Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-25-2008, 02:19 PM   #1
davidchilderley
Avalon Senior Member

Default illuminati: Overcome The Fear... Take Back Your Power

hello everyone...

I hope this post helps anyone who is feeling fearful and doesn't know what to do about it. We must quickly transform our fear to love, courage and clarity.

Here's a video that will teach you how to overcome fear so we can can all rise up and be strong.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lTeWQmqEmKs

cheers
david

ps: not sure if i am allowed to post this but it is my intention is to provide emotional support for those who need it most and right now is probably a good time to learn the truth of how your emotions work and what you can do quickly to change the way you feel. Moderators... i love you all even if you do take this post down!
davidchilderley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:37 AM   #2
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: illuminati: Overcome The Fear... Take Back Your Power

THe one thing to remember is - the rulers of this world are us - the powers that be are few and we are so many - they are scared of us and what we are becoming knowledgable about.

So listen moles - NAS, FBI, MI6, etc - all those listening on the side - 'They' will get you also...jsut look how many Hitler killed when he got his power - all those who helped him get power...
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fear eft