Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-25-2008, 01:39 AM   #1
Why So Serious
Avalon Senior Member

Default BILL CLINTON is revealing *cryptic* information

Folks,

I'm normally oblivious to "signs and non-verbal information" but Bill Clinton is spilling the beans on Larry King tonight. Just moments ago I was quasi-cleaning my office and I hear Clinton say "we're not in control of our lives" then proceed to clear his throat a few times - like when you're trying to be obvious...

The next *cryptic* cue came when he said he'd wait to resume his campaigning efforts until after the JEWISH holidays! To which Larry King asked kiddingly "are you feeling jewish?" The exchange was bizarre and I'm normally asleep to half this stuff, but that caught me!!!

Anyone else?
Why So Serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:03 AM   #2
Morgan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: BILL CLINTON is revealing *cryptic* information

I missed this! I intended to watch especially after seeing it advertised during last night's interview with Ahmedenijad (sp?). If you have more details to post please do
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 06:17 AM   #3
Esteban
Avalon Senior Member

i'm not from the states and i did not see de interview but the way you describe it sounds like he is revealing something or at least doing an effort.
Esteban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:19 AM   #4
Kathleen

Here's a link folks, to the interview....I'm not seeing anything cryptic....

Peace~kmm
Old 09-26-2008, 05:10 AM   #5
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i picked it up...
eXactly as you did:

Clinton say "we're not in control of our lives"
then proceeded to clear his throat a few times -
like when you're trying to be obvious...

The next *cryptic* cue came when
he said he'd wait to resume his campaigning efforts
until after the JEWISH holidays!

To which Larry King asked kiddingly "are you feeling jewish?"

(like in a zionist jew)

YUP...that's exactly what i thought when i heard/saw it
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:27 PM   #6
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

The Clinton's are Jewish. Heard it from someone like Texe Marrs or Jordon Maxwell a while back that's why I don't have the link.

But see Nassin Haramein on YouTube - the two 4 hour lectures - this explains the Star if David and a whole lot more...
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:07 PM   #7
GoingToFast
Banned

This is the right link.
http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video...ef=videosearch

Last edited by GoingToFast; 09-27-2008 at 11:14 PM.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:58 PM   #8
anonypony
Avalon Senior Member

They always tell us what they are going to do
right in the open and well in advance!

A while ago I got curious about CGI ‘Clinton Global Initiative’. What do they do or support?

Here is what I found:

http://www.clintonglobalinitiative.o...719&srcid=1399
In a press release from May 2, 2008 titled “President Clinton Announces - First Clinton Global Initiative Commitment of 2008”, I found some answers.
“New York, NY - President Clinton today announced that members of the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) - including 82 former and current heads of state and 325 CEOs have made nearly 1,000 "Commitments to Action" to improve over 200 million lives in more than 100 countries. CGI was launched by President Clinton in 2005."
So far ‘the usual suspects’ are all here and here is one of the 2008 commitments:
“John Partridge, Chief Operating Officer of Visa Inc., joined President Clinton at the meeting to announce the first CGI Commitment to Action of 2008: the launch of Visa Inc.’s first Corporate Social Responsibility program. As part of its commitment, Visa Inc. announced a new three-year partnership with Oxfam America to support humanitarian aid and poverty alleviation projects. Over five years, Visa Inc. commits to reach at least 10 million people with financial literacy services around the world."
No surprise there then! Visa and Social Responsibility in one sentence... Wow! Visa is to invest their philanthropic $ on financial literacy to reach at least 10 million people. What does financial literacy mean? Educating a further 10 million people in developing countries how to apply for credit? Aren’t those 10,000,000 citizens of countries that are already owned by the bankers through their national debts?

The program has three pillars, the press release stated:
“first, Visa Inc. is committed to upholding the highest ethical business practices and responsible operations”
Ok, we can all relax now, they are committed to the highest ethical business practices. Are those the same business practices which lead to the very current global village credit crunch? Surely not, not VISA?
“Second, Visa Inc. is committed to playing a role in improving the well-being of individuals around the world, by working with leading humanitarian aid organizations that have the expertise and mission to help individuals in vulnerable communities.“
Playing a role in improving the well-being of individuals around the world through humanitarian aid organizations? Do they mean flooding local markets with free foods and goods so that the local market can never compete, or survive, rendering those countries forever dependent? We can all now go back to sleep knowing VISA will take care of it all.
“Third, through a combination of their payments expertise and focused philanthropic efforts, Visa Inc. can play a role in addressing the long-term challenge of poverty. To these ends, Visa Inc. will fund and build projects that empower individuals from vulnerable communities to improve their lives with access to formal banking systems and financial services, and aid in promoting entrepreneurship and small business development. In doing so, Visa Inc. is committed to providing financial literacy to at least 10 million people over the next five years. “
Right, now I understand... The long-term challenge of poverty was created because those people from vulnerable communities don’t understand how to borrow money through bank loans and credit cards... If only they could owe some money to VISA, they will be empowered individuals... No problems...

Another bank another dollar

The "Microfinance Finance Facility" is a commitment to Action by Standard Chartered Bank SCB from 2006 follows the same logic. They, according to that same CGI press release:
“made a commitment to provide development organizations and fund managers with $500 million worth of credit and financial instruments that they could use to finance microfinance institutions (MFIs) in Africa and Asia, benefiting 4 million people over the commitment’s five-year implementation.
As a result, the Bank has formed 48 microfinance partnerships in 15 different countries across these regions. The Bank’s portfolio has grown to $180 million, with investments of $280 million (including provision of credit and financial instruments) benefiting an estimated 1.8 million lives to date, of which 80% are women.”

I tell you how I read this: As a result, the Bank has formed 48 bank branches in 15 different countries across these regions. The Bank’s portfolio has grown to $180 million, with investments of $280 million (including provision of credit and financial instruments) capturing an estimated 1.8 million people of which 80% are women, in a credit trap. Those 1.8.million people, who are now in debt, had a virtual number typed into their BANK ACCOUNT with a $ sign next to it, which can be paid back with real assets, a piece of the fruit of their intellectual properties, labour and efforts.

It gets even better, their achievements in increasing their monetary gain and control is expanded to new territories through their philanthropic CGI commitments.
“Standard Chartered Bank also led a consortium in Bangladesh to sign a $55 million deal with BRAC, Bangladesh’s largest MFI. The structure of the loan – unsecured over seven years – is a milestone for lending activity by an international bank in Bangladesh.

In December 2007, SCB Standard Chartered Bank, became the first foreign bank in China to establish a complete microfinance program, lending directly to farmers in China. The MoU signed between Standard Chartered Bank and Esquel will assist local cotton farmers in enhancing productivity, increasing farmers’ income, and improving living standards.”
Standard Chartered Bank has also extended their commitments to "Renewable & Clean Energy Financing in Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East
“At the CGI Annual Meeting in 2007, Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) committed to take a leading role in the financing of new renewable and clean energy projects by arranging debt, advising on finance, or acting as an equity investor in wind, hydro, solar, geothermal, and other areas with a total project value of $8-10 billion over five years.”
I wonder what would be the real value in profit to the bank as a result of the $8-10 billion in loans, and how this intention has been translated so far?
“Five months into the commitment’s implementation, SCB has taken a leading role in closing the deal on the 250 Megawatt Bujagali hydro-power project in Uganda in December 2007. The project totals $880 million and construction has commenced. When fully implemented, the project will halve the price of power in Uganda, help displace diesel-powered generators, and result in significant CO2 emissions reductions. This transaction won the Euromoney African Power Deal of the Year for 2007 in February 2008.”
Will the project halve the price of power in Uganda? Only time will tell.
"In March, 2008 “Sinan”, a 20 Megawatt solar photovoltaic project in South Korea, the largest in the world being commissioned to date, won the Euromoney Asia Pacific Renewable Deal of the Year, 2007 in Hong Kong. SCB was the financial advisor and underwriter for this $160 million transaction.

Early in 2008 SCB transacted its first carbon trade under the Clean Development Mechanism. The bank purchased Certified Emissions Reductions from a client in South Asia. The Group has recently established a carbon trading team, based in Dubai and is currently transacting deals in the European wind sector and the Asian wind and solar sectors."
Just that we all know the Clinton Global Initiative:
“is a non-partisan project of the Clinton Foundation that brings together a community of global leaders to identify and implement innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing challenges. Since inception in 2005, CGI members have made nearly 1,000 "Commitments to Action" to address poverty alleviation, climate change, global health, education, and other pressing issues, and improve over 200 million lives in more than 100 countries. “
Not a lot has changed then, the global elite, through their exclusive clubs, foundations, trusts and institutions, go on doing what they have been doing for centuries - identify the world’s most pressing challenges and taking advantage of their privileged positions by offering and implementing solutions that benefit them, their families and and their friends under the guise of helping those in need. A takeover with a smile! A ‘killing me softly’ approach...
anonypony is offline   Reply With Quote