Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-27-2008, 03:15 AM   #1
Arkan
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow The new Avalon--2.0

I've noticed a significant difference between the old and new Avalons. I sense a lot less negative energy being put out by people on this forum since the change. I agree with Bill and Kerry that this website should be a safe place where people can create Radiant Zones free from arrogance and criticism. In my opinion, there is simply no time for such things. I think there are a lot of people watching this forum and we need to set a good example of how the 'Ground Crew' should behave. (By the way, I know I'm not the glowing example of this). Nevertheless, we need to be serious about the integrity of this forum. As Bill and Kerry said, we are guests in their house and we need to act accordingly. This website is about the growth of intelligence and spirituality and I think we need to take this opportunity to make this forum a safe community to share ideas and experiences. I can see this website going in a positive direction and I just wanted to see if anyone else agreed.

Peace

Last edited by Arkan; 09-29-2008 at 05:35 AM.
Arkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 01:40 PM   #2
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I like the 2.0

I do too Arkan. I too appreciate a group focus on positive aspect of Life. This is what we actually tremendously need.

My Blessing to you, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 06:21 PM   #3
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I like the 2.0

Hi, Arkan...

Please understand... and bear with us. We have put out a call for more moderators to help us here at Avalon... I know that it feel chaotic, but, the growth of this forum has exceeded everyones expectations. If you or anyone else wants to help, sign up for mod duty... you can pm me or any of the other mods!

Peace...Cookie
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote