time-acceleration within portions of Earth’s Templar and Halls of Amenti Star-Gate system, which would cause Earth’s Halls of Amenti Star-Gates to open prematurely in the 2012–2013 AD period, for Encryption Lattice blending with the opened Fall Gate Cycle of the Parallel Milky Way Black Hole System. Earth’s Amenti Gates would open in this period only if there were a sufficient number of Illuminati-Human hybrid races on Earth to “run the bio-electronic Amenti Gate Codes” into Earth’s Templar during this “Parallel Gate Alignment.” The Illuminati Parallel Gate Alignment is called the “Alpha-Omega Alignment,” which occurs between October 2012 and February 2013, with peak alignment on December 21, 2012.

If the Illuminati-Elder agenda succeeded, Earth’s Amenti Star-Gates would be prematurely forced open to engage direct Encryption Lattice and Merkaba Field Blend with Parallel Earth, through opening of the Metatronic wormholes within the black hole center of our Milky Way Galaxy. In preparation for the “Parallel Alignment” and the Illuminati-scheduled “Earth human 2012-appointment with Illuminati destiny,” the Illuminati-Elder races progressively orchestrated the “Common-man Mass DNA Mutation” through which the Illuminati-Human line — carrying the Amenti Star-Gate codes as a result of interbreeding with the Angelic Humans — would be “ready” for the “2012–2013 AD Alpha-Omega Alignment.” (Information on the “Common-man DNA Mutation” is found in Introductory-Topics Summary-1, in Voyagers Volume-2, 2nd Edition and within various MCEO Freedom Teachings® workshop programs.)

Throughout the history of this Atlantean Drama, since the 22,326 BC “stalemate,” the GA-MCEO–Krystal River Guardians progressively attempted to postpone the “Final Conflict Drama” until the next organic Amenti Gates SAC of 4230 AD, but intended to intervene directly if the Illuminati Force attempted to orchestrate early opening of Earth’s Halls of Amenti Star-Gates in 2012 to engage the Alpha-Omega Fall Alignment. In 1984 AD the Guardians initiated the “Bridge Zone Project” Templar Restoration Mission and began early opening of the Amenti Star-Gates for the 2012–2017 period, because they discovered that Earth would meet with a cataclysmic end in the future probability of 2976 AD and thus would not make it to the next organic SAC of 4230 AD. If the Bridge Zone Project was successful, Earth’s Encryption Lattice would be restored to organic Ascension Path Alignment, and the Illuminati 2012 Master Plan of the Alpha-Omega Alignment would be prevented. With the fall of Earth’s Halls of Amenti Star-Gates to Metatronic Illuminati control in 2003, the Bridge Zone Project evolutionary option failed by 2006. Thus Earth is currently in the middle of the covert “Final Conflict Drama” and rapidly approaching the Illuminati 2012 Alpha-Omega Alignment and their intended “Last Extinction” agenda. (Information on the “Bridge Zone Project” and Amenti Star-Gates is found in Voyagers Volume-2, 2nd Edition and within various MCEO Freedom Teachings® workshop programs.)

The date of 2012 AD was chosen by the Illuminati-Elder races as the point of fulfillment for their Master Plan Prime Objective because this is the date-period in which the Fall-Gate system of Parallel Earth and Parallel Milky Way open into the Metatronic wormholes in our Galactic Core. It is thus the point in time at which the Alpha-Omega Alignment between Earth’s accelerated Templar and the fallen Parallel Galactic Templar system can engage inorganic Metatronic Blending through the Metatronic wormhole system in the black hole core of our Milky Way Galaxy. Simply put, the Metatronic Encryption Lattice of Earth’s Halls of Amenti Star-Gates aligns with that of the fallen Parallel Earth and Milky Way, through our Galactic Core, to engage the “Alpha-Omega Fall Path Alignment.”

What is the core purpose behind the Illuminati Master Plan Prime Objective of forcing Earth into “Alpha-Omega Fall Path Alignment” in 2012 — and how can they achieve this Prime Objective?
During the “Illuminati Templar victory” of the 10,948 BC Atlantean period, the Illuminati force succeeded in establishing a long-range electromagnetic wormhole-link between the Solar Star-Gates at the core of our Sun, and those at the core of our “Parallel Sun” within the Parallel Milky Way Galaxy. The Illuminati-Elder races refer to the Fall-aligned black hole system of the Parallel Milky Way Galaxy as the “Alpha Wormhole System,” as it is the “beginning point” from which their progressive invasion into our Milky Way Galaxy was launched long ago. The Illuminati-Elders refer to our Milky Way Galaxy as the “Omega Wormhole System,” as it is the “intended end point” at which their progressive invasion will be complete, with the fulfillment of the Illuminati Master Plan Prime Objective; hence the term “Alpha-Omega Fall Path Alignment.”

When the Illuminati-Elder races achieved their 10,948 BC Templar victory through large-scale Metatronic “Bloom of Doom” Death Science applications, and successfully created the inorganic long-range electromagnetic wormhole-link between our Sun’s core Solar Star-Gates and those of the Parallel Sun, this “wormhole link” enabled the Illuminati-Elders to create a massive solar space-time anomaly called the “Solar Time-Torus Tunnel.” The “Solar Time-Torus Tunnel” formed an inorganic “vesica piscis” blend, and resultant anomalous “Tube Torus–shaped” Metatronic space-time adhesion field, between our Milky Way Galaxy and the Parallel Milky Way Galaxy, through the core Star-Gates of their respective suns. With creation of the Solar Time-Torus Tunnel, our Solar System became an inorganic “binary star system,” with the orbit of our Sun directly, unnaturally tied to the orbit of its invisible Parallel Sun.

At the 10,948 BC point in time where the Solar Time-Torus Tunnel was created, the solar orbit cycles brought the Solar Star-Gates of both suns into direct alignment with the core Star-Gates of their respective Galactic Cores. Through the inorganic link of the Solar Time-Torus Tunnel, the core Star-Gates of our Milky Way Galaxy were inorganically “wormhole-linked” to the core Star-Gates of the Fall-aligned Parallel Milky Way Galaxy; this Galactic Core wormhole link created a second, massive Tube Torus–shaped intergalactic space-time adhesion field, surrounding the smaller Solar Time-Torus Tunnel. The intergalactic space-time adhesion field created an inorganic intergalactic space-time displacement field called the “Great Toral Rift Time Rip” — also known as the “Great Rift of Space-Time” — between our Milky Way and the Parallel Milky Way galaxies. (The ancient Maya referred to the Toral Rift as the “Black Road.”) Illuminati-Elder forces from the Fall-aligned Parallel “Alpha” Milky Way Galaxy had been attempting for eons, long before Earth became ensnared in the drama, to create the intergalactic “Toral Rift Time Rip” anomaly; this anomaly represented the “final missing piece” of the “intergalactic Metatronic Alpha-Omega wormhole puzzle” they had been painstakingly assembling over many millions of years to fulfill the Prime Objective of their Omega System Invasion Master Plan. Though the Alpha Illuminati-Elders had come close to creating the “intergalactic Alpha-Omega Toral Rift anomaly” during various periods of intergalactic history, they did not fully succeed in this endeavor until their Templar victory of the 10,948 BC Earth Atlantis.

The Prime Objective of the Omega System Invasion Master Plan, for which the Alpha Illuminati-Elder races created the intergalactic Toral Rift space-time rip and corresponding Alpha-Omega Wormhole Networks, was quite simple and single-minded. The Parallel Milky Way Alpha Galaxy long ago entered final Fall Alignment to become a self-contained, finite-quantum “Quarantined Black Hole Fall System” that was destined, by the eternal Cosmic Laws of Cause, Effect and Consequence, to engage the “Path of Space-dust Return” upon expiration of its finite quanta, and resultant full-system particle/ anti-particle annihilation. The “fallen” Alpha Illuminati-Elder races devised their Omega Invasion Master Plan agenda with the Prime Objective of “ensnaring further quanta of living energy with which to feed their dying system,” in order to “indefinitely postpone the inevitable Space-dust Return” of their galaxy.

The Alpha Illuminati-Elders employed large-scale use of the Metatronic “Bloom of Doom” Death Sciences to create the inorganic intergalactic Alpha-Omega Wormhole Networks, and to create the intergalactic “Great Toral Rift” of 10,948 BC. The specific purpose of the Toral Rift Time Rip intergalactic space-time displacement field was, and is, to draw the living energy quanta of the Milky Way Galaxy into their Fall-aligned Parallel Milky Way Galaxy Black Hole, in order to “feed the quantum spin” of their falling galaxy to postpone the organic consequence of its implosion. If the Alpha Illuminati-Elders could succeed in this Prime Objective, they believed they would then be able to “enlarge the plan” by “devouring other neighboring galaxies,” following the expansion cycle ratios of the Fibonacci spiral, to orchestrate an artificial facsimile Second-Creation that could perpetually sustain itself through “Forced Metatronic Feeding” from the living “First-Creation” systems of the eternal-life Cosmos.

When the Alpha Illuminati-Elders succeeded in creating the “Great Toral Rift” intergalactic space-time displacement field in 10,948 BC Atlantis — through first creating the “Solar Time-Torus Tunnel” wormhole-link between our Solar Core Star-Gates and those of the Parallel Sun — a second time-acceleration of Earth’s “polar wobble” was simultaneously initiated. The second “Earth-pole wobble acceleration” hastened the SAC of a portion of Earth’s Halls of Amenti Star-Gates, bringing this cycle into direct synchronization with the SAC opening period of the Parallel Earth Amenti Star-Gates. Because of this 10,948 BC Earth-time-acceleration and subsequent inorganic Earth/ Parallel Earth Amenti Star-Gate synchronization, Earth’s Amenti Star-Gates would open prematurely, during the 2012 AD opening of the Parallel Earth Amenti Star-Gates. When the intergalactic planetary Amenti Star-Gate sets begin synchronized opening in October 2012, Earth and Parallel Earth will engage Metatronic “Alpha-Omega Fall Alignment.” (Information on the “1st and 2nd Earth-pole wobble accelerations” and synchronization of the SACs of the Amenti Star-Gates of Earth and Parallel Earth is found in Introductory-Topics Summary-1.)

As the two artificially synchronized SACs initiate their Amenti Star-Gate opening cycles with opening of the Solar and Parallel Solar Core Star-Gates, the central inorganic 10,948 BC Solar Time-Torus Tunnel wormhole-link between our Sun and the Parallel Sun will also open. If the Illuminati Master Plan Prime Objective unfolds in 2012 as the Illuminati-Elders intend, opening of the Solar Time-Torus Tunnel wormhole will then open the inorganic intergalactic Alpha-Omega Wormholes at the Galactic Cores of our Milky Way Galaxy and the Parallel Milky Way Galaxy, resultantly opening the 10,948 BC intergalactic Toral Rift Time Rip Metatronic space-time displacement field of the “Atlantean past,” into the “future period” of the present 2012 AD. Once the Atlantean Toral Rift opens into the fabric of our contemporary 2012-space-time, an anomalous space-time blend of “past and future-present converging” will unfold. As the two planetary Amenti Star-Gate sets open into their respective Solar Star-Gate Alignments, Earth and Parallel Earth will be brought into the Alpha-Omega Fall Alignment of the 10,948 BC Toral Rift Time Rip.

Once the Amenti Star-Gates of Earth and Parallel Earth engage with the 10,948 BC Atlantean Toral Rift Time Rip, Earth and Parallel Earth, and Sun and Parallel Sun, will then initiate a Cataclysmic Pole Shift of the geomagnetic fields and Geographical “Crust Roll” Rotation at the Alpha-Omega Fall Alignment peak of December 21, 2012, to resume the planetary and solar polar-alignments that were/are present in the 10,948 BC period. During the 10,948 BC period, the Solar Star-Gates of both our Sun and Parallel Sun were in direct alignment with the Galactic Core Star-Gates of their respective Galactic Cores, which allowed for opening of the intergalactic wormholes at the core of both galaxies, through which the Toral Rift Time Rip space-time displacement field was created. When contemporary Earth and Parallel Earth, Sun and Parallel Sun resume the Galactic Core–aligned planetary and solar polar-alignments of the 10,948 BC period, the energy quanta of our Solar System and those of the Parallel Solar System will be progressively compressed and drawn “backward in time,” the quanta of the two solar systems first compacting into a “vesica piscis” bond at the center of the Toral Rift space-time displacement field.

The process by which our Solar System and its Parallel Solar System are “drawn back in time” into the Toral Rift Time Rip involves Metatronic Death Science “Death Star” distorted Merkaba Vortex Mechanics. The energy quanta of our Solar System, and those of the Parallel Solar System, first compact into a “vesica piscis” bond at the core of the Toral Rift Time Rip, as the Merkaba Field Vortex–set of each respective sun is progressively attracted into opposite-polarity electromagnetic bond with the Merkaba Field of the other sun; as the two suns are drawn into the Toral Rift “Harness Field,” their orbits — and their corresponding solar systems — progressively intersect to form a “vesica piscis” orbital bond. As the two solar systems progressively “collide” to engage the “vesica piscis” orbit, they are both drawn “backward in time” toward the 10,948 BC center creation point of the Toral Rift space-time displacement field.

As the two solar systems draw backward in time, the spin-speeds of their respective Merkaba Fields progressively accelerate. When the spin of our mutated “same-spin–vortex-set” Solar Merkaba Field reaches “34 spin-speed,” and the likewise-mutated “same-spin vortex-set” of the Parallel Solar Merkaba Field simultaneously reaches “21 counter-spin-speed,” the two Solar Merkaba Fields and their contents are drawn together and begin “backward-time progression“ toward the center-point of the Toral Rift’s Tube Torus–shaped “Metatronic Harness Field.” As the two Solar Merkaba Fields merge, the faster 34-spin Solar Merkaba Field reverses the spin of the slower 21-spin Parallel Solar Merkaba Field, and the two Solar Merkaba Fields accelerate to “55 spin-speed,” blending to form a large, singular, inorganic External Metatronic Merkaba Field same-spin vortex-set, with an internal, Metatronic Death Star Atomic-Encasement Harness surrounding the quanta of the two solar systems held within it.

Following the Fibonacci expansion sequence, the Blended Solar Merkaba Field accelerates from its “55 starting spin-speed” to a “144 spin-speed,” at which point it generates an external Thermal-Encasement Field and “jumps the organic boundaries space-time-light,” entering a superluminal state to pass into the center-point of the 10,948 BC Toral Rift Time Rip — where it becomes an externally fueled, finite-life “Death Star External Merkaba Vehicle Black Hole Feeder Field.” Once formed, the Death Star External Merkaba Vehicle begins “quantum feeding” from the remaining local living-energy environments of our Milky Way and the Parallel Milky Way galaxies, initiating quantum growth and spin-speed acceleration, following the Fibonacci expansion sequence, through perpetual “quantum feeding” from the life-fields of both galaxies.

As the Blended Merkaba Field accelerates to “144 spin-speed” to enter the superluminal state of the Death Star External Merkaba Vehicle, it progressively acts as a “particle accelerator” to the quanta of the two solar systems held within its internal Atomic-Encasement Harness. Once the point of superluminosity is reached, the extreme particle acceleration of the encased matter-forms of the two suns and their solar systems causes their Encryption Lattices and atomic structures to progressively implode, explode and shatter within the Metatronic Atomic-Encasement Harness at the center of the Death Star Merkaba Vehicle. The two solar systems are thus reduced to the raw energy quanta of “hyper-accelerated space-dust” within the internal Atomic-Encasement Harness. The quanta of the two solar systems blend and merge to form a “singular quantum field of inorganic, superluminal, artificial static-radiation Dead Light particulates,” quarantined within the Atomic-Encasement Harness. From the superluminal state, the Death Star Merkaba Vehicle — and the superluminal quantum-radiation particulate field (of what had been the two solar systems) that is held within the Death Star’s internal Atomic-Encasement Harness — then “quantum-transfers” through the Metatronic Alpha-Omega Wormhole passages, out of the 10,948 BC Toral Rift Time Rip space-time displacement field and into the Alpha System Parallel Milky Way Galaxy as “quantum influx.”

Once quantum transfer has occurred, and the Metatronically-harnessed quanta of what were once the two solar systems have been transferred within the Death Star Merkaba Vehicle to the fallen Parallel Milky Way Galaxy Alpha Black Hole System, the Death Star begins spin-speed deceleration, leaving the superluminal state, and the “singular quantum field of inorganic, superluminal, artificial static-radiation Dead Light particulates” within its internal Atomic-Encasement Harness begins corresponding particle deceleration. As the static-radiation particulates of what had been the two solar systems engage particle deceleration and leave the superluminal state, the matter structure re-forms within the Death Star internal Atomic-Encasement Harness, through the process of particle re-accretion, following an inorganic blended organization of what were the original core–Encryption Lattices of the two solar systems. The “Dead Light” radiation particulates within the Death Star Encasement Harness each still carry a minute “nano-bite” of the original Encryption Lattice radiation-signature from which they fragmented. Through this nano-bite radiation-signature, the particulates from both our particle Solar System and the anti-particle Parallel Solar System re-accrete in a distorted organization, to re-form a new mutated, blended Encryption Lattice upon which the particulates re-materialize into a “new” matter-form within the Death Star Atomic-Encasement Harness.

The “new artificially rendered matter-form” re-materializes within the Parallel Milky Way Galaxy Alpha Black Hole System as a “singular, distorted, finite-life mutated facsimile” of the original two solar systems. The particulate field re-materializes within the Death Star Atomic-Encasement Harness in the Parallel Alpha Black Hole System as a “new finite-life Artificial-Light Facsimile Death Star Solar System” — a permanently mutated, “twisted, fallen version” of our Solar System and the Parallel Solar System combined. The new “Facsimile Solar System” then falls under the Hierarchical Quantum Dominance of the Metatronic Encryption Lattice of the finite-life, quarantined “Parallel Alpha Fall System.” Once the Artificial Death Star Solar System is re-formed inside of the Death Star Merkaba Vehicle, it will continue Metatronic Fibonacci expansion through progressive consumption of the two Galactic Fields from which it was formed, as its “Feeder” Death Star Merkaba Vehicle continues to siphon energy quanta from the remaining living-energy aspects of the two Galactic Fields. As the Death Star Solar System “feeds,” it will begin to pull the Milky Way and Parallel Milky Way galaxies into “Death Star Transformation” and corresponding “Fall Path of Space-dust Return Alignment,” to progressively “build” a finite-life Artificial Death Star Black Hole Galaxy within the Parallel Milky Way Galaxy Alpha Fall System.

Creation of the Artificial Death Star Black Hole Feeder Galaxy is the core purpose Prime Objective of the Alpha-Omega Illuminati Master Plan. The Alpha Illuminati-Elders of the fallen Parallel Milky Way Galaxy Alpha Black Hole System joined with other Illuminati-Elder races of several other Quarantined Black Hole Fall Systems, and formed the “Alpha-Omega False God-Head” Illuminati-Elder “Fallen Angel Hierarchy.” Through creation of the Artificial Death Star Black Hole Galaxy — an abomination of Metatronic “Bloom of Doom” Death Science creation — the “Alpha-Omega False God-Head” falling Illuminati-Elder collectives hope to “Re-create Creation in their Own Image.” They hope to use the Death Star Galaxy to “create, then assimilate, others of its kind,” to form a massive Death Star Universe that sustains its existence and averts the organic consequence of eternal Cosmic Physics Laws, through perpetual rape of and feeding on the Living Cosmos. The “Alpha-Omega False God-Head” will discover the great fallacy of this “recent rendition” of their Master Plan Prime Objective in 2976 AD.

The Metatronic “Bloom of Doom” Death Science dynamics of the “Death Star Merkaba Vehicle” described above in relation to the macrocosmic Illuminati Master Plan Prime Objective, also apply on a microcosmic level. An individual life-form that engages Death Star Merkaba Vehicle activation, either unconsciously through environmental Planetary Encryption Lattice Quantum Dominance, or consciously through intentional practice of Death Star Merkaba Vehicle activation technologies, is aligning with the “Death Star Fall Path Destiny.” Individuals retain the “power of Free Will Choice” in regard to evolutionary path “biological Ascension Alignment” up until the point of the first full “55 spin-speed” Death Star activation. At “55 spin-speed” the Death Star Merkaba Vehicle forms its internal Metatronic Atomic-Encasement Field, begins generating its external Thermal-Encasement Field, and initiates Fibonacci “Death Spiral feeding” for expansion and acceleration.

cont'd here http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co...summary_2.html

and to learn more about the teachings go here

http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co...summary_1.html
shiva777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:16 PM   #2
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ashayana Deane 2012,the hidden human dilemma and MUCH more....

This is way way too complicated, I know a lot of people like this work but to be very honest, some times I think is just a big bunch of information and it seems I'm not able to find the substance....
Too many names, titles, dates and numbers; I really believe if this information is useful for regular average human beings which still need to work regular jobs, all of this should be "translated" it to an easier language.
Great truths don't need this kind of complicated language, it seems to be done purposefully that way so it seems more "serious" or "advanced".
I understand beings in higher dimensions don't go by names let alone titles or rank, why make things complicated with all those names? High energy is very subtle and easy, low energy is heavy and slow.
I hope I'm not offending anyone, I'm a very good reader but this kind of literature gives me a headache, really...
cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:22 PM   #3
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I agree- while this info does resonate (still questioning that) I have to wonder..........high prices.........a *science* to sell...........too complicated...........etc

Am feeling very cynical these days.........

I am annoyed at how people have turned their experiences into a cult following, a money making opportunity etc;
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:26 PM   #4
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Agreed.

Not sure I'm understanding the overall message here.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:53 PM   #5
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

I can't even get through 1 page of that......like everyone else said...too much, for me it seems technical rather than spiritual. i have tried more than once to get into this material and each time I get turned off by names, dates, levels. too much for me. I like to keep things simple, uncluttered. Sorry no offence to those that are following the teachings. just not for me.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:03 PM   #6
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

I agree, the material is tough to get through. One of the most interesting paragraphs is this one:

"Creation of the Artificial Death Star Black Hole Feeder Galaxy is the core purpose Prime Objective of the Alpha-Omega Illuminati Master Plan. The Alpha Illuminati-Elders of the fallen Parallel Milky Way Galaxy Alpha Black Hole System joined with other Illuminati-Elder races of several other Quarantined Black Hole Fall Systems, and formed the “Alpha-Omega False God-Head” Illuminati-Elder “Fallen Angel Hierarchy.” Through creation of the Artificial Death Star Black Hole Galaxy — an abomination of Metatronic “Bloom of Doom” Death Science creation — the “Alpha-Omega False God-Head” falling Illuminati-Elder collectives hope to “Re-create Creation in their Own Image.” They hope to use the Death Star Galaxy to “create, then assimilate, others of its kind,” to form a massive Death Star Universe that sustains its existence and averts the organic consequence of eternal Cosmic Physics Laws, through perpetual rape of and feeding on the Living Cosmos. The “Alpha-Omega False God-Head” will discover the great fallacy of this “recent rendition” of their Master Plan Prime Objective in 2976 AD."

Interesting.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:43 PM   #7
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

With the year 2976 as given- who can prove this? Again, feeling cynical.......
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:09 AM   #8
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

I am one of the people on this forum that has been reading her material and I just finished with both of the Voyagers books. I honestly do think that there is truth in these novels, but I have struggled with the reading on many occasions. There were even parts of the books that I skipped altogether because I didn't have a clue what she was talking about and I wasn't remembering what I was reading anyways.

Now that I am finished, I am glad I read them but they are anything but an "easy" read. I will say this though.... like some other posters in this thread, I always have been a little bit bothered by the fact that she charges so much money for a lot of her products. It made me question her motivations more than once. Some of her book and DVD combos are several hundred dollars in price, which just really turned me off. I mean, if this material is as important as she claims that it is, then it needs to be more accessible to the everyday person, not to just an audience that has a lot of extra money laying around to spend on this stuff.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:34 AM   #9
stargate22
Avalon Senior Member

Very simple...the "Elite" lose this time again, we win, however earth changes still go on ...200 yrs. later, they win...errr lose !

Anyway, we'll be long gone by then, off world......
stargate22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 02:20 AM   #10
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

For those who see some value in these teachings, I would personally appreciate if you can help me understand what you find of value in them in your own words.

How do these teachings help humanity take back their power and bring solutions to the problems we face here now on Earth?

How do they help humanity find the Truth that will set them free?

How do they help us create a future based on loving our neighbor and co-creating a More abundant for planet Earth and it's peoples?

What is it about these teachings that is working for you?

Gratitude for sharing your thoughts / feelings ~
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 03:21 PM   #11
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
For those who see some value in these teachings, I would personally appreciate if you can help me understand what you find of value in them in your own words.

How do these teachings help humanity take back their power and bring solutions to the problems we face here now on Earth?

How do they help humanity find the Truth that will set them free?

How do they help us create a future based on loving our neighbor and co-creating a More abundant for planet Earth and it's peoples?

What is it about these teachings that is working for you?

Gratitude for sharing your thoughts / feelings ~

Just like WaitingintheWings said.........it is mostly technical as it goes way back but it helps you understand the what is happening today.

But as I am reading the book, I understand much more about the world today and how we came to the place that we are in today.

She breaks the story down where sometimes I feel like skipping but I can't for some reason. I have the need to know.

She points out the different spiecies and most importantly who the Intruders and the Guardians are. She explains very well on how we take back our world and shows us how to meditate

to me its just nice to get some answers instead of wondering. I know that my "fear" is gone and thats good enought for me.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 04:25 PM   #12
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

"She explains very well on how we take back our world"

Ok, I guess this is what I'm asking then. We have a few people here that have read her material and apparently support it.

How then does she propose we do this?
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 04:27 PM   #13
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
"She explains very well on how we take back our world"

Ok, I guess this is what I'm asking then. We have a few people here that have read her material and apparently support it.

How then does she propose we do this?
yes i would like to know this also ..
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 05:06 PM   #14
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

From the back cover of Angelic Realities: THE Survival Handbook is a collection of summar charts & condensations of info from Ashayana workshops covering these & other important topics:

* who are the visitors & where do they come from?
*how humans are chosen for visitor contact
*15 primary methods of visitor contact & manipulation
*why have the visitors returned?
*Parallel Earth and time blend
*ancient roots of the one-world order
*how humanity lost awareness of its soul
*results of ancient text distortions
*why humans remain in conflict
*human race lines, starseeds & DNA substrand matrices
*primary hubrid types
*3 primary visitor agendas
*reclaiming your power
*posturing for empowerment in contact
*realizing your role as an empowered contactee
*what not to do in visitor contact
*introduction to 15-dimensional human anatomy
*5 visitor differentiation techniques
*5 techniques for disengaging visitor manipulation
*6 steps toward joy

I too, felt such an urgency to know more which determines how far into this stuff I will go.
That book is $10. I've also joined the Keylontic Dictionary Online, very helpful.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 05:11 PM   #15
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

As we all have experienced here, the primary problem seems to be "how to determine authenticity", how to trust your level of discernment.

Seems to me that if we in a state of deception, this is critical, because if you ARE in a state of deception, by the definition, one does not know they are.

I for one am honest when I say that I accept that I have been deceived, however, as with the whistleblower and people's take on them, there is a lot of conflicted 'takes'.

She offers the means to detect, protect, gain back your power, posture it, make choices.

If you are one of a certain agenda's offspring, you are succeptible TO their agenda, by the very nature & novelty of being an abductee.

As we all know, agendas that are not in the best interest of humanity may very well APPEAR the opposite.

Ashayana's material is Stellar, the best I've seen on these matters.
Old 12-21-2009, 05:21 PM   #16
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Moxie I was just going to put all that down

I didnt buy her books to get religious training as I dont need it and I dont buy into it.

She does explain how to open up our Chakras and how important it is. So you know yourself that doing this brings love and light into your body. She explains the DNA strands and who has which (ET's, races etc)

She goes one step further and explains more of the reasoning of why we must prepare ourselfs in order to move to the 5th Dimension. She explains the grids and what are aim is for and yes how we achieve it.

I got a better idea of how TPTB's manipulated us to believe that our Creator was evil and going to place judgement on us for our so called sins which is a lie. She points out plots behind 9/11 and all their efforts to keep us their slaves. (zeta-reptilians) She is the first one to openly describe how they came about placing certain beliefs on us. Heaven, hell and limbo and all about reincarnation.

She explains evolution She explains ALOT

I am not going to try and convince you to buy her books..........but I am proud to say that it helps me understand more about this crazy world I live in.

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 12-21-2009 at 05:24 PM.
Old 12-21-2009, 05:32 PM   #17
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Exactly!!!

Shiva777 thank you SO much for starting this thread.
I do not think it is an accident that it's here at Avalon, for as Ashayana says "we are already speaking the language".

If it gets your attention, you will get on board best you can.
Old 12-21-2009, 05:40 PM   #18
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, for sure
Old 12-30-2009, 06:20 PM   #19
jswiss
Avalon Senior Member

Currently, I find The Voyager books incomprehensible, especially the transcribed “psychic emails” from the “Guardian Alliance.” Less that one-tenth of 1% of the human population on Earth would be able to understand the material presented in these books. With that said, I’m quite impressed with how these teachings integrate both science and spirituality. That’s probably the reason why I have a difficult time understanding this stuff; it’s the science part that I struggle with. I usually take what resonates with me and leave the rest behind.
jswiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 07:30 PM   #20
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

jswiss we all have that problem at the begining which is why it is helpfull to start with their intro at their website http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co...eo_welcome.htm

Voyagers have the mission (so to speak) to bring back to us part of the cellular memory that we lost...that is the biggest difficulty, but if you stick to it and just read it without trying to understand all you will find that the second time around it will make much more sense

Also there is a Keylontic Sciences yahoo group that is very helpfull in my experience http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Keylon...guid=331601670 and the keylontic dictionary http://www.keylonticdictionary.org/

Love

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 12-30-2009 at 07:34 PM.
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:37 PM   #21
jswiss
Avalon Senior Member

I attended my first workshop in Jan. 2010 and here’s some of what I learned:

- She calls her friends the “Beloveds” who communicate with her while she speaks.
- Our Milky Way galaxy squirted out of the Andromeda galaxy.
- There is a Middle Earth and a Higher Earth.
- She once walked through a Native American Indian burial ground and the Indian spirits were scared and in awe of her presence.
- If it’s information she no longer needs, she can delete those files from her brain.
- She appreciates refrigerators, hot showers, and flushing toilets.
- Our challenges that we find very difficult are actually very easy from the Higher Self perspective.
- She can tell if you’re a Freemason or a Catholic just by looking at your DNA.
- There are invisible light orbs at Siesta Key beach and in the Hyatt hotel in Sarasota, FL.
- Many people in attendance practice unusual breathing techniques which involve a lot of clapping, breath spitting, chest tapping, drum beating, and galactic language chanting.
- There was a lot of snoring during the Monday morning workshop that took place from 3am to 8am.
- Almost everyone in attendance lives completely normal lives and blends very well within mainstream society.

With that said, I enjoyed my time at the workshops, although I found it really, really weird. But hey, weird is the new normal… I hope my presence there helped out with some of the grid work. Peace.
Old 01-13-2010, 10:35 PM   #22
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Moxie............such a beautiful way of saying it. Thank you so much for that
Old 01-14-2010, 05:22 PM   #23
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jswiss View Post
I attended my first workshop in Jan. 2010 and here’s some of what I learned:

- She calls her friends the “Beloveds” who communicate with her while she speaks.
- Our Milky Way galaxy squirted out of the Andromeda galaxy.
- There is a Middle Earth and a Higher Earth.
- She once walked through a Native American Indian burial ground and the Indian spirits were scared and in awe of her presence.
- If it’s information she no longer needs, she can delete those files from her brain.
- She appreciates refrigerators, hot showers, and flushing toilets.
- Our challenges that we find very difficult are actually very easy from the Higher Self perspective.
- She can tell if you’re a Freemason or a Catholic just by looking at your DNA.
- There are invisible light orbs at Siesta Key beach and in the Hyatt hotel in Sarasota, FL.
- Many people in attendance practice unusual breathing techniques which involve a lot of clapping, breath spitting, chest tapping, drum beating, and galactic language chanting.
- There was a lot of snoring during the Monday morning workshop that took place from 3am to 8am.
- Almost everyone in attendance lives completely normal lives and blends very well within mainstream society.

With that said, I enjoyed my time at the workshops, although I found it really, really weird. But hey, weird is the new normal… I hope my presence there helped out with some of the grid work. Peace.
Wow, did she say anything about what was going on with the world/ascension/2017?
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 06:33 PM   #24
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

A'sha's photo

I am grateful for her unceasing work to help us wake up out of the darkness and reach our full potential

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:15 PM   #25
jswiss
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
Wow, did she say anything about what was going on with the world/ascension/2017?
She disclosed a wealth of information and a lot of it was a bit overwhelming and was way over my head. Some people at the workshop recommended that I watch some of the earlier DVDs. Attending my first workshop was like taking an advanced level Calculus class when my level of understanding was basic arithmetic.

In regards to the world/ascension/2017, she said that the world will not end in 2012 and that the majority of people will declare “business as usual” in 2013. After that, some people will go on the ascension path, and a lot of people will go on the descension path. She described that the ascension path has many, many, many paths within it; and the descension path has many, many, many paths within that as well.

She also described the people of Higher Earth. If you displayed any sort of negative behavior in Higher Earth, the people would look at you in an unusual way. They wouldn’t do anything to you; they would just look at you in an unusual way without passing any judgment since everyone there lives by the ‘Law of One.’