Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-25-2008, 01:31 AM   #1
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Calm down your mind

Hi my brothers and sisters. This simple word is a reminder.

The essence of all is very quiet. To access it, my dear ones, calm down your mind, stay still and take deep breathes. Clear your thought with the vision of pure crystalline water pouring all over, then the fresh air of the Himalayan mountains whispering words of great wisdom. Let the good emotion of being at peace with all that is, including you and all aspect of your actual life flourish all over you body from your heart to your head.

Contact your higher self, no need to personify. And ask your question. Make it clear, simple. Then observe.

What comes is a guidance. Through your actual symbolical language. Symbols are the tools. Let it grow. Don't analyze yet.

The knowledge will come clear in the time after. You have all you need into you.

Namaste my beloved, Steven.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 01:42 AM   #2
quetzalcoatl11
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Calm down your mind

symbols truly are the teachers, this message resounds with me greatly and reminds me of the Tao- containing the totality of all paradoxes within a single truth. It will be in the stillness that we reclaim both our nature and our truth, in the meantime we'll continue to play the game outward and loudly until we tire ourselves out and decide it's time to come back again. I agree Steven that each person is their own answer, there is nobody out there that can tell you what your truth will be.
quetzalcoatl11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 01:55 AM   #3
Isa
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you .... Thank you....

It's good to remember...
Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:16 AM   #4
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

I'm very glad to see it resonate with you my friends.

My blessings to you, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:26 AM   #5
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by quetzalcoatl11 View Post
symbols truly are the teachers, this message resounds with me greatly and reminds me of the Tao- containing the totality of all paradoxes within a single truth. It will be in the stillness that we reclaim both our nature and our truth, in the meantime we'll continue to play the game outward and loudly until we tire ourselves out and decide it's time to come back again. I agree Steven that each person is their own answer, there is nobody out there that can tell you what your truth will be.
Wonderful.
So true.

quetzalcoatl11 -> Integration -> Major Arcana XIV
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/T...?All=Yes&Nr=15
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote