Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-15-2008, 03:02 PM   #26
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alex Jones review of Zeitgeist Addendum

Hi Ross.

Your explanation is quite clear and I concur.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:23 PM   #27
Ross
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard T View Post
Hi Ross.

Your explanation is quite clear and I concur.
Richard, have you checked out www.stclairzone.ning.com? That was born from here. The forum is a fantastic source of very deep stuff and there are some seriously advanced people posting there. I think you would feel at home there. I recommend it for anyone who is really committed to serious personal transformation and the focus is on taking positive action rather than discussing endlessly what we think about this or that.
Ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:38 PM   #28
Wolfladyk
Avalon Senior Member

I have not seen Alex's response to "Zeitgeist: Addendum," but I will admit I was certainly shocked by the sequel. Utopian societies do NOT work because they do not address basic tenets of the human condition such as innate competitiveness, varying intellectual abilities, and mostly, the inability of a large group of people to remain in agreement on important principles. I questioned the group behind the film immediately since they espouse a "global" philosophy, an idyllic form of communism, atheism, and a "peace-love" mentality that failed even in the 60s when everyone was stoned all the time!

As a teacher, I would truly like to embrace globalism where all people get along and have the necessities of life. As an American citizen who has traveled all over the world, however, I realize that intense cultural differences will continue to promote disharmony as people try to "force" their cultural values upon others. Sad, but true. When I showed the movie to a former student, he was appalled and demanded to know when I "had joined the NWO people?" The more I think about his question, the more I suspect he saw right through the film immediately!
Wolfladyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:04 PM   #29
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfladyk View Post
I have not seen Alex's response to "Zeitgeist: Addendum," but I will admit I was certainly shocked by the sequel. Utopian societies do NOT work because they do not address basic tenets of the human condition such as innate competitiveness, varying intellectual abilities, and mostly, the inability of a large group of people to remain in agreement on important principles. I questioned the group behind the film immediately since they espouse a "global" philosophy, an idyllic form of communism, atheism, and a "peace-love" mentality that failed even in the 60s when everyone was stoned all the time!

As a teacher, I would truly like to embrace globalism where all people get along and have the necessities of life. As an American citizen who has traveled all over the world, however, I realize that intense cultural differences will continue to promote disharmony as people try to "force" their cultural values upon others. Sad, but true. When I showed the movie to a former student, he was appalled and demanded to know when I "had joined the NWO people?" The more I think about his question, the more I suspect he saw right through the film immediately!
Your student sounds very perceptive, Wolflady! As much as I enjoyed the Addendum, and I also liked Alex Jones assessment of it, the Utopian agenda is not at all workable. Each unique human being has his own beliefs and desires. These invariably conflict with or disturb another human's beliefs or desires at some point. Then a disagreement ensues.

I find it to be very amusing that we like to blame money, corporations, government, religion for all our woes. If only we didn't use money! If only we could banish all corporations! If only we could live without government! If we could only disband and outlaw all religions, then life would be perfect and we would all live in harmony. Then there's the always hilarious: "guns kill"!

All these things, money, corporations, government, religions are conceived of and run by people. Unless you want to kill off all people you won't do away with forms of barter (money), large businesses (corporations), ways to control people by other people (governments and organized religions) and ways to kill people (any kind of weapon including your bare hands).

I was a peace/love hippie for a while in the mid 60's and the high ideals of peace and love quickly degenerated into the normal competition, greed, acquisitiveness, envy, thievery, etc etc. We were still all humans, and many of these traits are survival traits with which almost all animal species are imbued.

As long as we inhabit a fragile and easily destroyed flesh body in a world which contains many threats to the continued existence of that body, we will need these survival traits which nature has imbedded in our genetic makeup in order to survive. We have not evolved to the point where we don't need these survival traits.

Those of you who envision a utopian peace/love society would be better served in learining how to leave your body and look for that on other planes/dimensions. It's not going to happen here on earth in this 3D existence. Sure, I can envision that if we raise our vibrational frequency and are no longer affected physically by the physical realm, that we could perhaps have MORE love and light and acceptance. But no matter what dimension you travel into or within... all beings have agendas. Often times these agendas seem agreeable and pleasant to you, so you may merge with the being. Sounds a lot like life here on earth, doesn't it. It is. Yes, it's very different in many ways, but the game is still the game.

As above - so below. The macrocosm is the same as the microcosm.

Nancy
NancyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:32 PM   #30
gwynned
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It is a normal psychological reaction to associate what is being said with who says it. So, instead of discussing what is put on the table, people attack the person. Who really learns something in an exchange? If all people are ready to take is what they already believe is right, or what they already believe they know, then what are they learning?

What we know is not important. It is what we don't know.

If people stopped fighting the people and sat together to really study, really objectively, what is on the table, we would find it extraordinary how much people would actually learn outside of the combined fields of experience. People, when they are free to speak, can say a lot more than thoughts would have allowed them to say. It is because people do not feel free to speak, because they feel judged by the memory of the race, by the consciousness of the race, that they enclose themselves within the limit of what is correct to say, so they adopt a stance acceptable by this or that large group of ideologists.

There is not a single ideology on this planet that will stand the test of time. Not one. They are all contributions to human devolution.

If there was really love on this planet, as much as the spoken word could be sharp as a razor blade, it would never be a destructive act on the person.

Destructive acts on the person, character assassination, all that sort of things, are directly part of the manipulations of hidden forces that want conflict to perpetuate. So long as conflict perpetuate within the mind, it will be projected onto others.
Some excellent points. To discuss what Alex Jones says and who he is is critical to our discussion here, as we are trying to discern the truth, even as we are being coralled into false paths by any number of people. Yes, Alex has enlightened people about certain things, but has he merely hijacked a movement and lead it to a safe, dead end place that places blame on people and not a system and keeps the Vatican safe from scrutiny. I'm not sure.

And no ideology could withstand the test of time - if by time, you mean eternity. But some ideologies are evolutionary and others reactionary. We can't get there from here in one giant leap. The only question is whether or not an ideology promotes growth and expansion (i.e., the compassionate God of the New Testament v. the fiery vengeful God of the Old Testament) on both the intellectual, emotional and practial levels. One needs an ideology to try and make sense of the world. One of the problems now is that the current ideologies are so backward and unable to explain reality or help us out of our predicament. I sense we are all grasping to identify and create a new ideology on this forum and in so doing, we need to constantly evaluate the sources of our information or, as the case may be, disinformation.
gwynned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:39 PM   #31
Bayareamom
Avalon Senior Member

Whitewolf,

Who put up that website you've posted above? My husband and I have listened to AJ for years, now, and while we don't agree with everything he says, we do like him.

I perused thru the first link you've provided, but can't seem to find any info. on the person or persons, who put that website up re: AJ. Anyone can put up a website and put his or her own thoughts regarding any subject they want to, up there for all to see. So...okay, this person doesn't like AJ -- fair enough -- but where's he getting his information? Is it legitimate or is this person just spilling his belief system onto a website and claiming it as fact?

Say what you want about AJ, but everything he states is documented -- everything. He has had some extremely well-known and credible folks on his program, including Ron Paul. While I do not care for his bluster at times -- he's far too emotional for me to listen to, yet I understand where that emotion is coming from -- AJ does presents documentation to back himself up.

In reading thru just the first website you've presented above, this person seems to feel his conjecture and speculation is sufficient to present as fact -- not a great website.
Bayareamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:56 PM   #32
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Hello gwynned.

Evolutionary ideologies? Well, they will appear evolutionary to the individual who interprets them to be so, and the same ideology will appear as being retardatory to others.

Ideologies have been used to control the fate of nations, to give direction to a people without identity. In turn, those people identified to ideologies and became vectors for them. But they did not develop anymore any real identity, since they identify to a construction that was given them, to something that directed their way of seeing things as a group.

Ideologies cannot stand the test of time because they are intrinsically temporary in nature. They are useful for a time and once society has brought the ideology to the full maturation of its agenda, it collapses on itself and is replaced with a new ideology that again is meant to give direction to the masses.

Even ideologies regarding a vengeful god of the old testament followed by an ideology of a compassionate god are steps in societal development and bring nothing more to the real understanding of reality. But, the ego accepts those as the answer to reality as he identifies to the ideological dogma.

Then, ideologies have been the projected base for conflicts between people and nations. Ideologies have fundamentally divided people against themselves.

We can try and support new ideologies to explain reality, but they will still be the result of ideas trying to account for the failure of past ideologies, rather than realizing that it is the whole process behind ideologies that is the problem.

Ideologies of the past have failed to free humanity from its condition. I cannot see why another ideology would do any better on that front. Ideologies are not there to support the freedom of the mind, which would be the result of an adequate explanation of reality, but they are rather tools of collective progress adapted to the need of experience of masses with no real identity. A person with a real identity cannot identify to anything that is not him. He therefore cannot limit himself to the scope of any ideology issued from mass thinking.

If ideologies were here to last, there would be no hope for humanity and the planet would have to be destroyed. Why? Because evolution would be compromised.

Last edited by Richard T; 10-15-2008 at 04:57 PM. Reason: typo
Old 10-15-2008, 05:25 PM   #33
Ross
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hello gwynned.

Evolutionary ideologies? Well, they will appear evolutionary to the individual who interprets them to be so, and the same ideology will appear as being retardatory to others.

Ideologies have been used to control the fate of nations, to give direction to a people without identity. In turn, those people identified to ideologies and became vectors for them. But they did not develop anymore any real identity, since they identify to a construction that was given them, to something that directed their way of seeing things as a group.

Ideologies cannot stand the test of time because they are intrinsically temporary in nature. They are useful for a time and once society has brought the ideology to the full maturation of its agenda, it collapses on itself and is replaced with a new ideology that again is meant to give direction to the masses.

Even ideologies regarding a vengeful god of the old testament followed by an ideology of a compassionate god are steps in societal development and bring nothing more to the real understanding of reality. But, the ego accepts those as the answer to reality as he identifies to the ideological dogma.

Then, ideologies have been the projected base for conflicts between people and nations. Ideologies have fundamentally divided people against themselves.

We can try and support new ideologies to explain reality, but they will still be the result of ideas trying to account for the failure of past ideologies, rather than realizing that it is the whole process behind ideologies that is the problem.

Ideologies of the past have failed to free humanity from its condition. I cannot see why another ideology would do any better on that front. Ideologies are not there to support the freedom of the mind, which would be the result of an adequate explanation of reality, but they are rather tools of collective progress adapted to the need of experience of masses with no real identity. A person with a real identity cannot identify to anything that is not him. He therefore cannot limit himself to the scope of any ideology issued from mass thinking.

If ideologies were here to last, there would be no hope for humanity and the planet would have to be destroyed. Why? Because evolution would be compromised.

I agree, to quote the K again; one cannot understand violence without first understanding division. An idealogy innately implies that there can be another ideology, and thus division. Conflict is impossible without division. There will be no peace until man is no longer in conflict with himself and with others.
Old 10-15-2008, 06:25 PM   #34
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, it really amazes me at the depth people go to on this forum to make others wrong.
I am sick to death of reading nothing but negative **** on here including all the bickering between people. Here's an idea, before you post.....think about how your words affect the field of consciousness and the people on the other end.

As little children we were taught, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all!".

It IS possible to disagree with someone without smashing them down and making them wrong for what they believe.

It would benefit this forum to go back to basic, moral human decency while interacting with other human beings. We are not animals who have to be growling at each other.

This negative energy doesn't help us as human beings or the world.

As far as Alex Jones, at least he is out there trying to make the world a better place, taking time away from his wife and children to stand for the constitution and our freedoms, which are being taken away at an alarming rate. At least he has the b's to express his opinions by putting his reputation on the line.
So what if he has a big ego, he needs a big ego to be able to do what he does everyday, especially with the criticism he gets.
Who among you has transcended their ego anyway? If you had, you wouldn't be posting on here, that's for sure.

I am not a fan of Alex Jones I am just tired of hearing people attack others with opposite opinions when we say we value freedom of speech. Doesn't anyone out there see how nutty that is when we attack others and say they are wrong for what they are saying instead of respecting them for sharing an opinion? How will you feel when that is taken away from us? You will long for these days when two people were allowed to have two opposing opinions while exercising a healthy debate between them.

What are most of us doing? Sitting on our butts attached to this forum talking our lives away and doing NOTHING!

It says a lot about a person when they feel the need to criticize another when are doing nothing themselves. Why aren't any of you putting your life out there in the public eye to be criticized by others? It's real easy when you are in the comfort of your own home to be an arm-chair savior, try doing it out in the world everyday and see how you hold up.

Remember, What you criticize in another you have yourself but do not want to see, so it really shows who you are.

I would be judicious in how much negativity you want to spew in the world especially now with the transformation on the horizon. You are all better than that AND are being 'called' to be better than this! Nastiness and unconscious anger is of the old paradigm, not the new energy coming in.
"Be the change you want to see in the world".

This forum is supposed to be the brightest and best of "us" seekers?
Shame on you, why don't you spend the day looking at your own reflection and what YOU do instead of putting foul assertions out about others.

Ok. I know I made a lot of friends with that little speech, so let me end by saying I wish peace and love to all of you
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:58 PM   #35
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

The ego will be the next level of transmigration of the energy of light from the soul, into a new plane of reality, and he will be brought to create in uncreated ethers. These activities are totally alien to his psychology and to his understanding so long as his understanding is based on a reflection over his memory, therefore on a reflection over the hull of his soul.

So, the reality behind man's consciousness is extremely remote from psychological experience as it is interpreted within a civilization based on collective thinking.
This new plane of reality.....
What is there in these ethers that needs creating?

And if his understanding shouldn't be based on the reflection over his memory, than what should it be based on? The understanding of his ego, perhaps??

And if civilization's psychological experience was based on individuized thinking, would there be no reason for sub-consciousness?

Not even sure if this makes any sense.
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:58 PM   #36
gwynned
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross View Post
I agree, to quote the K again; one cannot understand violence without first understanding division. An idealogy innately implies that there can be another ideology, and thus division. Conflict is impossible without division. There will be no peace until man is no longer in conflict with himself and with others.

Okay, let's define ideology: Webster: "The teachings, beliefs of a person or group. or : "Systematic body of concepts esp about human life or culture."

It would appear that you have an ideology. We all do. The question, I think, is can we come up with an ideology - a way of looking at the world and structuring it - that we can all agree on. For instance. Should all people eat or just the people who can afford it? Should some children work 14 hours a day so that other children can get cheap clothes and toys? I might remind people that at one point the prevailing ideology was that blacks were animals, and such 'ideology' justified the structure of slavery.

I agree that we don't want to look to some utopian ideal and find ourselves disillusioned, but I think we can look at each option presented to us and determine, based on our 'ideology' what the practical response should be.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:40 PM   #37
SpaceMonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ok, Alex Jones has taken more PRACTICAL, POSITIVE action to alert humanity to the machinations of various power elites (use whatever nonclature you choose) frankly than anyone on this thread or probably anyone in this forum. He has produced and given away for free 20 feature length, high production value films whose authenticity can be varified via actual documentation and testimony.
I have listened to countless people call into his show and accuse him of being affiliated with this or that religious order and he has spent years trying to educate people as to the nature of 'divide and rule' and that these people want us squabbling amongst ourselves with trivialities of affliliation the this or that person, or movie frankly.
Does he get it right every time? No, and he admits as such. Lstening to his recent Oct 6th 2 hour interview with David Icke, I heard a man who is trying to grow spiritually in the best way he can. He tells David that he agrees with 98% of what he says, and that the other 2% is probably true but he tries to rely on actual data to prove things as he knows that he would be open to MSM ridicule if he didn't deal in irrefutable evidence. He also apologises for what he said about David 9 years ago with great humility in my opinion.
I don't mean this as a personal insult to anyone here, as everyone is doing the best that they can at this moment, but does it really matter whether someone doesn't like a film that you like? Why is it being treated like a personal insult? I don't hang on everything Alex says, although I admit I did when I first started looking in all this stuff. We should all be thankful that there is someone out there putting himself in the firing line to bring out this information. It's up to you what you do with that information.
Frankly I am starting to dispair of this place, there is so much negativity and character assassination here it is frightening. There have been some wonderful groups filled with people intent on taking positive action that have birthed from avalon and for that I am grateful. I wish everyone all the best but please, please lets not get bogged down in petty issues that have no relevance to anything that we are trying to create.

Peace
the reason why im negative towards alex jones is because he is negative about the people trying wake people up. He had total neagitivity in everything he said about zeitgeist, every time someone else voices their opinion alex says "WRONG!"
SpaceMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 12:21 AM   #38
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

Alex Jones has a bad case of "tunnel vision" brought on through having bought the lie of the old paradigm.

Alex does not know the difference between his inner spirit and religiousity.

He cannot imagine a world without $$$ and profit and cannot see any other motivation for human beings.

However, it will be an all-encompassing vision to explore the worlds of time and space that motivates and empowers the New Paradigm.

It is interesting that Zeitgeist !! did not mention the REAL alternative energy that will empower the world which is far in advance of the other alternatives. It is not solar, nor is it geothermal, nor is it wave power. No. These are all VERY good ... however ... the real source of energy that will empower this world in the New Paradigm is the unlimited infinite energy derived directly from the ambient vacuum.

http://www.cheniere.org/

With this new source of infinite energy, we will become a type 1 space-faring civilization and explore the multifarious worlds of time and space alongside our ET friends and relatives.

The principle of this is ALREADY PROVEN and there are already SEVERAL patents on it. There was absolutely NO need whatsoever to use fossil fuels FOR THE LAST SIXTY years.

We have been dupped, friends.

Alex is a reactionary with a bull horn. His is a political agenda because he still grips onto that rottenness also.

He is full of religiousity and does not see how it has damaged this world and caused more blood spilled than any other one thing.

Religiousity is finished friends. As is $$$ and politics.

No, the spirit WITHIN -- the Source of All That Is -- is not finished but only beginning to be recognized as religiousity is exposed for the fraud it is and always has been.

I personally spent several years researching this and the history of the world's religions. They were great distortions of the truth. ALL of them, especially Christ-ianity and Islam, who are now once again trying to violently destroy one another, each thinking they are piously "righteous."

Each murders their fellow men thinking they are doing their "god" a favor.

The so-called "Christ-ianty" of today is totally contrary to the spirit of the one who called himself the "son-of-man." Where religion has bred DIVISION upon DIVISION, the son-of-man preached and demonstrated ONENESS. Where the "ianity" bows down before idols and pious "authority figures," the genuine son-of-man taught PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

Alex is still caught up in the pious fraud of man-made "religion" and that is the real problem he has with Zeitgeist II. It offends his religiousity.

NO ONE will ever "destroy" ANY religion. The fraud of man-made religion is collapsing under the weight of its own corruption, fanaticism and its totalitarian control over the minds and souls of men right along with the fascism and other mindless philosophies it breeds.

ANYONE who honestly looks at religious history can see immediately that it was a pious fraud perpetrated by those with a selfish agenda of control over others.

In fact, the pious church fathers who GAVE you your Bible ADMITTED their own frauds in their own writings. Really.

Today's Christ-ianity bears little resemblace to the earliest Christian writing which was in the language of Aramaic not Greek. (yes, the son-of-man's spoken tongue) In 600AD ROME put out an edict to DESTROY all the Aramaic manuscripts that could be found. Why? To cover up the evidence of their pious fraud. They won the upper hand through the use of violent force -- totally contrary to the real son-of-man. However, many of those Aramaic documents SURVIVED because the people who guarded them HID them from the religious secret police.

The church "fathers" brought forth a fraudulent substitute instead of the originals in order to fit their own personal agenda. They had a highly overblown view of themselves and considered themselves to be ... inerrant. They considered ANYTHING they did to be ... "holy."

The doctrines and dogmas of religiousity are fraudulent and full of untruth and will perish with the rest of these con-games.

That is not to say that all the people involved are selfish but to say that the SYSTEMS of religiousity were contrived by priestcraft and, in the case of Christ-ianity, the ROMAN EMPIRE and its totalitarian mind-set.

Many of the early church "fathers" allied themselves with ROME because they thought the Roman Empire was the seed of the Kingdom of God upon the earth. And, they used the SAME methods as the Roman Emporer used. That is, VIOLENCE upon all who disagreed -- even slightly. The complete opposite of the genuine son-of-man who preached and lived PEACE and LOVE for ALL beings.

Alex has not yet realized this and clings to the old paradigm as if it was his very life. Those that do, will simply go down with it.

Religious fanaticism is NOT confined to Islam.

Right now you have some of the most respected so-called "Christian" pastors influencing the criminal despots up at the top of the pyramid of our present fascist government.

John Hagee, for one, wants to nuclear bomb Iran to "bring Jesus back." Another is Ron Parsley who thinks it is a Christian's duty to polarize, even violently, with all Muslims because that is the tradition of the fathers. Yep, it sure is, the vain tradition of the fathers.

This is insane, folks, and the very picture of religiousity and what it represents and what it has already been involved in for millenia.

The genuine son-of-man taught NO SUCH THINGS whatsoever. Neither did Muhammed for that matter.

The radical "Muslims" are brain washed into believing that they should murder everyone that doesn't agree with their fanaticism. Herein is the entire Jihad/Crusade in a nutshell. They are SOOO much alike. It is completely UN spiritual and full of religiousity which is on its way to oblivion, no matter what its flavor, because it despises other human beings as well as Mother Earth and promotes hatred, violence and self righteousness.

I speak not of the many great Christian souls who uplifted this planet such as Francis of Assisi and Mother Theresa who practiced genuine UNDEFILED spirituality but I speak of the control paradigm called "religion."

It is a mistake to be led around by the nose BY ANYONE whether it is Zietgeist II OR Alex Jones. We must all learn to take personal responsibility and not allow others to do our thinking for us, as we were programmed to do from the cradle.

We must OVERCOME and BECOME. This is our own personal responsibility.

Peace be upon the earth and among all beings.

Bob
nestingwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:58 AM   #39
Ross
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynned View Post
Okay, let's define ideology: Webster: "The teachings, beliefs of a person or group. or : "Systematic body of concepts esp about human life or culture."

It would appear that you have an ideology. We all do. The question, I think, is can we come up with an ideology - a way of looking at the world and structuring it - that we can all agree on. For instance. Should all people eat or just the people who can afford it? Should some children work 14 hours a day so that other children can get cheap clothes and toys? I might remind people that at one point the prevailing ideology was that blacks were animals, and such 'ideology' justified the structure of slavery.

I agree that we don't want to look to some utopian ideal and find ourselves disillusioned, but I think we can look at each option presented to us and determine, based on our 'ideology' what the practical response should be.

My point is that you can have the best 'ideology' in the world and man will still find reason for conflict if he still thinks with his ego. Take this forum for instance and the ideology that spawned it: freedom of information, spiritual growth, respecting others opinions, which are all very laudable, but is this place free from conflict? is it heck! I am chastising myself while I type this for even getting involved in this discussion because I know that I have let my ego get involved and have an arguement about what is 'right' and 'wrong' when I should be concentrating on my own growth.
I do find it amusing however that we are all pretending to have a 'discussion' here when what we are all actually doing is all bringing our preconceived ideas and 'beliefs' (me included) to the table. When this thread has finished, I highly doubt that anyone will have really taken in anything new or changed their opinion (least of all Alex Jones), therefore what is the point, really?

Having now had another opportunity to see the 'little me' at work, I am now off to invest my energy in something more positive and constructive.

Peace and love
Old 10-16-2008, 09:36 AM   #40
m3yn86d
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicFever View Post
When I started reading this thread it reminded me of something Alex Collier said. He was trying to explain our monetary system to his ET friends. One of them asks him, "why do you have to pay to live on a planet you were born on?". Left Alex speechless. Apparently we are the only planet in the universe that uses a monetary system. Or at least that's what they told Alex. I think it's doable. You know...no money.

peace,
cosmic
This is one thing that has always amazed me. Many people are of different faiths but if there is a belief in a god why are so many paying literally to breathe and to live on a land they were born on? It seems to me that no one has the right to charge for a mortgage on land that they do not ultimately own let alone draw up a contract for it as they can not prove that they owned it in the first place. There is no proof of ultimate ownwership of land as you would have to get gods signature on a peice of paper. Who has that? Then there is the land tax! has anyone tried to prove this in court?

I am not Christian but I moved away from a system that says I have to pay to breathe. The ten commandments are a good guide though. I choose not to feed greed and profiting for the sake of it.

There is a strong voice in my head that says in ever increasing volume as I look around "we are not meant to live like this."

The Zeitgeist film shows me that there are other critical thinkers who feel the same.
m3yn86d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:51 AM   #41
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorian's Revenge View Post
This new plane of reality.....
What is there in these ethers that needs creating?

And if his understanding shouldn't be based on the reflection over his memory, than what should it be based on? The understanding of his ego, perhaps??

And if civilization's psychological experience was based on individuized thinking, would there be no reason for sub-consciousness?

Not even sure if this makes any sense.
Just quickly Vorian,

There is huge energy potential in the universes that has not been used yet.

If understanding is based on the memory of the experience, it is limited to a planetary understanding. The inquisitive eye of he who asks questions is forced to reflect on that memory, and this is the foundation of the quarantine.
The ray of the inquisitive eye should instead be free to go beyond the wall of planetary memories to reach its source and reflect upon its reality, a reality that has access to universal memory, or universal archives. This is the telepathic mind.

Sub consciousness is a vast reservoir of planetary memories and forms that evolve in the astral and that are karmically connected to the soul. The soul is memory and is in harmony with the astral plane. It becomes a hidden mode of perception for the ego who is forced to vibrate in harmony to the vibration of that energy that is attracted by vibraton compatibility to the soul.

When an individual blows a hole in the periphery of his planetary consciousness, the wall of memory that secludes him in his psychology, the energy of the reality at the source of his consciousness can start a descending process that we may call fusion. Astral consciousness is evacuated and replaced with the vibration of creation. Unconsciousness is replaced with consciousness.

Sorry if this is OT.
Old 10-16-2008, 12:42 PM   #42
gwynned
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
My point is that you can have the best 'ideology' in the world and man will still find reason for conflict if he still thinks with his ego. Take this forum for instance and the ideology that spawned it: freedom of information, spiritual growth, respecting others opinions, which are all very laudable, but is this place free from conflict? is it heck! I am chastising myself while I type this for even getting involved in this discussion because I know that I have let my ego get involved and have an arguement about what is 'right' and 'wrong' when I should be concentrating on my own growth.
I do find it amusing however that we are all pretending to have a 'discussion' here when what we are all actually doing is all bringing our preconceived ideas and 'beliefs' (me included) to the table. When this thread has finished, I highly doubt that anyone will have really taken in anything new or changed their opinion (least of all Alex Jones), therefore what is the point, really?

Having now had another opportunity to see the 'little me' at work, I am now off to invest my energy in something more positive and constructive.

Peace and love

What could be more positive than discovering the truth? Of course, we all come with preconceived ideas, myself included. But if I/we were not open to amplifying, changing, or evolving our ideas, we probably would not be here. I still don't know whether Alex Jones is dispelling truth, half truths or lies. I'm here to find out and have appreciated everyone's input - both the detractors and supporters and what I consider a very lively debate.

True, to be enlightened is to live beyond the ego, but the mind/ego is still an amazing and important tool for discernment and survival.
Old 10-16-2008, 01:27 PM   #43
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

Alex Jones hates Zeitgeist because it threatens to educate people and free them into a hopeful future and promising future where human beings are above the base sort of activity and thinking that makes a man like Alex jones successful and appealing. He would be out of business and wouldnt have an excuse to start violent revolution.

His sole purpose is to foment violent revolution. He always says how he's trying to "get everybody MAD! ANGRY! GET OUT THERE AND DO SOMETHING!!"

If THAT doesnt put up red flags...i dont know what will...

He appeals to the lowest common denominator in the disaffected and disgruntled. He actually USES hitler tactics and body movements. He STUDIED how he moved people with passionate speech and body language.

My Conclusion is that He is either:

1. paid for by illuminists for them to be able to control their opposition that they so desperately need for this game to be pleasurable.

2. Puppetted by illuminists and lead to the conclusions he has espoused and quietly funded.

3. Possessed by reptilians or demons, or whatever the hell people think is possessing people these days, to foment revolution and thus entrain people into an easily recognizable expressivitivity (new word) so that they may be easily rounded up.

4. Really is an idiot and believes fighting and anger is the solution. what a tard. I mean really, who in their right mind would want to make people ANGRY!!! AARRGH!!

...I'll tell you

People with an AGENDA.

lets start a WAR...

hmm...who else likes starting wars?

the very people who make money, solidify power, and get their way by fomenting wars...

he is what he espouses to fight against. Hypocrite.

BEWARE

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Thunderbird
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 06:48 PM   #44
Wolfladyk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Response to TRUTH

What are most of us doing? Sitting on our butts attached to this forum talking our lives away and doing NOTHING!

It says a lot about a person when they feel the need to criticize another when are doing nothing themselves. Why aren't any of you putting your life out there in the public eye to be criticized by others? It's real easy when you are in the comfort of your own home to be an arm-chair savior, try doing it out in the world everyday and see how you hold up.

Hi Truth!

I truly appreciate your concern about negativity, BUT aren't you just as guilty making such broad statements without knowing who each of us are, and what we are doing about the world mess?

I, for one, have spent the past eight months researching a book on the matter AND I am taking the TRUTH to young people in the form of showing my students various documentaries and articles to make them think! And before anyone else gets ugly, let me say that I ALWAYS tell them, "Do NOT trust me either! Define the truth for yourself please!" I have also become active in groups like 9-11Truth on a local level. I DO put "myself out there" by facing jail time and the loss of my job for my beliefs and I do the best I can every single day. I do NOT know what anyone else does nor is it really my business since I only have to worry about what I am doing, who I am, and how I live my life.

In response to the member who wrote so negatively about ANGER. This emotion is required for most people to react to oppression unfortunately. Anger is both a natural and healthy emotion that actually can prevent violence by allowing one to vent off hostile energy. I work hard every day to get my students angry...angry enough to study the NWO, angry enough to go to college to become lawyers and future politicians, and angry enough to care about themselves and their future families. Just last week I told three different gang members "one" truth about gangs! The white power elites love watching dumb poor minority kids killing each other off and they are playing right into the hands of those they "hate." I wish you could have seen the look on their faces as one brave young man said, "That's right, Miss, and that why I don't bang." Now those three gang members are saying they will all quit "banging" when they turn 18 because the gang will let them out then. {sigh] Furthermore, we SHOULD be angry at everything that is going on! We are being led to slaughter by Luciferians who want global domination and practice violent disgusting rites on innocent animals and children, particularly their OWN offspring. Anger can be an excellent emotion when used for the right reason, and I personally, much prefer living with anger than trembling with fear. And of course, a good sense of humor goes a long way too.

I am not an Alex Jones groupie by any means and often get upset with HIS lack of forthrightness on some issues, carelessness, and rude demeanor. However, I am not going to bash Alex when he at least has the guts to do what he believes is right. As for Alex being CIA, a Jesuit, or a spreader of disinformation, I have yet to see incontrovertible evidence of such activities. On the other hand, nothing surprises me anymore so I take anything that everyone says with a grain of salt and depend on my own intellect to distinguish truth from fiction and determine right from wrong.

One more comment about Utopia too...the latest research is proving that nurture is not nearly as important as NATURE. Basically, personality and behavior are much more hardwired than previously thought. We still do not know why psychopaths/sociopaths are born (outside of crack babies) nor do we know how to "cure" them of such tendencies. Unfortunately, people simply aren't perfect, so the thought of them creating a "perfect' society and living together happily ever after is just more "pie in the sky" agenda that may stretch the individual human mind that ponders it, but lacks the ability to become real substance. I don't call that being negative either...I call it being realistic and honest. The best we can hope for is a form of "civilization" as America once aspired to be that promoted differences and tolerance of those who are...in all things (religion/politics/philosophy), and the means by which to make meaningful decisions in spite of those differences in a peaceful manner. Time to for now!

Hugs to you all!
Wolfladyk is offline   Reply With Quote