Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-01-2009, 06:43 PM   #1
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

Default Experiencing high pitch tones

For many years I have occasionally experienced high pitch tones that lasted only a few seconds. Recently they are coming more often and are short burst and then dissipate. They do not cause any headaches or distress, other than that tonal sound. Anyone else experiencing this?
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:28 PM   #2
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Experiencing high pitch tones

Some people can hear wireless systems... Are You one of them...

Trooly,

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
For many years I have occasionally experienced high pitch tones that lasted only a few seconds. Recently they are coming more often and are short burst and then dissipate. They do not cause any headaches or distress, other than that tonal sound. Anyone else experiencing this?
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:39 PM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I'm supposed to be profoundly deaf but that doesn't stop me from picking up tones. I can hear the hum of electronic devices with no problem.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 08:29 PM   #4
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I have heard a high-pitched tone (same frequency - continually) for many years. (tone 3?) I have seen a 'sea' of tiny 'swimming' pinpoints of light (not floaters - seem to be alive) when I look up at the sky...for many years. I also feel as though I'm fighting something 24/7 (almost seems to be spiritual quest related). It's driving me nuts...or perhaps it's because I am nuts. Am I having a Drac-Attack? Who am I gonna call?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-01-2009 at 08:51 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:52 PM   #5
Traverser
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I have heard a high-pitched tone (same frequency - continually) for many years. (tone 3?) I have seen a 'sea' of tiny 'swimming' pinpoints of light (not floaters - seem to be alive) when I look up at the sky...for many years.
I too have experienced Both of these and find them very interesting...

- This has been happening on a much more regular basis over the years, and when the tone arrives I feel it's gotten louder and lasts longer. It definately grabs my attention.

- The 'Swimming pin-points of light' I've also seen and feel have increased in their intensity/vibrantcy. I also see them there when I look up at the sky, and it doesn't have to be a clear blue sky either (Well, living in Scotland they're few and far between anyways).

orthodoxymoron, I'm curious to hear your thoughts on these 'points of light'.
I feel that they're caused by Photons/Tachyons striking the back of the eye. I don't feel that I'm looking at them 'out-there' so to speak. What do You think my Friend..?

Anyone else experiencing these..?

Love and Light to All,

Trav.
Traverser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:56 PM   #6
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Mystique, yes I know exactly what you are speaking of!!

The tone will only participate with one or the other Ear.

And depending on the Ear, left or right, certain circumstances arise soon after.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 10:09 PM   #7
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The 'skylights' seem to be supernatural in nature...but I'm not sure whether they are internal or external. Intensely concentrating on them appears to make them more visible. Darned if I know what the heck (or what from heck) they are. I mostly ignore them.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 10:13 PM   #8
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi, If you experience it only in one ear and sometimes the other, but never both at the same time, then I get it too. I was told once that it is where you have your neck on a weired angle which when positioned normally sends a sudden rush of blood up the neck, this apparently passes the ear canal which causes the noise.

I dont know if i believe that explanation myself, but, never been able to find a better one yet.

Ammit
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 10:15 PM   #9
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

on a side note, i have noticed it happens in my left ear for sudden problems, and my right one for sudden good things?????????????
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 10:22 PM   #10
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
on a side note, i have noticed it happens in my left ear for sudden problems, and my right one for sudden good things?????????????

Left ear is typically of a legal nature or someone is or has accessed your 'data' and you will be getting notice of something derogatory shortly.

And right ear is of opportunity or money coming your way in some form... and/or someone has made a decision in your favor at that moment.

Old 11-01-2009, 10:33 PM   #11
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I get the high pitched sound in both my ears all the time, some times it changes pitch.
But I am deaf so I don't take much notice of it
Not completely just can't hear high frequencies which is odd as I hear them all the time in my head.
Conversations with men are fine but I struggle to hear some women. (Maybe a blessing in disguise)

I just put the high pitched sounds down to tinnitus

Quote:
And right ear is of opportunity or money coming your way in some form.
Sadly not in my case, if it was true for me I'd be rich

Last edited by Swanny; 11-01-2009 at 10:52 PM.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 11:03 PM   #12
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

1. I often hear the high pitched note. I ask everybody round me if they hear it too but they never seem to register it. I am unsure if that means it is not happenening or that they are not aware of it happening. I do not know thereason or the source.

2. I used to hear radio shows, music,talk shows, etc when I was going to sleep. too quiet to make anything out, loud enough to keep me awake. it ****** me off and freaked me out. I put my cell phone in another room and it stopped. so I'm guessing my cell phone was attracting, receiving, magnetically transmitting static radio/cell traffic. was rather disconcerting when it was happening.

3. I have been successful in "collecting" those light packets I have been seeing when I lay down at the beach. it seems I can draw them to various points simply through energy projection. I project energy out my finger tip and watch the light packets collect there. my first ever impression of the phenomenon was finally being able to see the "force" or energy. it seemed like the "random" patterns of light were actually intelligent and conscious. so I began experimenting. if I could get them to appear more in one area than another then maybe I could tap into that state of awareness and heal folks.

I had previously attributed all three of these phenomenon to hightened awareness because no one around me experienced ANY of these. I thought I was alone inthis. I'm relieved to know I'm not making this ***** up.
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 11:46 PM   #13
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting Christo888! Left and right. I had not herd this take on it. In 2007 I was getting them and feel as though it might have been part of the frequency of the galactic waves going from 1 a month to several million a second as I recall from t3j' s post about the waves of consciousness from the galactic center.

Things calmed down the for a while but the last few months I have had severl sudden bursts of tones go off in my ears...usually its my left but I have heard it in both and yes it dose seem to be in one ear or the other and many times other people in the room hear nothing as I have aske....HEY DO YOU HEAR THAT.... AWWW NEVER MIND Ever hear of the 3rd ear? could this be what is becoming active and reporting back frequencies of our reality.

Thanks for posting this Mystique im sure there are probably many members who have experience this because there was a couple old threads that talked about the same effects of sounds in their ears...i did some digging...here is the thread for anyone interested

Ringing in the ears
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=1869
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 12:03 AM   #14
Gareth
Project Avalon Administrator

I am glad others have been experiencing this as well - thought it was just me! It has been happening more and more often.

I had two experiences like this over the weekend. Both tones were in the left ear and lasted for several seconds and both were to do with a bad or negative pattern/thought/happening - call it what you will.

Just prior to the 1st time I had had a run-in with a particularly negative person and when I was heading home I "asked" the question, "Is it too late for him?"; referring to whether he was going to make the density shift. The immediate response was a strong tone in my left ear - I took that as a "NO", but also a "by his choice" came through strongly.

The 2nd time was yesterday and, again, a strong tone in my left ear. I cannot connect that event, but this negative person has featured heavily over the weekend so I would not be surprised if there was another connection. But it made me sit up and take notice.

G
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 12:21 AM   #15
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Ive often heard these tones , but they usually only happen when im obviously going down the wrong path. As soon as i change the undesirable circumstances the tones subside. Its like a supernatural nudge in the right direction maybe.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 12:30 AM   #16
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

The high pitched tones in the ear may be more common than we think. I have noticed an increase in volume lately, to the point where it has become somewhat annoying. I also get left ear and right ear, seemingly random in side. When discussing this as a child I received some very interesting information from my great grandmother who was born in Scotland in the 1800's. She was clairaudient. She said that the tones are someone communicating directly to you, or someone talking about you. There was lots of other Celtic lore she passed on to me, but I want to stick to the subject. Aw, jeez, the tone just started as I was getting ready to send this. Communication.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 12:32 AM   #17
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

I've got a question... Do You all have cell phones...?

I am hard of hearing (I flew Jets) I don't wear asistance...

I don't allow cell phones around me... I'm wondering if

its cell towers 900 Mhz your hearing... HJ is a different

thing... My DP can hear the wireless mic's we use in film...

Don't forget we also just have gone through a Fequency

change... We all adjusted... I still tune myself w/rife weekly.

Trooly,

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 12:49 AM   #18
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

interesting on the tones.....

i havent noticed a pattern with the tones appearing a certain crossroads or times of day or anything like that.

I figured they were perhaps related innocuously to cell phones or haarp or possibly something nefarious on the part of humans in order to affect moods in a subtle way...

i have researched a bit about various brainwave states and entrainment and suspected at times that perhaps the high tone was a very high frequency entrainment device. I could be wrong. i should be wrong. lol.
Old 11-02-2009, 12:50 AM   #19
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Hey, Tang-Go. I have a cell phone, but I have heard the same tones since childhood. I have only had a cell phone for 12 years. There are other tones (hums) from towers, wireless modems, etc. but those are not the same. Hope this helps us figure this out. LB
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 12:50 AM   #20
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post
i should be wrong. lol.
in a proper world
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 12:54 AM   #21
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

oh and the tone never really audibly goes away...... it just becomes part of the background noise until it becomes indistinguishable against the white noise.

so it could very well be cell towers.
Old 11-02-2009, 03:11 AM   #22
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Actually, my personal experiments with it have been over the last 15 years. As mentioned in my post above either left or right ear was verifiable within hours or days of an event or circumstance.

There have been times when I can hear a constant hum or tone in general as a ringing in the head and that is definitely the microwave systems abroad. I do think the tones became existent with the startup of the Cellular and microwave systems. yes they are tuned into the same frequency as our skull so perhaps now we can all find out when someone accesses our 'data', maybe not a side effect 'they' had counted on.

And yes recently there has been a lot of ringing activity that seems to be a little louder or more tone intense than past experience.

May only beneficial tones that raise our vibration be effective!

All other negative intended tones return to sender.
Old 11-02-2009, 03:18 AM   #23
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

i've been hearing them too. a constant high pitch in one or both ears for a few min at a time. i was thinking it's from cell phone damage.... i now put my cell phone on speaker and away from my head.

i also see floating, almost microscopic like organisms "swimming" in the air no matter where i look. usually happens when i'm very clear headed, like after a workout session.
been wondering what that is.
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 03:26 AM   #24
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

I get 'floaties', they're eye boogers!
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 04:04 AM   #25
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
i've been hearing them too. a constant high pitch in one or both ears for a few min at a time. i was thinking it's from cell phone damage.... i now put my cell phone on speaker and away from my head.

i also see floating, almost microscopic like organisms "swimming" in the air no matter where i look. usually happens when i'm very clear headed, like after a workout session.
been wondering what that is.
Actually it is quite a cool phenomenon! I think they are called 'zygotes.'

But what is cool is the longer you stare into the blue sky the more attention you give them and they begin to become extremely bright and colorful. Plus they start to look like little air spermys swimming everywhere as if the air is alive with them everywhere!